Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seduction and Photographs ❯ Part IV ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part Four-Photographs

I finished looking through my most treasured photo album. It contained all of Duo's pictures of Quatre. It was really Quatre's portfolio, but I hoarded it for myself most of the time. I set it reverently down on the desk and pulled out the bottom drawer. I reached in the back of the drawer and pulled out the small 4x6 album that was forbidden to anyone's eyes except Quatre's and mine. It was the roll that Quatre had used to seduce me. I had kept it all of these years, looking at it from time to time, but preferring to look at the original work of art. I looked up as Quatre walked in the office.

"Looking at them again, baby?" I blushed; knowing it was useless to deny it. Quatre confessed to me once that he enjoyed knowing that I still looked through those pictures. He said that it made him feel like he was completely bared to me again. I set the album down and pulled Quatre to me, burying my face in Quatre's taught stomach. Quatre straddled my lap, and circled his arms around my neck. I kissed Quatre's bicep, before kissing his lucious lips.

"I love you." I kissed Quatre, deeply, lovingly.

"I love you." Quatre leaned his head on my shoulder. I rubbed Quatre's back. We had been together, now, for five years, and loved every minute of it. Sure we had had our fights, but we had always talked, and worked out our problems. We certainly weren't perfect, but we loved each other.

"Its time to go, Quat." Quatre sighed.

"I know. I'm just so comfy." Quatre stood up, and I pulled him into another embrace.

"I'll make it up to you after." Quatre's eyes lit up.

"Promise?"

"Of course. I've been looking through the pictures again." Quatre grinned.

"Oh, goodie." I laughed and picked Quatre up, swinging him over my shoulder, and slapping his ass. Quatre's giggles flooded our home as I carried Quatre to our car. We drove over to Duo's house, to pick Duo and Heero up for our anniversary dinner. We all celebrated the day that Heero finally gathered up the courage to ask Duo for a date and Quatre and I met, together. It was tradition. We'd have dinner together at a wonderful restaurant, and go back to Duo's house to watch Monty Python. Then Quatre and I would head home to make love like nothing else existed in the universe.

Nothing did exist-except for Quatre and I.