Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Salt In Your Wounds ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: If you don't like yaoi, don't read. 1+2/ 2+1, 6x2 lime

Desclaimer: Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise, Shotsu Agency, Bandai, and other corporations, and has been used without permission, purely for entertainment purposes. Sigh.

Song is "Something Between You and Me", belongs to Adam Chaki

Author's Notes: I've aged the Gundam pilots a few years, made them 18 or so instead of the customary 15. Many thanks for all the reviews - you really help me keep focus with both your support and suggestions - bless you all! This one really wrote itself..

CHAPTER 4

Duo's senses were overwhelmed. His nails ploughed furrows across the other man's back as he buried his face in a white-blonde blanket of hair, teeth grazing flesh as the neck was exposed. The TA rose quickly, pulling Duo's body flush against his own as he wrapped his arms tighter around the younger man's slender frame. He felt nails raking his own back through his shirt, then the hands left and grasped the two front corners of the cloth over his upper body. He heard buttons popping as they were ripped apart, then his own hands feverishly repeated the action on the blonde's shirt until skin was exposed. Chest pressed against chest, rubbing, sliding. The tall TA slowly backed up and lowered himself to a sitting position, balanced against the table behind and guided Duo between his legs, now spread to either side of his hips. Duo's breath became ragged as he pressed his jean-clad erection against a mirror image of his own. Without volition, his hips began to grind against the other's hardened length. Lightning jolts of pleasure wracked his body. He flung his head back, exposing a pale white neck. His back arched in ecstasy when a hot mouth began kissing and nipping at the sensitive juncture between his neck and shoulder. His pelvis began a frantic thrust, the friction of the cloth sending delicious ripples down his length. A hand grasped one cheek and pressed his ass forward to bring even more pressure on the two cocks now mimicking each other's thrusts. He felt a palm slide slowly beneath his jeans, kneading the flesh of one buttock. Then the second one joined as the handsome blonde increased the pace of his thrusts against Duo.

"You're so beautiful, so soft, so tasty. I want you. I have to have you!" Words murmured softly in his ear, with a low moan. "I'm so close..."

Duo groaned, he could feel his balls tighten at the words, he was going to cum in his pants any minute...those hands kept massaging the firm flesh of his ass, then a finger slipped down the crack and pressed insistently against the pucker of his hole.

Duo froze. All motion ceased. "No." Just one word. Said with command. "No!"

The finger continued its probing, the other man oblivious to Duo's stillness, ignoring the negative order.

Duo felt a familiar darkness descend. His inner walls swirled as a cold fire flame of magenta rose to envelop him in a curtain of deathly quietus. The walls fell, the integration so hard won over the years slipped, and the separateness he had dreaded broke through and took over.

Duo snarled. His movements were unearthly fast and in mere seconds he had disengaged the roaming hands of the shocked TA and flung him bodily over his shoulder, slamming him across the tables and equipment. He pounced again, grabbed an arm and leg and spun his groggy seducer in a circle - once, twice - then let fly.

When a very confused Zechs rose from the tiles, he found he was facing a pair of deadly looking knives held menacingly steady a few inches away from his body. One look at the pair of violet eyes now turned a night-darkened indigo told him that the youth in front of him was prepared to kill. A shiver worked its way down his back as he swore the room temperature dropped by twenty degrees. His knees almost gave out when a smile worked its way across the student's face. It was not a pleasant smile. Not at all. There was something inherently wrong with the way those lips thinned and slowly arched upward while the eyes burned hell-fire bright with unholy glee.

The door slammed open and a body hurled its way into the room.

"Duo - NO!"

Zechs turned slightly toward the intruder, keeping one eye on the knives just in case. Then gasped in shock. It was him - the pilot, 01! The boy began advancing slowly on the student, Max. His caution painfully apparent.

"Duo," he said again, this time his voice in a calm, soothing tone. "This is not the time. Not the place. Think for a minute."

"He wants to 'dance' with me," was the reply couched in a low chuckle.

Zechs swallowed nervously as the Japanese pilot reached Duo. He carefully placed his body between TA and student, muscles rigid, eyes never leaving the other's face. For some reason Zechs was reminded of a lion tamer faced with a deadly, uncooperative feline. One filled with blood-lust. Another shiver.

Discretion being the better part of valour, Zechs began easing his tall frame backward to give more space for the two pilots. Yes, he thought, pilots. This Max, or Duo rather, had to be another of the Gundam pilots. One that was as dangerous as 01, or perhaps more so as evident by the Japanese youth's obvious caution.

Heero grimaced as his words had no effect on the beautiful boy in front of him. Shinigami at his worst - or maybe his best. He forced his breathing and his body to remain calm, he had to disengage the God of Death and not end up with himself as a target for the other boy's wrath. Risking life and limb, he slowly placed a hand on either side of Duo's face, tilting it toward him and locked prussian blue eyes with those now completely black.

"No 'dancing'," he breathed.

Duo's grin never faltered as he raised one delicate brow. "Are you offering?"

Heero's throat constricted along with his bowels. Duo on the battlefield was one thing - you could distance yourself from the howls of manic annihilation that spilled from the cockpit of Deathscythe. Having death's bright angel scant inches away, hinting at your own demise, was quite another.

"I need you here. Duo. No one else. Me - Heero - I need my partner. Leave Shinigami for another time," he whispered.

Duo closed his eyes. A shudder rolled through his body as he tried to find and focus on the Duo self buried beneath the mantle of darkness. He could feel Heero's hands still holding his face, thumbs now lightly stroking in a soothing motion. With a silent nod he agreed, knives disappearing somewhere in a smooth motion. Heero dropped his hands, then moved to stand beside his partner and glowered at the TA.

Zechs was unsure what to do. He felt as though he was standing in a minefield of broken glass. His plan to reach the rebel pilots had worked, but seeing the two deadly figures in front of him made him wonder if he had been a tad over confident. 01's eyes were lazer sharp and trying to burn holes into him like a beam cannon. His fey partner had a look about him that promised death in a wink of one long-lashed eye. Remembering that he had tried to seduce said beauty caused Zechs to upgrade the danger he thought he was in by several notches.

Not being one to run from a fight, however, gave him the courage to say something to salvage the situation.

"I believe some introductions and explanations are in order. I recognise you," he said, pointing to Heero, "as pilot 01. I gather by your actions toward one another, that 'Max' is also a Gundam pilot. I will take the liberty to assume that you are here to investigate the deliveries of gundamium to this college. I can answer your questions on that. My name is Zechs Merquise."

Heero's face remained impassive. "You are the pilot of the white Leo prototype? The Lightning Count? You expect us to believe any answer you choose to give us?" The last said with a snort of disdain.

"Actually I am here on my own - what I am doing has nothing to do with OZ, nor do they know about my project. I am a soldier. Our duel was between you and me. What Lady Une did with her threat to the colonies was intolerable. I did not agree with that action and that is why I made no move to stop Gundam 03 from withdrawing, nor any of the other gundams. In order to restore a balance that I believe is sorely needed in this war, I am prepared to meet you again in battle. One on one, pilot to pilot, soldier to soldier. With this in mind, I have been rebuilding the Wing gundam. I moved the gundamium through this research facility and trusted that you would be curious enough to check the reports in person. This way I could issue my challenge to you directly." Zechs kept his gaze level with that of the short-haired youth across from him. He avoided looking at Duo entirely, not wanting to risk seeing loathing or something infinitely worse in those incredible eyes.

A crystal laugh bubbled up and chilled the room even further.

"Man this is rich! Can you believe this shit? What's next, eh? Throw down your glove, wear your lady's favour on your lance? Christ Almighty!" Duo sauntered forward, hands on hips. He cocked his head slightly to the side then said, "So OZ doesn't know about you being a rebel's dream and replacing a gundum, hmm? And we are supposed to believe that you're ready to slit your own throat by doing this - ditch your rep, your history as an ace Ozzie pilot, Treize's fair-haired boy, throw it aaaall away. Just. For. One. Duel." He punctuated each word of the last with a poke on the tall blonde's broad chest.

Heero's eyes were drawn to where Duo's fingers tapped. He saw the ripped shirt, the buttons torn from their holdings and remembered what had happened in this room between the two, just a short time ago. He felt his bile rise in an uncustomary rush, his gut clenching in another, unfamiliar emotion.

Duo glided back to his partner and draped an arm carefully on one shoulder. He leaned close to the other's ear. "I'm open to suggestions, buddy" he stated.

Heero's eyes widened, deliberately misinterpreting both the physical move and the statement. Duo's stance wavered slightly. He could see several things flash across his companion's eyes - anger, mistrust, and something else...something deeper, was that .... passion? Jealousy? Then Heero exploded from his grasp.

"We don't need Gundams. This ends now," he shouted as he launched himself at Zechs in a blind rage.

Something between you and me

Feels as though it is ready to happen

Don't spend all your time running away

'Cos you know I'm going to catch you

You're asking all the hens if I'm alright

To lead you by the hand on lonely night

But don't you go too slow 'cos time is a-wasting

Don't you know its damn near time for a tasting

I'm ready to scale the walls of an impenetrable garden

Ready to bow my knee without begging for pardon

Ready to sip a cup from an incorruptible fountain

Ready to make blow an unerupible mountain

TBC