Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So Yesterday ❯ So Yesterday ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Gundam wing

Chapter 4

So yesterday

If it's over let it go and

Come tomorrow it will seem

So yesterday

So yesterday

I'm just a bird

That's already flown away

Laugh it off

Let it go and

When you wake up it will seem

So yesterday

*****

Duo had slept soundly last night. After getting Wufei in the house, who isn't that light, and after he threw up and then when he needed someone to sleep with, he had a good sleep.

Wufei was all messed up, as was Duo. Actually, Duo was more tired than drunk and really just obliged to anything Wufei asked. If the only way he could get any sleep were to let Wufei sleep in the same bed as him he would let Wufei sleep in the same bed as him. Duo knew he should have fought with him, but Wufei was drunk and would have acted stupid, and not listen to what he was saying at all. He also knew that Wufei was going to flipping out at him in the morning.

Duo was on his back and had one hand behind his head under the pillow and the other one was by his side. Beside him was Wufei, he was lying on his stomach and had his head turned away from Duo he had his left hand hanging off the edge of the bed, his right was grabbing the material of Duo's shirt.

Duo shifted, trying not to wake him, or was he trying to save his own neck? He removed the blankets and lifted Wufei's hand of his chest and rolled off the bed. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and started a shower.

Wufei's arm suddenly felt cold. When he was aware the he was awake his head felt like it had a sudden impact on it. He opened his eyes and was suddenly disoriented. He sat up straight and then fell on the floor. He felt queasy and felt like he didn't have enough sleep. He tired getting up off the floor but couldn't, his hands and knees weren't strong enough so instead, he just lie on the floor.

Duo came out the bathroom; half dried and had a towel around his waist and hair.

`Wufei?' Duo asked the silence of the room. He walked around the bed.

`You're dead.' He spat out.

`What happened?' Duo asked, ignoring his statement.

`I feel out of YOUR bed.' He said. Duo kneeled on the floor, as not to `expose' himself to help Wufei into a sitting position.

`You wanted to sleep here.' His comment made Wufei blush. Duo looked skeptical at him and smiled. `Are you blushing?' Wufei tried to hide his face and turn his head, but Duo grabbed his face and turned it to look at him, which made Wufei blush more. Duo laughed, `the stoic solitary dragon is blushing.' Wufei used all of his strength to push Duo of him and pull himself into a sitting position on the bed again where he sat and scowled.

`Well, anyway.' Duo grabbed some cloths out of a drawer and walked back into the bathroom. Wufei sat on the bed, still scowling at what happened. He couldn't think with the headache he had or the sick stomach. He rolled over to Duo's side and got off the bed trying to stand properly. He walked over to the bathroom door and leaned on the wall beside the handle for support.

`Duo?' he said. `I need pills……… headache pills, strong ones.' Duo opened the door and stuck his head out. He had gotten dressed but his hair was still down.

`Let's celebrate, you very first hangover.'

`Give me something please………the kitchen seems like miles from here.'

`Oh come on now, you can lick it. You've had worse.'

`I'm beginning to think that statement is wrong.' He rubbed his temples.

Duo opened the door all the way now and walked over to some pill bottles on the counter.

`Let's see. This wont do……… do you think you need extra strength?'

`I don't really care. Just give me something god damnit.' he urged, sliding down onto the floor still holding his head. Duo came out seconds later and handed him a cup and two white oval shaped pills.

`Here.'

`Thank-you.' he replied.

Duo walked over to the bed and started putting in his braid again. `I'm sorry about last night Wufei. I really thought you could hold your alcohol. I mean, you can endure so much.'

Wufei rubbed his eyes and thought about saying "no problem" but that wasn't like him. He was stubborn. `Never mind. What's done is done. As long as I didn't make too much of a fool out of myself.'

`Well, I got you out of there before that could happen.' He grabbed a stray hair tie that was in the dresser and tied it around his braid.

`Duo? Why are you trying so hard?'

`Trying so hard for what?'

`Oh come on, since when are you afraid of anything?' he asked, arms outstretched and resting on his knees.

`Well, ever since her got angry at us and probably swore that he would sacrifice me to his pagan god if we didn't start to get along or at least tolerate each other………That s when I start to "Respect" his judgment rather than be afraid of it.'

`But we don't have to do things. I mean do actually think he would do something as bold as getting someone to spy on us. That is so immature.'

`It is a little immature I guess.' Duo said. `Well, I guess, to be honest that, deep down I wanted to know the person behind the mask you know.'

Wufei looked up. Kind of shocked. No one really cared about him, wanted to know who he really was. He couldn't spill his emotions……… he was a fighter and fighters have to be strong. He didn't know what to say to Duo. He feels something, but can't tell anyone. What if they would laugh? He bent his head down again.

`Anyway, do you think you can handle food?' he asked, his chipper self again.

`Don't mention food.' Wufei said.

`Sorry. How about you lay down some more and then eat.' Duo offered. Wufei nodded and got up. He wasn't feeling as dizzy and could walk more easily. He started heading for the door, not wanting to intrude in Duo's room any longer.

`You can stay in here, it's easier. And I don't mind.' Wufei looked behind and Duo who was now standing up walking towards the door. `If you want.' He said and walked out. Wufei looked at Duo walking away and out of sight. He contemplated walking the little ways to Duo's bed or walk halfway across the house to his.

It was an easy decision. Wufei gingerly walked over to the bed, since every footstep made his head pound, and flopped down on it.

*****

Downstairs, Duo had cooked bacon. He had bread in the toaster, a couple slices of tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise out. Wufei slowly descended the stairs, as not to trip and hurt himself. He was still a little lightheaded. He really didn't any sleep he just closed his eyes and was thinking the whole time he was lying there. He heard toast pop out of the toaster and the smell of the bacon made him quite nauseas. Wufei had taken a very quick shower in his room before he came downstairs.

Duo must have heard him because he turned around just as Wufei entered the kitchen.

`Wufei, go get some rest.'

`I don't need any.' He said. Duo rolled his eyes and put down his butter knife that he was using to spread the mayonnaise and wiped off his hands. Wufei stood straight and ridged with his hands at his side, eyes looking directly at Duo, who wasn't sure if he was angry at him or not.

`I'm sorry.' He said.

`What?' Duo asked letting a little laugh of confusion escape his lips.

`Also……… I'm sorry too.'

`For?'

`For………' Wufei breathed deep and held it for a moment before letting it out. `For……… I don't know how to PUT it.' he exaggerated on the word "put."

Wufei moved closer and put his hand on his head and turned around again. `I'm a little confused.' He finally said.

`You're making me confused.' Duo said to Wufei's back and moving slightly closer to him. Wufei turned around and grabbed Duo's neck and brought them nose-to-nose. Duo's breath caught in his throat. For the brief minute that Wufei's nose was touching his he thought that he was going to pummel him until he pressed his lips against his.

So many thoughts we going through their minds, like "why am I doing this" and "Is he kissing me?" When Wufei pulled away from Duo he just stared at him, befuddled.

`What……… was that?' Duo asked breathlessly.

`I'm sorry.' He said blushing crimson. Then without warning Duo pushed Wufei against the wall and his lips were crushed against his in a matter of seconds. Wufei was shocked and all her could do was stare until he felt Duo's tongue at his lips. He parted them slightly and felt his tongue slip into his mouth. Wufei placed one hand on Duo's neck and the other on his hip. Duo had his both arms by Wufei's face, his tongue exploring the caverns of his mouth. Then the door opened.

*****

OMG WORST EPISODE EVER! Lol (Simpson's hee) okay I know it was bad, but hey! This is my first Yaoi ever. : D Tell me what you thought of it……… helpful "Hints" I suppose is welcome as are flames………I mean where is life without flames? Anyway thanks for reading! PLEASE review!

Yours truly,

~Sweet roses ^ ~