Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW: Deep of Heart ❯ Prologue: A New Beginning in the Series of GW ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey Guys! Another GW Story! Ok it takes a little after Deep of Heart by: Fallen Pheniox. So this is my first long story which has Prologue and 7 chapters so you know plus my story doesn't go along a little bit but I'll make it go along anyway. But the other thing is Relena and Heero are married after taking care of Hilton and also H.J. (A/N: H.J. means Heero Jr.) is with his parents still and Jessica is his Aunt also. That my new Character and is Heero's Sister even Relena's and Zechs' also. In my Story it's Jessica's turn to get married. And I'm sure you know who? Everyone is 27 yrs. old now not Jessica (Me) who's 26 yrs. old because she was born a year after Heero. So enjoy "Prologue". Also It happens while Jessica was in a coma and just awoken on an colony which in L1! Enjoy! ~_^ ^_^ ^_~


Gundam Wing Story

Prologue: A New Beginning in the Series of GW

~Past~
Heero's Little or sort of Little Sister nameed Jessica Yuy was riding her motorcycle to see if she could help her Brother Heero with Hilton. When Duo contacted her on her cell phone and told her what happened that made her mad and was she outraged.

"WHAT! WHEN DUO!"

*Right now, Jessica. I got a bad feeling that Heero is hurt very bad right now.*

"Right! I'm on my way right now just be there."

*Wu-fei and I will be right there just get there ok.*

"I'm half way there Duo. Thanks for filling me in," Jessica said before she hang up her cell phone and speeds up on her motorcycle to the cliff seeing the two cars and knows one belongs to her Brother. She saw Hilton with her Brother's gun.

"What! Hey you! What did you do!" Jessica yells at Hilton who turns to face a double of Heero and looks scared. "Who the hell are you?" Hilton asked when he pointed the gun at Jessica. Jessica looks angry at Hilton with her Prassion Hazel eyes. "I'm Jessica Yuy and I'm your worse nightmare!" She yelled so loud that at the bottom of the cliff where Relena and Heero is that they could hear her and to let them know she is here to help.

Hilton stared at her and wonder what she meant by that. "What you mean?" he asked. Jessica gived Hilton one of Heero's evil smirks because H.J. isn't the only one who know Heero's looks.

"I'm the "GREAT" Heero Yuy's Sister you JERK and you will pay for my Brother's death!"

"Haha, not if I kill you first Miss Yuy."

Jessica runs to Hilton and tried to knock him down but didn't know that he shot the gun. she didn't know she was shot in her stomach. She felt her body fall over holding her stomach with her hands where blood was coming out and cried out, "ARGH! ASSHOLE!!"

Hilton just laughed at her and picks her up and flung her over the cliff to join Heero and Relena at the bottom. You could hear her scream on top of her lungs while she falls to her death, "AHHHH!" Jessica screams. Relena looks up to see Jessica falling and was afraid of losing her too.

"JESSICA!"

Jessica heard a voice that made her look behind herself to see Relena and tries to find a way to stop from falling. While Heero laying by Relena out cold somehow he heard Jessica's and Relena's sceams. Then Jessica hit the ground but not that bad as her stomach so she crawls over to her Brother and Relena then passes out and Relena just smiled glad that Jessica wasn't dead yet.

On top of the cliff, Hilton escaped but was stoped by Duo and Wu-fei who killed him. When they got to the cliff edge to see Relena alive, Heero not moving and Jessica out cold because of the lost of blood so Duo call for Zechs to bring something to get them out and to the hospital. On the way to hospital, Relena had Heero's head on her lap and her Brother Zechs beside her praying for Heero and Duo had Jessica's head on his lap trying to stop the bleeding with Wu-fei's help. After making sure her blood stop bleeding, Duo contacted Quatre on the cell phone to tell Trowa what happened who was still healing.

~At the Hospital~
Even though Jessica was okay but she wanted be there for her Brother before she faint or go in coma of course Duo help her for Trowa because he care about Jessica and Jessica knew Trowa loves her but no time to tell her yet. After a few hours, Heero awakes in a hospital bed and says.

"Re...lena? H..J...?" he said groggy then see his Sister holding her stomach which is still bleeding, "Jes...sica?"

Relena awakes and runs to Heero's side even H.J. did the same. Jessica smiled from her place.

"Heero!"

"Daddy!"

H.J. and Relena hugged Heero who sat up for them and was looking at Jessica. Of course, Jessica walks up with Duo's help. "Hey, Bro..." she started to say and coughs. Duo looks at Jessica who was weak and pale. Heero looks worried about Jessica. All the sudden, Jessica falls to her kness and passed out into a coma.

"Jessica!!!" Heero cried out and call for a doctor in who look at Jessica. The doctor looks at Heero, Relena, H.J. and Duo even shakes his head and looks sad. "I'm sorry Mr. Yuy but she went into a coma and there's nothing we can do," he said, "plus she lost a lot of blood also."

"Aunt Jessie!" H.J. cried in his Mother's arms. Relena holds her Son in her arms while Heero hold them in his arms and Duo tries to find a way to tell Quatre, Wu-fei, and Trowa and wonders how to tell Trowa really because of his feelings to her. Then Relena thought of something and looks at Heero.

"What about the colonies, Heero? Don't they have something that could save Jessica?"

"Maybe, but if a year or so pass won't she forget us or something?" Heero asked Relena. Relena thinks and nods her head 'no'. "I don't think so if she does it would be you and the other pilots at first," Relena explained. "You might be right but who knows." Heero said.

After making sure Jessica got at the colony and in a hospital, Duo came back in time see Trowa up and well he was looking for Jessica. "Hey Duo, where's Jess?" Trowa asked. Duo looks down sadly. "Duo tell me," he asked again. "Jessica is in a coma, Trowa and I'm sorry," Duo answered. "What!" Trowa was so upset and sad.

"No not now...." Trowa started to say and starts to cry, Duo placed his hand on Trowa's shoulder, "Don't worry Trowa, she'll be back in a year or so plus she might have a memory problem at first like you if you remember," Duo said.

"Yea I remember."

"So lets go before Heero gets mad at us."

"Right," Trowa said, so Duo and Trowa headed back to Heero and the others. Some years passed.

(Some Years Later...)

~On L1 Colony~
In the hospital on L1, she awakes in a bed after her coma and wonders where she was and who she was. "Uh... where am I who was I?" she asked confusing. The doctor walk in to see her awake.

"You're on L1 Colony and your name is Jessica Yuy," the Doctor answered. "So I have a family with this last name?" Jessica asked. The Docter nodded and ordered a shuttle up for her. After a few days of healing, Jessica went down to Earth to find her family and friends. While she walked down the street she saw a young girl with a little boy and her memory came back to her slowly.

"Relena? H.J.?" she whispered to herself then it hit her but couldn't remember her right away. Jessica stoped at a T.V. to hear that Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yuy got married after their Sister Jessica Yuy was sent to L1 Colony for treatment a few years ago. Their Son H.J. and their Friend Trowa waited for her to return. "No way! They been waiting for me?" she said then turns around to see the boys. Jessica smiled and starts to walk up to them.

~Continue in Chapter 1~


A/N: I know this won't work but enjoy ok. ^_^

-Jisushika Yuy