Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ Pacifism ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Category: Yaoi, AU, fusion of Gundam Wing and X-men
Pairings: 1x2/2x1, 3x4, 5+6
Warnings: shonen ai, lemon, short part, mostly 1x2/2x1
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 20: Pacifism

"I could fly this thing, no problem." Duo glared when the boy beside him raised an eyebrow. "I could."

"I'll teach you to fly some other time," Heero said, smirking at the longhaired boy's disgruntled expression. "Not right now."

The Japanese boy was piloting the large plane Quatre had purchased, and Duo sat beside him, staring at the controls. They had looked complicated enough at first, but after watching Heero maneuver the craft, he was fairly confident that he could master them easily. Still, he understood that they had a destination to reach, and now wasn't the time for learning to pilot. "Well, why don't you let Wufei fly for a while? You've been at it for hours."

"It's fine, I'm not tired." Heero blinked when Duo rolled his eyes. "What?"

"I want to talk to you for a minute," Duo said slowly, hiding his smile as he glanced at Zechs. The white-haired man sat behind them, and he was prepared to answer any challenges they might get. He'd already explained that while the Sank Kingdom was a pacifist nation, it did have a security system and that they would no doubt be challenged once they got close enough. Of course, they were still a good four hours away, but the man wasn't taking any chances.

"I could fly for a while," Zechs offered, his own smirk showing that he understood perfectly. He was sure the boy wanted to be alone with Heero, even if the Japanese boy was oblivious.

"Excellent," Duo murmured. He stood up and laid a hand on Heero's shoulder, smiling when the boy looked up at him. "Come on, Heero. Let Zechs fly for a bit. It's not fair for you to hog the controls."

"I wasn't..." Heero trailed off, his eyes narrowing as he caught sight of a familiar sparkle in those violet eyes. "Fine." He stood and nodded to Zechs, "It's yours."

"Take your time," Zechs smirked, then he sat in the pilot's seat.

Duo grinned and grabbed Heero's hand, pulling the boy out of the cockpit. The plane wasn't like a commercial one, and he led the unresisting boy down the hall, nodding to Wufei as they passed him. "Zechs is going to pilot." Wufei raised an eyebrow at him, and he walked faster, pulling Heero closer to him so he could whisper in the boy's ear. "Trowa and Quatre are still sleeping, but there's another room..." He let his voice trail off, blinking at Heero. "You said you weren't tired."

"Hentai," Heero said, shaking his head. Duo was grinning at him, and he gave the boy a light push. "Insatiable, too."

"Hey, can't get too much of a good thing, right?" Heero smirked at him, and Duo shook his head. "We could just sit here and talk, if you'd prefer that."

"Baka."

* * *

"You are nearing the border of the Sank Kingdom. Identify yourself."

Wufei stared at Zechs, taking in the man's closed expression. He hadn't spoken for hours, and he'd grown more sober as they'd neared their destination. The white-haired man glanced at him, then pressed a button in front of him, a visual appearing on part of the screen. A man in uniform was revealed, and he opened his mouth to speak, then his face expressed shock.

"Sire?! Is that...Milliardo..." The man swallowed sharply, and his hand raised in a salute. "Your Highness. Welcome back, sir. If we may, we will escort your craft to the manor."

Zechs raised an eyebrow, the only display of his shock. He hadn't expected to be recognized on sight, and the immediate respect the man showed was also unexpected. "Thank you. I would like to speak to my sister, if she's available."

"The princess will meet your craft," the man said quickly, his eyes still wide.

* * *

They exited the plane together, leaving Une in one of the cabins. They'd released the woman for the trip, confining her to the room, but Quatre knocked her out again before the six of them moved to meet the princess. She was standing at the foot of the stairs that had been brought to the plane, and her appearance was identical to the one Une had taken only two days before. The only difference was the dark pink dress she wore and the glow in her blue eyes as she stared at Zechs.

"Milliardo..."

Zechs slowly stepped to the girl, wary as he wondered how similar she would be to the way Une had acted. "I go by the name of Zechs now," he said, "Zechs Merquise."

"Zechs?" Relena asked, frowning in confusion. "But why would you change your name? And why did you leave? You never even said good-bye to me. Father said you ran away from your responsibilities."

"He did, did he." Zechs glared for a moment, then he blinked in surprise as someone touched his shoulder. He turned to Wufei, and the boy's calm gaze made him shake his head before looking to the girl again. "Relena, I have a favor to ask of you. Could we speak?"

"I would hope so," Relena said, tilting her head as a small smile came to her lips. "Milliardo...of course I want to talk to you. It's been so long."

"Please, call me Zechs."

"No, you may go by that name, but you're home now. And you're still my brother." Relena's expression tightened a bit when the man looked as if he would argue. "Come, Milliardo, and your friends. Come inside."

The manor was large, and they were unprepared for the large number of young people who wandered around. Relena didn't speak of them as she opened a door and gestured for them to enter what turned out to be an office of sorts. She moved behind the desk and sat down, her eyes shining again as she looked at her brother. "Things have changed since father died. This is a school now."

"A school?" Zechs blinked, his incredulous expression making her smile as the boys fanned out behind him.

"We teach pacifism," Relena said, nodding. "But I can tell you about that later. What brings you here, after so long? And who are these people?"

Introducing the others, Zechs folded his arms over his chest. He knew there wasn't any way around it, and his jaw tightened. "Do you know why I left? You asked why, so I assume you don't."

"No, father never said why."

"I left because he found out something about me. Relena, I am a mutant." The girl's eyes widened and he stood stiffly, waiting for her reaction. Then she gave such a wide smile that he actually took a sharp step back.

"Oh Milliardo...I can't believe it. And here I am, with my school of mutants."

Duo's mouth dropped open, and he stared at her. "Are you saying those people we saw, they're mutants? All of them?!"

"Mostly," Relena said, smiling as she nodded. "But, brother, are you saying you left because you're a mutant? Father was so kind to mutants, why would you leave?"

"Kind? Are you talking about the man who disowned me?" Zechs glared, his hands curling into fists. "He didn't want a mutant in his family. I didn't 'run away'...I was kicked out."

"He didn't..." Relena grew quiet for a moment, her face blank, then she looked up at him. "Then you wouldn't know that two years after you left he began to issue invitations. He told me he wanted a place where mutants could go and live without being persecuted because of their differences. It must have been partly because he felt guilty for how he treated you."

He didn't believe it, the man who'd cursed at him so long ago suddenly changing his tone. But Relena seemed so sure of herself that Zechs didn't want to dispel her beliefs. "That doesn't matter now. If you already have mutants here, then I suppose there's no reason to hide it. These boys," he waved a hand at the five, "are all mutants. We needed a place to seek...shelter for a while. Would you mind our staying here?"

"That's what we do," Relena said. "Of course they're welcome. And you, you belong here." Zechs's eyes narrowed, and she sighed. "I won't push you now, it's already so late. Come, I'll show you around."

Quatre glanced at Zechs, wary of ruining their welcome. "Zechs, what about Une?"

"Later," Zechs murmured, shaking his head. The woman would be fine where she was, she'd eaten during the flight, and he knew no one would search the plane. He'd worry about how to tell his sister about it later. They'd passed time zones during the flight, and it was late in the evening in the Sank Kingdom so he knew Relena would be tired. Now wasn't the time to spring their un-pacifist actions on the girl.

Walking next to Heero, Duo leaned towards the boy, his voice low. "A school for mutants, teaching them pacifism. This pretty much counters what we do, doesn't it. We'll have to be careful here, if we don't want to ruin what they have going."

"Mutants aren't the ones who need to learn peace," Heero muttered, his eyes narrow. "The *normal* ones need to learn it first. We can't practice pacifism if it means we sit back while our kind is trampled."

"Right, but who's going to tell Relena that?" Duo closed his mouth quickly, giving a small smile as Relena was speaking to them. Then they were being led down the hall, and he set his mind to memorizing the different rooms they were shown. The people who passed them were young, and he was uncomfortable being surrounded by so many strangers. Only the fact that they too were mutants kept him from giving in to his urge to turn invisible. Staying close to Heero's side, he even managed to smile at a few of the people who glanced in their direction.

* * *

Heero woke suddenly, his eyes flying around the room as he sought the source of the sound that had roused him. Then Duo was suddenly standing beside his bed, and he sat up, frowning. "Have you learned to control your power so well?"

"Why do you think I scoped your room out so much earlier?" Duo remarked, smirking as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Besides, you didn't really expect me to sleep in my room all by myself, did you? I would have picked the lock if it came to it."

"I didn't lock the door," Heero murmured, a hand lifting to brush Duo's shoulder. He leaned forward to kiss him, then stopped abruptly as the long-haired boy disappeared. "Duo?"

Lips pressed to his, and it was the strangest sensation as his eyes blinked into the darkness of the room. Then he felt Duo's hand on his chest and he didn't fight as he was pushed back on the bed, his fingers digging into thick hair. His breath caught in his throat when a strong hand massaged him through his shorts, and he pushed upward. He frowned abruptly when the slight weight lifted. "Duo? What are you doing?"

Reappearing, Duo grinned, his head tilted forward a bit as he stood next to the bed. "Having fun?" He stepped to the side and clicked on the lamp, blushing a little when Heero raised an eyebrow at him. "Have I told you how pretty you are?"

"Me?" Heero snorted, his arms curving around the boy's waist as Duo climbed back onto the bed, those violet eyes sparkling in the light. "Does this mean you've gotten over your embarrassment?"

Duo shook his head, his fingers sliding under the bottom of Heero's shirt as he pushed it up. "Not really, but that's no problem. You're bold enough for the both of us, right?" The Japanese boy's lips twitched, and Duo ducked his head, brushing his tongue over them before kissing the boy. His hands caressed Heero's chest, fingers circling the boy's nipples as their tongues entwined. Then he pulled back again, Heero rising so he could lift the shirt over his head.

Heero closed his eyes, his mouth opening as Duo kissed his chest, strong hands playing over his stomach. His mind didn't think about what his fingers were doing, and his hands were hidden in a long fall of hair before he knew it, keeping them occupied as a warm tongue rubbed his skin. Then he groaned as Duo's hand slipped inside his shorts, the boy's hand teasing his erection.

For a moment, he let himself admire the boy beneath him, Heero gasping softly when he gave the hard length a light squeeze. It gave him a sense of power, being able to attain such a reaction from the boy, and Duo's breath sped up. Then he pushed down Heero's shorts, his hands parting those smooth legs so he could kneel between them. Dark eyes glinted at him for a moment, then long lashes hid them from view as Duo lowered his head so his tongue could brush the boy's erection. Heero moaned, and he ate it up, taking the boy into his mouth, his hands curving under him and lifting the boy's hips off the bed.

The strong hold on his hair held him still, but Duo didn't mind, his tongue swirling around the soft skin that surrounded Heero's hardness. He sucked on it, taking the boy deeper into his mouth, and Heero groaned, tensing beneath him. Then the hands in his hair tugged lightly, and he looked up, blushing at Heero's flushed yet intense expression as the boy sat up. The boy kissed him furiously, then jerked back.

"Take your clothes off," Heero whispered, his voice husky as his heart raced in his chest. "Do it, Duo. Now."

He was happy to comply, and Duo unbuttoned his shirt quickly, shoving it off. Heero's hands were undoing his pants, and he pushed them off his hips, sitting briefly when he pulled his legs out of them. He was grateful that he'd taken off his shoes earlier, then Heero kissed him again, the boy's hands framing his face as he was pulled down again. The boy's legs bent, making room for him, and Duo groaned into his lover's mouth as ankles touched his back.

"Heero...don't I...need..."

"I need you," Heero ground out, shoving his body against Duo's as he gritted his teeth. Wary eyes met his, and he let out a deep breath, calming his body as a finger prodded then entered him slowly. The intrusion burned, but it was nothing compared to the flame that ignited when that digit brushed his prostate and he groaned sharply, pushing upwards as his eyes closed. "Duo..."

Sweat beaded the dark-haired boy's brow, and Duo braced himself as he widened the boy more. He knew well enough that Heero could take pain, and he wasn't concerned that he might injure the boy. Still, he was careful as he moved slowly, stroking that spot that had Heero gasping roughly. Then he removed his fingers and pressed the tip of his erection to the boy, pushing in an inch or so. Heero moaned, and those strong legs tightened around him, pulling him in deeper as his body curved down so he could kiss the boy. He held himself with one hand as the other curled around Heero's neglected erection, and he stroked it quickly, their moans mixing as their mouths met.

Heero arched his back, breaking the hot kiss as he found it difficult to breath. Duo's mouth moved over his cheeks, the boy's heavy breaths reaching his ear, and he tilted his head back. Then the boy was kissing his neck, and his body burned, Duo stroking him inside and out and driving all thought from his mind. His breath caught in his throat, and he swallowed a moan as his body clenched and pushed upwards. Then he came with a choked cry and soft hair touched his cheek as Duo fell forward with his own moan.

Minutes passed, the silence broken only by the sound of their breathing, then Duo chuckled softly, brushing his fingers over the curve of Heero's shoulder and neck. A light pink mark was slowly disappearing, and his eyes shined as he glanced at Heero. "I guess I won't be able to mark you as mine, you heal too fast. So much for my brand."

"Hn." Heero smirked, his hands gripping the boy's waist as he suddenly rolled them over so he leaned above Duo. "You don't need a brand." Violet eyes glinted, and his lips twitched. His hands curved and he pressed his fingers into Duo's sides, his own eyes glowing when the boy choked back laughter, wriggling suddenly.

"Stop that! What *is* it with you and tickling?" Duo asked, still grinning as he caught Heero's wrists. "I'd never have expected you to be so playful."

"I'm not," Heero murmured, nuzzling the longhaired boy's neck. "I just like the way you laugh."

* * *
TBC