Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 13x1 ❯ 13x1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N A tester to see if I should continue… Another Heero Mpreg, with Treize as the father this time. It was a review that inspired this fic, Sabrina-fowler asked if Treize was the father in my 6x1 mpreg fic and I started thinking what if he was, this scene just popped into my head and I just had to write it. I love the pairing 1x13x1 and I have never written anything for it, I'm pretty sure Treize is going to be the father, unless people completely hate that idea of course…

Rating: PG-13 for subject if Mpreg and language

Summary: 13x1, I think, 2x5, 3x4, another Heero Mpreg, really short, should I continue?

Disclaimer: I own Gundam Wing? Why didn't anybody tell me.

13x1 - Title Needed - Suggestions?

Duo sighed softly as he woke, once again, to the sound of violent retching coming from the bathroom, he knew without turning over who the missing pilot would be, the same one it had been for the last week, the same one who it had been every day since they had moved into a safehouse with room only for the five of them to share a room with a bathroom next door. He also knew without looking that the other pilots would be staring at the door, Quatre looking like he wanted to jump up and help, Trowa holding him back, Wufei was sitting on the end of their bed, Duo could feel the weight on his feet, he would be watching the door worriedly waiting and listening for any signs of the sickness stopping.

What the hell was wrong with Heero, and since when did the perfect soldier get sick anyway?

###

"…You filthy, little slut, you fucking whore! I bet you don't even know who did it, do you? How many of them are you bending over and spreading your legs for? How many people did you beg to fuck you raw? How many…?"

Duo, Trowa, Quatre and Wufei entered the safehouse and started at hearing the voice, they all recognised it, it was the voice that had, calmly and without regret, given an order to Heero that he knew the fifteen year old would interpret at an order to kill himself. Duo's mind registered the words the voice was speaking and he saw red.

The figure on the screen didn't have time to finish, a furious looking God of Death had sprung forwards, after breaking out of his shock and had unplugged the vid-phone, abruptly the figure and the voice vanished and, along with it, Heero's composure, the perfect soldier turned deathly white and probably would have collapsed if Wufei hadn't sprung forwards and steadied him.

"Now," Duo said pleasantly, his voice at odds with his expression. "Would someone," he looked pointedly at Heero, "like to tell me what the hell was that about?" Duo was still looking furious, Heero winced

TBC?

A/N Well should I continue, it's just something that popped into my head, in case you haven't guessed it's a pregnant!Heero fic, my second.