Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How to Write a Fanfic Review, GW Style ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

How to Write a Fanfic Review, Gundam Wing/AC Style

Version 1.0.3: More edits and additions as of September 16, 2002.

1x1, 1+2, 3+4, 13+5, implied 3x4, implied 13x6

NC-17 for language and content

Humor, PWP, OOC, slight AU

Note: It's not mandatory to re-read the whole story, as I don't think I altered or added anything drastic that would affect later parts in the story. However, I personally think (as long as the story is becoming) it's actually pretty easy to read over and over again.

I am not giving permission to archive until the story is drawn to a close. It's quite flattering and I thank those who ask, but I hate seeing unfinished fics posted all over the place. Alternately, you can post recommendations (ie. recs) and link readers back to this page or something. If you do post anything at all in relation to this fic, let me know, because I'd love to take a look. ^_^

Special Thanks to Amanda, Ponderosa, Moonsliver, and Sigel Phoenix for beta-work and their occasional two-cents of smutification.

===

As the story goes, all the G-boys were living together under one roof. They had all gone their separate ways after the war, but inevitably found their paths crossing once again. All were currently attending classes, and were attempting some sort of a normal life style - Duo, because he never had one; Quatre, because he liked the uniforms and it got him out of living the corporate trap twenty-four hours a day; Trowa, because Catharine told him to, and big sister knows best; and Wufei, to humor all the others and get away from one certain Sally Po.

Had he known "joining the Preventers" translated into "bed warmer" in the woman's mind, perhaps he would've reconsidered a little sooner. Damn horny onna.

Of course, that left Heero. His reason was probably close to Wufei's… if you switched "Sally" with "Relena." But if for no other reason, it didn't seem like he had much else to do with his time. No war meant there wasn't any need for soldiers, which translated into no need for him. It wasn't like he needed to be concerned about a heavy workload, since he also made the perfect student. But obviously he'd found *some* new hobby but the pilots were baffled to think of what it was, though it had to have something to do with the computer.

Nobody really knew what Heero did on his laptop all day. Frankly, it was a mystery to all of his fellow Gundam pilots. They could hear the soft tapping of keys well into the night, and sometimes into the early morning. Honestly, it started to rouse a few suspicions amongst his comrades, but they had said nothing - until Duo decided to speak up at breakfast one morning.

"I think it's porn," Duo stated flatly as his cheeks were puffed up like a chipmunk's, full of one too many mouthfuls of sandwich. Crumbs sputtered out as he spoke, but that was the least of the mess. There was now a newly pooling blood stain, stringing down from Wufei's nose. Once the boy got a hold of his capillaries by pinching his nose closed with two fingers, he retorted in a loud commanding… nasal voice.

"What in the name of Nataku would Heero be looking at pornography for?!" As much as they tried, the other pilots couldn't help but laugh. If Wufei went into his usual justice ranting in that Fran Fine voice, he'd be laughed out of the room. So instead, he was left to glare at everyone and anything as he sat himself back at the table. Quatre's far more melodic voice chimed in.

"I think whatever it is, it's great. Heero's not hurting anybody, and even cut back on death threats… so what's the big deal?" He punctuated with a shrug, as he nibbled on a piece of toast. All eyes were on Trowa, as he was last to have a chance to comment. He simply concurred with his blonde companion, who promptly beamed and glomped onto his arm joyously. Wufei and Duo rolled their eyes… this was not an unusual occurrence. However, for the less 'attached', it was cavity-drilling to watch. Not to mention added an extra shade of envy to the rest of the pilots, whether they openly admitted it or not.

"… I still say it's porn."

*-*-*-*

Heero was welcomed into the common room by a loud resounding - and nasal - "MAXWELL!" As this was common to hear, save for the nasal intonation, Heero paid no mind. Instead, he silently padded in and out of the room, passing them on his way to the kitchen. Grabbing a glass of water, he began to make his way out, seemingly unnoticed. But simply because no one noticed him didn't mean he wasn't paying attention.

"What, Wuff-wuff?! You think you're the only one who's into pictures of naked people?!" The Chinese pilot's face went a scandalous shade of scarlet. "I mean somewhere under that 'perfect soldier' mask there's gotta be SOME hormones waiting to burst out - hell, for all we know, Heero might jerk off every hou- OWW!"

Heero, who finally became recognized for being present (especially by the nerve endings of Duo's skull), the boy wrapped the braid around his fist another time. The violet eyed boy looked like he was near tears, his lower lip quivering; pawing at Heero's arm hoping his friend would release him. It made no difference that he might have wanted to die a slow and painful death for his outward appearance of weakness and… well, flame-hood, but this was his hair. Granted, Duo got an eyeful of groin from his vantage point, but his hair was at stake right now and he could revel in his fantasies later. "Leggo leggo leg~go…!"

Duo wasn't quite prepared for Heero to *actually* let him go, and fell flat on his bum and whined softly to himself. Trowa and Wufei were conveniently looking away as Duo pouted in the direction of his fellow pilots, who 'didn't see anything'. Quatre pouted back - and then re-angled his pout over at Heero. He was about to question the necessity of Heero's action when he met the Yuy Death Glare™. He resolved for just continuing to pout at the boy's back as he stalked away.

Quatre wasn't vain, per se, but he liked his face the way it was.

"Way to back me up guys…" Duo grumbled dragging himself back up into his seat, wincing as his sore rear slide onto the wooden surface. Wufei, whose nose had stopped bleeding, had recollected his senses only shook his head slowly. It was only then that Trowa spoke.

"Not everyone utilizes their free time like you do, Duo."

*-*-*-*

For most people, it was an ungodly hour. However, our local Shinigami felt otherwise. He was still boiling having been teased for a good portion of the day of his 'extracurricular activities.' Even though he did occasionally dabble in… the masturbatory arts - it wasn't as though the other boys didn't, or that it wasn't natural. For crying out loud, they were teenage boys. "Always hungry, always horny." Words to live by.

He had been pacing around the whole house, trying to unload some steam, and came upon a slightly open door and a soft light glowing from within: Heero's room. Now, to say that this was odd would be an understatement. Duo's initial reaction was to reach for his gun, but as that wasn't there, he settled for evasive maneuvers.

Stealthily easing the door open, glancing every which way for any sight of the boy in question, he peeked in. Nobody. Just a laptop screen glowing dully. 'How many times have I told him it's not healthy to look at screens in the dark… unless! You have something to hide!' Duo grinned maniacally, all the usual protocols of wariness dropped for sake of curiosity. Wouldn't the boys look stupid if they found out Duo was right all along… 'Porn porn porn porn porn…' sang a quiet mantra in his brain. He would've chuckled out loud, but he hadn't let his guard down that far.

Nearing the screen, Duo expected to see some juicy pictures of some bizarre fetish from some unknown reaches of the galaxy. You know, like little blonde cheerleaders with cowboy boots, lying half naked with a sawed off shotgun. However… this was not to be.

There was text. And lots of it. How dull could one boy be?! He locked himself away in his room to *read*?! … And there were no pictures! Who reads without pictures?!

Duo, driven by the faults of this terrible injustice to literature, sat himself down in Heero's well-worked office chair. The seat was still warm, meaning Heero must've left just a little while ago, so Duo would have to hurry his investigation. But the groove in the seat cushion was so comfy…

Shaking his head furiously, sending his braid to fall over his shoulder, he focused himself on the screen. There was a banner or something at the top left hand side of the page… "Fanfiction dot net… Unleash your imagination and… free your soul?!" Duo whispered aloud to himself, sputtering out the last bit. Swiping his hand over his face, he stifled a chuckle. What crap was this boy reading?! Duo never expected to find out Heero was an in-the-closet hippie.

Scrolling down he noticed that he must have been on the log-in page or something. Heero was a *paying* member?! Hell, Heero *wrote*?!

This was an amazing discovery. Not as good as a kinky cowgirl cheerleader fetish, but all the same - not bad for a single night at playing detective. Fishing through the links, Sherlock Maxwell found what he was looking for, haphazardly at that. It wasn't that hard, he just clicked around and eventually landed on "Enhanced Statistics." Apparently, not only was Heero a writer, he was a fairly popular one at that. Duo just blinked blankly at the screen. Most, if not all of his stories had more than a hundred reviews and thousands of hits a chapter. What could he possibly write about that was so interesting?

Duo had frightening flashes of "Heero's Guide to the Anarchist's Cookbook," with easy to follow directions for the run-of-the-mill homicidal preteen. For some odd reason, that wasn't settling well.

But the titles looked innocent enough, if not just outright dull. "Volume One… Volume Two…" and here Duo almost thought he struck gold, thinking Heero might be some in the closet creative genius. Stumped, he clicked on the title link and was whisked off to the story. The American's eyes widened. There was a category of stories about Gundam pilots?! And Heero was writing in it?!

There it was in plain letters: "Gundam Wing/AC >> Volume One." Heero's author name was simply "01" - again, devastatingly creative. None of these things struck Duo as particularly interested except for the fact that the story was rated NC-17. Hell, they weren't that past far seventeen, and there was no way Heero wrote all of this since his seventeenth birthday that year. Well, maybe there was… but Duo wasn't banking on it.

Quickly, peeking over his shoulder a couple times and half-wondering where Heero was, very thankful he wasn't back, Duo clicked back and went through the titles. They were *all* NC-17. Now this was good. This was real good.

'Watson, I do believe we've found something…' Detective Duo rubbed his hands together menacingly, and cracked his knuckles - checking again to see if anyone was around to hear it - Nobody. Heero was never this careless before, what was the matter with this picture? Had he been thinking clearly, he might have been suspecting a well thought out set-up by some perverse omniscient force behind a keyboard… But his curiosity was in overdrive, so he ignored his earlier reservations and traced back to "Volume One" to begin reading.

*-*-*-*

A block or two away, Heero was standing in what could have possibly been the longest line in all of convenience store history. All he wanted was to buy some cheese for a ham and cheese sandwich to settle the midnight munchies. The cupboard had been bare, so he found himself stuck here… in this line. Didn't any of these people have anything better to do? Ohohoh no… it had to be the Midnight Madness special where everything goes for the breakneck price of four for one. Whose lame-brained idea was that? If Heero believed in fate, he would've thought they were against him right now. All he wanted was a sandwich.

Groaning as he finally trudged his way to the front of the line, some half an hour later - all of this for the want of a single sandwich. He was on a simple mission: to acquire cheese. And it had amounted to a half an hour of wasted time. Heero needed to get back home, and back to checking his stats on FF.net. It was a nightly ritual, and he also had to go about replying some of his most recent reviews. He took the time to answer each and every one that was worth answering… after all there isn't much one can say to, "SUGOOOIII! WRITE MORE NOW NOW NOW!" Heero rolled his eyes as he walked back to his domicile in the silent night air.

As he was on this train of thought anyway, he also recalled there were many-a-review that told him he was writing his story wrong. Where do readers get off anyway? The boy kicked his toe into the ground before the line moved again. Hell, if anybody really knew who he was, they would think twice before clicking the "Submit Review" button if they feared for their lives at all. There were always little fangirls or boys who obviously weren't old enough to be reading in the first place bantering on and on about how their mother or father said that their god said that this was unnatural and wrong.

It's not like he didn't post the warnings and labels on everything, hell it wasn't his fault that they got offended. Hell, all of his stories were NC-17. Yaoi and such never offended him, nor was there any reason for him to apologize for what was natural to him. The fic was for him, the reviews were just… nice for his ego. Luckily, most of those breed of reviewers were "anonymous" and he could just delete reviews later.

Heero really hated deleting reviews, because it was as if he were cheating readers out of the real opinions of readers… but if they had nothing to say about the story itself, then there's no reason it should be there in the first place.

And as flattering as it was to hear how hot he is, or rather the character of "Pilot 01"… and how much people would want to lick him like a lollipop - it was just a tad inappropriate in a public forum, such as a review section. Having finally arrived with his newly acquired cheese, Heero opened the door and entered the common room, where he stalked down the hall towards the kitchen. He could only wish that tonight's reviews actually reflected something remotely related to constructive criticism.

Or at least if there were a gazillion of really positive ones to pick up the slack.

Hey, he was perfect - but his ego needed petting, too.

Heero began fixing his sandwich, and getting a glass of milk to go with it, in efficient stop-clock time. Cleaning up afterwards took even less time, and he took his plate and his glass back to his room expecting it to be the way he left it. Granted, he hadn't been gone all that long, but nobody was up at this hour anyway, right?

But as he sat down at his laptop, he first noticed that the chair was warm. It couldn't *still* be warm, could it? Heero quickly surveyed the room, but found nothing and no trace of anyone. Looking at the screen, he distinctly remembered not opening the reviews page of "Volume One"… but there it was staring right back at him. Furrowing his brow, he took a sip of milk, and wiped the dairy mustache off with the back of his hand and decided to read. He was planning to answer his reviews anyway, after all. The first one was an anonymous review from "me (double_o_two@hotmail.com)"

"01 ~ Volume One was well-written, and the imagery was thoroughly enjoyable. However, I'd have to personally say that I don't agree with the positions and the size distribution between the pilots involved…" Heero stopped reading for a moment, pinching the bridge of his nose. Oh great, this was going to be another one of *those*… "Pilot 02 was quite out of character… He was downcast physically, and is far more limber in such 'aerobic' exercises. In addition, his character isn't one to be so overtly effeminate… or a screamer." Obviously, this person never met Duo face to face, and didn't know what his mouth was capable of. Then again, Heero could only dream. Back to the review. "In all honestly, I would have to also point out that Pilot 02 would have to be more well-endowed than 01, due to the fact that 01 can easily conceal his package in spandex, whereas 02 needs far more room. I also think it is unfair to make fun of his wardrobe, when 01's isn't all that original to start with." Heero hmphed. Who'd this girl think she was anyhow? Something about the tone was definitely becoming condescending. Maybe it was one of those in-the-closet yaoi-loving mother-of-three reviews. The kind of people who read so much yaoi that they honestly believed they knew the characters better than they knew themselves; therefore, exonerating themselves with the right to judge what or who the characters were.

Scrolling down momentarily, Heero noted that this was a rather long review, but alas, he continued. He honestly wanted to see if this chick was going to get to a point he wouldn't want to delete this for.

"I honestly believe your research is flawed, for I know, from a personal account, that 01 would never be so bold in his advances, and that 02 would likely be the one to initiate any encounter. But that can slide to literary license, I suppose…" Gee, thanks, lady. It's not like Heero need her permission to write what he wanted… So what if he wanted Duo to be a uke? So what if Heero wished he was more confident in his feelings that he would be able to… He took a deep breath and held it behind a frown. If there was any chance in hell that the two of them could be together, then he wouldn't have to sit in that chair for hours writing about it.

At least she was nice enough to remind herself that it was his story. Though, she was rather wordy, a little disorganized, and this was quite a lot for a review. Then again, he never posted his email address, so the only method his readers had to contact him was reviews, so he excused that last indiscretion. "I also have it on good authority that 02's hands are not so clumsy and inexperienced… so perhaps you might want to consider this as well." In fact, Heero had, but it was in a latter volume… Hey, wasn't this his story, anyway? Although, he had to admit, the reviewer was playing devil's advocate here. Maybe it was time for a few new plots to his fantasies.

Though, Heero was impartial to the 'Duo-uke' thing.

But, another thing was nagging at him in the review. What was all this 'personal account' and 'good authority' business? Who would Duo have been giving massages to? The Wing pilot ground his teeth, dismissing it as another delusional fan girl.

"As delicately as you tiptoed around the details of 02's cock, for fear of sounding trite, I presume… There is a birthmark on the underside of his shaft, which is theoretically far more kissable than the figment of a tattoo in your story." Heero dropped his sandwich into his lap. Heads were going to roll, for Heero was, and is, the 'jealous type.' "His actual tattoo rests just above his left hip bone, easily drawing the eye down the curve of his lean pelvis down to his - oops, I think I ran ahead of myself didn't I?" Heero didn't know if he wanted to kill the girl, or ask for more juicy details. Frankly, all of this was subconsciously oiling the gears in his head, giving him a very vivid - and possibly more realistic - image of Duo's nude form. However, he was leaning closer to killing her… out of habit.

"To continue, and to address some other criticisms, I would have to generally say that your research is flawed and perhaps you'll need to look into the subject in a more in depth investigation. I'm sure Duo wouldn't mind." Part of Heero's mind was screaming "It's just a story, chill out, lady." Another part wanted to trace the review, get his gun, and kill her. Of course, the majority of his mind, which was currently being lead by his libido, was telling him that investigation would perhaps be a mission in improving his authoring and focus his creativity through realism.

New mission, indeed. Unconsciously licking his lips and letting his hands drift into his lap… and not to retrieve his sandwich either, he leisurely leaned back in his chair and -

Suddenly jerked forward, sitting bolt upright. "Duo?!" he read over aloud, clapping his hand over his mouth. He never ever ever EVER used names in his fanfics… so this person had to be for real, and had to be someone they knew. Or that Duo knew. Heero's eyes bugged out as he re-read the review over and over again. 'Who the hell…'

Heero threw his sandwich from his lap back onto the plate, and started pacing around the room. What girl knew Duo that intimately? And when? Heero swallowed audibly. It hadn't quite factored into his head the possibility of Duo not being a virgin if they were ever to… No. He'd know, because Duo wouldn't have been able to keep quiet about it. But some girl, this reviewer, knew things that only a lover would know… Could it have been Hilde?... No way… Duo said they were just friends. She liked him 'that way', but he didn't reciprocate those feelings. He told him so, more than once. And Duo doesn't lie. Or does he…?

The Japanese boy was infinitely happy that no one was there to see him grab at his hair and bite his lip to prevent from screaming in frustration. It didn't help that most of his blood had found its way to his groin, or the fact that his hormones were bouncing back and forth in his skull. He didn't understand what was coursing through his body right now, but it sure as hell wasn't a feeling he liked.

He probably didn't know it then, but he probably never resembled a normal red-blooded teenager more than he did at that moment.

It took a minute or two to compose himself, brush off some crumbs, and resume pacing the room to think. Where or when would Duo have been intimate with a girl? … Duo was rarely unaccompanied, 'cept for that time they parted ways after the war and he skidded off with Hilde. But Hilde was just a friend right? That's what he said, and he doesn't lie, Heero reminded himself. Maybe she peeped at him? That perverted little hussy -

Coming from an in-the-closet (in more ways than one) author of literotica. This was great, just great. How was he supposed to act when he saw Duo the following day? Knowing… what he knows. Even if it wasn't fact, it sure as hell gave him something to think about. How could he watch Duo eat anything, touch anything, sit anyway without thinking about his hidden birthmark under his…

Heero gulped down his glass of milk, and nearly slammed the glass back down on the table. The cool white liquid made its way through his heated system, but did little to calm him. And how did this girl know that Duo was… bigger?

'If it was even true, that is,' Heero thought smugly.

Sitting back down into his seat, he found that most of his ego had magically found a new home, in pieces, all over the floor. A girl… who knew… both of them? And who could've possibly spied on them easily, and had a really annoying habit of stalking him around the entire goddamned universe like she was still queen of it?!

"… Relena," he growled in a dead panned voice, and went about replying to the review in question, laced with venom.

*-*-*-*

"You sure seem more wound up than usual, Maxwell. Did you forget to relieve yourself in the shower this morning?" Wufei idly chortled over his cup of tea, and without even the hint of a nosebleed. Apparently, Duo's humiliation the day before served to build up as immunity for racier subject matters.

"Nah, started getting naked images of you, and couldn't stay hard for the life of me," Duo grinned watching his Chinese friend spit his tea clear across the table and splattering onto a squealing Quatre. It wasn't entirely true, but he didn't have to divulge his sexual preferences needlessly. Plus, he already had his sights set on a certain… "Hee~chan!"

Heero didn't even look at him. Duo pouted, with unplanned cuteness, masking the actual rejection he felt inside. Having felt the pout, he wiped it off his face almost immediately. He didn't need to fuel the fantasy of 'Duo the flamer'… You know, unless it got him something in return.

Duo thought Heero would have liked all those lil' notes about his anatomy, and he'd tried really hard not to sound like himself. Granted, if he was given more time and had more patience, he might have proofread to secure his identity. Nibbling the inside of his lip, he considered the things he could have done better… Perhaps he shouldn't have used his real email address. Perhaps he should have gone for 'valley girl,' rather than 'know-it-all.' Perhaps he shouldn't have made fun of Heero's package. Perhaps he could have been more obscene…

His violet gaze followed Heero into the kitchen where he watched as his obsession deposited a plate from the previous night into the dishwasher, and went then the boy went for the toast and refreshed his glass of milk. He sat on the opposite head of the table than Duo, next to Trowa… who was of course, next to Quatre, and was across from the aforementioned Wufei.

"… ne, Hee~chan…" he always said that particular nickname with a lilt in his voice. As much as he wanted to avoid what could be construed as feminine, he couldn't change his image too much overnight. Duo was going to play it cool… Bit by bit, and step by step. He had to ease Heero into the idea of being his equal - in and out of bed. However, the perfect soldier just wasn't grabbing the bait, and just went about eating his breakfast looking like a sour puss.

"Hee~chan…" he tried again, after watching as Heero gave him the cold shoulder. It was almost as if he were trying, instead, to use his voice to coax him over to the Duo's - er, dark side. Previously, because he knew it annoyed Heero, but after reading, discovered it was just a new form of catnip to the closeted koneko. He tried not to grin at picturing Heero with witty bitty cat ears. "Rough night?"

Nobody was about to add any smart commentary from the conversation of the previous day, even though the double meaning was glaringly obvious. This was because Duo, who would've been the most likely candidate to offer any, remained quiet. Porn were currently off-limits topic around Heero, along with masturbation and other sexually related topics, for the sake of his braid. You know, until they hooked up.

As for the other occupants at the table, Quatre and Trowa glanced to one another, and then to Wufei. The fact that Duo hadn't said anything more showed that something had changed. It made the others instantly suspicious, but nobody was, yet, willing to voice it. Heero only grunted in response, finishing his breakfast in record time, and returned back to his room.

It was Sunday morning, so nobody had any classes, conveniently. However the lovely couple had planned a picnic outing - or rather Quatre did, and Trowa agreed. Wufei was going off to do some… weird, meditation type training thingies again, since it's all he ever does until we find someone to pair him with. Duo didn't really care what the others were doing, since he was focused on Heero.

Bounding after the stoic boy, the big ball of braided energy was rudely met with a slammed door. Not to be put down, he pouted for only half a second. Slapping his fist into his hand, he ducked over into his room to grab his jacket. He did everything but dance a jig as he walked to the net café down the street. And when "You've Got Mail" chimed, it was music to his ears. Double-clicking as he never clicked before, he began to read.

"As helpful as your commentary was, the explicit nature of its content prompted me to deleting it." Duo shouldn't have been *that* surprised, but it still stung a little. After all, his hard work put to rest by a click of a button. Hmph. "I don't think Pilot 02, or as you so casually addressed as "Duo," would appreciate you revealing such intimate details of his person." Whoa whoa, this was backfiring at mach ten, "I sincerely hope that there is professional help for girls such as yourself with excessive obsessive tendencies. As much as I appreciate reviews from my readers to show their active participation in the literary process, I would appreciate it if you kept such conduct to your own discretion." … Duo was dumbstruck.

Just by reading he knew. Heero thought he was … RELENA?! Okay so maybe he went to far when he discussed cock size but… to be mistaken for that - that - WENCH… Last thing he wanted was Heero thinking about *her* where his body parts were concerned. The boy's distress didn't last long however, since Duo chose to see the cup as half full. Grinning wildly, he cracked his knuckles and licked his lips. If at first you don't succeed, seduce and seduce again.

Sure, Duo was no Shakespeare… but Heero wasn't the only one who could write smut.

*-*-*-*

Blinking up from his composition, Heero acknowledged his 'new mail' notification chime. It was that ungodly hour again. Since there was no political upset that he was aware of, it could only be one of two things. Something fanfic related, or … Relena. And Heero could only cross his fingers and hope it wasn't both.

Heero groaned quietly as he read the email address double_o_two@hotmail.com - he recalled it instantly. Reluctantly he opened it, if for no other reason than to be able to give a justifiable reason for deleting it later.

"Dear 01,

I'm afraid you must have misconstrued my intentions by my review. Certainly, I have no medically diagnosed mental problems, nor did I have any inane desire to offend. Truly, I only hoped to curve your creativity towards the side of realism…" Heero paused to pinch the bridge of his nose once again. That Relena… she couldn't do nothing more than look down on people, could she?

"And I assure you that my source is quite reliable." Heero growled inwardly. "In fact, my source is quite enamored by the work as well." … *blinkblink*. Heero's first instinct was to say that Duo and 'the source' were one and the same. "He couldn't stop talking about it, however, he was seemingly bashful due to the story's content to contact you himself. I took it upon myself to play as his emissary." Duo was playing diplomat? Heero didn't know if to be intrigued or to dismiss it as another "baka exploit."

"He said he could almost feel Pilot 01's hands as they roamed his body in the story, as if he were sitting there right next to him. I could tell you right now, that he had quite some trouble hiding his arousal, even in those billowy slacks he so dearly loves." Heero gulped audibly, shifting in his seat as the images came to mind. One hand sat on the down key to scroll as the other sat on his knee. He hunched over as if he was suddenly visually impaired, and needing to get right up the screen to read it. "I kid you not… He squirmed in his place, blushing rather prettily behind his masculine bravado. He couldn't voice it, far too bashful about the whole thing… You see, he hasn't quite openly addressed these… 'feelings.'" Duo was in the closet?!! Heero's eyes bulged… all this time, he was so sure that his feelings were unrequited that he…

His fingers turned white around his knee, as he closed his eyes. It was torture, being around him day in and day out… he had no where else to run than his own room to get away from the violet-eyed pilot. It was as if everywhere he turned, there he was, ready to pounce. It was only here in his room, at the keys of his laptop did he ever have any hope of release… well, emotional. The physical release was dealt with and was attributing to his developing wrist muscles. It never occurred to him that maybe…

No. That couldn't be it. He shook his head firmly and returned his eyes to the screen. It was just that his authoring was so talented and subtle in eroticism that Duo would have probably not been able to help himself. And it wasn't like he was a big fan of gay porn or anything, right? So there was no way that such things… such images ever would've crossed his mind before. He was probably ogling the girl's breasts or something and her pheromones were heightening his arousal or…

Heero slapped himself… quietly. There was still more to read.

"You should have seen him! He could barely hide himself behind two hands that he actually went so far as to turn away from me. ::gigglegiggle::" … definitely not Relena; however, it did sound like a girl of a similar shade of blond. That girl had no tolerance for Duo whatsoever. Maybe she had some hidden 'gaydar' that was subconsciously telling her that Heero was madly infatuated with the braided pilot, and could give less of a damn for her insane obsession. It was Heero's turn to shift in his seat... again. He would definitely have to stop wearing spandex. "I could almost hear him moan… and when I asked if he ever thought about it, do you know what he said?" Heero all but panted and begged. " he said, 'How could he NOT?!' Just like that, he let it slip. I really hope I didn't irreparably offend you in anyway, for it was wholly unintended. In fact - forget everything I said before." It took 0.082 seconds for that to compute. 'Consider it forgotten. Nimnu kanryu.'

"… although. I bet you're wondering how I know about the birthmark." Heero blinked at the screen and leaned back - finally. His back was starting to cramp, and he was going to start nursing a headache soon. He hadn't noticed that his hand was comfortably petting the bulge in his painted on spandex, and his knees had gradually spread further apart. Hell yeah, he wanted to know. He'd been salivating over the damn thing all day. "Well, he told me, of course! You didn't think that him and I were - oh heavens no! ::gigglegiggle:: Anyhow, I'll be reading Volume Two later tonight, and I presume he might as well… so you'll hear again from me soon."

He sure hoped so. He needed all the inside feed he could get, without asking Duo himself. Heero couldn't approach him about this without revealing his… hobby. What would Duo do? Just because he… responded to the story didn't mean that he responded to him. (Gad, denial's a great thing.) Duo didn't want to know how he nightly entertained visions of riding him and drawing lusty moans and screams from his slight form. Heero didn't even notice his hand tugging down the elastic of his spandex, and the other finding its way beneath the ebon confines.

*-*-*-*

Duo looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom, sitting with his back to the wall, hoping to hear anything… any shred of evidence to know whether Heero read the message or not. He guessed Heero knew well to conceal if he were ever to jerk off, since he had never been caught up to now. And after reading those stories, Duo was 103% sure that Heero masturbated. No one with that much sexual tension to fuel stories like those could ever keep their hands off themselves, 'specially if no one else's were around to help.

And help he would, if that stubborn cold son of a bitch would just let him. He only had to say the magic word.

"Now."