Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbody Breaks ❯ Points of View : Part Six ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Points of View : Part Six
Companion piece to Everybody Breaks written
from the other pilot's POVs.
By Kai

Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Gundam Wing - and trust me - the boys are VERY thankful for that fact. I mean, could you imagine
me owning the G-boys? *GRINS*

Ratings: NC-17 (sexual content, bondage, yaoi, and language.)

Warnings: Yaoi, 1x2x5x3x4 and variations thereof.

SPECIAL THANKS TO (drum roll please).... Z, for being my new and wonderful beta-reader!!!

Summary: If you ever wondered what the other pilots felt when everything was happening in Everybody Breaks, now is your chance. Hope you like this. Okay, this took a while, I know and I'm sorry but real life is more like a real pain, if you know what I mean.

Points of View: Part Six
By Kai
 
Duo's POV
 
We'd taken our time shopping, and I'd even managed to convince Heero and Trowa to accompany me to a store that specialized in sex toys.  I figured that eventually Wufei might be interested in trying some new things, and we'd need a few things that were for use on him only.  We all had a few things that we only used on one of the others... like the vanilla, edible massage oil I'd bought especially for my private time with Trowa.  Him and vanilla... I was growing a bit warm just thinking about it.
 
I managed to find an outfit in the shop for Fei made of leather straps and even Trowa seemed a bit flushed thinking about Wufei's gorgeous body in it, or maybe he was focused on the 'taking it off' part.  The only question was, 'how to get him into it'?
 
It was a question that kept me occupied long after we'd finished our errands.  It kept my attention until we got back to the house.
 
We didn't sneak in, but Wufei didn't notice us right away.  It gave me the chance to see that he was drawing and damn if he wasn't extremely talented.  He got Quatre's masterful bedroom personae down perfectly and the way he'd managed to sketch the body damn near made it look like a photograph instead of a drawing in pencil.  I had a strong urge to see what else he had in that book of his.
 
I shifted and he looked up.  Though I thought he might have seen the shopping bag I was carrying, I still tried to hide it behind my back.  Wufei and his relationship with us was still delicate, and I didn't want to jeopardize it in any way.  Watching him carefully I saw uncertainty flicker in his eyes, though nothing showed on his face.  Sometimes it gave me a headache having not one, but four lovers who were extremely good at going blank.  Quatre might not do it often but when he did, he was harder to read than the others put together.
 
He slowly put his supplies away before going still. My stomach twisted in fear as it suddenly occurred to me that he might have just realized exactly what he was involved in.  And if he had, he could choose to leave us.  I suddenly felt physically ill, but Heero pressed his chest against my back making me feel momentarily better as Trowa knelt before Wufei.
 
My attention focused on the two in front of me almost desperately.  "Wufei?"  Trowa said softly without moving.
 
When Wufei looked at Trowa, I could easily see his face and eyes.  His face was still blank, but the eyes, god the eyes... there was panic in them and worse, he was going to try and fucking bury it again.  After all our hard fought progress, he was going to try and take two giant steps backward!
 
In three steps I was by him on the couch with my hand tight around his arm. The bag that had started the whole mess lay forgotten on the floor at Heero's feet.  "Don't you dare!  You talk to us Fei, you have to talk to us or this is never going to work."
 
And that was exactly what I was afraid of.  I was afraid that it wasn't going to work and we were going to lose him.  And that hurt.  I pulled him as close to me as I could; I was almost afraid that I'd never again be able to hold him like I was.
 
I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me because my own fear had prevented me from focusing - something that disturbed me - so when Wufei suddenly started softly speaking it startled me but I didn't bother letting go of him.  "I - I don't think I'm ready for much more than I have right now.  I'm, um, it's more than I ever let myself imagine it could be and I don't think, I mean, too much... I..."
 
Now things were starting to make a little more sense and my fear eased up a bit.  "More than one sexual partner at a time for you would be going too fast?"
 
I eased up on my hug as he nodded, still not looking at any of us.
 
Trowa glanced at me and I suddenly knew what he was going to say and why not?  I couldn't be the only one with voyeuristic tendencies in our little group, could I?
 
"What about watching?"  I had to smother a grin as Fei finally looked at one of us.  Of course he was looking at Trowa in shock, but it was still a step in the right direction.  "What about you watching two of us or one of us watching you and someone else?"
 
I wasn't able to see Wufei's face, but I had a good idea that he was probably blushing.  He was more comfortable acting instead of talking, even now.
 
Quatre had come in a few minutes ago, but he'd remained silent until now.  He pulled Heero to him roughly.  "Wufei."  Then he kissed Heero as if he were trying to devour him from the inside out.  His hands were all over Heero's tight ass and the only thing keeping their bodies from touching was the thin layer of their clothing.  Heero had all but melted into Quatre.  It was hot, extremely hot, and from what I could see of Wufei's body I wasn't the only one who thought so.
 
Lightly I ran my fingers over his crotch, chuckling in his ear as he struggled in vain not to shudder.  "Feels to me like we have our answer to Trowa's question, right Fei?"  He jerked his head in an affirmative gesture.  "Good, because I like to watch."
 
Jumping off the couch I put in my bid first, I wasn't going to loose my chance.  "Dibs on Fei and Heero tonight!  I've been fantasizing about those two together for forever."
 
Quatre pulled away from Heero wearing an all too smug smile.  "That's because you have an Asian fetish."
 
I flipped my braid over my shoulder and smirked at him.  "As if you don't blondie."
 
He continued to hold Heero against him, eyebrow raised and eyes almost challenging.  When it came to things sexual, it was always that way between us.  A fight; one I always had to loose because Quatre wouldn't accept anything else... yet.  I was still working on it.  "As I recall, I never said I didn't, but since you get them for tonight I get Trowa and Wufei in the morning."
 
Wufei leaned back against Trowa, who'd taken my spot next to him on the couch.  Fei seemed just a little surprised when Trowa put in his own two cents but why he was when it had been Trowa's suggestion in the first place was beyond me.  "Then I get Duo and Wufei tomorrow morning."
 
Heero's voice was soft and he was nearly completely relaxed.  "Then Quatre and Wufei are mine the morning after."
 
"Hey!"  At Wufei's shout I nearly gave myself whiplash trying to look at him, my heart freezing slightly as I did.  Luckily my heart slowly thawed as he continued.  "I get Quatre and Duo the evening after Heero then and Heero and Trowa the morning after.  I can't believe you didn't think to ask if I wanted an opportunity to watch any of you!  Injustice!  Now, what are we doing tonight?"
 
His question snapped me out of my daze of watching his cheeks becoming overtaken with a blush and I moved to the bags.  After giving Heero the food I pulled out the DVDs.  "Naruto Marathon!"
 
Wufei gave me a puzzled look.  "What's it about?"
 
I grinned, "Ninjas!"
 
***********************
 Duo's POV
 
I was sitting on the couch next to Wufei was supposedly watching the episodes of Naruto, but I'd already seen the series a number of times and though it was good, I found myself watching Wufei instead.  It was always a treat for me to watch him with his guard down as it was so rare to be able to see all of his expressions.  I was also fairly certain that I wasn't the only one doing a little Wufei-watching.
 
At the start of the third episode, I figured it couldn't hurt to try and cuddle Wufei a little, but the moment I slipped my arm around his waist he went rigid.  I started to pull my arm away, convinced I'd gone too far, but he reached across his stomach and pushed my hand against his hip.  So I kept my hand where he'd put it.
 
It really seemed as if his two biggest problems were putting words to his emotions and what he wanted in addition to casual touching.  None of the others were as skittish as Wufei when it came to those things so it was going to be interesting trying to overcome that with him.  Unfortunately, Wufei had to do most of the work and even I was aware it would take time before he'd be truly comfortable with any of it.  Thankfully he seemed to be making an effort, a rather larger one. 
 
Things seemed to be fine.  True, Wufei was still a bit tense, but he wasn't nearly as stiff as he had been.  Then oddly, he shivered and suddenly leaned back against me, pulling Trowa's foot into his lap and tucking on of his own feet between Quatre and Heero who were sitting on the floor in front of us.
 
I leaned forward so that I was close to his ear.  "What's wrong baby?"
 
He stiffened automatically and I knew I'd made a mistake but I wasn't sure what my mistake was until he spoke.  I was relieved he told me because I hated having to guess what was wrong with people who refused to tell me no matter how many times I asked.  "Call me baby once more Maxwell and you'll be loosing a package you value greatly."
 
I laughed quietly.  Should have known better, really.  "Alright... love."  That pet name seemed to be acceptable, at least if the release of tension was to go by - well, that and the fact that I didn't have a katana at my throat.
 
I waited for an answer to my earlier question, expecting to have to ask it again when he answered it - of his own volition - without me having to badger him to death.  The guy seemed intent on keeping me on my toes.  I couldn't say that I liked the answer much but at least it was an answer.  "Just wondering if this is just a dream."  The desperate tone of his voice was more than a little disconcerting.
 
I didn't have to do more than hold him as Trowa leaned forward to kiss Wufei in a way that made my pants feel constrictive, and they were baggy.
 
"It's not a dream."  And damn if a forceful Trowa wasn't making my predicament worse.
 
After that though Wufei seemed to settle down, at least until Trowa decided that Wufei's lap would make an extremely comfortable pillow.  I went completely still, not wanting to do anything that might make the situation worse.  Then I waited, but not very long because Wufei held my hand in place and slid an arm over Trowa's waist.  Slowly I made little designs on his leg, really realizing for the first time just how uncertain Wufei was.  I could tell he was uncomfortable but he didn't want us to feel unwanted and pull away.  He was scared... no, he was terrified.  But he loosened up a bit after a while.  We watched a few more episodes when Trowa poked me.  I looked down at him and read his lips - something all of us could do.  "Wufei's asleep."
 
Slowly Trowa pulled away, causing both Quatre and Heero to look up.  Both glanced at Fei and me, before all three left the room, shutting off the TV, and taking the leftover food to put in the fridge.  Heero would be back, but I knew that I wasn't likely to see Quatre and Trowa until morning.  Needs had to be met sometimes, and though it had caused more than a few problems and misunderstandings in the past, we'd managed to get to a common ground.
 
"Fei?"
 
He sort of looked around taking in the absence of the others, the time, and the fact that the TV was off.
 
"Wufei?"  I looked from Fei to Heero. The almost timid look Heero was wearing was something no one ever saw in public and not a single person would believe me if I told them that Heero was capable of such an expression.  His next words made my blood boil, but they apparently had the opposite effect on Wufei.  "Will you take me?"
 
"No, I won't take you."
 
I actually winced as Heero started to deflate, but Wufei solved the problem before I had a chance to try and 'fix' things.  He stood and pulled Heero against him, kissing him in a way similar to the way Trowa had kissed Wufei earlier.  As if... as if he was trying to tell Heero what he felt without words.  Not that I was going to complain, I was more than willing to enjoy the show.
 
I almost ruined the atmosphere by laughing at the look on Wufei's face when he pulled away to find that he was the only thing keeping Heero upright.  It was also a bit of a relief to see that because until that moment I'd only ever seen Heero relax that much with Quatre, and he'd really needed to find someone else.
 
Wufei's voice was soft but deadly serious.  "I don't want to 'take' you Heero.  I want to 'give' to you; I want to 'give' to you everything I am, but I will not 'take' anything that you do not wish to 'give'.  'Give' me nothing if you wish, it matters not, because I will not hold back from you - or the others - ever again.  I'm tired of holding back.  I know it won't be easy, but... I'll try... I'll always try."
 
Heero reached up and pulled Wufei into a tight embrace, and I didn't waste any time winding my own arms around him from behind.  "Don't push yourself Fei.  Just go at your own pace.  We've waited this long, waiting a little bit longer won't hurt us any."
 
"I want to be inside you."  They were softly spoken words but they went straight to my groin and I pushed my erection against his hard ass.
 
A grin spread across my face when he grabbed our hands and dragged us upstairs.  The moment we were inside one of the bedrooms he shut and locked the door before setting a chair near the bed and pushing me down into it.  His eyes locked onto mine and I couldn't look away because there was a hardness, a passion that made me want to lay back on the bed with my legs spread wide for him and I have never made it that easy for anyone not even Quatre.  Man, what I would let him do to me... it was almost frightening but that was a turn on in and of itself.  "Don't speak, don't move, don't touch yourself unless I say you can - if you do I'll remove you from the room.  If I remove you and you go to Quatre and Trowa to get release I won't let you touch me for a week and I won't touch you for the same amount of time.  Understand?"
 
I nodded; just like that he owned the moment - he owned me... he had taken it seriously when he'd said he wasn't going to hold back from now on.
 
He leaned forward until our lips were almost touching but nothing else, even though I felt every inch of him.  There was power there, true power, and I was responding to it eagerly and without any real thought.  "Good boy."  And his tongue pushed past my lips, and teeth and I found myself more than willing to lean into him like Heero did.
 
When he pulled back he kissed my nose as he watched me.  "Remember what I said."
 
He turned around and the way he 'moved' it was like watching something between a stalking cat and an exotic dancer.  He made his way toward Heero, causing Heero to back up against the wall which gave Wufei the chance to trap him in-between his arms.  Then he gave me yet another reason to be thankful for having a martial artist and a gymnast for a lover.
 
Balancing on one leg he ran the other over Heero's legs and then he leaned into Heero - and though I couldn't see exactly what he was doing - I could tell the area his foot was in easily enough. The fact that Wufei's foot was pressed against Heero's cock was just plain hot, so much so that my own erection was beginning to ache painfully.
 
Somehow, in the midst of controlling his roaming foot, Wufei removed Heero's shirt with a bit of difficulty but with practice that move would have been twice as fucking hot.  I had to bit my lip hard to stop from moaning at the thought.
 
And suddenly Heero was in nothing but his socks and underwear.  Gods, his body was a work of art.
 
Then Wufei did something that I hadn't considered ever actually seeing outside my own fantasies.  He turned Heero against the wall and then, using his teeth - his teeth - tore the briefs off.  My erection was throbbing in time with my heart and it was almost painful, but in a good way.
 
Wufei moved up Heero's body making him moan. I loved the way that sound went directly to a my groin.
 
"Don't move until I tell you to."
 
My body was really enjoying the forceful, take charge kind of Wufei, a bit more than was actually comfortable for me right then.
 
Wufei took off everything but his shirt and it made me wonder if Wufei knew it was a turn on for Heero to be taken by a person still wearing some form of clothing.  Then Wufei spread Heero's legs and thoughts just didn't register anymore.
 
My mind went on a bit of a vacation when Wufei started to slowly approach me.  I was torn between looking at Heero's bare backside or at Wufei walking towards me.
 
I was gripping the chair arms so hard that my hands were beginning to cramp.  I really wished that Wufei would give me permission to touch myself, but a small part of me was enjoying the slightly mild torture.
 
He moved behind me, close enough to me that his hot breath seemed to scald my neck with every word he spoke. "You like what you see Duo?  You like seeing his tight, little ass exposed for all to see?  Do you want me to mercilessly pound into him?  Making him moan and thrash against me, begging for more?"
 
I shuddered, mind processing two things: Wufei and dirty talk... dirty talk and Wufei.
 
He had me on my feet and moving before my brain synapses could start firing again.
 
Wufei got me seated on the bed and then went back to Heero and buried his fingers deep in Heero's tight ass all the while talking... dirty talk... I was so close my body was thrumming.
 
And then I suddenly had a lap full of squirming, naked Heero and the thrumming turned into a shudder - especially when Wufei's eyes caught mine in a possessive stare that made me wish I was Heero.  "Don't touch, he's mine."
 
I caught a glimpse of Wufei's erection that was hitting the bottom of his shirt slick with need just before he positioned himself and entered Heero body with one thrust.  Even though I bit my lip, I couldn't keep from screaming as Heero's naked torso finally gave me some friction. I could feel the heat of Heero's erection against my pant leg and watched as Wufei moved in and out of Heero slowly. I couldn't believe that he was still talking.  "You like that don't you Heero?  You like being filled?  You want it rough don't you?"
 
And suddenly I couldn't not talk.  I had no idea what I was saying, but I had a feeling that it was incoherent begging.  A hand gripped my braid and the friction increased and Gods it felt good.  So fucking good.  And Heero was spasming on my lap and warmth pooled in my groin and I climaxed harder than I had in my life.  Hardly aware of anything as I let go.
 
**************
 
Trowa's POV
 
Quatre liked to touch and when we spent time together that was usually what we were doing.  He could touch me roughly or gently, either way I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together.  Afterwards I'd always wake up feeling cherished, and only Quatre managed to truly give me that.
 
I woke up just after Quatre and decided it would be good if one of us got Wufei and brought him to bed.  It wasn't hard for Quatre to convince me to stay in bed while he slipped on his boxers since I was comfortable and I rarely stayed in bed for long.
 
Then Quatre came back after he'd gone to find Wufei.  Wufei hadn't been with Duo and Heero, but they were asleep so Quatre had continued his search without waking them, choosing to check the room where Wufei's things were.  It wasn't so much his room as it was a place to keep his personal items.  None of us had a regular room that we occupied the most, but there had been the chance that he might be there or if not, maybe a clue to where he was.  But Quatre had found a pile of clothes on the bed, all new clothing. Wufei's bag with his uniforms was gone and there was no sign of his sword, cell phone, or wallet anywhere.
 
The pain in my stomach exploded, and I wished I could get to my medication to help ease the burning pain enough to think.  If people knew that a big, tough Gundam pilot was prone to severe stress ulcers, they would probably laugh themselves silly.  It took more than I liked to admit to get to my feet and make my way to the bathroom attached to the bedroom. I was so busy fighting with the bottle that I didn't notice, at first, that there were three extra sets of arms helping me.  One set had a glass of water, another took the pills from me, and yet another had pulled me tightly against a firm chest while rubbing my sweaty skin slowly.  I swallowed the pills, but it took a while for them to kick in. My mind began to slowly clear but only enough for a single though to reaped in a seemingly never-ending cycle of torture.  'Wufei was gone.  I pushed him too hard and he's gone because of me.'  It made the pain worse causing me to curl in on myself trying to think about anything else that wouldn't make it worse.
 
"Pink elephants, Tro.  Don't think about pink elephants."  Duo was holding my face in his hands, and suddenly all I could think about was when Duo threatened to liven-up the circus by painting all the elephants neon pink.  He was almost as obsessed with pink as Relena appeared to be.
 
And that was all I needed to become more aware of the feel of Heero's hands over my shoulders and back giving me a massage or the way Quatre was rubbing my feet.
 
"That's it Trowa."  Duo was smiling gently at me and then he was lightly brushing my lips with his own and by the time he finally pulled away the pain was at a manageable level.  Give me a gunshot wound, broken bones, or a multitude of lacerations... anything was better than bloody ulcers.
 
That brought me back to what had caused it in the first place.  "W-Wufei's gone."  I snapped my mouth closed quickly - I didn't stutter.  I could face ten squadrons of Leos on my own, infiltrate a base with absolutely no backup, and use a knife in a gunfight while not once worrying about ulcers or stuttering, but it was easy to be detached and collected when it was work and impossible for me to be calm or detached when I was the cause of something so horrible on such a personal level.
 
"Gone?"  Duo frowned.  "You checked his stuff?"
 
I fought not to stutter.  "Quatre did.  Wufei didn't take everything, but his bags are gone and Quatre didn't see his sword, phone, or wallet."
 
Duo nodded before getting to his feet and quietly leaving the room.  Neither Heero nor Quatre stopped what they were doing and that let me focus a bit more on regaining the calm that was almost second nature to me.
 
I looked up when Duo came back carrying Wufei's ancestral sword and his art case while wearing a frown.  "Well I did a quick check of the house and couldn't find him anywhere.  And Gregory, the butler, said a taxi came and went so I think Tro is right.  Fei's not here but even though his phone, uniforms, bag, and wallet are missing his art case, sketchbook, and sword are still here though I'm not entirely sure what that means exactly... I did give his cell a ring but it's out of service which could mean a lot of things - including that he's on a transport, either inter-colony or Earth-bound.  Heero's hands stilled on my shoulders.
 
"I'll check the security feed."
 
Duo nodded and put the sword and art case on the bed.  "I'll help."
 
Quatre nodded, "I can make some calls to taxi companies and the shuttle port to see what I can find out."
 
Slowly I pulled away and stood up feeling calmer than I had been.  "I'll stay here and wait by the vid-phone if he calls the house.  If you give me your own phones I can monitor them as well, and Quatre can use his business line to make his phone calls."
 
Duo gave me a look.  "You going to be okay?"
 
I nodded.
 
He stared at me a few more minutes and then grinned.  "Come on 'Ro we got a Dragon to find!"
 
The grin didn't hide the worry in his eyes.  And from the way Quatre and Heero were moving - crisp, short, and precise movements they were both worried as much as I was about what Wufei's absence would mean to us and Wufei which meant that Duo was going to have a migraine by the end of the day and Heero and Quatre were going to have to make time to play later.
 
After getting me their phones, they left without another word. I briefly wondered how such a good day turned into a nightmare as I pulled a chair over to the vid-phone on the desk.
 
If only I hadn't pushed him into something he wasn't ready for... I should have thought it all through more carefully before I mentioned it.  But he'd seemed fine with the idea when we'd talked about it.  He'd even told a really bad joke about it, and he had liked what he'd seen.  There was no denying that.  Still, he had stiffened up when I put my head in his lap and the five of us had only been officially together for a few days... maybe we had been going too fast for him.  If that had been the case I would have noticed, wouldn't I?
 
Roughly I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.  The vid-phone suddenly rang and I answered immediately.  My heart caught in my throat as Wufei's face appeared in front of me.  "Wufei?  Are you alright?"
 
"I'm just fine Trowa."
 
Then why did you leave?  I didn't ask that - I didn't want to make things worse than they were.  The stutter came back even though I tried to avoid it.  "W-where are you?"
 
Wufei's face went still and his eyes narrowed slightly, but his voice was a bit softer than normal.  "What's going on Tro?"
 
The nickname really threw me because Wufei rarely used them and if he was upset with us or upset with the situation he wouldn't use them at all, but why would he leave if he wasn't upset?  "We were looking for you.  Quatre went to get you for... this morning... and you were gone.  I swear Wufei; we didn't mean to push you. I'd thought... I must not have been thinking when I suggested what I did.  I'm so sorry, please just-just come home.  We can figure it all out together, I know we can."  I was a surprise to find Wufei suddenly crying.  I'd seen him cry more in the last few days than I had in the entire time I had known him.  "Wufei?  Wufei, what's wrong?  Love, please don't cry."  It hurt to see him like that, and it felt worse when he absently touched his face as if he hadn't known that he'd been crying only to end up crying harder and repeatedly saying he was sorry.  It was during all that that the others came in.  They must have seen that the light was on and the phone was in use or they may have heard the ring.  There was no real way that they could have finished their self-appointed tasks already.  Whatever the reason, I was glad they were there because I had no real idea of how to help Wufei but they might.
 
Quatre and Duo began talking softly to Wufei, and Heero and I followed their example, though I honestly had no idea what I was saying.  I could have been reciting the operational manual of a Taurus in Russian for all I knew.  Eventually he seemed to pull himself together and we automatically fell quiet, waiting.
 
"There was an... incident at Headquarters.  I can't tell you much because it's classified.  I'm the only one with the rank high enough to be the undisputed Acting Commander at the moment.  I left shortly after I received notification from Agent Eric Warren.  That was shortly after 5:30 this morning.  I should have left you a note or told you before I left, but I'm needed on Earth and I honestly believed you would still be asleep when I called to inform you.  I didn't leave because of anything you did, and I wish I could come back like you want me to Trowa, but I can't.  I'm the only one who can do this, if I don't it'll take days - maybe even weeks to appoint a suitable Acting Commander and by then it might be too late to find the people who were responsible for this... incident."
 
His hands were shaking, but he moved them out of sight though it wasn't likely that any of us were going to say anything about it until we were actually able to do something about it.
 
Duo put a hand on my shoulder, leaning closer to the screen.  "We can help..."
 
"You can't.  Your status is that of consultant or temporary agent and there's no way the politicians will allow you to be involved without pushing you to accept positions as full-time agents, and I know that's something you don't want."  Wufei sure could be logically stubborn when he chose to.
 
Quatre was chewing on his bottom lip and frowning, which was a sure sign that he was thinking over a multitude of things all at once.  "But you can't do it alone."
 
"Preventers is hardly made up of one man, Quatre.  I won't be doing it alone."  I felt my eyes narrow because I was well aware of how good Wufei could be at using words as a defense - as good as Quatre, maybe even as good as Duo.
 
Luckily, people who were good at twisting words themselves were just as good at catching it in other people.  And Quatre was better at that then most because of his experience with WEI.  "I know that Wufei, but I also know that if you're Acting Commander now when only a few hours ago you were on sick leave for two months then there is no one else to do it.  That means that you don't have anyone who is used to being in a high command rank to help you with any of the things that only high ranking agents can.  I run a multi-orbital company with over fifty separate branches, various charities, scholarships, research facilities, off-shoot companies, partnerships, and other things that I've probably missed.  I know the difficulty of trying to run something as large as Preventers by myself and that's with trained, experiences, loyal, reliable, and competent people to aid me."
 
The only way to describe what happened to Wufei was he changed - became colder and harder - as if everything we'd known about him was being locked away.  "I can and will do what I must; alone or otherwise."  And he would too, even if it killed him.
 
Heero stood at my other shoulder, next to Duo. He had been very still until Wufei said that, then Heero didn't hesitate to say exactly what I knew we were all feeling.  "Then it'll have to be otherwise because you're not going through this alone."
 
I'd never seen Wufei's eyes so wide.  "But... but you don't want to be part of Preventers."
 
I felt Heero shrug.  "I can retire once things have been settled.  With the contracts Une gave us signed, I'll be a Senior Agent, and I'll be able to help you with your work load.  I may not want to be part of Preventers, but I do want to be part of you life."
 
"The situation won't be over for at least six months, maybe even a year or more."  He looked a little scared or uncertain when he said it, as if he wasn't sure if Heero would change his mind or not.
 
"Well that leaves Cat out of the recruitment process."  Duo laughed slightly.  "But the rest of us are still fair game."
 
There was a grim smile in Quatre's reply.  "I might be left out of the 'recruitment process' as you put it, Duo, but I am far from powerless in this matter.  After all, both Relena and I are on the board and since we each have family involved in this matter the other board members will just have to accept a slight shifting of power."
 
I wondered if Wufei even noticed that Quatre's reference to 'family' meant him.
 
Wufei shook his head.  "You've never used your seat on the board before Quatre and what about your company..."
 
Suddenly Tornado Quatre was in the room.  "Well, I'm about to take a very active interest in that seat as a few of my sisters haven't been enjoying retirement as much as they thought they would.  They're more than capable and willing to pick up the slack when it comes to the company.  They might even thank you for it."
 
"B-but..."
 
I'd remained quiet until then, but I didn't want any doubts about where I stood.  "Wufei, it's okay.  We'll talk after we get to HQ.  In the meantime, Heero, Duo, and I will sign the contracts Une gave us so that when we arrive you'll be able to give us our badges and swear us in.  Quatre can call Relena and..."

"No!"  I wasn't the only one
who was startled by the strength of his response making it more obvious to me that Wufei was being stretched to his limits.  "I-I h-haven't contacted the families of the injured yet.  The situation knocked out some of the chain of command and some things haven't been taken care of as quickly as they should have.  I still have to notify Relena, if you call her before..."
 
It was strange but I always became calmer if others weren't.  "Alright, Quatre won't contact Relena for two hours; will that give you enough time to contact her?"
 
"Yes."
 
Heero gave my shoulder a slight squeeze in thanks as he spoke to Wufei.  "Then we'll be on Earth in about fourteen hours and ready to assist you in any way we can."
 
Wufei seemed torn between arguing with us or thanking us.  "I'll have badges for you, and I'll have Agent Warren meet you at the shuttle port with them."
 
Duo's tone of voice was intense, in a way we seldom heard any longer.  "Wufei.  We love you.  I don't know what we can do to prove that to you; to prove that we won't leave or abandon you, but I'm willing to spend my whole life attempting to do so."
 
"As are we all."  I couldn't have agreed with Quatre more.
 
"You don't have to prove anything to me.  I already love all of you and nothing will ever change that.  Nothing."  He cut the transmission, and I believed he did love us. I just wish I could believe that we didn't have to do anything to prove it to him.
 
**************
 Quatre's POV
 
I assigned tasks quickly, not wanting to waste time.  Duo was in charge of transportation while I had Heero making sure that there was absolutely no way anyone would know about Wufei's sick leave until Une was back in charge. I had Trowa packing for us while I was making 'calls', as it seemed that that was the way battles were being fought during the time of peace.  It was something I was very good at... as were Relena and Dorothy.
 
I put in a call to Iria first, who was more than willing to put her signature to a report saying that Wufei could handle working with someone he was intimately involved with though, stubbornly, she insisted on making a trip to Earth to do the real thing as soon as she could clear her schedule.  Hopefully that would delay her arrival by a few days, and give Wufei time to adjust to the idea of a psychological evaluation.  It made me wonder if Wufei had even realized that he would need to have special dispensation to work with the others, but with everything he was dealing with on top of the fact that he was still on an emotional rollercoaster made that highly unlikely.
 
Next I put in calls to Alexa, Lexi, Ciarra, and Kiara - my oldest sisters and the only four people I'd trust the running of WEI to.  After explaining the situation and that I needed them to come out of retirement, there was little more that I could do because it was like throwing a rock into a minefield.  I'd informed them via a conference call and they shut me out the second they told me they loved me and that they'd do whatever they could to help.  There was also the unspoken order of, 'we've got this so stop standing there like a man who'd just been told his wife is having quintuplets and go to your lover already!'
 
They'd contact my assistant and have a handle on WEI by the end of the day with barely a wrinkle to show for the transition.
 
I needed to call Relena, but I still had over an hour to wait before I could do that which meant that I'd have to make those calls from the shuttle.
 
I made a quick call to Abdul to have him look into purchasing a secure house with a state of the art security system.  I was also aware that by asking a Maganac to do so would ensure that a small contingent would likely be at the safe house when we arrived.  There was no point in taking unnecessary chances with our lives if it could be avoided.  After all, there were more than enough times it wouldn't be avoidable.
 
Having finished everything I could do for the moment, I went to help Trowa, making a mental note to have Heero get background information on all of the Board members for me the moment we were on the shuttle. 
 
I found Trowa where we'd left him, sitting on the bed with four bags packed and ready.  On his lap was a sketchbook.  One I vaguely remembered Wufei having with him on rare occasion.
 
Without a word, I sat down next to him and stared in surprise at the drawings.  They were incredibly good, and more importantly they showed us; what he saw when he looked at us.  Most of the drawings were of Duo or Heero sleeping.  As if Wufei hadn't thought we would accept him drawing us if we were awake and aware.  It was obvious from the detail and the time it must have taken him to draw them, that he enjoyed drawing - more importantly - to him it was relaxing, a release of sorts.
 
"They're good, huh?"  Duo was standing above us wearing a crooked grin.  Heero was next to him, eyes riveted on a picture of him and Duo sleeping.
 
Trowa nodded, "Yes.  Very."
 
Heero didn't look away from the picture.  "Do you think he'd let us pose for him?"
 
The question was surprising as we heard the amount of want in Heero's voice though a normal person wouldn't have noticed it.
 
"Only way to find out is to ask."  Duo was grinning but his eyes were also on the drawing, and I had a feeling he wanted that as much as Heero did.
 
"We could always convince him..."  That almost wistful sound came from Trowa. None of them ever asked for much, and I truly hoped Wufei would say yes because I wanted that almost as much as they did.
 
Duo seemed to give himself a shake.  "The Taxi will be here in a few minutes.  We ready?"
 
Heero took the sketchpad, put it in the supply bag, and slung it with his duffle over his shoulder.  "We are now."
 
******************
Heero's POV
 
I hated it when I couldn't do anything to help.  I'd gotten the information Quatre needed, but as soon as I was done Quatre had retreated to one of the conference rooms. 
 
I found Trowa in the main cabin still looking over the pictures in Wufei's sketchbook.  Quietly I sat down next to him.  We just looked at the pictures silently for about ten minutes before I threaded my fingers with his.  Then I slowly closed the sketchpad and slid it back into it's case.
 
I didn't like to take the lead and when I did it was usually through words - not actions, but I needed to touch someone and have someone touch me and the best one for both of those was Trowa.  I wasn't worried about either of the others walking in.  Quatre was busy, and Duo was straining his intellect trying to make the shuttle go faster.  Even if they did finish soon they would enjoy watching so it didn't matter.
 
Trowa cocked his head to the side as I moved to kneel in front of him, easing his thighs apart so I could get closer.  He didn't move, just stared down at me with his dark green eyes.
 
Slowly I unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper.  Sometimes Trowa would go without underwear because he liked to, Duo called it 'going commando', which didn't make any sense to me even though I'd done extensive research into various sexual acts, kinks, toys - as well as vocabulary and innuendo references.  Today was a day Trowa had opted to go without which made what I wanted to do a great deal easier.
 
He lifted his hips slightly so I could ease his pants down a bit.  Taking his cock in my hands, I began to slowly massage it, never letting my eyes leave Trowa's.  He liked to look in our eyes when we made love.  I had no problem with that because one of Trowa's most attractive features - next to his legs - was his eyes.  In my hands he was thickening and heating.  My sense of smell was far better than the others, and I could already smell his musky scent.
 
I enjoyed the feel of him in my hands, I was careful though, I had to be - if I fisted him to tightly I would hurt him and not enough would only disappoint.  It was one of the main reasons I preferred using my mouth and throat.  The other reason was that I enjoyed having any of the others inside me - as close as we could get physically and still be two separate beings.
 
I managed to keep eye contact as I slowly took him in my mouth, already aware that Duo was watching us from the door of the cockpit.  Trowa shuddered beneath me, moaning deeply as his hands ran through my hair.  I could imagine that Duo was rubbing himself through his pants as he leaned against the entrance to the cabin watching, and I almost wish I could watch both of them at the same time.
 
I relaxed the muscles of my throat to take in Trowa's entire length before humming slightly. He threw his head back, panting heavily as his hands tightened reflexively in my hair.  I let him slid out of my throat far enough so I could tongue the slit and lightly scrap my teeth over the sensitive head.  I'd practiced on several bananas before I'd ever tried it on any of the others.  It seemed that the practice had been worth it because it was something they all seemed to greatly enjoy.
 
"H-Heeeerrrrrooooooo..."
 
My own pants were feeling almost painful at the sound of him moaning my name and panting heavily.  I sucked him as hard as I dared making his hips bucked unconsciously so I gently put my hands against his hips - very carefully - and held them down.  I did it again and this time he doubled over me, holding my head in place as his cum flooded my throat and mouth.  I hated the taste, but it was a great deal like medication - if you swallowed quickly you barely noticed the taste and the feel of him in my mouth provided ample distraction.  I loved having them inside me, soft or hard, mouth or anus... I still wasn't entirely sure why - just that I felt more complete somehow.
 
"Fuck that's hot."  Duo's voice was breathy, and I was pretty sure he had pulled his erection out of his pants by now.
 
Slowly I pulled back and let Trowa's cock slip past my lips with a wet sound.  Then I turned so that my back was against the seat of the chair and Trowa's legs were on either side of me.  I had been right about what Duo was doing, but the real thing was far better than my imagination.
 
Duo's voice was husky as he spoke, "Touch yourself Heero..."
 
If Duo wanted he could be as forceful as Quatre, but something told me that Wufei could be even more commanding if he chose to... if he let himself.  As always though, a part of me automatically responded to the order and Duo's tone of voice, and I pushed my pants down to my ankles, spreading my legs enough to give him a good view.  Touching myself was much easier than touching any of the others.  I gripped myself tightly, pre-cum enabling my hand to slid up and down my erection easily but not too easily.  I watched Duo watching me as he did the same, wanting to last until he climaxed.  I made sure to let all the noises that rose in my throat came out and was heard as I knew it would push him over the edge.
 
Duo shook as he came, sliding down the wall to the floor as his legs gave out.
 
Suddenly Trowa's hands slid over my own and his breathe was against my ear.  "You're damn sexy like that Heero, but you're sexier when you explode."  He sucked my ear into his hot mouth and my eyes rolled back into my skull when I came, knowing it was safe to slid into the comforting darkness, as I did.
 
******************
 
Quatre's POV
 
By the time I put the call through to Relena, she was already getting ready to leave and as luck seemed to be on my side Dorothy was also there.
 
"So you need us to sign the special dispensation documents..."  Dorothy was leaning over Relena's shoulder and leering at me.  "What's in it for us Mr. Quatre?"
 
Dorothy could be a powerful ally but most of the time her allegiance came at a price, and she knew that I knew that.  The thing about Dorothy was that she knew war in all it's forms; it was only peace that gave her problems.  And I wasn't sure why, but I was fairly certain that it was truly war we were dealing with.  There was more going on than just an 'incident' with Preventers and the answers, I felt, would be found through the Board.
 
I smiled a little smile that I had on good authority (if my sister Iria, Une, Dorothy, Relena, and the other pilots were anything to go by) that indicated heads were going to roll.  Translated into Dorothy, that meant interesting and entertaining.  "I plan on livening your lives up of course.  Providing you want to play..."
 
There were times that Relena seemed a little too much like Dorothy and with the slight twinkle of dark delight in her eyes, now was one of those times.  "Play... hmmmm, what do you think Dorothy?  Do you think we should play Quatre's game?"
 
Dorothy laid a well-manicured and deceptively delicate hand on Relena's shoulder.  "Why, Ms. Relena, I must say that as an opponent Mr. Quatre has very few who can claim to be his match, but as a... partner in play he can be most... impressive.  There are few things as... sexy as a mind like his, though I doubt there are many who can truly appreciate the true beauty of such a highly defined intellect."
 
Relena shook her head, wearing a resigned smile.  "You could have just said yes or no Dorothy."
 
Dorothy tossed her long blond hair over a shoulder and smirked.  "And where would the fun be in that Ms. Relena?"
 
Relena nodded at me.  "In more succinct words, sounds good - count us in.  We'll transfer the documents to you while in transit.  Now, care to explain the rules of this game of yours?"
 
I leaned forward, hands steepled in front of me.  "Simple.  It's us against them - anything goes so long as we aren't caught, or it's not technically illegal.  The goal is to find out all the secrets the Board members are hiding, and I can guarantee that if we do we'll find out the truth behind the 'incident' at Preventers."
 
Relena's eyes hardened and Dorothy's went cold.  "That's our kind of game, isn't it, Dorothy?"
 
"Oh quite, Ms. Relena.  Quite."
 
**************
 
Quatre's POV
 
After I finished going through the information Heero had gotten me, I had come to a number of conclusions.  About three Board members were upstanding people, two were pedophiles (though how Heero found that out I had no idea), one was a complete idiot, another was new to the position and was still learning, and the last two left a bad taste in my mouth though I had nothing to give me an indication of why.
 
I needed more information, which I might not be able to do until the meeting was held in a couple of days, and then I was going to have to have Duo and Trowa do some surveillance on Mr. Clarkson and Mrs. Santini...
 
****************
 
Duo's POV
 
I totally kick ass!  Seriously.  I beat my all time best record, a whole hour early!  I didn't waste any time either, I put a call into Wufei's phone the second we were out of the docking bay.
 
"Chang here."  Gods I missed his voice.
 
"Hey Wu, didja miss us?"  I was greeted by silence, and it made me frown even as I dodged a few travelers while following Quatre and the others out of the port.  "Wu?"
 
"I'm here Duo.  Your call just surprised me that's all.  I wasn't expecting to hear from you until you'd arrived on Earth."
 
I couldn't help but laugh, I loved surprises, and that brought the others to me so I thought, 'why not?', and hit the speaker phone.  "We are on Earth, Wu.  What can I say?  I really outdid myself this time.  Personal new record!"  I chose to ignore Heero, who was rolling his eyes.
 
We could all hear the smile in Wufei's voice and it was a great deal better than the way he'd sounded the last time we'd spoken to him.  You'd think the poor guy could catch a break.  "Eric was going to meet you at the shuttle port at 11.  Do you think you can get a ride to HQ on your own?"
 
Quatre nodded when I glanced at him.  "Sure, no problem..."
 
There was suddenly automatic gun fire coming from the phone that had all of us had automatically reached for our guns before our brains informed us that the danger was elsewhere... elsewhere meaning that we had no idea where Wufei was.
 
No one even had to say anything to Heero, because seconds after we heard the gunfire, he had his laptop out and was tracking down Wufei's cell's signal, something very few people were capable of doing.  And then we heard an explosion... being a demolitions expert I knew what explosions sounded like even over a phone line.  It took a conscious effort not to accidentally crush my phone. I wasn't aware we were yelling until I heard Wufei's voice again and my heart thudded in relief.
 
"Duo!  Shut up!"  What else could we do?  We fell silent.  "I'm fine."
 
Quatre was all business; I never could understand how he managed that.  "What happened Wufei?"
 
Wufei's voice seemed steady, but for some reason that bothered me.  "I'd just finished visiting the others at the hospital and checking in at Forensics.  You called me moments after I'd started walking back to HQ when... a nondescript car pulled up near me and opened fire.  I dove behind a car in the hospital car park that exploded shortly after I moved to another vehicle for cover.  I'm not injured except for a few bruises and minor shrapnel wounds."
 
Heero's hand paused over his computer keys.  "The gunmen?"
 
"Got away, I didn't see them or get the license plate.  Look, I have to let you go.  I need to call Eric and..."
 
"No!"  Funny the things people could, er, passionately agree on.  Too bad it was too panicked sounding to be seen as something other than panicked sounding, sort of ruined our image a bit.
 
"Okay.  I won't hang up, but Preventers Agents will be here soon and I'm not going to be able to talk when they arrive."  He sounded almost arrogant and condescending - like he was speaking to a child who was afraid of the dark - almost.
 
Trowa let out a shaky breath.  "That's fine, just stay on the line until they get there and we'll meet you at the HQ as soon as we can."
 
"Alright."  He'd sounded fine, but his next words were choked and I'd have given anything to have been able to hold him.  "I-I'm glad you're here."
 
I did the only thing I could and it didn't seem nearly enough.  "We'll be with you soon Wufei.  Things will be alright."
 
"The Agents are here.  I need to go.  See you at HQ?"  The way he sounded... fuck, he didn't need this shit - he needed a fucking vacation with lost of sex... or maybe we all did.
 
Heero's eyes had already locked onto a taxi.  "You'll see us there."
 
Wufei hung up, and we were at the taxi in moments.  Our appearance startled the taxi driver, but he didn't seem to want to argue when Heero told him to take us to the Preventers Main Branch Headquarters.  Unfortunately, he seemed to take forever, I had to grip the seat to keep from yanking him out of the driver's seat and take over...  Hell, even Relena's mother could drive better than he was and she'd never driven a day in her life, probably didn't even know what a steering wheel was.
 
When we got to the HQ, we were let through as Wufei had left instructions at the main desk.
 
He looked at us when we entered the office, but he seemed to be a little dazed.  Trowa shut the blinds while Quatre firmly shut the door as I moved forward until I could see him, not liking what I saw.  "You're bleeding."
 
He was definitely in a bit of shock.  "I forgot to have them looked at."  And then his eyes seemed to crumble letting all of us see how hurt he was, but that pain seemed to multiple when he took a closer look at my new uniform.  "Fraternization rules."
 
My heart hurt because I'd completely forgotten about that, too.  But Quatre was next to Wufei all of a sudden, and I was very grateful right then that he was such a control freak.  "I took care of it already.  Two of the Board members had to sign a document of consent with a Psychologist's assessment.  My sister Iria isn't just a physician; she's a psychologist as well.  She was more than willing to do it, though she would like to do some tests and talk with you at a later date.  She already did the test on the rest of us for WEI, and she was pretty sure you would have gotten similar results.  She'll be here in a couple of days.  Relena was more than happy to sign the papers, and you may not believe this but Catalonia was placed on the Board by her maternal grandmother about five months ago. So, when Relena asked Dorothy to sign the documents with her, she didn't hesitate.  So it's fine, the four of you have special dispensation."
 
Wufei stared at Quatre in an almost desperate hope.  "It's okay?"  As soon as Quatre nodded Wufei just sort of fell into Quatre.  Stubborn, that was Wufei.  He couldn't really deal with the whole mess, but he was going to deal with it.  I just hoped he didn't get himself killed doing what he felt he had to do.  All four of us ended up holding him on the floor.  "Promise me..."
 
Trowa's voice was soft.  "Promise you what Wufei?"
 
Wufei's eyes were squeezed shut.  "Promise me you'll protect yourselves, because I need you... I want you to help me and I need... want your strength now because I don't know if I can rely on my own to do what I have to do.  I can't do this on my own.  I never would have chosen this, but I won't shirk my duty either.  So promise me you'll look after yourselves no matter what happens."  And I knew then that if we survived, things would work out.  I was just going to have to make sure we all came out in one piece to see it happen.  No biggie...
 
I willingly made that promise with all my heart.
 
********************
 
Quatre's POV
 
It felt as if Wufei started to pull away from us all too soon, even if his reasoning made sense.  "Guys, there isn't anything I'd rather do than stay like this for the day but there's a lot we have to discuss and Quatre has to familiarize himself with Board matters before their next meeting which, by the way, is tomorrow."  Translation: Quatre has to leave before I can tell you what I need to.
 
As soon as we were on our feet, I pulled Wufei in for a quick kiss.  "I'll wait outside and make a few phone calls while you brief the others.  Then we're all going to get some much needed rest."  He didn't argue and it was the first real time that I believed he was starting to come to terms with everything.  That deserved encouragement, so I pulled him close to me for a longer kiss.  When I pulled away, I had to force myself not to drag him away to rest right then - he just looked so tired and weary, like he might fall over at any moment.  "We'll talk after we're at the safe house."
 
And then I left them, knowing that the others would watch over him but still wishing I could have stayed.
 
Instead of mopping about the circumstances, I found an area with few people and took out my phone.  The first person I called was Rashid.  I wanted to see if the Maganacs had managed to install the surveillance equipment into Mr. Clarkson's and Mrs. Santini's areas of residence (I'd have Trowa and Duo look into them later) - which they had.  I also called Abdul to get the address of the safe house, and his assurances that the security would be bolstered by Maganac guards.
 
I also made a few calls to people on the staffs of the various Board members.  It was strange the amount of loyalty and friendship you could acquire just by treating a person as a person when their employers failed to do so.  Anything I'd missed I would know before the meeting the next day.  I wasn't sure what steps Dorothy and Relena had already taken but it was enough to know that they would have already taken steps that they deemed necessary.
 
The others found me just as I finished, and on the way to the safe house I found out that Trowa and Duo had a mission for the rest of the day.  I wasn't happy but I understood. Besides, it wasn't difficult to fill in the blanks about what had happened though there were a few things I knew I was missing.
 
I had a feeling the meeting of the Board was going to be interesting and revealing in a number of ways.  After all someone wasn't happy with the fact that Wufei was keeping Preventers functioning or that he was still alive.
 
************************
 
Trowa's POV
 
Infiltrating the forensics lab was surprisingly easy. Both Duo and I were going to have a very long chat with both Une and Sally about that the moment they were well enough for a lecture.  Duo was hidden somewhere in the area, but I'd chosen not to pay attention because if someone figure out what I was doing I wouldn't be able to tell them where Duo was.
 
I was dressed as a low lab tech, one of the ones responsible for stocking supplies and sterilizing equipment.  It enabled me to move freely through the labs because as long as I seemed busy, no one gave me a second look.
 
The day was pretty uneventful and though Duo and I both had small ear pieces and mics we didn't bother speaking to one another except to check in every half an hour.
 
I made sure to change my clothes when the shift changed and slipped into a non-descript brown wig.  I didn't want to take the chance that someone working late might recall having seen me.  After all, low level lab techs ran out of the labs the first chance they had because most of them were students and interns.
 
Things didn't get interesting until 12:30 at night.
 
"03, suspect, lab 3."
 
That's all Duo had to say.  "Understood."  I moved out of lab 6 and quickly went down the hall silently.  I ducked behind a desk across from the lab and watched as a figure moved through it - looking for something.  I was waiting for Duo to give me instructions because I had a feeling he had a better view than I did, and if we were going to get anywhere, the suspect had to be caught in the act of trying to alter, take, or destroy the nextrix.  Whoever it was though, wasn't very good at sneaking around.
 
"03, move in on my mark.  One, two, three... mark."
 
My gun was already out as I crossed into the room, switching on the lights as I did.  "On the floor, lace your hands behind your head and legs crossed at the ankles."
 
The dark-clad figure made a move as if going for a weapon, but Duo's voice came out of the shadows right behind the suspect, low and dangerous.  "Uh, uh, uh... I really wouldn't do that if I were you.  Actually, doing what he just told you to do would be the best thing that you could do right now, but hey, it's your skull so you make the choice.  Course, it's going to be real hard shopping for clothes that can make a bloody hole in the back of your head look good."
 
Slowly the person did what I said, and Duo moved forward to search the body, coming up with a... "Tranq gun?"
 
We exchanged a puzzled look before Duo put cuffs on the person's wrist's and ankles, then he removed the black mask revealing a Chinese face belonging to a young woman who could have been Wufei's sister.
 
Duo looked at me and took out his phone.  "Hey Fei-fei."
 
"Yep!  Tro and I got a present for ya if you'd like to come over to the forensic labs."
 
He quirked a smile at me.  "Righty-o!  See ya then."  He flicked the phone shut.  "Be here in half an hour.  How about we order pizza?  I'm starved."
 
I shrugged, pulled up a chair to watch the 'present' and trained my gun on her.  "Sure."