Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Salt In Your Wounds ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

SALT IN YOUR WOUNDS

Warning: yaoi, 2x1, 2x6, lemon!!

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise, Shotsu Agency, Bandai, and other corporations, and has been used without permission, purely for entertainment purposes. Song "Taste In Men" belongs to Placebo.

Author's notes: a little patience may be needed for this part and the next few. The flashbacks will explain Duo's psychological disorder and the seemingly gratuitous or contradictory sexual encounters.

CHAPTER 5

********* FLASHBACK **********

Dr. G glanced over the reports on one Duo Maxwell - pilot. The young man had easily taken everything they'd thrown at him and then some. He was an outstanding mechanic, as evidenced by his work with the Sweepers group for the past three years. A real team player with a friendly and easy-going attitude coupled with an unrelenting sense of humour that endeared him to all who came within his influence. The crew loved him like a naughty kid brother and were quick to forgive any of the outrageous pranks he pulled. His cheerful smile was infectious, plus he was a damn good pilot. A quick grasp of technical knowledge meshed well with his innate ability to fly anything by the seat of his pants. Duo made the gundam he'd test-flown do things that G hadn't even thought it was capable of doing - and he'd designed that infernal machine!

It was the psych profile that the scientist found worrisome. Not so much what was there, as what was not there.

A childhood spent on the poverty-ridden streets of L2, raped and sold into prostitution, gang wars, losing everyone to a plague but surviving, then losing everyone again at the Maxwell Church orphanage - the only safe haven in his sordid existence - to a massacre and surviving that as well. Something of those experiences should have been reflected in his personality profile and in the numerous psychological tests! Trauma, both physical and emotional, at such a young age and for so long, leaves scars. Signposts that indicate 'here be dragons'. Even if only noticeable as quirks in behaviour or personality and glaringly obvious in a psych profile.

So where were they?

Duo had an exceptionally high IQ, well within the genius range. He was undoubtedly smart enough, maybe even had researched enough, to pull off 'normal' results in a deliberate manner.

Was he hiding something?

G was determined to find out. The only objection he could have to the young American being the pilot of Deathscythe was if he were unstable. With that in mind, he sent an assistant to collect his young protégé.

********* END FLASHBACK **********

Come back to me a while

Change your style again

Come back to me a while

Change your taste in men

It's been this way since Christmas day

Dazzled, doused in gin

Change your taste in men

Zechs was hurled backwards as Heero drove into him, hitting just above knee level with enough force to knock the wind out of his tall frame. The Japanese youth's smaller size was no disadvantage as he seized and pinned the Oz pilot to the ground by the midsection and rained bone-crunching blows to the unprotected torso. Zechs could feel ribs shatter, but any effort to remove the enraged Wing pilot was resisted by the steel-like grip of the rebel's thighs.

Heero's mind was sharply focused on defeating his grounded enemy, but he was also acutely aware of his surroundings, training holding true. Nevertheless, it was still shocking to feel Duo's body slide down behind him to straddle Zechs at the hips. He felt his partner caress his back lightly, then slowly trail a hand across the left pelvis, resting at last on the upper portion of his thigh - just a breath away from his rapidly returning erection.

A warm tongue gave a quick lick to his right ear lobe, then a low throaty purr that held a menacing edge stated, "No fair. You told Shinigami no dancing. Not the time, not the place, you said. Remember? And here you are, all itching to dance while I am supposed to just stand there and watch? Fine then. Shinigami won't dance. Duo's gone. I am here instead and Indigo wants to play." A light nip on his neck was followed by a sensuous hand slipping underneath his jean jacket and tank top with deft fingers lightly brushing a nipple.

Heero groaned, his thighs reflexively tightening on the figure prostrate beneath. Zechs could not believe what was happening - one minute he was fighting for his very life, the next he was caught up as an unwitting observer of what seemed to be a seduction unfolding on top of him! Then he felt Duo grind his hips up against the Wing pilot's rear, and consequently, across his own arousal. Somewhere in the back of his mind he kept hearing the phrase 'sex and death', a chorus repeating and echoing the rapid pounding of his heart.

Zechs was then treated to one of the most erotic experiences of his life. He watched astounded as the braided youth undid the band at the tip of his hair, releasing a waterfall of auburn waves that appeared on either side of the other youth in front of him as Duo shook free the constraining weave. Then Duo put both hands to work. He unzipped Heero, releasing the straining cock at the front and began stroking lightly. At the same time, he worked loose the belt from his partner's jeans, unthreading it quickly. With one hand, he looped the belt through the buckle, then with a snake like strike, lassoed both wrists with the belt and raised Heero's arms over and behind his head, securing them to his neck with a twisted knot.

The Japanese youth's eyes widened as a feral voice behind him intoned, "Let's make sure you understand this little scene - I make the rules here. The master so to speak. Your orgasm belongs to me, and you will beg me for it." With that, he bit hard into Heero's neck at the same time flicking a sharp fingernail over the tip of his penis. The pain was a lightning bolt that hit quickly then left as Duo soothed both places of reddened flesh with a gentle rub. He reached around with one hand and grasped the base of Heero's cock with a vise-like grip. Heero could see his erection straining, the veins standing out in relief while the shaft and head turned a throbbing purple. Then Duo leaned to forward and under the raised arms, slowly bringing his tongue to the moistened slit at the tip. Heero choked back a scream as Duo's nails bit into the base of his arousal, then began panting as Duo licked up and down his shaft, alternating tongue with nails. His hips began a pumping motion that quickly left the blonde ace beneath him moaning and writhing in helpless pleasure. He felt the telltale tingling in his balls, but Duo seemed to sense this and tightened his grip at the base, preventing him from cumming. He then raised his head, hair trailing across Heero's cock in a silken scarf and began licking above the Wing pilot's collar, up his neck, nipping his ear and probing delicately around that pale shell with teasing laps.

"Do you want to let go, Heero?" The young American whispered. "Do you want release?"

Heero could not make his voice work, the pressure in his groin short-circuiting any possibility of verbal response. He tried nodding his head, but only managed a short movement as the belt dug into the sensitive flesh at the base of his neck. He heard a moan from somewhere - but from himself or Zechs he was unable to tell. He heard a soft sucking sound behind him then felt a moistened digit slide down the crack of his ass and finger his sensitised anus. Then there was a sharp thrust as the finger slid passed the tight ring to stab unerringly for his prostrate. Heero lunged forward with a hoarse yell just as Duo pulled back on his shaft, once again constraining him. He could feel the belt tighten on his neck as he began to slam back downwards onto the maddening presence he tried to dig deeper and harder up his ass. Every part of him was on fire. He thrust up against Duo's clenched fist and chanted, "Please, please....oh god, oh god, god, god, onegai, hai, hai!"

Duo slid two more fingers into his partner, began stroking lightly with the other hand. Then bit down hard on the sensitive neck exposed in front of him. Heero screamed as his ejaculation hit, shooting thick streams of milky liquid in an arc up and across the Oz pilot still pinned underneath. That was all Zech's needed to lose any last bit of control he thought he had as his own orgasm claimed him. With eyes barely half open, he saw the Wing pilot slump backwards, head lolling as he shuddered in post-climactic release.

Then the American rose with liquid grace, helping his partner up with one smooth motion. The violet eyes seemed to glow in a light very different from that of the God of Death as he looked at both Zechs and Heero.

"Shinigami only takes souls," he said in a clear and commanding voice. "Indigo enslaves them."

Come back to me a while

Change your style again

Come back to me a while

Change your taste in men

I'm killing time on Valentine's

Waiting for the day to end

Change your taste in men

TBC