Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Truce and Consequences ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

GW and its characters belong to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency etc-not me.

P.S. This is part 1 of a 1x2xR trilogy titled Truce and Consequences. It is definitely NC-17 material and the sex in it is raw and rough but also consensual between all of the ADULT parties involved. It's also one of the first lemons I ever wrote, so it's 2-3 years old and an answer for everyone who's tired of the typical, Relena VS. Duo over Heero so someone ends up being killed, maimed, humiliated etc, though the sex described in this first chapter is very graphic and not for ones who are offended easily.

This first chapter is purposefully written to be clichéd, just to show the ridiculousness of what I think the whole Relena VS. Duo over Heero idea is to me. The chapters after this are much more sane and original, hopefully.

Hope you guys like.

*********************************

*********************************

*********************************



"You just need to stay away from him!"

Duo began to raise his voice looking into Relena's aqua eyes. His arms were folded across his chest; his stature and facial expression were quite smug. "He comes to me."

Relena placed her hands on her hips. "Oh really?" Well then. Where'd he tell you he was last night?"

"Finishing up a mission."

Relena stuck her nose up in the air and took a deep breath of confidence. "Wrong! He was with me."

Duo's arms flew down to his waist and his fists balled up; he spread his legs apart. "No way princess! You're lying!"

"Oh you think I am?" She dug into her purse and before lavender eyes she pulled out a black leather belt with a silver buckle that had Heero's initials engraved on it.

Duo's mouth gapped wide. "I gave him that! How'd you get it?" He grabbed at the belt and was able to snatch the end of it.

"I told you he was with me last night!" She tugged back on the leather strip. Duo pulled the belt back towards himself; he would never have thought Relena to be so physically strong.

"Well he's living with me Relena."

"But he spends more nights with me Maxwell!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

The little tug of war with words and the belt continued for several seconds.

"I don't even know what he sees in your skinny ass braid boy!"

"Ha!" Shot Duo back. "Well Heero probably just thinks of you as another guy considering the size of your tits!"

Relena began to stammer, eyes wide. "How dare you!"

She let go of the belt and sent Duo flying backward on the floor onto his skinny ass. Relena's hands flew up to her blouse and ripped it open; Duo had to dodge the flying buttons and then the shirt and bra as she flung them at him. He swallowed a little seeing Relena's bare top half; he would have never guessed she could be so ample in the boob area; he found himself unable to take his eyes off of them.

"These mister," she huffed, cupping one in each hand, are 100% natural and Heero, he loves them! Now give me back that belt" She lunged for the leather strip and Duo snapped back to reality.

"No way you psycho!" She snagged the end of the belt as Duo began pulling it away and it jerked her off her feet where she landed right on top
Duo.

Both of their arms were above their heads as they struggled for the belt.

"It's mine!"

"You think Dorklian!" He used his weight to try and throw her off but she wouldn't budge and they rolled over with him now on top of her.

"Get off Max-go-to-hell!"

His face and lips were inches from hers. "Not till you give me the belt and promise to leave Heero alone!"

"Never!"

"I really am not liking you at this moment Relena!"

"The feelings mutual Duo!"

They stared into each other's eyes for a brief second, both panting hard. Before neither one of them knew what was happening as they locked one another in a violent, hungry kiss. Duo's hands flew down between their groins and he frantically began undoing his jeans to release his raging hard-on. "Shit Relena." He growled. "What's happening here?"

She broke away from his lips. "I, I, don't know. But I don't want it to stop. Do you?"

He could feel her hands battling for room between them as she raised her skirt and slid off her panties along with the rest of his jeans. "Hell no I don't want it to stop." Duo snapped.

"Then shut up and fuck me Maxwell."

He was turned on even more by her forwardness so he raised himself up on his knees and held her legs straight up into the air; he thought briefly. Could all of their bickering be not just over Heero but also a ruse for their subconscious desire to screw each other's brains out? Like I care he told himself as he rammed into her pussy. "Man you're tight girl!"

"Yes oh yes Duo!" She cried out urging him on. "Screw the shit out of me!" She bit her lip and cried out a little more as Duo began to fuck her.



Heero opened the apartment door cautiously unsure of why the door had been left unlocked. From his and Duo's room he could hear voices and laughter. Familiar laughter, it was a girl's laughter. He slowly opened the bedroom door and about fainted when he saw what he saw. Duo and Relena were lying naked in bed curled up in one another's arms, she was giggling at one of his jokes. Heero was surprised at himself being turned on rather than becoming angry. "Am I interrupting?"

They didn't seem shocked to see Heero standing before them.

"Hey man." Duo began. "We were wondering when you'd get home."

Heero leaned against the door jam. "I thought you two hated each other, so why are you fucking?"

Relena giggled again. "Oh Heero. That was in the past. Me and Duo, have, ah, come to an understanding."

"What kind of understanding?" He stood straight up again as he saw the two nude bodies approaching him.

Duo wrapped his arm around Heero's waist. "The two of us were talking and we didn't think it was fair of us to make you choose."

Relena had wrapped her arm around Heero's arm and finished Duo's words. "Besides me and Maxwell are so tired of fighting over you. We compromised."

"What kind of compromise?" Heero asked uneasily as he allowed himself to be undressed and led to the bed by the pair.

Relena and Duo looked at each other a second and smiled slyly and in unison spoke. "We've decided to share you."

Heero was freaked out a little but intrigued nonetheless. "So I don't have to choose. I don't have to put up with each one nagging about ditching the other."

"Nope." Duo said as he began brushing kisses against one of Heero's cheeks.

"We'll just be one big happy." Sighed Relena as she gave her own butterfly kisses to Heero's other cheek.

The two pairs of hands frenzied over Heero's body; he threw back his head and moaned. "This is so perfect."

He fluttered his eyes downward to see the two loves of his life passionately kissing each other. They broke apart and turned their attentions back to him. He collapsed on his back and felt the soft mattress under him.

Relena began giving Heero a blowjob while Duo tended to Heero's mouth, caressing the insides with his tongue urging Heero to kiss him back, which he did violently as his orgasm was growing; he wondered when Relena had mastered the deep throat. He felt his lower area and his mouth abandoned all of a sudden and was irritated the way Duo and Relena were hovering over him giggling.

"Did you like that Heero?" Relena mused the question. "Duo taught me how to do it so I wouldn't choke." He noticed how lovingly she was looking at Duo. "In fact in our three hours Duo taught me a lot."

He got a little more concerned when Duo returned her enamored gaze and took Relena's hand and kissed the palm. "Well Relena here was a very good student and quite the fast learner, she even knew some things I didn't."

They leaned into one another and gently began kissing, Relena murmured against Duo's lips. "Could you please fuck me in the ass later Duo? It felt so good the last time."

Heero shot up with those words breaking the two apart wondering what was going on. Relena always about beat the shit out of him verbally whenever he had even mentioned anal sex to her and here she had allowed Duo to butt-fuck her.

The two began laughing at his shocked face. "I think we've managed for once to break that cool, calm exterior."

Duo's voice was cocky as he added to Relena's words. "I think he's jealous because I got to your pretty little ass before him."


Duo gasped as he felt Heero's hands around his throat. "Don't laugh at me!"

Relena was trying to pull Heero off. "Heero! Stop! We did this for you!"

Heero came back to reality. Somehow Relena's voice always brought him back from the edge. "For me?"

"I've always felt a little inferior to Duo because he could do things I couldn't. I had him teach me, so, that I could pleasure you in the same way. I'm not going to apologize for that."

He released Duo who was nursing his neck. "Damn Yuy. I like it rough, but god! And believe me, I always wondered why I was thrown in the background so you could screw 'jouson and now I know and I understand how great she is. A lot more limber then me that's for sure."

"You poor thing." Relena was by his side kissing Duo's neck. "Does that feel better?"

Duo's growing erection was telling Relena all she needed to know. She slithered down his body and began to suck his shaft. He hung his head back off of the bed and moaned. "Shit. I taught you well."

She stopped her ministration of Duo for a split second and looked back at Heero. "So are you going to join us or what?"

Heero had been lying on his side, propped up by his elbow. He took his free hand and smoothed it over Relena's bare ass. Bringing back his hand he slapped a cheek. Her scream was muffled with Duo's cock in her mouth but Heero could tell she enjoyed it. He had nothing to worry about. Duo and Relena were his possessions and no matter how much they fucked one another he was going to be their master.

He was behind Relena now, hunkered down so that his tongue could start rimming her anus.

She tore away from Duo and moaned. "Heero."

Rising up on his knees Heero cupped Relena's breast and drew her up to him, her back to his front. "So you like it up the ass now?" She could not speak but only nod. "I'm upset that you did not leave the pleasure of your first ass reaming to me, after all I was the one who took your virginity."

"I'm sorry Heero. But now, oh god, I want you to now."

He shoved her away from him. "I'll get to that later." She was a little hurt but saw what he was doing and began getting turned on even more. He had replaced her as Duo's ball sucker, but only for a few seconds.

"Duo. You've been a bad little boy for taking my girl's ass before me. Are you ready for your punishment?"

There was a look of uncertainty in his lavender eyes; he'd never seen Heero this intense before. They must have really pissed him off, no Heero loved to dominate any situation he encountered and sexual situations weren't any different, he would play along with Heero's game. Plus, he was never one to pass up a sexual experience; Duo told Heero he wanted the punishment.

Heero looked at Relena. "You'll get your own punishment. Now get on all fours like the bitch you are."

Normally she would have been quite offended but she was to into this game to not obey Heero. He then took Duo by the hips and turned him to face Relena's ass. Heero was behind Duo and he brought his hand around Duo's body and grabbed the braided boys cock and started pumping.

Duo gasped and flung his head back onto Heero's shoulder from the sensation. "What the hell Heero?"

Heero's other hand began to twist one of his Duo's nipples as he seethed in Duo's ear. "So you like her now, do you, you prick? Then show me how much. I want you to cum Duo. Come fast and hard all over Relena's ass.

"Man you are..."

His words were cut off as Heero reprimanded him with a painful twist of his member. "You know better than to question me." He was pleased by Duo's submission. "Now spank her. Slow and make sure it stings."

Relena yelped feeling the first stings of Duo's hand. What was Heero planning? She muffled another scream, feeling another smack. Four more times and then she heard Duo's orgasmic cry and felt warm cum on her, the fluid dripping between her, into her asshole.

Duo slumped forward a little. "Can I sleep now?"

"Heero smirked. You had three hours earlier to sleep. Now get under Relena and suck her tits and fuck her pussy with your fingers. I need her back in the mood.

Like the broken boy he was he did as his master commanded. He saw a little look of uncertainty in Relena's eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. "Relax."

She seemed to be a little more comforted by his words. But all doubts and fears she had were cast aside as he began sucking one of her nipples while twisting the other one with his left fingers. Three of fingers on his right hand began diddling her pussy. He could barely fit the three digits into her but he managed and he knew that it felt good to her when he heard her whisper his name.

Sensing Relena's increasing orgasmic state Heero leaned over top of her and whispered in her ear. "I'm ready to fuck your ass now. And since you've had your ass stretched once today that frees me from having to be gentle." She began to reach for the table where the lube was kept but he caught her hand. "Duo's spilt enough cum inside and on you so many times today it's the only lube I need. Not to mention it's made you absolutely drenched yourself."

Her eyes grew wide as she felt Heero's fingers smearing Duo's cum inside of her; she tried to ready herself but was unable. Heero grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked back her head to hold her steady as his other fingers dug into one of her hips. She could not move at all as he rammed himself into her ass. She shrieked out loud. Duo realized what Heero was doing and tried to ease Relena's initial discomfort by shoving a fourth finger inside of her gushing wet canal and rubbing her g-spot faster.

Relena felt herself being stretched to the limit in both areas, but there was no more pain, only heavenly sensations. Duo's mouth on her breast, and his fingers inside of her and Heero thrusting himself over and over again in and out of her rectum. He held her head back with a fistful of her hair while his other hand smacked the shit out of her buttocks. Duo's hand, that had been tending to her other breast, was gone now, being used to pump up and down on his own girth, furiously.

Everything about the scene was so erotic and forbidden. She could no longer control the buildup inside of her and she released what she was sure her loudest scream ever. She heard Heero's cry only seconds behind and then Duo's. She felt the warmth of their cum all over her and inside of her. Duo slipped out from under her and she fell forward onto the bed shivering only a moment. Duo and Heero lay on their backs on each side of her. She sighed. "Oh Heero. If that was punishment than I must try to be a bad girl more often."

TBC...