Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Edulcoration of Duo Maxwell ❯ Motivation ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Edulcoration of Duo Maxwell - 15/?

~~~~~~~

Note: This fic was written in response to Nova Una's challenge to the 1x2ML to write a Gundam Wing/Pretty Woman fusion fic with Heero in the Julia Roberts role and Duo in the Richard Gere role.

Warnings: AU, yaoi, coarse language, violence, angst, citrusy situations, suggestive dialog, significant (read that as major, MAJOR) deviation from Pretty Woman script as I see fit. Graphic lemon this chapter.

Spoilers: None for GW, quite a bit for Pretty Woman.

Disclaimer: I don't really need to be Captain Obvious here, do I? No ownership, no money being made, yadda yadda. Written for fun, not profit.

Edulcorate (verb) - To free from harshness (as of attitude); to soften

~~~~~~~

Chapter 15 - Motivation

Duo had told him just the previous night that he didn't need to go through all the trouble of a long drawn out seduction in order to obtain bed partners.

To Heero, that seemed a waste of talent.

Duo may have thought that he attracted admirers due to his fortune, and Heero wasn't naive to believe that wasn't somewhat true. However, he was willing to bet that wasn't the only reason people were drawn to him.

The man's sensuality was overwhelming. He could have almost anyone he wanted. His voice alone was seductive as hell.

So many thoughts were going through Heero's head. Was Duo really going to make it 'good'? Whose definition of good? He'd said 'let me make it good for you.' For him. Not Duo.

Heero was afraid of giving in to this, but also a little afraid not to.

He thought he could survive it as long as he was able to maintain some control over the situation. This time he was going in armed with the knowledge that Duo wasn't after a wham-bam-thank-you-man.

Normally he welcomed the pain that was a byproduct of his current profession. Actually, that wasn't exactly true. He welcomed the feeling of punishment a quick fuck brought, but the pain itself wasn't the point. It was the feeling of being taken, being pounded into submission, being treated like nothing.

Except that in all those cases, all those jobs, he'd always been the one calling the shots, despite taking the superficially submissive role. And he hated the way it made him feel afterwards.

Pretty much defeated the purpose, then, didn't it?

~~~~~~~

Duo didn't believe in making idle promises. There was no need to. He was also no stranger to bluffing and misdirection.

This fell somewhere in the middle, as he intended to carry through on the implied promise to Heero, but with no idea how to make good on it.

It was a golden rule of business to never let fear or doubt rear their ugly heads during negotiations, and this was, for all that he did want to be physically intimate with Heero, still really just business. He'd told Heero that he wanted to explore 'being gay,' after all, and he was pretty sure that didn't mean forcing one's self into another as he had done to Heero two nights ago, even though Heero had instigated it.

He had to get around Heero's need to be the dominant party. Give him just enough slack in the reins. 'Give him his head,' part of him wanted to giggle hysterically, and he managed to tamp down the flicker of inappropriate humor by meeting Heero's steady gaze with his own.

Heero looked away first, and Duo wondered if it was because he'd felt somewhat intimidated or because he knew Duo expected it.

It didn't really matter, but he suspected he knew the answer to that.

He approached Heero as he would a wild animal, hoping he wasn't going to make any false or sudden moves to put a screeching halt to the tiny bit of progress he'd made.

"What did you tell Howard?"

Duo was surprised that Heero chose that moment to ask, but he wasn't shocked by the question. He hadn't been sure how Heero would react when he'd called down to ask Howard to run interference for him, and, much to his consternation, had been awash with relief when Howard had reported that Heero was on his way back up.

He gave one of his patented chuckles, one that offered a hint of mild amusement but no real mirth.

"I didn't tell him that you'd assaulted me, if that's what you're worried about. Don't worry, Heero, I only asked him if he'd mind catching you before you left because you'd forgotten something."

Yeah, like brushing his hair. Heero knew he'd looked a sight when he'd exited the elevator, with his hair matted in some places and sticking up in others. He hadn't intended on removing the wig at all before he'd left, but Duo had thrown a wrench into that plan as well.

Heero suspected that was all the answer he'd get out of Duo, but he found himself relieved. Now that his anger had dissipated in the wake of Duo's soft, cajoling demeanor, he had to admit that clocking the hotel manager would have forced other confrontations, and those in turn would hasten his owning up to some of the things that had been plaguing his mind lately.

"I'd like to undress you," Duo stated, moving to unbutton the few that Heero had refastened in the elevator. His fingers slid down the placket as each button was released from confinement. The silk whispered against Heero's skin as Duo pushed the shirt off his shoulders. It slid to the ground and was promptly forgotten.

Heero's nipples were erect, and Duo was struck with the desire to determine if they were as sensitive as his own, but he had a plan and he had to stick with it. Yielding to any impulsive desires now could set him back, and he had already wasted enough time. There would be time for that exploration later. He'd told Heero he wouldn't beg, but what he wanted wouldn't require it. If there were any pleading involved, it would come from Heero.

The thought brought a flush to his skin, and he wondered if that was really all that far out of the realm of possibility.

His fingers were mapping out a route along Heero's chest and stomach before running along the waistband of his pants. Duo palmed the slight bulge that resided a little lower, and would swear he felt something leap beneath his hand. This would be no repeat of Monday night's fiasco.

He slid the heel of his hand up and moved the zipper down with his thumb, managing to keep his fingers in contact with Heero's groin all the while. It amused him greatly that Heero continued to eschew wearing any undergarments, even in the tailored pants.

It was an incredible turn-on thinking that he'd been one layer closer to Heero's body than he'd thought while he'd had him pinned to the floor earlier.

Heero's arms were tensing, and Duo suspected it was only a supreme will of effort that kept those hands from clenching into fists. Obviously Heero needed something to keep those hands busy.

"Undress me." Heero's hands came up, but just as they touched the top button of his shirt, Duo added, "slowly."

Heero's nerves were steady. He could do this. He was good at following instructions. Usually. It wasn't the first time he'd been asked to do this.

It was the first time, however, that he thought he might actually want to.

Which made him suddenly, acutely aware of something he hadn't ever considered before. Something utterly ironic, considering one of the alleged reasons Duo had given for 'hiring' him.

"It's different," Duo admitted, as Heero's fingers brushed against his bare skin briefly as each button was unfastened. "Your hands are callused. They're not a woman's hands."

Heero felt Duo's hand slip from his crotch, and took the opportunity to kneel in front of Duo. He had the pants unfastened as well and dropping to Duo's ankles.

"It is different, isn't it?" Duo's voice was a near whisper. "Because you know what feels good."

Did he? Heero hadn't considered it that way before. He supposed, in a clinical sense, he did, unless he counted a few brief encounters he'd had in what seemed like someone else's memory.

Duo lifted one foot, then the other, stepping out of his pants and sending them behind him with a gentle kick. Brief pressure of his hands on Heero's shoulders was all the communication he gave, but the pleased look on his face when Heero stood again indicated that the message had been correctly interpreted.

"Please remove the rest of your clothes and join me on the bed."

Duo removed his socks and underwear while Heero did as he was bidden. He watched the way Heero's spine curved as he bent over to unfasten his boots and reveled in the almost excruciatingly slow manner in which Heero finished undressing.

He was sitting in bed, his body leaning on several pillows, marveling once again at the graceful manner in which Heero moved, no matter what he was doing.

He had to admit; it had been there during their fight as well. He would be hard pressed to explain the way Heero's body fell into an innate rhythm as he attempted to elude Duo.

With the exception of that moment when Duo had tried to kiss him, Heero really had seemed to follow some elaborately choreographed routine. It would not particularly surprise him if he were to discover that Heero had been some sort of exotic dancer in the past, although the chances of that being true were rather slim. Perhaps it was something that some of Heero's clients liked to see, then? That didn't seem to sit right, either. Maybe Heero was just inherently lissome, and Duo was putting his own spin on things.

Heero approached the bed, suddenly unsure. Duo patted the mattress next to him, and Heero crawled up on the bed.

"The other night you told me to 'prep' you." Heero nodded stiffly, still on his hands and knees, his head turned to the side to face Duo.

"You didn't merely tell me to lube myself, which is all I did." He didn't like bringing up that night, but it was best to get that out on the table as well. "Explain to me this prepping business."

"The rectum is not self-lubricating," Heero began. "The penis must force itself through two sphincter muscles. The internal muscle tends to react involuntarily, and is likely to resist, therefore making penetration more difficult. It also makes rectal and anal tearing more likely, increasing the risks of various types of infection."

Duo stared, slack-jawed, as Heero launched into a rather dry recital of the reasons behind adequately stretching and lubricating one's partner. He could have been giving a speech on economic conditions in Africa for all the emotion in his voice. There was absolutely no facial expression as the words dropped from his lips.

It was disconcerting that hearing something explained in such a clinical manner was arousing as hell to Duo. Maybe it was because Hilde had been right and he was now entertaining images that he would not have a week ago. Or maybe it was because it was Heero doing the talking.

He did manage to get the gist of what Heero was saying, ignoring all the technical terms and extraneous information to focus on the 'meat' of the lecture.

And when he prepped Heero, he most certainly did not want this cold automaton in bed with him.

Heero finished his explanation, not as much as a flicker of interest or curiosity on his face.

"Paraphernalia in the nightstand?"

Heero nodded.

"I would appreciate it very much if you would not put on an act with me while I'm 'prepping' you," Duo said. "You are still in my employ as of right now, correct?"

Another nod, this one hesitant.

"And as such, I am paying you to see to my own pleasure, yes?" Once again he wanted to trample his own wayward tongue. He had really wanted to avoid any mention of their true relationship, but perhaps it was best to keep things on a level that seemed to keep Heero at ease. Words were not in the arsenal he planned to use to upset the delicate balance that Heero was determined to maintain.

"Do not react in any manner other than what comes naturally," he said. "I cannot obtain the necessary feedback if you do so. Remember, you're my guinea pig."

Yes, Heero reminded himself. It was much more tolerable to think of himself in that way. It would make what he suspected might be coming next easier to deal with.

Duo retrieved the necessary items and laid them on the bed next to him, coming up on his knees behind Heero and reaching both hands to lightly grasp Heero's hips. His thumbs made small circles on the skin just above Heero's pelvic bone, then he leaned forward and slid his hands up Heero's sides, pulling Heero's body upright slightly so that Heero's back was brushing against the light scattering of hair on Duo's chest. Goosebumps appeared on his flesh and he bit down on a sudden intake of air when Duo leaned back slightly, pulling Heero's body flush against him. His hands were on Heero's chest, not moving, just touching. It took every ounce of Heero's willpower to avoid giving into the temptation to lean his head back and offer his neck.

Duo was aware of an internal struggle going on from the tension radiating from Heero's body. He relented, moving his hands back to Heero's hips. As Heero leaned forward again and resumed his original position, Duo gave in to the impulse to plant a wet kiss at the base of Heero's spine. That earned him a slight hissing sound.

"Rest your weight on your elbows," Duo said softly, pleased when Heero complied immediately. His upper body was pressed onto the pillows Duo had been lying on earlier, making his ass look like an offering.

Duo splayed the fingers of his left hand on the small of Heero's back and then fumbled for the lube with his free hand.

Another escape of air from between Heero's teeth when one cool, gel-slicked finger ran up and down the cleft of his buttocks, a single fingertip teasing his entrance in passing.

When Duo's finger started to gentle probe his opening, he was tempted to thrust himself back and get it over with, but the hand on his back steadied him.

"How does that feel?" Duo murmured, more to himself than to Heero. "God, it's amazing," he whispered. "It's like it has a mind of its own."

Duo was entranced by the way Heero's body was beckoning him. He wanted to tease it all night, just to see how much he could make that ring pulsate, but there were other things he wanted more.

He slid his fingertip in, feeling the return of the tension in Heero's body beneath his left hand. He gently massaged the flesh around his fingertip and slowly pushed it in to the second knuckle, then swirled it around. Heero's muscles clamped on his finger, and he imagined his dick in place of his finger.

Time enough for that later. Slow, he reminded himself.

He slid his finger in the rest of the way and turned his hand around so his palm was facing down, trying to find something. He crooked his finger the best he could, given the fact that the circulation near the base of his finger was slowly being cut off.

Heero involuntarily jerked, and Duo couldn't help the lazy smile that appeared on his face. Found it.

He reluctantly removed his hand from Heero's back, but only to add lubrication to a second finger. He withdrew the first one and then slowly slid both of them back in, then returned his dry hand to its place on Heero's tailbone.

Heero had mentioned stretching, and he was amazed at how very difficult that was. Heero's body was open and welcoming where his fingertips were, but restrictive as hell near the first knuckles.

He wanted to savor this, wanted Heero to want it, but it was so damned hard.

He didn't think he'd manage to get a third finger in, but he did, and Heero's body was trembling. Duo once again removed his hand from Heero's back, but this time it was to reach underneath. He wanted to shout in triumph as his fingers encircled Heero's throbbing erection. He leaned over Heero, placing light kisses along each vertebra, then turned his face to the side and rested one cheek against Heero's back, his shallow breaths causing Heero's skin to alternate between warm and cold.

Duo couldn't wait any longer. Playtime was over.

He used half a tube of lubrication on his cock before remembering the condom. With a mild curse, he tore open the packet and rolled it on as quickly as he could, then reapplied the gel before positioning himself at Heero's entrance. It was just like the other night, and yet nothing like it.

His left hand moved to rest on Heero's hip while the right one fondled Heero's balls. At another time, he might have taken the time to compare the feel of them to his own, but he wanted to finish this.

The head of his cock slowly entered, and he watched Heero's entrance open to envelop it. It had to be the single most erotic thing he'd ever seen, his cock being swallowed by Heero.

Heero made a sound, and at first Duo was concerned that he might be hurting him before he realized that the strangled moan was one of pleasure.

Duo had always gotten off a bit on making his partner feel good. He'd enjoyed bringing Hilde to orgasm just as much as when she'd returned the favor. It was a heady feeling, to be responsible for making someone weak in the knees from pleasure alone.


Knowing Heero was enjoying this, albeit reluctantly, shredded the last of his already tenuous control. He withdrew slightly, then surged forward again, then started fucking in earnest.

He couldn't remember much more after that, other than a few rather jerky thrusts, the feeling of an incredible tightness surrounding his shaft, and collapsing onto Heero as he came.

~~~~~~~

Heero stared at the streams of creamy white liquid that now covered the sheets. Duo's weight was heavy on his back, but all he could do was focus on the evidence before him.

Duo had made him orgasm.

Part of Heero wanted to cry. It wasn't supposed to be like this! Quatre had really never explained what to do in a case like this. He supposed that there was only so much he'd really been comfortable asking. Or not asking, as the case may have been. Quatre had a knack for knowing which questions Heero dared not utter, and had covered them all, or so he'd thought at the time.

He'd been very matter-of-fact when he'd explained the mechanics of anal sex to Heero, and the rest Heero had obtained using a computer at a web cafe.

His face flamed as he remembered Quatre's final lesson.

And for the first time, found himself actually wondering what sort of circumstances had driven Quatre Raberba to prostitution.

~~~~~~~

Trowa shoved the drawer to the register closed and handed the change to one of the bar patrons, giving the man a farewell nod of his head.

Wednesdays were always rather slow, so the poker game was being held downstairs tonight. Quatre was winning, and had amassed quite a pile of coins and dollar bills of various denominations in front of him.

He glanced at the security mirrors, insuring nothing untoward was happening at the moment out of his direct line of sight. Although it was unlikely that he'd miss any shenanigans with the bar as dead as it was, it was an ingrained habit of his, to not assume anything. He'd managed to avoid any reports of either a 390 or a 415, and he tried his best to subtly curb the drinking of any patrons he suspected might be driving in order to avoid culpability for a 502 as well.

As his eyes flicked to the mirror behind Quatre, he started. He could see Quatre's hand. A glance to the rest of the players reassured him that they were not at an angle where the mirror would help them. He looked back in the mirror to compare the cards in Quatre's hand to the expression on his face. He was grinning at the others widely. When it was his turn, he discarded two cards.

Trowa was sure he'd been mistaken. Another glance at the remaining cards Quatre held showed that his eyes hadn't deceived him.

But why would Quatre discard a pair of aces?

tbc

~~~~~~~

Oh, my, this one took forever. Real life hasn't been as conducive to writing time lately. I am going into hermit mode again for a day or two, so maybe my writing will pick up, sans the excursions to WalMart and the grocery store and Suncoast Video.

Regarding Trowa's attempts to avoid trouble...If my source is correct, among the various codes that the LAPD uses, are these three: 390 (intoxicated person), 415 (disturbance), and 502 (driving under the influence). Other than that, I really am not familiar with Los Angeles ordinances, and honestly, this time I was too lazy to research whether or not California holds bars liable for serving obviously intoxicated patrons.

GOD, was the lemon difficult to write this time around! I am still cringing slightly at the repetitive use of certain words.

Once again, I will do my best to keep up the pace I've set with writing, but lately I just haven't had the time. This one has taken me two full days, and I hope it lives up to the preceding chapters. With luck I'll have time to start chapter 16 tonight. Keep your fingers crossed on that front!