Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Death Becomes Him ❯ Seduction ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing is copyright...Sotsu, I think it is, and a few other important companies and people. I OWN SHINOBU'S SOUL! Uh, how'd that get there? -_-;;

---------------------------

THURSDAY:

Shi-chan: As tempting as going to bed early is, I want another chapter of this done NOW while I'm in this dark mood...

Duo: Nooo...not more darkness!

---------------------------

Death Becomes Him

~By Shimegami-chan

Part 25

SHOUNEN-AI, ANGST, CUSSING, CITRUS....AND....YAOI!

Quatre and Trowa stood outside the door. "Do you suppose they're all right in there?" asked the little Arab.

"Well...they haven't been screaming at each other...maybe they've worked things out." Trowa led Quatre back downstairs to where Wufei was waiting. "Let's give them some time alone."

--------------------------

Duo and Heero had been able to stop kissing each other long enough to try to talk things out, despite how difficult a time Heero was having. They ended up being content just lying in each other's arms in silence; Heero stroking Duo's hair lovingly while the American pilot snuggled against him.

"Duo..." Heero asked quietly. "Do you think you could stay here with me forever?"

"I can't promise anything, my love." Duo replied. "I'm afraid that every minute here might be my last. My phasing problems are really worrying me."

"But how will you know?"

"I don't." Duo sighed. "I have no warning about these things. One minute I can go solid, the next I can't. Then it goes back to normal, but soon I discover some other problem. It's really disconcerting...I'm kind of afraid of what might be happening to me..."

Heero held Duo close, rocking back and forth. "Please...don't go...I couldn't take it if you went again!"

"I can't control it, Heero!" Duo said, his hands trembling. "I don't want to leave you. I'm scared shitless. I'd love to promise you that I'd be here...but what's important right now is that I am here, and we've gotta work this out."

"Work it out..." Heero cast a glance downward. "Duo, I...I'm sorry for thinking you weren't yourself. I'm sorry for not believing."

"Apology accepted, as usual, Hee-chan." Duo's open mouth suddenly found Heero's, and they were locked together again.

(Author's note: Yeah, yeah, you asked for it, you're getting it. I am not capable of writing lemons, I've barely read enough of them to even understand the terminology, but a lot of people e-mailed me asking for lemon so I got myself some help. Everything from this point on until noted was written by Tifa, you can contact her with flames/comments/etc. at tifa@japoness.com. See you at the end of the chapter!

Oh yes, and that's why the rating on this chapter is so high...if you don't care for citrus, just scroll down until you see the line of asterisks and imagine me holding up a big sign that says "Insert Lemon Here," on it. Although...it's not too bad as lemons go, which is why this is R-rated and not NC-17...I didn't want to go overboard in this story in particular. I might want to use this one in a contest or something, and I know at least one of my IRL friends reads this. [Hiya, Belindi-san! If you're gonna read this next part, don't do it anywhere near the Callaberos okay?] So the citrus is still being toned down, and it has been edited/spell checked/approved by me. If anyone thinks it should be rated NC-17, (I'm having a 'lil trouble telling the difference between NC-17 and R) contact me at duoxheero@dragonball-gt.zzn.com. Okies?

Now that that's over with, take it, Tifa!)

Heero smiled into the kiss and slid his hands down to Duo's waist. "I missed you so much."

Duo laughed when he finally noticed where exactly Heero's probling fingers were going. "You just missed my body, I think."

"No, no!" Heero grinned coyly at his lover. "I missed everything else too. But my body misses yours."

The American let Heero push him back onto the bed, working his pants down. "Oi, Hee-chan...a little headstrong today aren't you?"

Heero tossed his own pants onto the floor. Duo looked a little nervous at the predatory gleam in his partner's eye. "Eager, huh?"

"Hn." Heero sat atop his lover, wandering hands teasing Duo gently. "I've been wanting this...do you know how long it's been since we...?"

"Too long." Duo grinned and then moaned in pleasure as Heero began trailing kisses along his neck and across his chest. "Koi..."

"Not up for it tonight?" asked Heero disappointedly.

"No, that's not it..." Duo had a mischievous twinkle in his eye and he took a good look at Heero's genitals. "I was just wondering what brought this on..." He pulled Heero closer.

Heero accepted the silent invitation and fumbled for the lube on the headboard shelf. "Now how did this get there?"

Duo continued to speak as Heero opened it and coated himself with it. "You know, one minute you hate me, the next you're stripping me down...and, um..."

Heero grinned wickedly and eased him closer to Duo. "Maybe it's those split personalities you were talking about."

"Hrm...damn them..." Blood was rushing through his ears, as pain quickly became pleasure. "Mmmm..."

Heero thrusted gently against the smaller boy. "What, you want them to leave?"

"What?" Duo gasped. "Not at all..." The pleasure was overwhelming, tears and beads of sweat ran down Duo's face.

"Not at all..." he repeated softly, and soon the white-hot waves took them both...

*******************************

^ (Yup, those are the asterisks right there. Shi-chan takes over...sorry for those of you who were enjoying it! She probably could have done a lot more explicit stuff, now that I read it over...too late now...maybe we'll collaborate again in the future okay? *grin* )

Duo awoke early the next morning looking as though he'd been drugged.

Nice drugs, he thought as he watched the sleeping form beside him. Heero's face was mesmerizing, so peaceful, smiling just a little as he dreamed.

The night had been a blur to Duo; all he remembered was Heero's lulling voice and waves of physical ecstasy. He was almost too tired to move, despite the amount of sleep they'd both actually gotten.

Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei might or might not have returned, the door was still closed and the house was silent. Duo supposed that the nosebleed Wufei would have gotten seeing the unclothed boys draped over one another in sleep would have been priceless…but a pain for Quatre to have to get off the hardwood floor. The corner of the room was still stained red from the other night's bloody fight, though the shattered glass from the mirror was long gone.

Duo turned his attention back to Heero, snoring lightly beside him. The Japanese pilot's mouth was open just a little, and Duo planted a kiss on it before dragging himself out of bed. He picked up his discarded clothes from the floor and threw them in the hamper, then headed out to the bathroom for a shower.

The hot water felt great against his aching body, flushing sweat and seed and tears down the drain. His hair has spilled out of his braid at some point--he expected Heero had taken out the elastic--and the chestnut waves were tangled from the wild night.

It hadn't actually been as wild as he had expected, Duo realized. More than just sexual desire and lust and Duo in black leather as they sometimes dealt with, looking back Duo was glad that it had been more of a night of gentle love and passion. The threat of death and separation still hung over them like angry storm clouds.

Duo stepped out of the shower and secured a towel around his waist before running a brush tentatively through his hair. He felt thoroughly refreshed and quite cheerful, less than surprisingly. The young pilot bounded back into their room to find Heero making the bed.

"Oi, Hee-chan!" Duo grinned, tossing the towel to the floor while he rifled through the closet. Heero, clad in boxers now, came up behind his lover and encircled Duo's waist with his arms. Duo selected a pair of black pants and a white tank top from the piles of clothes there.

Duo allowed Heero to dress him as he rummaged for something for the other boy to wear. Finding only black spandex and green tank tops, Duo tossed Heero a pair of his own jeans and a red shirt.

Heero didn't seem pleased with the choice, but Duo had the short-sleeved red shirt over his head before he could complain.

"I was going to get a shower first," Heero mumbled.

"Too bad." Duo grinned and kissed the tip of Heero's nose. "We're going out."

"Out?" Heero asked dazedly.

"Yeah! I want to show you a place I found. Want to do my hair Hee-chan?" Duo held out a brush.

Heero accepted it and began winding the long chestnut waves into a braid while Duo chattered about what a great day it looked like it was going to be. The excited pilot was bubbling over with enthusiasm for the 'place downtown' to the point that Heero was still trying to secure the end of the braid with an elastic as Duo dragged him out the door.

"Duo..." Heero shook his head and decided not to bother protesting.

"It'll be fun, I swear!" Duo scrawled a quick note to Quatre about their whereabouts and tossed it on the table. "Trust me!"

"Why am I worried?" Heero said sarcastically.

With a grin, Duo pushed Heero out the door and closed it behind them.

---------------------------

Shi-chan: Would you believe it just took me 4 hours to write that?

Duo: zzzzzz...uh-huh....

Shi-chan: I needed to research...things...to write the second half of that chapter. Not to mention sending the whole thing back and forth with Tifa.

Duo: *snore* whatever...

Shi-chan: Could you at least show some enthusiasm, Duo?

Duo: .....

Shi-chan: Well anyway, I'm not sure if that was lemon or lime, and how I would classify the 'the morning after' scene. I ATTEMPTED to be descriptive. But hey.

Duo: Mmm...citrus...

Shi-chan: *sighs* What's wrong with you tonight?

Duo: Well, that 3x4 site you were surfing through gave me many many ideas to use on Heero...I'm just thinking, that's all...

Shi-chan: O.O Too much information...

Quatre: *coughs*

Trowa: *coughs*

Shi-chan: Anyway, more tomorrow, along with a Christmas fic that's been floating in my head...ja ne!