Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW: Deep of Heart ❯ Chapter 1: Jessica Yuy Returns ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Enjoy 'Prologue'? Here's Chapter 1. ~_^


Last Time:
Jessica stop at a T.V. to hear that Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yuy got married after their Sister Jessica Yuy was sent to L1 Colony for treatment a few years ago. Their Son H.J. and their Friend Trowa waited fot her to return. "No way! They have been waiting for me?" she said then turn around see the boys. Jessica smiled and starts to walk up to them.


Chapter 1:

Jessica was walking down the street 'til she run into her sister Relena with her son H.J. Relena is her friend who married Heero after they deal with Mr. Hilton, who she finds out that her Brother (A/N: You find out later in the story), from the school that was destroy in the year AC 195.

"Hi Relena sorry to make worry you," she said.

Relena saw Jessica so did H.J. so he runs up calling to her.

"Aunt Jessie!" H.J. cried out happily and runs up to her to hug her around the leg. Jessica looks at H.J. in a confuse way, "Huh?" Jessica asks confusing way because she didn't understand what's going on. "Aunt Jessie! You came home!" H.J. said again. Jessica bend down to pick H.J up in her arms who hugged her tightly. "Wha? What's going on?" Jessica asked then she remember. "Hey H.J."

Relena smiled at the two then walk up to them. "H.J. thinks you're his Aunt," Relena explained. "Oh, I notice," Jessica said. So Jessica smiled at H.J. and looks at Relena who nodded. They walk down the street with H.J. in Jessica's arms, together. Heero was leaning against a wall on a building when H.J. saw him so he jumps out of Jessica's arms and runs to him.

"Daddy! Guess who I found!" H.J. said while he hugged Heero around the neck when Heero pick him up. "Who?" Heero asked. H.J. pointed at Jessica who was standing beside Relena. "Hi Heero," Relena said. "Hello Relena dear," Heero said then looks at Jessica.

"Who are you?" Heero asked Jessica. H.J. looks surprise at his Father and couldn't beleive his Father forgot his only Sister because H.J. knew that Jessica was his Father's Sister. Jessica sighs a little bit and decide to explain to Heero, "I was in your class before the battle (A/N: I mean in AC 195). My name is Jessica Yuy. Or did you forget I save you from Hilton?"

"Have I seen you there?" Heero asked. "Yea, I was there, I'm also Relena's friend as you were and I got that shot you were going get. I heard you two recently got married after the problems with Hilton which I also heard," she explained. "Oh..." he said. "I'm an ex-Gundam pilot too. My Gundam was call 'Angel'. Dr. J built it for me to use," Jessica said to Heero.

"Dr. J built your Gundam, Jessica!!!" Heero said surprising. She answered, "Yes."

"May I ask you something," she asked Heero. "Yes you may," Heero answered. H.J. waited to see what happens next so did Relena who was holding H.J. in her arms. "Are you my Brother?" she asked. Heero sighed before he answering her. "Yes, I'm your Brother," he answered to Jessica's question. Jessica looks at Relena, "Sorry Relena, I needed to make sure," Jessica said. H.J. jumps out of his Mother's arms to run up to his Aunt Jessica. "I knew it!" he said while hugging her. "That's okay Jess, besides H.J. was right about it." Relena said. "Yea," Jessica said in an agreement.

"Hey Sis?" Heero said. "Yes Bro?" Jessica asked while holding H.J. in her arms. "Are you ready to meet the other ex-Gundam pilots besides they were worry about you for some odd reason?" Heero asked. "Yea but I'm a little bit shy after being away awhile though," Jessica answered. "It's okay Jess," Relena said. H.J. rested her head on Jessica's shoulder to show his support for her. "Besides they are good friends," Heero explained while agreeing with Relena. "Ok Bro. Lets go," Jessica said.

So Jessica, H.J., Heero and Relena started to walk down the street again.

~Continue in Chapter 2~


A/N: When I mean x-Gundam for Jessica that mean she use to be a Gundam Pilot too. Plus she had to make sure if Heero is her Brother anyway so please get use of my story it's my first time doing it like this. So did you like 'Chapter 1'? Besides Chapter 2 will be a while 'cause of housework and T.R.Y. events on Fridays every month even my Sister's Band stuff. Enjoy! ^.^

-Jisushika Yuy