Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ First Times ❯ First Time For Everything-LEMON!!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you to each and everyone of you who have reviewed this fic so far. I really appreciate it. Samantha, I am glad you like this so much and I will keep working on the chapters. Ami Mercury and Lady of Intrigue, Blushes. Thank you for your nice comments. Sometimes I think that I am not very good at this writing thing and your comments made my day. And you are welcome about the reviews. Lura, Grins. Glad you think it is yummy. ^_~ DigimonDragonLady. Giggles. Don't short circuit your keyboard drooling. Or you won't be able to see the next part. Ares24, Nope not a rule. Least not that I know of . . .Cherry Blossom, Looks around cautiously trying to see if she has an angry mob waiting on her or not . . . Seeing that it is temporarily safe, she pops out to ask if the mob has moved back to CB's house. Giggles. Sailor Yugioh Serenity, I do plan on finishing this. When I have no idea but I will. Aaron, I am so glad you like Duo being the aggressor and the honey. After I posted that I was like hmm, I wonder if that was a bit too kinky. Amalthaea, thanks for telling me that I am a great writer. I needed the confidence boost. Nightshadow, Have to agree with ya. J and G are just mean. Least here anyway. Chrissy Sky, Smiles. You're welcome. I picked up this habit from Akuma. So thank her for giving me the idea. Dark Winged Angel, yep they sure are a cute couple. Maria, I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. I hope you continue to do so. Grey Mitten, I don't have a clue. Maybe it's because I am not a support services member? Shrugs. Melara, no worries. I'm just glad you like it enough to review more than once. Tayles, that is like way definitely weird. Cool but weird. Glad you liked the honey and yep G shouldn't hurt Duo-chan. Huggles Duo. Lemon Princess and Tsuki Tenshi, so I guess you want that lemon now, eh? Well here you go. I hope you enjoy it. Cobalt Princess, Waves sheepishly. I hope this chapter was also worth the wait since it is like way overdue. Gomen to anyone that I may have missed it was not my intention.

Author's Note: Blushes profusely. Gomen about this chapter being so way late. I got wrapped up in some other projects and real life decided to interject itself. Plus, Duo and Heero just wouldn't cooperate.

"We did too."

The author glares at Duo. "Did not. You kept interrupting Heero."

Heero smirks while Duo pouts off to the side.

Anyways, I am not real happy with this chapter. I don't think it turned out real well but maybe that's just me. Let me know what you think. And now on to the much anticipated lemon.



Chapter 11:

Duo sunk to his knees on the threadbare carpet in between Heero's spread legs. Taking the closed jar of honey from Heero, he effortlessly twisted the lid off and laid it aside. Holding up the jar, he inspected its contents with interest before turning to regard Heero. He really wasn't sure how much the Wing pilot knew about this type of thing. "You do know that this is going to be messy, don't you?"



Heero swallowed hard as he eyed the warm rich looking jar. "How messy?" he asked throatily.

"Messier than if we had some lube but nothing that a shower won't fix . . ."

Heero smirked. "I can handle that."

Duo just laughed at Heero's tone. He really had no idea what he was getting into. For that matter, Duo wasn't entirely sure he knew himself. 'Oh well. Too late to turn back now,' he thought as he bent to kiss Heero gently on the lips. Setting the jar of honey down beside Heero's thigh, Duo began to drag a hand sensuously over said thigh making Heero moan.

"Duo!!" Heero yelped as his nipples were pinched and then rolled nimbly between caring fingers to soothe the ache.

"Gomen, koi." But Duo didn't sound apologetic at all. In fact, he sounded rather smug to the Wing pilot. Heero, however, didn't have time to explore the meaning of that smugness as he felt Duo nipping lightly down his collarbone to his throat before moving back up to his ear. He moaned deeply when he realized that Duo had paused halfway up his neck as he began to lave special attention to the succulent exposed skin.

Heero jumped slightly as Duo's sharp teeth grazed his neck only to relax an instant later when he felt Duo assuaging the bite mark. A light sucking sensation had Heero writhing beneath Duo's touch, begging for more. More of what, he did not know, but he could feel his body thrumming with some foreign emotion.

Duo sat back after a few moments, obviously pleased with his efforts. Grinning wolfishly, he kissed Heero languidly and seductively, rubbing his hand idly over the skin he had just been sucking on. "Do you want more Heero?"

Heero nodded, his mind in total chaos. It was a feeling so alien to him but yet, he relished it. He needed this. Needed to be taken. Needed to be out of control. Needed Duo. "Please, Duo. Now. I-I can't. I don't." Heero's face twisted in desire as his half sentences tumbled out, making little to no sense.

Duo ducked his head down once more, kissing a hot trail of desire down Heero's chest and feeling devilish, Duo moved down Heero's body until he was within reach of the other boy's foot. Lifting it slightly, he flicked his tongue out over the sole causing Heero to gasp in shock. Glancing down at his Prussian blue-eyed lover, Duo licked his lips at the obvious want reflecting back up at him. Slowly, Duo shifted so as to get Heero's legs up on his shoulders. He wanted to see Heero's face when he was taken for the first time. He wanted to remember this moment forever.

Reaching over to the jar of honey, he dipped his fingers into the largemouth jar and held up a finger for Heero to lick.

Heero greedily took the digit into his mouth, sucking it clean, savoring the flavor of honey that burst on his taste buds. Letting his eyes drift closed, he never noticed when Duo entered a single digit into him slick with the honey. His world had narrowed down to the sensations Duo was creating within him and it took him several minutes to realize that Duo was speaking to him. "Huh? What?" he asked in a haze.

Duo smirked at him. "I asked if you were ready."

Heero nodded. He was more than ready. Spreading his legs even wider, he began to tense when he felt Duo's member prodding his opening, but Duo's light murmurings assured him.

"Relax, Heero. It'll only hurt for an instant. I promise."

Heero eyed the boy above him guardedly, wondering how he knew so much about sex and what would hurt and what wouldn't but before he could ask, he felt an intense wave of anguish shoot through him and hastily tried to jerk away, knocking the jar of honey over in the process. He had changed his mind. He didn't like this at all. All his instincts screamed at him that this was wrong except Duo wouldn't let him go. Pushing hard against the other's chest, he felt more white-hot agony shooting across his slender frame only in a different location. Glancing to his shoulder, he could see a faint redness seeping through the bandage; he winced at the sight.

Duo seeing the Japanese boy's conflict and pain stilled in his movements. Holding himself up by his arms, he waited. He would wait forever if need be. Luckily for him, it wasn't that long before Heero's pained gazed met his. "Daijouba desu ka, Heero?" he asked softly.

Heero started to shake his head but then decided that the pain wasn't really that intolerable. It was nothing he couldn't handle. "I . . . I'm fine . . . " he stammered out uneasily.

Duo smiled. "Like Hell you are. Heero, you really need to work on that poker face of yours."

Heero glared. If he wasn't in such a vulnerable position and his gun wasn't lying six feet away, he would have shown Duo just how good a poker face he could make.

Duo laughed faintly at Heero's look, his movement causing him to shift a bit inside Heero's body. Both boys moaned at the sensation. Duo because of the tight, hot clenching sheath surrounding him and Heero because he hadn't expected the surge of pleasure. Clenching his teeth, Duo met Heero's eyes squarely. "Do you want me to stop? If you do, I will." Though the mere thought of leaving Heero's warmth was very daunting to say the least, Duo would do so if Heero asked. He prayed he did not ask.



Heero slowly shook his head. "No. Please don't stop."

Duo bowed his head and claimed Heero's lips with his own, thrusting all the way into the pliant boy with a groan of pure lust.

Heero arched up in shock as the intensity of being filled hit him. He grasped onto Duo's shoulders and unknowingly dug his short nails into the long-haired pilot's back. Gasping, he moved his hips experimentally, fully expecting it to hurt some more. He was pleasantly surprised when it didn't.

Duo watched Heero's face as it shifted from shock to surprise to acceptance. Only then did he give a shallow thrust into Heero's tight body. He moaned when he experienced Heero's inner walls clenching down on him. It felt so good. So much better than he ever imagined it. Speeding up slightly, he kissed Heero hard. Their tongues swirling about in an indiscernible pattern.

"Harder, Duo!!"

Duo heard Heero's request but didn't acknowledge it. He kept his pace as languid as he could while trying desperately not to release his own seed. He wanted to savor this moment, make it last. His body, however had other ideas. Without even realizing what he was doing, Duo reached down and grabbed Heero's weeping member and began to stroke it in time with his thrusts.

Heero's hips jerked each time Duo pulled on his member. His head tossed from side to side as Duo's loose hair fell about the two of them like a curtain. Unable to withstand the intense feelings washing over him, Heero cried out. His breaths coming in short harsh pants, making it hard to breathe, so intense were the feelings ringing in his ears. Feeling Duo thrust once more into his body, Heero screamed as Duo hit his prostrate. Colored lights danced in front of Heero's passion clouded blue gaze and he blinked furiously as sweat streamed down into their depths.

Duo stretched downwards and kissed the sweat off of Heero's brow and froze.

Heero opened his eyes in confusion. 'Why did Duo stop?' Looking at his lover, he noticed where Duo's gaze was and began to shake his head. "Duo, please . . ." he begged. He never begged but the look on Duo's normally smiling face was sending warning signals down Heero's spine.

Duo turned haunted violet eyes onto Heero. "I caused that didn't I? I caused you to tear your stitches again . . ."

Heero clamped a hand over Duo's mouth. "Stop it Duo. Self recriminations will get us nowhere and besides that was my own fault, not yours." Heero tried to make Duo see that now was not the time for this.

Duo, however, was not listening. So Heero did the next best thing, he rolled Duo under him and pinned him to the ground with his body weight. Holding Duo there, Heero paid homage to all the skin that he could reach on Duo.

Duo moaned. The wound temporarily forgotten as he automatically thrust up into the boy who was straddling his hips. Heero's back arched at the thrust, his body becoming taught like a bowstring. A second later, he felt the strings give way as if they had been cut and a white sticky substance shot out of his twitching member, spraying Duo across the abdomen. Some even splattered lightly on Duo's face as Heero lifted himself up marginally.

Duo blinked in surprise as the hot liquid splashed him but didn't have time to process it as his own body reached climax. He gasped as Heero's inner walls clenched hotly about him and before he knew it, he was moaning out his release into the other boy's warm cavern. Falling back down to Earth, he realized that Heero was laying prone on his sweat soaked chest. Reaching up, he brushed Heero's bangs back away from his face. "Heero?"

Heero raised his head somewhat to look into the violet depths of Duo's eyes. "Hmm?" he asked sleepily.

Duo chuckled lightly as he shifted, pulling out of Heero. Heero moaned at the loss but was too tired to argue. Cuddling closer to Duo, he let his eyes drift closed falling into a dreamless sleep. His 'Perfect Soldier' mask lay completely shattered at his feet.