Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crappy Poem Theater ❯ The Tortise and the--OHMYGODMYBURNINGRETINAS!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crappy Poem Theater
 
Slow zoom to a lemon shaped satellite that is about to collide with a comet.  Emblazoned on the main entrance door is a large pink Cherry Blossom flower, with feather quills crossed over it like a coat of arms. You enter the satellite to be immediately confronted by a strange recording of Masterpiece Theater Theme played on a kazoo. You step into the control room where you find a bunch of people running amuck and the smoldering remains of what used to be flight controls.
 
Duo:  We'regonnadiewe'regonnadiewe'regonnadieCRAP!!!!  ::runs around insanely::
 
Snowgoogles:  Er…Cherry, isn't there any way you can zap us out of here?
 
Cherry Blossom:  If I could, don't you think I'd have done it already?  My authoress powers won't work once I'm outside the SOCB and I don't relish having my blood boiled out in the vacuum of space.  Besides which, I'm all tapped out of power since I whipped up those UltraChocolateFudge Sundaes for us at lunch.
 
Duo:  ::stops running amuck to rub his stomach::  Man, those were some good sundaes!
 
Heero:  ::smacks Duo in the back of the head::
 
Duo:  OW!  What did you do that for?!
 
Heero:  Baka.
 
Quatre:  ::nervously::  So what do we do?
 
Cherry Blossom:  ::grins sheepishly::  Pray?
 
Heero:  But I don't believe in God.
 
Snowgoogles:  There are no atheists in foxholes.
 
Heero:  What the hell are you talking about?
 
Wufei:  This is ridiculous!  I refuse to die in such a stupid way.
 
Trowa:  Well in that case, I'm sure the comet will make an exception for you, Wufei.
 
Matteo:  Don't we have weapons or something so we can blow the comet up before we hit it?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Not since second episode where the censors took all our goodies.  Except Dilly's flamethrower, that is.  Wonder why they missed that?
 
Dilly:  Burn?
 
Snowgoogles:  Good question.  Can we use the flamethrower on the comet?
 
Heero:  Wouldn't do any good.
 
Matteo:  Damn.
 
Duo:  ::resumes freaking out::  We'regonnadiewe'regonnadieohshitwe'regonnadieCRAP!
 
Snowgoogles:  Ten seconds to impact!
 
Quatre:  Cherry!
 
Cherry Blossom:  ::shakes zapping finger::  I'm trying!  I'm trying!  It's just no use…
 
Snowgoogles:  Five seconds!
 
Trowa:  Let's look at it this way………no more poems.
 
Everybody:  ::pauses to consider that::
 
Snowgoogles:  Brace yourselves everybody!
 
Cut to outside the satellite where you see a large comet hit the side of the SOCB.  The satellite compresses slightly, like someone poking a balloon, and then the comet bounces right off the side and sails off in the other direction, harmlessly.
 
Back inside the SOCB control room………
 
Heero:  ::blink::  What the hell was that?
 
Trowa:  It was anti-climactic, whatever it was.
 
Snowgoogles:  The comet…it just…bounced.  It bounced right off us.  Like we were invincible or something.
 
Cherry Blossom:  ::snaps fingers::  Oooh, that's right!  I comet-proofed the place last winter as part of my yearly upgrade.  Forgot all about it.
 
Duo:  I'm not dead?  ::hugs himself::  I'm NOT DEAD!!!  BOO-YAH GRANDMA!!!
 
Wufei:  ::twitches::  You mean we got all upset about this idiotic comet………for NOTHING?!
 
Snowgoogles:  Well, I wouldn't say for nothing exactly……….  The controls are still melted so there's no way to steer if something else comes in our path.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Well my authoress powers have to kick in again sometime.  I bet the whole crash scenario was a metaphor anyway.
 
Quatre:  Huh?
 
Matteo:  You know; a metaphor.
 
Quatre:  A metaphor for what?
 
Matteo:  Fanfiction.net getting rid of all MST fiction.
 
::sounds of fourth wall breaking::
 
Cherry Blossom:  Watch it.  Those walls are expensive.
 
Trowa:  So why are we still alive?  Didn't they get rid of MSTies after all?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Sure did.  But we're not in the MST section.  In fact, there's no mention of MST in the summary or the title, so we're safe from destruction.
 
Duo:  We got off on a technicality?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Basically…yes.
 
Duo:  Kewl.
 
Cherry Blossom:  So now that we're NOT in danger of dying, let's go to Reviewer's Corner and pick up our mail.
 
Trowa:  You just want presents.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Shut up, Clown boy.
 
Reviewer's Corner
 
Matteo:  ::carries in the Hat `O Reviews::   Whose turn is it this time to pick the reviews?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Wufei's, I think.
 
Wufei:  Hmph.  ::sticks the end of his katana in the hat and spears several letters::  Here.  Read these ones.
 
Matteo:  D.D.04 writes,
WELL! That last one was interesting enuf. *blinkys* My sympathies to all the boys. (specially Hee-chan i think he's sick er sumthin)
 
Duo:  Oh, he's sick all right.  Do you know he actually likes sardines on his pizza?  SICK.
 
Heero:  ::glares::  Hn.
 
Cherry Blossom:  He's right Heero.  Fish on your pizza is just not normal.  If fish is going in Italian food it better darn well be in pasta.
 
 Present time! English tea for Q-man, Katana polish for Fei, new hair gel for Trowa,
 
Trowa:  ::pushes floppy bangs to the side::  Thanks, I was running low and we're all out of superglue.
 
bottle o' paxil for Heero, BIG box o' pocky for Duo. Really Big bottle o' random drink mixed up for Cherry-chan,
 
Cherry Blossom:  Awesome! Random drink!  ::downs the bottle in one gulp and bleches loudly::  Random drink.  For when you just can't bother to be relevant.
 
Heero: Oooh, paxil! 
 
Duo:  ::mimics the Ramones::  I wanna be sedated!
 
Wufei:  PLEASE stop with the 80s punk music!  One brush with death is all I can afford today.
 
Trowa:  And we've still got poems to get through.
 
Wufei:  ::twitches::  Do you mind, Barton?  I was trying to forget about that.
 
Trowa:  ::shrugs::
 
packet of matches for Dilly (BUUUURRRNNN), and a soda for Teo-chan. 'scuse me, I need to go kill someone-who-must-not-be-named
 
Lord Voldemort:  ::pops into the SOCB looking extremely surprised::  What the—
 
Duo:  Ew!  Evil snake maaaaaaan!  ::pauses::  Nice robes though. 
 
Cherry Blossom:  Hey, my powers are back!
 
Trowa:  See my unmitigated joy.  Clap hands.  Skip about.  Frolic.
 
Lord Voldemort:  ::glares::  Tell me who you are before I curse you all into oblivion.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Don't stress yourself out Voldie.  Wrong storyline, okay?  Say hi to Sev and Lulu for me!  ::wiggles her fingers and pops Voldemort out of the SOCB::
 
Wufei:  Must you always have evil villain cameos?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Best kind.
 
 in another ficcy, Have, er, Fun? not the right word eh?
 
Trowa:  How bout “try not to rip your arms off and club yourself senseless with the disembodied limbs as you listen to horrible poetry” instead? 
 
Quatre:  Trowa…
 
Trowa:  What?
 
Quatre:  That was gross.
 
Trowa:  ::looks slightly proud of himself::
 
 well, I'm tired so layoff.
 
Cherry Blossom:  No, not the pink-slip of DOOM!  You can't fire me!   I quit!
 
Heero:  What was in that random drink anyway?
 
Trowa:  Let's hope arsenic.
 
Cherry Blossom:  I heard that *hic*.
 
Bye Cherry-chan! U must go work on Three Little Words and Making Heero Human or else u face the wrath of my cat Snowball! *snowball appears* Snowball:: *blinkies* Mrow? *drools* D.D.04:: Okay... See how ferocious he is! *sweatdrops* uh yah. Ja Ne!
 
Cherry Blossom:  Unfortunately, Making Heero Human seems to be permanently on hiatus, while Three Small Words is at a somewhat conclusive part right now.
 
Matteo:  Which means it isn't a cliffhanger at the moment.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Shush, you.
 
Heero:  I hate those stories.  I'm always being tortured in your fics.
 
Duo:  Welcome to the club.
 
Wufei:  Ha ha.  I'm hardly ever tortured in fanfics.
 
Trowa:  Just attacked by feminist fangirls.
 
Wufei:  Shut up, Barton.
 
Matteo:  Next letter!  Jade writes,
 
No more CPT? NO! SAY IT AIN'T SO!
 
Duo:  ::sings::  I will not go!  Turn the lights off!  Carry me home!  Na na na na na na na na na na, na na na—OW!  ::rubs head::  Heero!
 
Heero:  No singing.
 
 Waitaminute......... *brightens* I've got an idea! *holds up a piece of paper attached to a clipboard*
 
Trowa:  We'll all go into telemarketing!
 
Wufei:  As horrible as it sounds, I'd rather read crappy poetry.
 
PETITION! We'll start a petition! SAVE CPT! Oh, before I forget. I have something for Dilly. *pulls out stack of bad report cards and interim reports* Here. Enjoy yourself. Bye now!
 
Dilly:  BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!  ::reports fry::  MuAHuahHUahUAhUAHUAhua!!!!!!!!
 
Cherry Blossom:  Someone really should take the flamethrower away from him before we have another accident.
 
Trowa:  Go right ahead and try.  I'll run and get the fire extinguisher.
 
Matteo:  Next letter is from Duck-K, the procrastinator.
 
Oh Lenord Lenord Lenord………..
 
Heero:  Duck, Duck, Duck………
 
Duo:  Goose!  ::whacks Wufei on the butt and runs away, laughing::
 
Wufei:  Why you—Maxwell!  Get back here!
Anyway, I hope this isn't the end of CPT. Who's going to make fun of poetry if you get pulled? Who's going to give the G boys pocky? (actually, there might still be people willing to do that ~hands out Almond Crunch Pocky~)
 
Quatre:  Ooooh!  Almonds!
 
Trowa:  Sometimes you feel like a nut—
 
Quatre:  ::glares::  Finish that lyric and you're sleeping on the couch.
 
Trowa:  ………
 
And if this is The End your crappy poetry will live on in spirit (unfortunately)
 
Cherry Blossom:  Unfortunately?  These guys LOVE being here at the SOCB, doncha guys!
 
G-Boys:  ::open their mouths to protest violently::
 
Jezebel the lethal kitty:  ::growls::
 
G-Boyz:  Close their mouths and smile and nod.
 
Wufei:  ::holds up sign that says “help me!” in Chinese::
 
Matteo:  Next letter is from Lazerous.
 
Duo:  Wasn't he a dead guy from the Bible?
 
Cherry-chan,

Will you marry me? *_*

--Lazerous
 
Heero:  A dead guy from the Bible who's looking for a wife, apparently.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Er…can't we just be friends?  I'm not the marrying type.
 
Quatre:  What type are you?
 
Cherry Blossom:  The type that lives alone except for forty cats until they die.  And a couple of muses for good measure, of course.
 
Matteo:  Beck writes,
 
Cherry......?

Are you related to god?

I love you. ^.^
 
Cherry Blossom:  I'm god's roommate's friend's mother's second cousin, twice removed.
 
Heero:  Which means?
 
Cherry Blossom:  No.
 
Matteo:  Zelda writes,
 
Ahh, the swingin' hep-cat that is Leonard Cohen. You boys are lucky that Cherry is a merciful authoress and only made you read the poems. You could have had to listen to Cohen SINGING these *gack* works of art.
 
Heero:  ::glares::  No singing.
 
 (shudders at the memory of her high-school English project and would offer it to Dilly for ritual immolation except that she took care of that herself long ago)

And may I make the following Crappy Poetry Proposal, inspired by Duo? (Duo: ….with growing things that grow with growth and in growing they may grow— ) Gertrude Stein wrote books and books of words arranged just so ......... ("Letting pin in letting let," "Pigeons on the grass alas,"
 
Duo:  Pigeons on the grass alas.  Pigeons on my ass the gass alas must pass.
 
Quatre:  STOP it.
 
and my own personal favourite, "A saint a real saint never does anything, a martyr does something but a really good saint does nothing and so I wanted to have Four Saints that did nothing and I wrote Four Saints in Three Acts and they did nothing and that was everything. Generally speaking anybody is more interesting doing nothing than doing anything.")
 
Wufei:  ………huh?

And on that note -- farewell and best of luck with future episodes of CPT!
 
Cherry Blossom:  And on THAT note, let's start the poems.
 
G-Boys:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cherry Blosssom:  Damn, but I miss those screams.
 
Snowgoogles:  We got CRAP-SIGN!!!!
 
Duo: ::begins to freak out and run amuck as the theater doors open to reveal…::
 
::door sequence::
 
A thick stained glass panels that swings open to reveal…
 
The door of an extremely pink limousine.  You drag Heero kicking and screaming past the door and into…
 
A large shoji screen with cherry blossoms painted all over it.  You knock over the screen and see…
 
A door with a giant metal snake coiled around it.  The snake hisses and swallows you whole.  As you tumble down its throat to find yourself facing…
 
A tapestry displaying a scene of all five gundams standing beside their respective pilots under the full moon. You pull it aside and enter…
 
The Theater
 
Crappy Poem Theater (It's baaa-aaack)
 
Duo:  Whew!  That was some trip.
 
Wufei:  ::looking faintly green::  Why did it have to be snakes?
 
Heero:  How many pop-cultures references can we fit into one episode?
 
Trowa:  A lot.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Oh, disclaimer person!
 
Disclaimer:  ::monotone::  You rang?  Cherry Blossom does not own Gundam Wing.  For which we are all extremely thankful.
 
Cherry Blossom: Hey!
 
Trowa:  What's on the torture schedule for today?
 
Cherry Blosssom:  Modernist poetry.
 
Quatre:  Modernist?
 
Cherry Blossom:  D.H. Lawrence, to be precise.  He wrote poetry about nature and its beauty, mostly.
 
Wufei:  That doesn't sound too bad.
 
Cherry Blossom:  He wasn't a bad poet.  Except that the subject matter for this poem is, uh, strange.
 
Quatre:  How strange?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Well…it's about turtles—
 
Duo:  Turtles are okay.
 
Cherry Blossom:  —having sex.
 
Wufei:  O.0
 
Trowa:  O.0
 
Quatre:  O.0
 
Heero:  O.0
 
Duo:  O.0   Turtles are definitely NOT okay!
 
Wufei:  Why, oh why did I get out of bed this morning?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Hey, if I had to read it and write a four page essay on it then you have to read it.
 
Heero:  Why should we be tortured for your inability to pick good English classes?
 
Cherry Blossom:  ::glare::  Don't make me get Jez.
 
Heero:  Hn.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Well, let's get on with it.
 
Matteo:  Ahem…
 
TORTOISE SHOUT
 
Duo:  LIZARD WHIMPER.
 
Wufei:  CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON.
 
Heero:  Does this mean the poem has subtitles?
 
by: D.H. Lawrence (1885-1930)
 
Duo:  Well at least we know he's dead.  ::steals some of Cherry's popcorn::
 
Cherry Blossom:  ::glares::  Along with chivalry, apparently.
 
Duo:  ::mouth full::  What?
 
I thought he was dumb,
 
Wufei:  It's a common mistake upon meeting Maxwell.
 
Duo:  HEY!
 
Wufei:  What?  I said it was a mistake.  That's a compliment.
 
Duo:  ::looks slightly suspicious::  Ri-ight.
 
I said he was dumb,
Yet I've heard him cry.
First faint scream,
Out of life's unfathomable dawn,
 
Trowa:  Unfathomable Dawn; for when your other dishsoap is just too shallow to get the job done.
 
Cherry Blossom:  You are weird, you know that?
 
Trowa:  ^_^
 
Far off, so far, like a madness, under the horizon's dawning rim,
Far, far off, far scream.
 
Duo:  It's far, get it?  Really far, with the length and the distance and being not close and all that.  It's the farthest scream ever.  It's farther then—
 
Heero:  Duo.
 
Duo:  Yeah Hee-chan?
 
Everybody:  SHUT UP.
Duo:  Sheesh.  Crab-bee.
 
Tortoise in extremis.
 
Cherry Blossom:  2EXTREME TURTLES!!!  They're like, totally tubular turtles dude.
 
Trowa:  Heroes in a half-shell.
 
Duo:  TURTLE POWER!
 
Heero:  -_-;  No.  More.  Pop.  Culture. References.
 
Why were we crucified into sex?
 
Quatre:  ::blinks::  Uh………
 
Duo:  Ooh!  Oooh!  I know!!  Pick me!  Pick me!  ::whap::  Ow!
 
Cherry Blossom:  NO BAKA HENTAI!
 
Trowa:  But Cherry, this is a poem about turtles having sex.
 
Wufei:  He has a point.
 
Why were we not left rounded off, and finished in ourselves,
As we began,
As he certainly began, so perfectly alone?
A far, was-it-audible scream,
Or did it sound on the plasm direct?
 
Quatre:  The what?  What's a plasm direct?
 
Heero:  Sounds like a long-distance phone company.
 
Wufei:  Didn't he just say that he heard the tortoise scream?  Wouldn't it have to be
audible?
 
Trowa:  Wufei………
 
Wufei:  What?
 
Trowa:  Smile and nod.
 
Worse than the cry of the new-born,
 
Duo:  Ain't much that's more horrible then the sound of new life being brought into the world.
 
A scream,
A yell,
A shout,
A pæan,
A death-agony,
A birth-cry,
A submission,
 
Duo:  A shriek!
 
Cherry Blossom:  A bellow!
 
Wufei:  A yowl!
 
Heero:  A howl!
 
Quatre:  An outcry!
 
Trowa:  A hullabaloo!
 
Everyone:  ………
 
Quatre:  A hullabaloo?
 
Trowa:  What?
 
All tiny, tiny, far away, reptile under the first dawn.
War-cry, triumph, acute-delight, death-scream reptilian,
Why was the veil torn?
The silken shriek of the soul's torn membrane?
The male soul's membrane
 
Wufei:  ::flatly::  Oh well, I'm glad you cleared that up.  I thought you were talking about the female soul's membrane.  It's all so much clearer now.
 
Torn with a shriek half music, half horror.
Crucifixion.
Male tortoise, cleaving behind the hovel-wall of that dense female,
 
Duo:  Uh oh.  Things are getting graphic over here.
 
Quatre:  My virgin eyes!!
 
Cherry Blossom:  Hold onto your air-sick bags kids, it gets worse.
 
Mounted and tense, spread-eagle, out-reaching out of the shell
In tortoise-nakedness,
 
Duo:  Bet ya can't say that ten times fast.
 
Long neck, and long vulnerable limbs extruded, spread-eagle over her house-roof,
And the deep, secret, all-penetrating
 
Everybody:  AAAAAUUUUUUGH!!!!
 
tail
 
Everybody:  Phew.
 
Duo:  Hey, what if that's just a metaphor for his—
 
Everybody:  SHUT UP!!
 
curved beneath her walls,
Reaching and gripping tense, more reaching anguish in uttermost tension
Till suddenly, in the spasm of coition, tupping like a jerking leap, and oh!
 
Wufei:  Oh my God, I'm going to be sick.
 
Quatre:  ::whimpers::
 
Cherry Blossom:  How do you think I feel?  I had to read this out loud.  In class.
 
Duo:  Turtle porn.  That ranks right up there on the list of things I never thought I'd see, right next to Wufei in a dress and Quatre working at McDonalds.
 
Opening its clenched face from his outstretched neck
And giving that fragile yell, that scream,
Super-audible,
 
Wufei:  So now it's super-audible.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Of course.  `Cause these are 2EXTREME TURTLES!!!
 
Heero:  More like XXX Turtles.
 
From his pink, cleft, old-man's mouth,
Giving up the ghost,
Or screaming in Pentecost, receiving the ghost.
 
Duo:  I think that's a metaphor for—
 
Everybody:  WE KNOW.
 
His scream, and his moment's subsidence,
The moment of eternal silence,
Yet unreleased, and after the moment, the sudden, startling jerk of coition, and at once
The inexpressible faint yell—
 
Wufei:  It was super, it was faint……….make up your mind!
 
And so on, till the last plasm of my body was melted back
To the primeval rudiments of life, and the secret.
 
Quatre:  The secret is never to watch turtle porn.  EVER.
 
So he tups, and screams
Time after time that frail, torn scream
After each jerk, the longish interval,
The tortoise eternity,
Agelong, reptilian persistence,
Heart-throb, slow heart-throb, persistent for the next spasm.
 
Wufei:  Who stands around to watch turtles fuck?
 
Duo:  Steve the Crocodile Hunter.
 
Heero:  No, he doesn't watch.  He just pokes them with a stick.
 
I remember, when I was a boy,
I heard the scream of a frog, which was caught with his foot in the mouth of an up-starting snake;
 
Trowa:  ::yawn::  That's nice.
 
I remember when I first heard bull-frogs break into sound in the spring;
I remember hearing a wild goose out of the throat of night
Cry loudly, beyond the lake of waters;
I remember the first time, out of a bush in the darkness, a nightingale's piercing cries and gurgles startled the depths of my soul;
I remember the scream of a rabbit as I went through a wood at midnight;
 
Cherry Blossom:  Most of this guy's poems have to do with screaming rabbits.
 
Duo:  And pornographic turtles?
 
Cherry Blossom:  And pornographic turtles.
 
I remember the heifer in her heat,
 
Wufei:  For God's sake man!  Can you talk of nothing but animals having sex?
 
blorting and blorting
 
Duo:  ::blorts::  Excuse me.
 
Cherry Blossom:  Hey, go outside if you're going to do that!
 
Duo:  I had tacos for dinner.
 
through the hours, persistent and irrepressible;
I remember my first terror hearing
 
Quatre:  A poem about turtles having sex.
 
the howl of weird, amorous cats;
 
Wufei:  Cats, cows, turtles………are there any animals' sex life he doesn't write about?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Well I think he has one about whales………no wait, they have sex in that one too.
 
Wufei:  ::weeps::
 
I remember the scream of a terrified, injured horse, the sheet-lightning
And running away from the sound of a woman in labor,
 
Duo:  Run from the pregnant lady!  Run!  She wants all your pickles and ice cream!!
 
something like an owl whooing,
And listening inwardly to the first bleat of a lamb,
The first wail of an infant,
And my mother singing to herself,
And the first tenor singing of the passionate throat of a young collier, who has long since drunk himself to death,
The first elements of foreign speech
On wild dark lips.
 
And more than all these,
And less than all these,
 
Trowa:  More or less. Make up your mind.
 
Quatre:  Less please!
 
This last,
Strange, faint coition yell
Of the male tortoise at extremity,
Tiny
 
Duo:  Hey Mr. Tortoise, I think he just insulted the size of your—
 
Cherry Blossom:  DUO!
 
Duo:  Feet.  What?  ::blinks innocently::  What did you think I was going to say?
 
from under the very edge of the farthest far-off horizon of life.
The cross,
The wheel on which our silence first is broken,
Sex, which breaks up our integrity,
 
Heero:  Riiiight.
 
our single inviolability, our deep silence
 
Quatre:  He's got a point there.  Trowa can never keep quiet when we—
 
Trowa:  ::slaps a hand over Quatre's mouth::
 
Heero:  When you what, Trowa?
 
Trowa:  When we do our dry-cleaning.  Yessir, I can never keep my mouth shut when we
do the dry-cleaning.
 
Quatre: ::glares::  Mmmph mmmph!
 
Trowa:  And if someone ever wants to do the dry-cleaning with me again then they'll shut up now.
 
Quatre:  ::is quiet::
 
Tearing a cry from us.
Sex,
 
Heero:  Drugs!
 
Duo:  Rock and Roll!
 
Cherry Blossom:  In that order please.
 
Wufei:  You people are perverts.
 
which breaks us into voice, sets us calling across the deeps, calling, calling for the complement,
Singing, and calling, and singing again,
 
Duo:  And singing and calling and singly really loudly and far away, so far away that the farthest—OW!
 
Heero:  I warned you.
 
being answered, having found.
Torn,
 
Trowa:  If you're careful with the lube, that doesn't happen.
 
Cherry Blossom:  TROWA!
 
Quatre:  ::sulks:: Oh sure, you can talk about lubrication but I can't talk about how you sound in be—
 
Trowa:  ::slaps hand over Quatre's mouth::  Becky's Drycleaners, yessiree.  I sound really loud in Becky's drycleaners.
 
to become whole again, after long seeking for what is lost,
The same cry from the tortoise as from Christ,
 
Duo:  Let me get this straight:  you're comparing the cry of Jesus on the cross to the sound a tortoise makes when it climaxes.
 
Heero:  Seems to be.
 
Duo:  That is just wrong.
 
the Osiris-cry of abandonment,
That which is whole, torn asunder,
That which is in part, finding its whole again throughout the universe.
 
Wufei:  Thank Nataku!  It's over!
 
Duo:  They make you read this shit in school?
 
Cherry Blossom:  It's………modernist.  It's supposed to be weird.
 
Quatre:  ::looks a little sick::  That went way beyond the boundaries of weird.
 
::doors open::
 
Duo: ::runs for them like a bat out of hell::  PORN TURTLES ATTACKING!!!  THEY BURN MY RETINAS!!!
 
Dilly:  Burn?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Not you.  You've caused enough trouble for today.
 
Heero:  Where's my paxil?
 
Wufei:  I think Quatre already drained the bottle.
 
Heero:  WHAT?
 
Quatre:  ::giggles:  Wow.  I feel sooooooo relaxed. 
 
Heero:  You're a dead man Winner.
 
Quatre:  Awww, Heero.  You're so cute!  Wanna take me to the dry-cleaners?
 
Trowa:  HEY!
 
Heero:  ::backs away from the scary Quatre::  Uh………gottagobye!  ::runs out the doors::
 
Cherry Blossom:  This is going to be an interesting night. 
 
~ SCOB ~
 
Snowgoggles:  Well, how was the poem?
 
Quatre:  It was horrible.
 
Wufei:  Hentai.
 
Heero:  Weirdly sacrilegious.
 
Trowa:  It had turtles in it.
 
Snowgoogles:  ::frowns::  Well that doesn't seem that bad.
 
Trowa:  Turtles engaging in intercourse.
 
Snowgoogles:  O.o;   You've got to be kidding.
 
Trowa:  I only wish I was.
 
Snowgoogles:  Wishing that the comet hit us?
 
Heero:  What do you think?
 
Cherry Blossom:  Oh come on.  You know you love being here.
 
Everybody:  ::glares at Cherry::
 
Cherry Blossom:  Eeep.  Matteo save me!
 
Matteo:  You're on your own.  That was the worst poem I've ever heard of.
 
Duo:  ::runs by screaming::  MY RETINAS!!!  THEY BURN!!!
 
Dilly:  ::runs after him::  BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
 
Cherry Blossom:  See?  Love it.
 
Everybody:  ::glares::
 
Cherry Blossom:  Well, see you next time folks.  Don't forget, send all crappy poetry submissions to chibicherryb@hotmail.com .
 
Byeee!