Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seduction and Photographs ❯ Part III ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Â

Part Three-Seduction

Trowa glanced up front, doing a double take before turning to Relena.

"Relena, Mrs. Odalen is here."

"Shit." Relena dropped to the floor, leaving the roll she was QC'ing abandoned on the counter. Heero wasn't due in until two, so Relena was helping him out. However, Relena was an FSR, meaning that she had to go up front if everyone else was busy. Unfortunately for Relena, he observed, Wufei was showing some cameras to some old couple, Cathy was looking over a camera repair while Dorothy was glued to the PictureMakerâ"¢ showing another customer how to use the thing. That meant that Relena had to help the dreaded Mrs. Odalen.

It wasn't that Mrs. Odalen was mean, per se, it was just that she was incredibly stupid, unable to do ANYTHING by herself, as well as feeling that she needed to tell stories about each and every picture as well as her life story. That's before she asked, "did you pray to God today?" When she asked that, there was no turning back. She then stood up a little straighter, held her chin a little higher-and preached. Preached about God, Jesus, and HAIL MARY! It was this fact alone that Dorothy was staring intently at the PictureMakerâ"¢ as though her intense gaze was what it needed to run, and why Cathy all of the sudden messed up on the repair order she was filling out and smiled sweetly as she began another one, and why Relena crawled out of the rear door to hide herself in the bathroom. He didn't need to be up front to know all of this-he'd been told repeatedly of the horror that was Mrs. Odalen. He wandered over to Relena's abandoned work, keeping his gaze away from the front. Eventhough he was just a Lab Tech, he didn't want to give anyone any reason to force him up front when Mrs. Odalen was waiting to be helped.

"Relena! Could you help us up front?" Wufei wasn't asking. Relena stood up and sighed defeatedly.

"I swear, that woman's going to be the death of me."

As Relena bravely went into the line of fire to help Mrs. Odalen, Trowa immersed himself into his own thoughts. He remembered the feel of Quatre in his arms last night-this morning. He hoped that if Quatre was gay, he would pick up on his innuendo, and not understand if he was straight. God, please let Quatre be gay.

He thought of Quatre while going through the motions of work. Card, load, print, QC, start again. He glanced up at the clock wondering how long until Heero showed up to alleviate his loneliness. He wanted someone to talk to, and, if Relena ever escaped from Mrs. Odalen, she was not someone he could truly TALK to. It was only 1:30. Damn! Mrs. Odalen had walked into the store at 10:30. He checked on Relena's progress while taking the next set of negatives from the processor. She was knee-deep in pictures that needed to be printed on the PictureMakerâ"¢, most likely getting a thorough story on each photograph. That would take all day, at least. At least he was just a Lab Rat.

He sat down to print the next roll, and stopped breathing as he saw Quatre. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! He almost danced for joy at the chance to print AND QC more pictures of Quatre. All his-not even Heero got to see. Trowa took his time with the roll making sure that the color and density were absolutely perfect. It seemed like an hour before the prints came rolling out of the dryer. He was going to make sure that there wasn't even a speck of dust on any print-anything to get to stare at the amazing pictures. He gasped at the first print.

Quatre was sitting in a wingback chair-naked-with one leg draped over the arm of the chair. The picture was taken from the front, so Trowa could see everything, including Quatre's very excited manhood. There was a sated smile barely brushed on Quatre's face, and his eyes dropped a little-almost as if Quatre had just finished having sex. He hoped that Quatre was just a really, really good actor. The next picture was of Quatre, in the same position, with his hand wrapped around his dick. Trowa thought that he was going to pass out. It had to be the sexiest thing he had ever seen. The next few pictures were of Quatre stroking his body, turning every which way, giving Trowa a guided tour through his skin. He was having an incredibly difficult standing. He was sure that he was going to collapse. He swallowed and moved on to the next pictures. They were of Quatre stripping. The last few pictures he sorted through were of Quatre-fully dressed-holding a sign. One sign had his name written on it in bold letters. Another sign instructed him to call Quatre if he was interested. The other sign had Quatre's number on it. Trowa ran his fingers shakily through his hair, taking deep, calming breaths. He had set the picture of Quatre's phone number aside, intending to write it down for future use. He looked at the order bag, and noticed that Trowa Barton was the owner of the order. Wait-this is my film? He looked up front and glared at the back of Wufei's head, before lunging for the phone. He had to talk to Quatre.

"Hello?" The voice didn't sound like Quatre's.

"May I speak to Quatre, please." He licked his dry lips, hoping that his voice hadn't sounded too strained.

"Just a sec. He's in middle of a session." That must be Duo, then. Trowa fumbled for the bottle of water he always kept in the lab. He gulped half the bottle down; hoping it would soothe his dry throat.

"This is Quatre." Quatre's voice sounded like music, it was like water in a barren desert. And it soothed Trowa's mind and body.

"Its Trowa. I got your message." There was a long silence. And then in a small, nervous voice:

"Oh?" Trowa grinned, suddenly feeling very sure of himself.

"I just wanted to find out if you were available sometime for dinner." He thought he could hear Duo saying something in the background, but it was too far away to understand.

"When?" Quatre's voice seemed to gain a little strength back. Good.

"Whenever. I'm always free."

"Tonight?" Trowa purred.

"I'll pick you up at 7:30." Quatre gasped.

"My, my, Trowa. You seem hungry."

"After this roll, I'm starving." Quatre giggled.

"I can't wait." Quatre gave him directions to his house and then had to go finish his session with Duo. Trowa eagerly looked at the clock, willing it to move faster. It was almost two o'clock now. He didn't get off until six. This was going to be a long four hours. Hopefully Heero could take his mind away for a few hours-make time fly.

Six o'clock finally rolled around, with Trowa running out of the store shouting over his shoulder.

"Bye! See ya tomorrow afternoon!" He ran to his car and tossed his stuff in the front seat of his car and sped off, swearing the whole time at seemingly slow drivers purposely getting in his way. "Get out of my way!" He desperately screamed, not caring that no one could hear him. He screeched into his parking space and took the stairs to his apartment two at a time. He slammed his door, not bothering to lock it, and stripped his clothes on his way to the shower, leaving a trail of work clothes. He jumped in the shower, scrubbing furiously at his body, hoping to be as clean as possible for his date with Quatre. He wanted to look perfect for Quatre. He looked down at himself, watching the rivulets of water jag their way down his sculpted chest. He ran a hand over his stomach, feeling the relief of his six-pack. He wrapped his hand around his flaccid dick, examining it.

"I really hope you're big enough for him." Trowa laughed at himself. Shaking his head, he reached for the shampoo. "It doesn't matter the size-only how you use it. And I know how to use it quite well, thank you." He felt that he had made his point to the shampoo container and finally proceeded to wash his hair. He dug his fingers into his scalp, massaging. He leaned his head back into the spray and lost himself in the feeling of shampoo being rinsed from his hair-soap streaming down his body. Just like he imagined Quatre's hands would feel like caressing his sides. He snapped open his eyes. No! Not yet! He ran his fingers through his hair, making sure all of the shampoo was gone before turning off the shower. Stepping into the steamy bathroom, he grabbed his towel and dried himself off before reaching in his medicine cabinet for his shaving cream and razor.

He stood in his closet, clothes piled around his feet, crumpled dejectedly in rejection. He shifted through some shirts, denying each a chance to be worn.

"Fuck! I have nothing to wear!" He looked around his room, eyes ravishing each piece of clothing he owned, proclaiming each unworthy. Realizing it was almost time for him to pick Quatre up, and that he couldn't show up naked, he settled on his best jeans and a black cotton button-up long-sleeved shirt. Slipping his wallet into his back pocket, he stepped out of his apartment, locking the door, and made his way down the stairs to his car. He remembered from the previous night, where Quatre's neighborhood was, so he didn't glance at his directions until he turned into the community. The directions were simple, and Quatre's house was cheerily lit, and his car was parked in the driveway. Trowa pulled up next to the convertible and parked. Wiping his hands on his jeans to calm his nerves, he walked up to Quatre's door, and rang the doorbell. Now there was no turning back-as if there ever was. The door opened and Trowa thought he would pass out. Quatre was too gorgeous-it should be a crime to be that beautiful. He opened his mouth to say something, but his vocal chords decided that they didn't want to work, so he smiled lamely instead.

"Hi." Quatre waved shyly and stepped aside, giving Trowa ample room to enter. Trowa brushed against the blonde, anyway, looking for any excuse to touch him. Quatre smiled up at him, his hands clasped behind his back. "Would you like something to drink?" Trowa reached out to brush his fingers over Quatre's cheek.

"God, you're beautiful." Quatre blushed and stepped closer to Trowa.

"You're incredibly sexy." Trowa's heart leapt in his throat and he slipped his arms around Quatre's waist, leaning down to give him a kiss. He hadn't intended on kissing Quatre until the night was over, but the feel of Quatre's fingers tangling in his hair was worth the rush. He pulled away from the kiss, only to place his mouth by Quatre's ear.

"Do you like to play pool?" He looked into Quatre's grinning eyes.

"I love pool."

"Good."

He took Quatre to the pool hall that he and Heero frequented. Shakespeare's was a quiet environment, where you could play pool all night or attach yourself to the bar. They started out playing pool, but by the third game, they just sat by the windows and talked. Trowa was fallen-Quatre had ensnared him, it was too late. He desperately hoped that Quatre was hopelessly falling for him, too. He brushed his knuckles over Quatre's smooth cheek, melting at the way Quatre leaned into the caress.

"I think I've fallen so completely for you, that I'll never get up again." Trowa's heart soared at Quatre's softly spoken words. And since he wasn't really good with words, he leaned in to kiss Quatre. Their lips brushed together, tinglies spreading in waves through his body as he pressed more completely. He wrapped his arms around Quatre's waist, bringing a moan from those lucious lips. He dove his tongue into Quatre's open mouth, wanting-needing -to explore everything that was Quatre. Quatre's tongues curled around his and he rubbed his hands down Quatre's back, molding the blonde man to him. When they parted, he rubbed his thumb over Quatre's wet lips.

"Where have you been?" Quatre blushed, and averted his eyes. Trowa cupped Quatre's cheek and brought Quatre's face back to him. Quatre slowly looked up into his eyes. "Now that I've found you, I don't think I'm ever letting go. I've been looking for you my entire life." He felt Quatre trembling in his arms.

"I don't want you to let go." Came the shaking whisper. Trowa stood up, pulling Quatre with him, and pressing Quatre against the wall, proceeded to press his body against Quatre's. As he lowered his head to kiss Quatre once more, he could feel Quatre's hands slide around his waist to grab his shirt. His shirt slowly, agonizingly came untucked, pulling out of his pants as he caressed Quatre. When Quatre's fingers touched his heated skin, he moaned, dropping his head to Quatre's shoulder.

"Do you want to leave?" Trowa asked as Quatre's fingers drew random patterns on his skin.

"Yes." Trowa felt as if he had never moved so quickly in his life. He paid the attendant for the pool and wrapped his arm around Quatre's shoulder, drawing Quatre closer to him as they walked out into the parking lot. Once inside his car, he drew Quatre's face to him and plundered Quatre's waiting mouth. Quatre curled up in the passenger seat and leaned over the drive column to rest his head on Trowa's arm. Trowa wrapped his arm around Quatre's shoulder letting his fingers trail down Quatre's side. Quatre placed his hand on Trowa's thigh, occasionally caressing through jeans. Luckily, it wasn't a long drive from Shakespeare's to his house, and in mere minutes, he was fumbling for his keys, as Quatre pressed himself against Trowa's back. He could feel Quatre's erection against the top of his thigh, and he thought he might not make it to his bedroom.

Once inside, it wasn't such a mad dash to get to the bedroom. Quatre trailed his fingers along any part of Trowa he had access to, while looking at Trowa's apartment. He kissed Quatre whenever he could find an excuse, like: Quatre liking his photography, or Quatre smiling, or Quatre being in his house, heading toward the bedroom.

______________

Quatre stretched out on his stomach across the bed, confiscating one of Trowa's pillows for his cheek. He felt the bed shift and the warm weight of Trowa's body as he was covered from head to toe with Trowa. Trowa's warm breath fluttered past his ear as Trowa ground his hips into Quatre's backside. His hips instinctively reached for Trowa's, following the sweeping movement. Trowa's hands roamed up his sides and followed his arms around where they were cradling his head. Strong fingers entwined themselves with his fingers as he felt Trowa's erection grinding into his ass. He let out a soft moan as his hips arched up from the bed to press himself more firmly to Trowa. Trowa picked up a slow rhythm, enticing Quatre through two layers solid layers of jeans. Trowa's cheek pressed firmly against his own and he turned his head to seek out Trowa's lips. Trowa pulled himself off of Quatre, leaving his back to chill. Trowa's hands encircled his waist, and Quatre, realizing Trowa's intent, raised his hips off the bed so Trowa could unbutton and unzip his jeans. The fabric was pulled down his legs and the room air chilled his heated skin. Trowa draped himself over Quatre again, blissfully free of clothes. Trowa's hard erection burrowed itself into the crease of Quatre's buttocks, catching on the material of his boxers. As Trowa continued to grind into Quatre, the shifting material curling around his own erection threatened to send him over the edge. Quatre reached behind him to grab Trowa's ass to pull him closer. Trowa's wandering fingers caught in his boxers and pulled them off, flinging them across the room. A wet, slippery finger circled his anus before pressing itself inside. Quatre shuddered with pleasure at the finger moving inside him. Trowa removed his finger and grasped Quatre's erection. Quatre reached again for Trowa's firm ass. He ground himself into Trowa, holding himself against Trowa's throbbing erection. Trowa's fingers massaged his erection while he eased his hand between himself and Quatre's ass. Two slicked fingers sought entrance, thrusting in and out, causing Quatre to squirm and moan in adulterous pleasure. He felt Trowa's fingers caressing the sensitive skin inside him, stretching him, and he shivered in anticipation at the pleasure that was soon to come.

"Oh God, Quatre. You are incredible." Trowa's voice cracked, turning Quatre on even more with its blatant sensuality. Trowa's fingers were pulled slowly out of his ass, and Quatre raised his hips in an effort to keep those erotic fingers deep inside him. A strangled moan escaped as Trowa's fingers disappeared, only to be transformed into a gasp as Trowa's erection passed over his waiting and wanting ass. He felt Trowa shift, planting his knees firmly into the bed on either side of Quatre's legs. Trowa's hands slid up his thighs and ass, separating his legs a little. Quatre raised his hips a little more, whimpering slightly at the delay. Trowa pushed, Quatre saw lights.

"Oh…my…God…" Quatre panted as Trowa filled him inch by delicious inch. He felt himself widen to accept Trowa. Trowa's hips touched Quatre's buttocks after what seemed like blissful eternity.

"So…tight…can't…hold…Oh, God…" Trowa's voice was strained and sounded through clenched teeth.

Quatre certainly wasn't a virgin, but he hadn't had sex in almost six months. Plus, Trowa was well endowed-very well endowed-and Quatre was a lot shorter than Trowa-and proportionate. So Quatre understood Trowa's need to wait. Trowa's breath hissed through his teeth before he drew himself out and plunged slowly back in. Quatre rotated his hips and was rewarded with Trowa draping himself over him again. Trowa began a slow rhythm and Quatre rose to meet every thrust. Quatre's world shrunk with every thrust, finally narrowing to the feel of the comforter against his chest and legs, the pleasure he was receiving from Trowa deep inside, and Trowa's body thrusting above him, his warm body covering his own, his legs hugged by Trowa's legs. Their moans filled the dark apartment-a symphony to Quatre's ears. Trowa shifted slightly, plunging in again, causing Quatre to cry out. He felt Trowa smile against his cheek. Trowa pulled out again.

"You like that, Little One?" Quatre shivered at Trowa's words, crying out in answer as Trowa thrusted in, hitting that magic spot.

"Oh, yes!" Trowa pulled out, his breath fluttering past Quatre's ear.

"What do you want?" Quatre raised his hips-Trowa didn't move.

"Please!" Trowa moved partially in, teasing while Quatre whimpered.

"What do you need?" Trowa's fingers entwined with his.

"You! Fucking me, now!" Trowa grunted and pulled out before ramming into Quatre. "FUCK!" Quatre cried out, tossing his head back onto Trowa's shoulder in ecstasy. Trowa picked up a faster rhythm, turning on his side, hugging Quatre to him. Trowa wrapped his leg around Quatre's legs and began thrusting wildly. Quatre's head rested on Trowa's shoulder and Trowa's arm wrapped around to cradle his head. Trowa's other hand found Quatre's erection and began pumping vigorously. Quatre was in Paradise, being completely surrounded by Trowa, there was nothing except Trowa. Quatre held onto Trowa's elbow with one hand and caressed Trowa's ass with his other. Heat built up in his erection, throbbing in time to Trowa's strokes and thrusts. He cried out with the building passion. Trowa's breath puffed past his ear as Trowa ground his forehead into Quatre's hair.

"So close…of God, Quatre…" Quatre barely heard Trowa's gasps as he cried out Trowa's name, releasing his cum into Trowa's hand. Quatre's breath sobbed from his lungs, after-shocks coursing through his spent body. Trowa tensed up, clutching Quatre closer as he came. "Oh, Quatre." Another post-orgasm shuddered its way through Quatre, causing Trowa to stroke his hip. Quatre's breathing began to smooth out, finally falling into the same content sighs as Trowa. Trowa nuzzled his neck, dropping kissed wherever he seemed to see fit.

"Mmm." Quatre stretched his neck, allowing Trowa more access. Trowa licked the length of his neck.

"How'd you like that, Little One?" Quatre turned in Trowa's embrace and kissed him. He reached up and brushed some of Trowa's sweaty hair out of his green eyes.

"Indescribable." Trowa grinned.

"Good. I hope I get to do more indescribable things to you." It was Quatre's turn to grin like a fool. He caressed Trowa's cheek.

"I hope so, too." He was unprepared for the intensity of Trowa's kiss, and he melted as Trowa's hand traveled down his back, always bringing him closer. Quatre wrapped his arms around Trowa's neck as Trowa rolled on top of him. He liked Trowa's weight resting on him. Trowa slipped his tongue into Quatre's mouth, bringing his arms up to rest beside Quatre's head. Trowa interlocked his fingers, catching some of Quatre's hair. He raised himself onto his elbows, looking Quatre in the eye.

"Stay with me tonight?" Quatre thought his heart would burst from joy. He nodded, not quite trusting his voice. Somehow, he had fallen head over heels for this man, and there was nothing in his heart that told him to be anywhere but in Trowa's arms. Trowa smiled, his eyes softening. He dropped a kiss to Quatre's lips; Quatre's eyes sliding shut. "Can I get you anything?" Quatre opened his eyes and smiled.

"Ready to leave me so soon?" He laughed at Trowa's mortified expression. "I wouldn't mind some water. I'm parched, now." Trowa laughed with him, rolling off of him to stand up and pad out of the bedroom. Quatre rolled onto his side so his could watch the way Trowa's buttocks moved with every step. The moonlight highlighted the seen of Trowa's sweat still sticking to his tanned skin, and Quatre could feel himself twitch. He was too tired, though, to entertain more thought about Trowa-well, he could at least entertain the thoughts. Trowa handed him a cool glass of water, and Quatre drank thankfully, thirsty from earth-shattering sex. Trowa stretched out beside him as he placed the empty glass on Trowa's nightstand. He turned to Trowa, blushed at Trowa's intense stare. He raised an eyebrow in question.

"Just looking at you. Those pictures don't do you justice." Quatre curled up against Trowa's side, as Trowa slipped an arm around his shoulders. He closed his eyes, drowning himself in the sound of Trowa's heartbeat.

"I hope you kept that roll." Trowa chuckled, his chest jerking up and down. Quatre threw his leg over Trowa's thighs.

"Of course. I thought I was going to die when I saw you with your hand wrapped around yourself. I think if it hadn't been for the counter, I would've fallen." Trowa brushed some hair out of Quatre's drooping eyes. "Trust me, I'm the only one who gets to look at those pictures."

"Not even me?" Quatre asked playfully, yawning as his body told him it was time to sleep.

"Well, " Trowa thought out loud. "I guess." Trowa stroked Quatre's arm, placing a kiss gently on his temple. "Goodnight, Quat."

"G'night, Tro." Quatre felt sleep claim him more thoroughly than it ever had. Wrapped up in Trowa's arms made him feel safe, and he hoped that he never had to move again. Through the haze of sleep, he thought he heard Trowa whisper.

"I hope I can hold you here forever, Little One."

So do I, Trowa, so do I.

Â