Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Points of View Part Three ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Points of View :Part Three
Companion piece to Everybody Breaks written
from the other pilot's POVs.
By Kai
 
 
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact. I mean, could you imagine owning the G-boys? *GRINS*
 
Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content, bondage, yaoi, and language.)
 
Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 and variations thereof.
 
SPECIAL THANKS TO (drum roll please).... Z, for being my new and wonderful beta-reader!!!
 
Summary: If you ever wondered what the other pilots felt when everything was happening in Everybody Breaks, now is your chance. Hope you like this.  Okay, this took a while, I know and I'm sorry but real life is more like a real pain, if you know what I mean.  I'll try to get more regular updates going from now on.
 
Points of View: Part Three
By Kai
 
Trowa's POV
 
I'd wanted to stay with Wufei all day, but both Duo and I had promised to visit Catherine at the circus and Quatre had reminded us that Wufei was used to being alone. Therefore, we had to be careful not to smother him and perhaps in the process scare him away.  I must admit it was somewhat interesting to explain to Wufei the new closeness that had developed between Duo and Catherine over the last few months. It was fairly obvious that he'd never considered anything about relationships with our families or even how our new relationship would work.  I'd never considered them before Quatre seduced me at the start of the war either and probably for the same reason Wufei hadn't.  I never thought I would have had a chance with Quatre at the time, and so I rarely allowed myself to imagine more than what a kiss with him would feel like. I thought I was being realistic and practical, but if I had been, I would have asked Quatre to go out with me. Then if he had rejected me I could have distanced myself from the possibility afterwards, but such are the ways that guarded people behave.  That was something all five of us had in common.
 
For nearly half an hour Duo asked Wufei every two minutes if he was okay with the two of us leaving.  I left the questioning to Duo and settled for watching Wufei as he continued to reassure him that us leaving was fine and that he was fine as well.  I was convinced we were hearing the truth by the tenth time I heard the answer.  Five more reassurances later, it appeared as though Duo was finally convinced as well.
 
With a smile, Duo kissed Wufei's cheek and disappeared out the door with a hastily called “I'm driving?over his shoulder.
 
Heero appeared at the entrance to the kitchen, looked at the open door, and shook his head before meeting my amused gaze with a resigned one of his own.  "Seatbelts."
 
I nodded and he went back to cleaning the dishes with Quatre.  Duo was an excellent pilot. We were all aware of his superior skills when it came to operating any sort of machinery, but he liked to move at the highest possible speed and where we trusted him, we didn't trust the others that were on the road.  If Duo had to break quickly or if the other driver jerked the wheel at the wrong time... well, superior skills can't always save you from the idiocy of others.
 
"Trowa?"
 
I looked back at Wufei and he gave me a slight smile.  "Have fun and say hello to Catherine for me."
 
I gave him a smile in return and saw his cheeks redden.  Calling him cute would have gotten me gutted, but I could refer to him that way in my head with no repercussions.  "Keep your cell phone with you in case we need to contact you okay?"
 
"Of course."
 
Quickly I leaned forward to kiss his cheek as Duo had and moved towards the door before he had a chance to stop blinking.  It was difficult to fight down my grin as I walked to the passenger side of Duo's car.  Wufei wasn't just sexy or hot, but he was adorable too; not many people could pull that combination off.
 
I shut the door and buckled my seatbelt with a quick glance at Duo's to make sure his was fastened too.  When I raised my head I found him watching me curiously.  "What's so funny Tro?"
 
"Not funny; right.  Everything is finally right."
 
He was quiet a moment as he looked back at the house.  "Yah... yah it is."  He seemed to shake himself from his thoughts then.  "Well, let's not keep your sis waiting or she might decide to use us for target practice."
 
I just nodded at him as he backed out of the driveway and headed down the road.
 
***************************************
 
Quatre's POV
 
As I washed the dishes, I watched Duo and Trowa pull out of the driveway.  I was already planning something for the three of us to do in the afternoon, because I didn't want to suffocate Wufei by doing too much too soon.  He needed time to adjust to us and living with us.  Not an easy thing to do with one person let alone four.  Still that didn't give us much time, a couple of months was all we had to try and convince Wufei to switch to the L4 Preventers Branch.  It might have appeared unfair to expect him to change his life but it was more realistic.  The house we were living in was our home, our lives and the connections we'd made to other people stemmed from L4.  There was also the fact that Winner Industries Main Branch was on L4 and relocating to another area would be nearly impossible with a company it's size.  There were other factors as well; almost everyone Duo cared about lived in the colonies or worked in space, Catherine's circus only operated in space due to the stress of re-entry on the animals, Relena was almost constantly moving through the colonies on business, and all of the Maganac's families were settled on L4 or nearby colonies.
 
The only things tying Wufei to Earth was Sally and Preventers HQ, unfortunately that might prove enough to pull him away from us again.  That was something we couldn't let happen.  We had to show him how much we wanted him, how much we needed him, and we had to do it before his leave was up.
 
"Quatre?"  I glanced over at the empty dish rack where Heero stood, holding a damp dish cloth and looking at me in worry.  It was funny but even without my Space Heart or the help of body language, it was almost second nature for me to 'read' Heero's emotions as well as what he left unsaid.
 
"I'm fine Heero, I was just thinking about how to make sure this works out between all of us."
 
He dropped the dish towel on the counter and wrapped his arms around me from behind.  "You don't have to plan it out Quatre, you can't.  Things like this will work out if they're meant to, like they did with us."
 
I leaned back against him.  "But..."
 
His arms tightened around me.  "I know.  I want to take charge of his life too.  I want to tell him he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do ever again, but do you actually think he'd let us when he's fully recovered?  Do you think he'd even let us do it now?"
 
"No, he wouldn't."
 
I felt him nod.  "Exactly.  He wouldn't be able to handle an 'easy' life because he's used to a 'hard' life, and until recently his duty is really all he's had.  He'll keep working with Preventers no matter what we say because it's part of who he is.  He may have never wanted to fight, but he can't just walk away from it because he feels that it is his responsibility to do what he can.  He's convinced that his experience and training gives him that responsibility, because so many don't have either. Besides if it comes down to one of them or him..."
 
"He'd rather it was him."  I said it softly because I hadn't wanted to say it at all.
 
"Yes."
 
"But we've already given so much Heero and in some ways we still are, just no through fighting.  He could easily switch to the L4 Branch and take an administrative job."
 
"No, he couldn't.  He wouldn't feel it was enough, we all know that."
 
"But then how..."
 
Heero squeezed me hard.  "Believe Quatre.  Believe in him, believe in us, and believe in what we share.  He knows in his heart, just as we do, that we need each other. There are few who can understand us and fewer who could handle us.  Just believe."
 
"I wish it were that easy."
 
Heero gently turned me to face him, his eyes intense.  "It is."  Then he kissed me, something he only initiated when he thought we needed it or when we were in private.
 
We pulled away and just as we finished the dishes Wufei came in carrying the portable phone.  "Quatre?  Some guy named Nicholaus is calling from your office.  He says he's your assistant and that it's an emergency." 
 
At first I only stared at the phone as if Wufei had offered me some particularly messy road kill instead.  In the end I took it though, what else could I do?  Contrary to popular belief, the boss never actually gets time off... at least not if they had any moral fiber.  "What is it Nicholaus?"
 
Nicholaus was one of the calmest and most level-headed people I'd ever met.  The first time I met him, he'd been stuck in an elevator for eight hours straight with a pregnant woman who'd gone into labor and a claustrophobic, elderly man with a mild heart condition.  I still wasn't quite sure how he did it, but somehow he kept the man from having a heart attack while delivering a baby in an elevator without lights or air conditioning.  The situation caught my interest and curiosity, so I did a little research on Nicholaus O'Brien. I discovered he was working as a low level accountant in one of Winner Industries off-shoot companies.  Within a week I'd offered him a job as my assistant for a trail period of one month.  That month turned into ten months and he hadn't failed to handle any situation thrown at him yet.  Considering the situations... he was a gift from some higher power.  The best part was that he got along well with all of the other pilots, and I hoped to discover soon what he thought of Wufei.
 
Over the phone his voice remained even and calm, but I could hear a hint of strain in what he said that I may not have been able to hear if we hadn't been working so closely together.  "I'm sorry to call you Mr. Winner but there appears to be a slight problem with the new research lab."
 
He never called me Mr. Winner unless clients, partners, or other employees were around.  "Is Mr. Jenson's son there??lt;o:p>
 
"Yes, sir."
 
I felt the beginnings of a headache.  Mr. Jenson had been a wonderful old man who, with his wealth, had wished to give something back to humanity.  The research lab was a joint project to establish vaccines and cures for various diseases that would be available at a tenth of the normal price.  It was a project to help the less fortunate who couldn't afford regular health care.  Everything had been going fine and the project was in its final stages when Mr. Jenson had died in a freak shuttle accident.  From what I understood, Mr. Jenson's daughter Alya was supposed to inherit his company while his son was to get a regular allowance, but nobody had been able to find the will and Alya was on an expedition in the Amazon Rainforests. She wasn't reachable for another two weeks. In the meantime we'd been dealing with a young man (even if he was six years my senior) who was trying to turn our low-cost vaccine research into a money making one.  "He's insisting on talking to me, isn't he?"
 
"Yes, sir.  There are also a few complications."
 
"Complications?"
 
"Media, rights groups, lawyers... the usual."
 
I barely restrained myself from rolling my eyes. Then I remembered were I was and rolled them anyway just because I could.  "I understand.  Try and keep them satisfied until I get there and check into Alya's whereabouts again will you.  If we're lucky our team will be within reach of her camp soon."
 
"Yes, sir.  I'll have your coffee waiting and some painkillers... the non-assassin variety."  He said the last bit quietly, but I still heard him.
 
"You shouldn't tempt me.  See you soon."  I hung up and found both Wufei and Heero waiting to hear if they were needed.  "I have to go into the office, something came up."
 
"Understood."  And just like that Heero was on his way to get ready.  Sometimes his easy acceptance of doing what was necessary made me envious.  There's no putting it off until later or arguing with Heero, just yes, no, or 'it would be better if, very practical.
 
I needed to get ready as well but first, more important things.  "Wufei, I am sorry, but I have to go. If you want I can call Trowa and Duo and have them come back..."
 
"That's alright, I'll be fine."
 
"Are you sure because..."
 
"Quatre."  I was suddenly the recipient of a very unhappy and reproachful glare.  Sadly I was extremely pleased to see that look, because it was just like Wufei from before, before a part of him had been crushed and almost lost.  "I said I'll be fine.  Now go and do what you need to.  I'll be here when you get back."
 
"As long as you're sure."  The glare intensified.  "Okay, I get it.  I'll go get ready."  I made sure to run my fingers along his arm as I moved past him and couldn't keep from smirking at the shiver that ran through him.  Luckily, he didn't see it.  It wouldn't do to scare him off when we hadn't even had a chance to play yet.
 
************************
 
Heero's POV
 
Quatre had been going constantly since we arrived at the office about three hours earlier, and I was thankful when Nicholaus reminded him about lunch.  Quatre's office was both electronically and physically the most secure place in the building once the doors were locked.  The walls were reinforced enough to withstand an explosion. Since the office was designed by all of us, instead of being located on the top floor it was set on the main floor.  Much more practical.  It was only when the office was secured that I would allow myself to relax; because it was only then that I could be sure Quatre was safe.
 
So at ten to twelve Nicholaus brought us a lunch that he had watched being prepared himself by people he knew in the small kitchen we had set up for the staff to request dishes from.  As soon as he left, I set up the locks and felt the tension in my shoulders dissipate as Quatre reached for his phone.  I started to organize the food as I waited to find out what the phone call was about.  What I saw was a frown.
 
"Geoffry, it's Quatre.  I was calling to speak to Wufei."  His frown deepened.  "Gone?  Do you know where?  No, okay, I'll just try his cell phone.  Thanks, bye."
 
I chose not to say anything as I waited for him to make his second call.  Quatre was one of the strongest people I had ever met, but he was also one of the only people I'd ever encountered who worried nearly 90% of the time. All of us had learned long ago that there was nothing we could really do to help rectify that; it was just how he was.   As he dialed, I recognized the number as Wufei's cell phone.  It made me wonder what exactly Quatre was worried about concerning Wufei.  I knew our fifth member still had a way to go on his road to recovery, but I also knew he was more than capable of taking care of himself for a day since his fears had already been proven false.  More than a day and I might be on the verge of calling him myself, but none of us liked to feel caged, Wufei more so than the rest of us but at least he would be able to see where Quatre was coming from.  He was surprisingly good at that.  Not as good as Trowa but almost.
 
"Wufei!  Thank Allah!  Where are you?"
 
It wasn't until Quatre spoke into the phone that I realized he wasn't just worried, he was frightened.  That in itself was a surprise because very little truly scared him. It was something I would have to ask him about later.
 
"Downtown?  What are you doing downtown?"  That made me stop pretending that I wasn't listen and to become obvious about it.  I was beginning to feel a spark of worry myself.  "New clothes, why do you need new clothes?"
 
I felt myself smiling as I took in Quatre's embarrassed look and pieced together the conversation.  I'd seen what Wufei had had in his bag and I was aware of the Preventers' policy concerning their uniforms.  Duo had quite effectively reduced Wufei's casual clothes in half last night. It should have been obvious to all of us that he needed more - we normally were extremely observant.  True, we had a lot on our minds, but there really was no excuse for our negligence.  I was going to have to up our training again.
 
"I called the mansion."  Quatre's lower lip was stuck out slightly in a small pout, and he looked younger than his seventeen years.  I had an urge to kiss the look away. I normally tried to follow through on my urges now ever since Duo had promised me that it was alright as long as it didn't interfere with any laws or cause unfortunate incidents.  Never at work though. I couldn't, there was just some training that went too deep.  "You weren't there."
 
That made me focus more acutely on the conversation once more.  He said it in the way someone would say 'my tooth hurts' when they had a toothache that was infected.  "Well I ... I just... I was just worried that..."  Wufei's voice was loud enough that I heard the sharp way he said 'Winner'.  "Iwasworriedthatyouhadleft."
 
Quatre sighed and ran a hand through his neat hair, sending it into momentary disarray before it settled back into place.  "I said that I was worried that you had left."  As he said that he was very careful not to look at me, but I suddenly understood.  He truly was afraid and under the impression that Wufei might actually leave us and not come back.  I could see Wufei leaving, but I never even entertained the idea that he wouldn't return.  I hadn't because I knew what family and love meant to Wufei. I knew because I'd seen some of the looks he'd sent our way after we'd become couples when we happened to in the same place during the war.  To me, it had been obvious that he wished to have a connection on that level with another person, but back then I hadn't known what to do about it so I had left it alone.
 
Wufei's voice was loud enough now that I could hear what he said even when most people wouldn't have been able to.  "Quatre, where would I go?  I'm not Duo, Quatre, I don't run and even if I did I would come back - it just isn't in me to do otherwise.  Besides, I'm exactly where I want to be.  Now stop worrying about me and just finish what you have to do.  I'll see you at home when you're done.  Tell Heero that if you start to worry again he should dunk your head in cold water until you start thinking clearly.  I have to go and you need to get back to work.... er, love you two."
 
The look on Quatre's face as he stared down at the phone in his hand got even better when he looked up at me with one of the brightest smiles I had ever seen on his face.  "He said he loves us."
 
I nodded solemnly, "Of course he does, why else would he put up with us?"
 
I hadn't thought it possible but his smile got wider.  "You have a point."
 
Grabbing his plate I put it in front of him along with some coffee, "Of course I do, now eat."
 
"Yes mother."
 
"Hn.  You're the one who likes to spank others, not me."  I smirked when he choked on the food he'd been trying to swallow.  Duo truly was a bad influence, but I sort of liked it.
 
*********************
 
Heero's POV
 
It was almost six o'clock by the time I got back to the house after Duo had relieved me, and I knew I hadn't been particularly quiet when I entered the house or when I was walking into the living room.  I stood in front of Wufei for almost two minutes without him noticing me.  He was too caught up in drawing.  I'd never seen him draw during the war, but from what I could see he had a great deal of talent.  A part of me didn't want to disturb him, yet I found myself calling his name softly anyway.  "Wufei?"
 
He almost dropped his pencil as he blinked up at me from behind glasses that perched precariously on his nose.  With his hair loose and wearing his glasses, Wufei gave Duo severe competition as the most beautiful person I had ever seen.  "Heero, you're home earlier than I expected."
 
I raised an eyebrow at that, just how long had he been absorbed in drawing.  "It's six o'clock."
 
"What?"
 
Pointing to the clock that hung over the fake fireplace - directly in front of him, I repeated the time.  "It's six o'clock."
 
"Oh."  It wasn't often that Wufei was caught off-guard and speechless, not often at all, and I was fully enjoying it.  "Where are the others?"
 
"Trowa's spending the night at the circus to help with things since a few of their people have the flu, Quatre is still buried under paperwork since the first emergency seems to have caused a bunch of minor ones, and Duo took over for me so that I could come back here to you."
 
He frowned as he stared at me thoughtfully; if anything, with the glasses, it made him look unbelievably sexy.  "Not that I'm complaining but why did Duo replace you instead of coming back here?"
 
I shrugged a little uncomfortably.  I knew I was far from perfect, that I had faults, and that sometimes the only way to overcome your faults was to work with others who's strengths covered your weaknesses and vice versa, but that didn't mean I liked to admit my faults out loud to someone whose respect and opinion meant so much to me.  "Quatre will probably be at the office most of the night and possibly most of tomorrow as well. He'll forget anything and everything else unless someone is there to remind him to eat and take breaks; forcing him to relax.  I can't do that.  To me it's a mission to protect at all costs, and since distracting Quatre would also distract me, I treat it in the same manner as I treated my missions during the war which is preferable when Quatre is out in public or in a highly publicized meeting... but not when it's something like this.  Duo, on the other hand, is capable of protecting Quatre while Quatre's mind is on other concerns, and Duo is also able to provide a distraction without loosing focus of his mission.  We use each other's strengths to make up for our own weaknesses... just as we did during the war."
 
He gave me a slight smile that lightened his normally serious face.  "That's very wise."  Hearing that eased any fears I had of becoming less in his eyes.  "Did you have any plans for tonight?  Say at about 6:45?"
 
The question surprised me, but I didn't show it.  "No."
 
Wufei closed his sketchpad and put it in a bag with what appeared to be other art supplies.  "Good, then you can come with me to check out a dojo I heard about today."
 
It wasn't a question, but it didn't matter, he could have said he wanted me to come with him into the center of the sun and I would have agreed. He really did look unbelievably sexy in those glasses.  I started up the stairs before I did something that might shock Wufei, after all he had no real idea about my... special needs yet.  Well, not much anyway... he did see some things in the pictures after all, but that didn't cover everything.
 
**********************
 
Heero's POV
 
We were in the taxi by 6:30.  Wufei was sitting on one side and I was on the other when it suddenly occurred to me that Wufei had never really had a relationship with anyone before. He probably had no idea what that meant, just as I hadn't when Duo and I began 'going out' as he called it, though that still didn't make any sense to me at all because we never actually went anywhere - except on mission but 'normal people' as Duo put it, didn't do things like that... my head was beginning to hurt a bit.  I decided to do what Duo had done with me but at a slower, less overwhelming pace; I was going to show him what was expected and wanted.
 
Following one of my urges, I slid over the seat until there was no space between us, reached over to take his hand in mine, and lightly squeezed his fingers.  Something fluttered in my chest when he laced our fingers together. He wouldn't look at me, but he was doing a lot better than I did the first time Duo had tried to hold my hand.  I'd actually given him a lengthy lecture on compromising my gun hand. Duo had listened to everything I said, and then he'd proceeded to give me a lecture on personal relationships that lasted twice as long and ended with, 'if you don't understand something I said, look it up'.  It was the best suggestion anyone had given me so I did some research, even going so far as to read something called 'fanfiction' on the internet. I then prepared a full-length report complete with a couple of pages of questions and two charts on the topic and various sub-topics I'd come across.  Duo did a good job of answering my questions, well, after he'd finished laughing.  Still, people learn in different ways, and I knew of no other way to learn.  Luckily Wufei did for I knew from experience how unhappy he could get when somebody chose to laugh at him.
 
We pulled up in front of an old two-story building that had a sign with 'Community Gym' written on it.  My hand automatically tightened around Wufei's as I moved towards the doors.  I didn't want him pulling away just yet.  I found myself nodding at the efficient use of space in the gym.  Very practical.
 
A woman, approximately 50 to 60 years of age but moving in a way that showed she was capable of handling herself, gave us a warm smile from behind the main counter.  "Good evening and welcome to the Community Gym, may I help you?"
 
I let Wufei do the talking as I still wasn't comfortable talking to people I didn't know, and besides it was Wufei's idea.  He moved to the counter and bowed.  "Yes you can, thank you.  I am Chang Wufei.  I'm supposed to meet Caroline here."
 
She nodded, "She said you might drop by and that you would probably bring a friend.  I'm Melissa Kim.  My husband is one of the Tae Kwon Do Masters here.  The Martial Arts and self-defense classes take place on the second floor.  The staircase is a bit hidden from view behind some of the fitness contraptions, but if you follow me I'll show you where it is.  The showers and change-rooms are also on the second floor.  Just leave your shoes on the rack to the right of the counter please."
 
We took off our shoes, but I had to let go of Wufei's hand in order to do so. I immediately wished I hadn't had to.
 
We followed her up the stairs and she continued to tell us about the Gym.  "The swimming pool, basketball court, baseball and soccer fields, volleyball court, and the track are all located out back if you're interested in using them.  Since the Community Gym is a non-profit organization run by volunteers, there is no fee, though any and all donations are accepted.  If you're interested in attending any classes there are schedules at the counter.  The general rule for equipment and space is first come, first served.  We are open twenty-four hours a day and you're welcome to drop in at anytime.  The main rule for conduct is to simply treat others as you wish to be treated.  Too many complaints and you will end up banned from the entire facility.  You will be able to return after a year in the hopes that you've learned your lesson."  She turned to face us at the top of the stairs.  "Any questions gentlemen?"
 
I shook my head as Wufei bowed again.  "No Elder, thank you for your aid."
 
The lady seemed surprised by the title but smiled.  "Sure thing hon, just let me know if I can help you with anything and have a good time."  Then she left.
 
"Wufei, you came!"
 
We turned to find a young woman with short, blond hair jogging towards us.  I felt myself start to move between her and Wufei but stopped myself.  Wufei wouldn't have appreciated it.
 
"Hello Caroline, I brought a friend with me, this is Heero.  Heero this is Caroline."  Wufei seemed a little uncertain when he said friend but I understood that, I felt the same way at times.  I pretended not to notice as I shook Caroline's hand and gave her a slight nod.
 
We bowed in and followed her to the mats to begin stretching, though I was watching Wufei more than I was paying attention to what I was doing.  His hair continued to fall in his face every time he moved, and though I enjoyed how it looked it had to be annoying him, so I moved closer to him.  "Here."
 
He blinked up at me, and I found that I missed his glasses. He raised an eyebrow in question as he took the elastic band I held out to him and secured his hair.
 
"Duo's always looking for something to keep his hair back, therefore Quatre, Trowa, and I fell into the habit of always carrying a few with us to be on the safe side."
 
"Thanks."
 
I smiled and went back to warming up and Wufei watching.
 
**************************
 
Heero's POV
 
Not surprisingly, the instructor turned out to be Melissa Kim.  "I am Sensei Kim.  I am the instructor of this class.  This class is different than the other classes held here, because it does not instruct you in one particular style of Martial Arts. Instead it combines a variety of aspects from many different disciplines.  I am a Master of most of the styles you will see, though there are a few moves that come from disciplines that I have yet to gain mastery over.  If you have any questions concerning any of this please feel free to discuss it with me after the class.  Now, since there are a number of new faces among you, I think we'll go easy on you today.  Grab your running shoes and meet me out back by the track in five minutes.  If you don't know where the track is, just follow the rest of us."
 
I made sure to run at a steady jog at the back of the group and hoped that Wufei would match it.  He did and I was relieved for I didn't want him over doing it and putting himself back in the hospital.  I never wanted to see him there again.  After the run we went through some more stretching, some exercises, and then one of the black belts took the class over and put us through various techniques while Sensei Kim watched and slowly she took people aside to speak with them.
 
She pulled me over about ten minutes later.  "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name earlier."
 
"Heero Yuy."
 
"You've got good technique, but my guess is that you haven't had any formal training have you?"
 
"No, ma'am."
 
"Would you like to?"
 
I took my time thinking over my answer and came to the conclusion that it would be beneficial to learn more things.  "Yes, ma'am."
 
"I spend most of my time here.  I'd like to test you and see what weaknesses you have, but I won't be available for a week or so... would next Saturday be alright?"
 
"Yes, ma'am."  It would give me plenty of time to do background checks on the staff and the regulars.
 
"Good.  Could you send Mr. Chang over?"
 
"Yes, Ma'am."  I tapped Wufei on the shoulder as I went back to the mat.  He bowed out and jogged over to her.  He seemed a bit distracted for the rest of the class but I didn't say anything about it to him.  I figured he would tell me if he needed to.
 
***************************
 
Heero's POV
 
After we got back to the mansion and the door had closed behind us, I trailed my fingers over his arm.  He hadn't said anything yet and I had begun to worry.  He looked at me when I spoke.  "You've been really quiet for the last hour and forty-three minutes.  Is everything okay?"
 
"Just thinking... nothing for you to worry about."  I wanted to touch him so I didn't stop trailing my fingers over his arm, and it was a very pleasant surprise when he continued.  "Can I kiss you?"
 
I didn't even pause; I pressed my mouth against his the moment the words left his lips.  I caressed his lips, slowly savoring the taste of him.  Nipping his lower lip with my teeth, I gently sucked it before I traced it slowly with my tongue.  Our arms wound around each other and I wanted him to take control so badly, but I wasn't sure he knew how.  He opened his mouth slightly and my tongue slid inside as my hands found their way under his shirt.
 
I moaned and pushed our bodies closer together when his tongue found it's way into my mouth.  He had always been a quick learner.  My hands moved over his back and ass; he had such a nice, tight ass.  He was doing the same thing to me and I moaned as his hands became rougher when he ran them over me.  He broke the kiss and I whimpered, leaning into him, my eyes half closed.  "Heero, I want..."  His voice trailed off abruptly.
 
So I put my nose and forehead against his.  Focusing on him.  "It's okay Wufei, tell me, I want to know what you want."
 
He seemed to have a hard time getting the words out.  "The pictures, you were cuffed... c-cuffed to the bed, I want - can I - I want y-you..."  I was instantly hard.
 
"Do you know how?"
 
His cheeks reddened, it made him look even sexier.  "I have an idea... if you can help me..."
 
That's all I needed to hear before dragging him up the stairs to the special room Quatre and I used quite frequently.  I closed the door behind us and quickly stripped off my clothes and moved to the bed.  "Front or back?"
 
His eyes trailed over my body.  "I want to see your face."
 
I looked up at him in surprise, and I was pleased to see that he meant it.  Duo once told me that the one thing that could never lie was the lust in someone's eyes and that was definitely lust in Wufei's eyes; he wanted me.  I smiled at him and decided to try and mimic some of Duo's sexy movements.  I eased onto the bed and slowly crawled into the center.  Duo once told me that in order to be sexy you had to move slowly, flex, and draw attention to your best features.  That was exactly what I was attempting to do.  I sat with my legs straight out and tried to draw more attention to them as I trailed my hands down them.  When I brought them back up I opened my legs wide and attached the cuffs to my ankles one at a time.  I loved having Wufei watch me like he was.  I lightly touched my own cock and shuddered when I realized that very soon Wufei might be doing that instead.  All of them had something that appealed to me: Quatre looked sweet but was sadistic, Trowa was gorgeous and long-legged like a model, Duo was beautiful and fiery and Wufei... Wufei was dangerous and sexy.  Next to me he was physically the strongest of the five of us and I wanted to feel that strength badly.
 
I locked my gaze on him as I sucked on my finger, nipping it lightly with my teeth, leaning back I secured my left hand before giving him my best attempt at a seductive look.  "I need your help to secure the last one."
 
He walked towards me and secured it quickly and then, to my delight, he stepped back and ran his hands down the front of his t-shirt and slowly he pulled it off revealing his bronze chest.  It was nicely defined; he worked out enough that I could see there was no fat on him.  He dropped it at his feet and kicked off his shoes.  As he leaned forward his hair fell in a dark wave around his face, and his hands slid down his pants as he turned around.  He bent slightly at the waist and wiggled his hips as he pulled his pants down, straightened, and then stepped away from them before turning back towards me.
 
He didn't look at me as his right hand dropped down his chest and his fingers lightly moved over the waist band of his briefs before carefully sliding them off.  Then he lifted his left foot from the underwear and bent it towards him so that it framed his erection.  He was a good size; filling.  He removed both his socks in the same way and my hips kept thrusting upwards in search of friction.
 
He stalked towards me and crawled up between my legs, his eyes never left mine as he lightly blew air over my erection.  I couldn't help but moan and thrust upwards.  His hands pressed down on my hips and then he licked my cock; his eyes were like smoldering embers.  He sucked me into his mouth and I became lost in the feel of it, for someone who had never done a blowjob before he was extremely talented.  I felt like I was going to explode when he stopped and slid his body along mine, locking his mouth on mine.  When he pulled away I found myself begging.  "Please Fei.  I want you... please..."
 
"Lubrication?"
 
"Night table."  The feel of his cock against mine made what I said come out as a moan.  I heard something crash but it didn't matter, all that mattered was Wufei.
 
His hands seemed to be shaking as they traced the crack of my ass, and when I felt his finger at my entrance, I thrust back and was relieved to feel his finger inside me.  He worked me slowly and carefully. When he had a third finger inside me, he hit my prostate and my body bucked wildly as I screamed. Once my body settled down he did it again, and I felt my eyes roll back into my head at the pleasure.
 
He removed his fingers and I felt so unbelievably empty.  "Fei please, I need you, please, hurry..."
 
Wufei started to enter me but he was going so slowly that I pushed back, taking in his entire length.  As he pulled out of me I pushed back and I was soon lost in the feeling of him sliding in and out of me.  The strength in his body was phenomenal.  It ended far too quickly for me as I climaxed, my muscles clenching around him as I did and he came soon after I screamed his name.
 
I was floating for a few minutes; at least, that's what it felt like to me - floating in zero gravity.  When I came down I was aware of Wufei laying on my chest, out cold.  The feel of him still inside me was fantastic, and I just enjoyed it until I began to loose feeling in my arms and legs.
 
"Fei?"  I couldn't help but smirk at him as he blinked at me and I kissed his nose as he seemed to focus.  "As much as I love lying here with you inside me, my arms and legs are starting to fall asleep."
 
He undid my bindings and I used a towel to clean us off.  I threw the towel on the floor when I was done and pulled him down next to me so that his head was pillowed on my shoulder.  Gently I kissed him on the forehead, nose, and lips.  "You never stop amazing me Wufei.  You're incredible."
 
"You too."  And that's truly all I would ever need to make me happy.