Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Edulcoration of Duo Maxwell ❯ Wants ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Edulcoration of Duo Maxwell - 2/?

~~~~~~~

Note: This fic is in response to Nova Una's challenge to write Gundam Wing, Pretty Woman style.

Warnings: AU (duh), yaoi, language, LEMON (or what passes for one, considering it's the first one I've written for publication). Didn't you see the NC-17 rating with the Hentai category posting? Bastardization of the script of Pretty Woman where I see fit in an attempt to keep the characters IN character as much as is possible in an alternative universe setting.

Disclaimer: I don't really need to be Captain Obvious here, do I?

Edulcoration - noun form of the verb edulcorate, or to free from harshness (as of attitude) or to soften.

~~~~~~~~

/Heero had been silent during his little reconnaissance of the penthouse, so Duo started as he heard that voice again. It had been deep before, but this time it had a husky timbre that made Duo's mouth go dry.

"Now that you have me here, what do you plan to do?"/

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Duo didn't know how to reply to that, because he still wasn't sure exactly why he'd invited Heero up.

"You could pay me," Heero offered. "To break the ice," he added, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Paying Heero had been one of the things he had wanted to do away from prying eyes. It was one thing to traipse Heero through the lobby and let everyone THINK that Duo was keeping company with a prostitute, but quite another to pay him in front of them all and remove all doubt. Especially when said prostitute was male. Damn Hilde. It was her fault he was in this mess.

Duo still had nothing smaller than a hundred, well, not if he wanted to pay Heero the entire fifty he owed him, and he remembered what Heero had suggested earlier as a solution. He was successfully fighting against the flush that threatened to stain his cheeks until he saw Heero reach into his leather pants. Not into his pockets, but right down the front of his pants. Was he going to fondle himself while Duo watched?

Heero's hand slipped out slowly, then he showed Duo the foil packet in his hand. Several of them, in fact. Duo would have wondered at how Heero was able to tolerate the sharp edges of the foil squares poking his softer regions if he hadn't been struck by the realization that Heero was really planning on following through.

"Maybe we could just talk," Duo said, feeling like a shy virgin having second thoughts. In a way, that was exactly what he was, at least when it came to being with another man. One of Heero's eyebrows disappeared beneath the white bangs. One of his very dark brown eyebrows. He said nothing, but one of his hands reached up to undo the first button on his shirt. Duo watched, transfixed, as each button slipped free, almost envious of the tiny plastic discs.

Just when the last button had been reached and the silk shirt fell open, a knock at the door made him jump. Heero looked almost amused, and Duo's features settled into a slight frown.

"I wasn't expecting anyone," he muttered, remembering how he'd clearly left instructions not to be disturbed for the remainder of the evening.

Heero's eyes roamed the room again before settling on the door, his entire body tensing at Duo's casual remark.

"Would you get that for me, Heero?" Duo asked, inclining his head in the direction of the door.

"You didn't pay me to be your bodyguard," he replied stiffly.

'Bodyguard?' Duo thought. He might have expected Heero to complain about being a maid, but a bodyguard? "You have got to be the rudest whore I've ever met," he muttered under his breath, then got up and answered the door himself.

The porter was there with a bottle of champagne and a bowl of fruit, and he beamed at Duo. His shiny gold plated tag identified him as Ralston.

"Sorry I didn't bring this earlier, sir, but you weren't here."

Duo was willing to bet that Wufei had arranged for the little welcome-to-the-city gift. Before Duo had "borrowed" the Enzo, of course.

He waved the man in, and gestured toward the desk as the best place to leave the cart.

"Please make sure there are no further disturbances this evening," he said, slipping a twenty into the porter's hand. Ralston glanced from Duo to Heero and back, but said nothing. Heero caught the man in the act and glared at him. Duo ended the staring contest by smiling at the hotel employee and then quietly but firmly shutting the door.

He was ready to slap himself. Just perfect. Champagne, a request for privacy, and the sexiest man he'd ever laid eyes on just standing there in his room, his silk shirt open and falling off his shoulders. What else was Ralston the Porter to think?

He realized what he'd just acknowledged to himself, and turned his gaze on Heero once again.

Now that he was looking at Heero with new eyes and an open mind, he felt a subtle stirring in his groin. The same sights he'd noticed earlier, the juncture between Heero's neck and shoulder, the taut muscles in his arms, the curve of his ass in those clingy leather pants... The view of Heero's posterior was suddenly obstructed as the hemlock green silk slid down Heero's arms and hung from his elbows, the rumpled tail end slithering over the back of his thighs during its descent. From the slightly triumphant look on Heero's face, it must have been pretty obvious what Duo was thinking.

"You're not like other hookers," Duo said, resisting the urge to touch himself to relieve his sudden discomfort.

"If I were, I wouldn't be worth three hundred dollars," Heero practically purred. PURRED, like a damn cat. Duo blinked at him.

"You said TWO hundred!"

"That doesn't include the prostate exam," Heero said reasonably. "The two hundred covers the external checkup only," he added.

There was that damned purring again. "I suppose a CAT scan would be part of the package deal?"

Heero frowned slightly, obviously not getting the joke, but Duo supposed it wasn't all that funny in the first place.

"Do you want me to suck you off or not?" Heero asked impatiently, still waiting for the hundred dollars.

Duo had every intention of apologizing to Heero, of paying him the money he'd promised and sending him on his way, until Heero's words planted an image of that white blond head between his legs. The twitching he felt between his legs became a full-blown erection, and he closed his eyes to shut out the image of those unyielding lips on his shaft.

Except Heero took the groan that escaped his lips as a sign of agreement. The next thing that registered on Duo's consciousness was the feel of his zipper being tugged down.

No, his mind whispered, but his body refused to listen, his hips thrusting toward Heero.

"For fifty dollars," Heero drawled. "You wear a condom, and I take you into my mouth, scrotal manipulation included only if necessary, but prostate stimulation is extra."

Prostate stimulation?

Duo opened his eyes and found it easier to resist the lure of Heero's nimble fingers if he focused on the blinking light on the telephone.

"Heero," he said, keeping his voice firm.

"You willing to pay more?" Heero's face was impassive, almost bored looking. Where had the embodiment of his wants and desires gone? In its place was this blond-haired businessman with a voice devoid of all the promises it had held earlier.

Duo was torn. Part of him wanted to give Heero the hundred dollars, thank him for his help, and count himself lucky that it had only cost him that much as he watched the door shut behind the prostitute.

The other part couldn't help replaying Hilde's words, couldn't help remembering how moments earlier he had wanted Heero to make good on the words he was saying.

His mind was still clouded with lust, and finally he decided that the only way to figure anything out was to keep Heero there for a while.

"Have some champagne," he said, pouring the bubbling liquid into a crystal flute.

"I don't drink," Heero said, crossing his arms in front of him. Duo shrugged and held the glass aloft, as if in a toast, before downing it. He lifted the silver lid from the bowl of fruit and held it out to Heero.

Heero looked at him with a bored expression. "For crying out loud, Heero, just take a damn piece of fruit, already."

"Look," Heero began, pausing to look at Duo. He was waiting for something. The longhaired man realized he'd never introduced himself. He wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was when doing business with a whore, so he supposed his failure to do so wasn't a terrible faux pas.

"Duo," he supplied, suddenly filled with the desire to hear his name fall from Heero's lips as the pseudo-blond climaxed. He shook his head as if it would jar those errant thoughts out of his mind.

"Duo," Heero repeated. "You don't have to go through this whole charade with me. You want me to make you blow your load; I'm going to milk every last drop from you. The manner in which I achieve that end depends on how much you are willing to spend, although your body's responses to various stimuli will be taken into consideration."

How many prostitutes talked like that, Duo wondered. "How much for the whole night?" he heard himself ask.

"A thousand dollars," Heero stated. "That will get you almost anything except bondage." He looked Duo in the eyes defiantly. His eyes took on a much grayer hue than they had in the lobby. Where had that hint of stormy skies gone?

"Done," Duo said, putting the bowl down and seating himself on the love seat, his legs spread open in invitation.

Heero wasted no time in reaching his hand into Duo's unzipped pants, stroking his dick firmly but gently as he carefully coaxed it out. Duo closed his eyes once he felt Heero's breath on the head. Before he knew it, Heero had unrolled a sheath of latex over his length. He groaned audibly when he was suddenly enveloped in that warm, wet mouth.

His position didn't allow Heero to use any stimulation other than his tongue and lips, but there was no need. Duo was vaguely aware of thinking it paid to go to a professional just before Heero's cheeks caved in as he sucked Duo harder than anyone ever had. Not even Hilde had ever gone down on him like that. This was the most intense deep throat he'd ever been given, even through that same latex layer Heero had so deftly applied. His hands were fisted against his thighs as he fought the urge to grab Heero's hair and force that mouth up and down on his cock.

He bit his lip as he came, insuring that no words, no names, escaped unbidden, as his body shuddered violently.

~~~~~~~

Duo hadn't realized that he'd passed out, until he noticed the only light that was on was the one in the bathroom. He was still sitting there with his pants undone, but the condom had been removed from his now flaccid member.

He stuffed himself back in his pants and zipped them quickly as he made his way toward the bathroom. Heero had obviously heard him, and if Duo hadn't spent so many years as a pickpocket, he might have missed the sleight of hand Heero had used.

What was he hiding? Duo's eyes narrowed, and he was suddenly very glad Heero had expected him to wear a condom.

"What are you hiding, Heero?"

Heero glowered at him, but Duo was angry enough that he didn't care. "Get out," he said. "I won't have you using drugs here. I'll pay you what I owe you, then you can get the hell out."

Heero had his hand on the door as soon as the words 'get out' left his client's lips, but at the mention of drugs, he froze. He turned and sent an icy, hateful glare in Duo's direction.

"I don't use drugs," he said, his voice every bit as cold and biting as his eyes.

Duo blinked. His eyes. Heero's grayish blue eyes were now a stunningly brilliant color that resembled cobalt glass. The lighting in the bathroom wasn't half as good as it was in the rest of the suite. He reached out and grabbed Heero's chin, lifting his face and staring into those eyes.

Duo had been told many times, by countless women trying to get into his pants, or more specifically, the wallet in those pants, and that his eyes were like sapphires, as if he were some preening miss looking for pretty words.

Heero's eyes, though...if Duo were ever to wax poetic on the color or the intensity of someone's eyes, these were the eyes that would inspire him to do so. His grip lightened, and with his free hand he pushed the blond hair out of the way.

Good God, Heero had beautiful eyes.

"What are you hiding, Heero?" he asked, his voice barely more than a whisper. He barely registered the movement of Heero's hands, hands that could have easily held a weapon, he thought with a shiver, reaching up and holding something under his chin.

He released Heero's face and took the proffered item without losing eye contact with Heero.

He didn't recognize the feel of the object, so he reluctantly tore his eyes away and glanced down at his hand.

"Contact lenses?" He glanced at Heero, who gave a slight nod. Duo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Heero, why -" he bit his lip again.

It wasn't his right to ask Heero to explain why he'd want to conceal the most captivating eyes on the planet. Duo didn't think he was exaggerating. Eyes that color would be sure to attract more...clients. He noticed a swirl of turbulent emotions in them just before Heero schooled his features into an expressionless mask.

Duo was well acquainted with masks.

He was also well acquainted with the constraints of time.

"Have a seat, Heero," he said, gesturing toward the loveseat. "Make yourself comfortable. Help yourself to anything you wish."

Heero's eyes swept the room as they had several times earlier, lingering for a moment on Duo's laptop before resting on the paperback book that was sitting on the end table. His eyes flicked toward Duo's briefly.

"I'm not reading it," Duo said nonchalantly. Heero's hand reached out, brushing over the cover once. Duo nodded in confirmation, and Heero picked up the book, pulled his knees up to his chest, and opened the book. Every now and then his lips would move silently, and Duo had to tear his eyes away from the tempting sight.

He went to his laptop and called up the prospectus on the Peacecraft Corporation. He thought he felt eyes on him a few times, but each time he looked up from his screen, Heero seemed absorbed in the book. Finally Duo kept his head lowered, but watched Heero carefully from beneath his lashes.

Heero glanced at the laptop again, then at Duo, and his body visibly tensed as he realized Duo was spying on him.

Duo folded his hands on his chest and leaned back in the chair, waiting to see what Heero was going to do next.

Heero got up and stretched, his bare stomach rippling slightly, then he slowly walked toward Duo, dropping to his knees between the chair and the desk. He placed his right hand along the outside of Duo's left thigh.

Duo almost gasped at the feel of those fingers caressing his leg through the tailored linen. He struggled to form the words.

"Anything other than bondage?" he managed.

"No kissing," Heero said. "On the mouth," he added. "That is nonnegotiable."

"On the mouth," Duo repeated.

"Rimming is OK," Heero offered with a half shrug. "If you're into that."

Duo would never have guessed the effects that Heero's words would have on him. That voice, saying things that he'd never dream of WANTING, making him picture every scenario he offered...he wanted to hear more from that voice.

"I want..." Duo paused, licking his lips as Heero rested his chin in Duo's lap and looked up at him expectantly. He stifled a groan. "I want to taste you."

If he'd expected Heero to be grateful, or surprised, he was doomed to disappointment. "Where?"

"There," Duo hissed, emphasizing that one word, hoping Heero wasn't going to pretend he didn't know where 'there' was.

Heero nodded once, then got to his feet and unlaced his pants within seconds. He slowly shimmied his hips out of the leather, and when the waist of his pants was at the top of his thighs, Heero let them drop, stepping out of them one leg at a time, making it look effortless.

Duo noted that the soft curls surrounding Heero's awakening arousal were just as dark as his eyebrows. His eyes flicked to the long blond locks that tickled the almost slender hips, but didn't want to waste time wondering why Heero was concealing his natural tresses when he wanted to focus his attention elsewhere.

He left Heero standing there, with nothing to grab onto for support, and dropped to his own knees. He reached out one hand tentatively, cupping Heero's sac, stroking the seam with a finger.

Heero didn't make a sound, but his knees did buckle slightly as Duo deliberately exhaled, his lips millimeters away from the head of Heero's cock. It twitched, and Duo repressed the urge to crow as his hand slid from the balls to the base. He ran his hand along it until it was firm, jutting out proudly as Duo continued to stroke.

He bent his head again, this time flicking the tip with his tongue. One of Heero's hands rested awkwardly on his shoulder, and Duo grew bolder.

He'd never been with a man before, but he knew what he liked, and that should help. As he opened his mouth to capture the prize before him, Heero's hand tightened on his shoulder, pushing him back. Duo frowned. It was his dime, wasn't it? He looked up at Heero, who swallowed once and held out a condom. Duo took the packet and ripped it open, placing the ring over the head of Heero's erection. Something he once read niggled at his memory, and he grinned as he placed his mouth over the condom and unrolled it by moving his lips from tip to base. Heero's fingers dug into his shoulder until his nose was buried in the dark curls between Heero's legs.

The feel and taste of the condom weren't high on Duo's list of sexual turn-ons, but Heero's voice was, and he was going to do his damnedest to hear it.

Except that Heero was biting his lip, causing a trickle of blood to run down his chin. Duo recalled Heero's earlier words and moved his hands to knead the scrotum. Heero's legs were like bands of steel, the muscles were so tight. Duo reached his other hand around to cup Heero's buttocks, lapping at the base just where the condom ended. His fingers trailed from the sac to pry gently between Heero's cheeks. He grazed his finger along the hidden entrance, and pulled his mouth off completely. Heero's head was thrown back, but he was barely doing so much as whimpering.

"I want to hear you, Heero," he said, opening his throat and taking as much as he could all at once. Heero grunted, and Duo pulled back again.

"Scream for me, Heero," Duo hissed, then repeated his earlier action. Heero's hips bucked, and a groan escaped his throat. Duo felt a slap against his stomach as blood rushed to his dick. That was without Heero touching him at all. It was something to think about, if he'd been in the mood to think.

Duo mmm'ed in satisfaction, and the gentle vibrations that resulted, combined with Duo's eagerness to explore the areas that Heero had shown him earlier, had Heero's hands clutching Duo's hair, before he started chanting a single word. That word was repeated rather loudly as his whole body shuddered, much as Duo's had earlier.

"DU-Ooooo!"

Duo found himself ejaculating all over the floor at the sound of his name tearing from Heero's throat.

He thought he heard a cry of dismay, but Heero recovered quickly, removing the condom, disposing of it in the bathroom where he ran a washcloth under warm water. He returned to cleanse Duo's stomach of the semen that had arced upwards instead of spraying across the pillow Duo had been kneeling on. Duo watched the muscles in Heero's ass flex as he returned to the bathroom. When he heard the sound of the shower running, he climbed into bed and watched the door. He fell asleep before Heero returned.

He woke a few hours later, and realized he was still a bit sticky despite Heero's best efforts to clean him up. He slipped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, keeping the lights out until he reached the bathroom.

It took him a while to brush out his hair, then he turned the shower on and he washed and conditioned the locks. He closed his eyes and mmm'ed as his soapy fingers danced over his limp member. He was sure he could get it up a third time if he really wanted, but there was no point. Not with Heero sleeping out there while he was in here.

He rinsed himself clean and turned off the water, listening to the soft patter of droplets as they dripped from his hair to the tile floor. He wrapped one of the towels around his hair, nothing with satisfaction that at least the Regent Beverly Wilshire provided its guests with decent sized bath sheets, not washcloths trying to pass as towels. He squeezed the terry cloth several times to absorb the excess moisture, then hung it on the rack and combed his hair out carefully before replaiting it. As he fastened the tie at the end of his braid, he noticed the strands of platinum hair reflecting the light from the bulb in the bathroom.

He touched the wig briefly, then crept up to the bed silently. Heero stirred, and he froze, holding his own breath until Heero's breathing evened out in sleep again.

In the dark, he could see the tumble of dark hair that fell over Heero's closed eyes. His lips curved in a slight smile, and he reached a hand toward Heero's cheek, but didn't dare make contact with his skin. He watched the rise and fall of Heero's chest for a moment before he quietly went around the bed and crawled into the other side. He tucked the pillow under his chin and turned on his side so he was facing Heero's bare back.

If Hilde could only see him now.

tbc