Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Truce and Consequences ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

GW and its characters don't belong to me but to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency etc.

Part 2 of Truce and Consequences (When the cat's away). Warning: This one turns a little sappy and is by no means as hardcore as the first part.

*****************************

*****************************

*****************************

Heero steadied his hands on the wall. He tensed the muscles on his out stretched arms and relaxed so as to allow Duo inside of his ass. He gritted his teeth but made no sound as Duo began thrusting inside of him. He slid one of his hands off of the wall and on the back of Relena's head. She was in the process of giving him one of the best deep throats in his life.

Relena gagged a little as she felt extra force shoving Heero's cock in and out of her mouth. She surmised that Duo was fucking him now. But she never liked to be one to disappoint so she took it all in stride, being urged on by Heero's fingers tangled in her hair, massaging her scalp, encouraging her to take him in even more.

She heard Duo cry out in an orgasm, his last thrust being very forceful, sending Heero's sex down her throat father than it had ever been; he then came. Fighting her urge to gad, she was able to take a deep breath before the initial spurt itself and so she was able to swallow everything quite easily. Once, she slid her mouth off of Heero, she looked up at his sated face and smiled. He helped her up.

"You get better all the time, baby." He said kissing her cheek and copping a feel of her ass. He cupped Duo's face, which was resting on his shoulder and twisted his head a little awkwardly to kiss him. "And you, wonderful. But I have to get ready for a mission."

As if nothing had ever happened he casually released them and walked towards the bathroom, leaving Duo and Relena a little exasperated.

*****************



Duo joined Relena on the patio. "So Heero's gone now?"

"Yea. He said to kiss you good-bye for him.

Duo laughed, stopping when Relena took his lips with hers. She pulled away from him after a few seconds and Duo licked his lips.

"I can taste him still on you."

She smiled slyly. "I had to wait on you to finish your shower."

Duo smiled back, his hand sliding off of her hand. He watched the sway of her hips as she walked away. "Guess we need a place with two bathrooms."

Still walking she giggled a little. "Oh I don't know. One bathroom can be so cozy."

Relena was just beginning to rinse the conditioner out of her hair when she felt a gust of cold air. She opened her eyes a little startled seeing Duo in front of her naked. His undone hair was beginning to get saturated and clung to his well-defined body. She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You already took a shower."

He nuzzled her ear, returning her embrace. "I did. But I just can't seem to get this dirty mind of mine clean."

"And you think I can help purge some of those "dirty" thoughts from your mind?"

"That's what I was hoping." A shiver ran through him as he heard her catch her breath. He tugged her up hastily pressing her body against the back wall of the shower.

Duo's mouth broke their wild kiss and began on a journey down the rest of Relena's body. He licked at her breasts and teased her left nipple with his tongue. Relena whimpered his name and bent down her head her teeth nipping his ear lobe.

Duo groaned in desperation and need.

"Please Duo. I don't want to wait."

He had no problem obliging her as he lifted her body a little again adjusting it so that she slid easily down onto his member.

She caught her breath again and wrapped her arms tightly around Duo, he however, broke her embrace and pinned her hands to the sides above her head as he continued to plunge himself in and out of her.

Her legs were curled tightly around his waist though her body was pressed flat against the tiled wall. She moaned and squealed and thrashed her head and when she opened her eyes she saw Duo in his own frenzy, his eyes squinted tightly closed as he grunted.

Feeling her eyes on his he opened his own and smiled slyly. He released her hands and she hugged him again and together they slid down onto the bottom of the tub not once breaking their connection from each other.

The new position gave Duo more power and maneuverability and he sped up his pace and force. He sobbed a cry. "My god Relena you feel like heaven...I can't...hold it!"

"Then don't."

Relieved by her words he squeezed his eyes shut again and within two more bestial strokes he cried out hoarsely as did she both of them coming hard, he losing count of how many times he loaded her with shots of his cum.

After their twenty-minute shower Duo and Relena sat at the table having breakfast. Duo popped a piece of melon in his mouth. "I'm bored."

"Uhuh." Relena replied.

"Heero's gone so what do we do? Besides screw each other."

She cocked an eyebrow seeing an ornery look in Duo's eyes. He jumped up from the table and grabbed Relena's hand. "There's that fun park that just opened. And you know what they say. When the cat's away."

Relena laughed allowing her body to be gently pulled out of her chair. "But I can't go anywhere. As far as the press knows I'm vacationing in the Alps. What would they say if they knew all of my vacations were spent with a couple of men? And just even to be seen. Everyone would see me. Oh Duo, there would be a flood of questions."

Duo just snickered dragging her into the bedroom. "Then we'll just have to come up with a clever disguise."

She stood with her arms folded, tapping her foot and watching Duo tear out cloths from his closest.

"What insane idea of yours am I going to allow myself to be talked into Duo?"

Duo smiled smugly and turned carrying an armload of cloths. "I knew these would come in handy for something someday."

Relena studied the articles of clothing as he laid them on the bed." She laughed nervously. "Those are the old cloths, at least by four years."

"Exactly princess. You'll swim in any cloths Heero or I have now. But these should fit you somewhat Relena, or should I say, Ray."

Relena began laughing. "Maxwell your mind is wrapped. First of all even if I could fit in those cloths, I have, some, ah, extra flesh."

"No problem. Take off your robe."

She allowed the terry material to slide off of her body. Duo grabbed a long silk scarf. He told Relena to raise her arms and as she did he wrapped the material around her breasts. "Tell me if it's to tight."

"No. It just feels weird."

After about 30 minutes of changing and primping Relena looked at herself in the mirror. She had on an old black baggy pair of Duo's jeans and a black, even baggier t-shirt. "I'm not totally convinced Duo, I mean, to me I still look like a girl."

"It's the hair. Sit down." She sat on the edge of the bed and Duo climbed behind her and rested on his knees; he sectioned off her hair and began braiding it. When he was done he slipped on an extra pair of his sunglasses and his old black cap. "Manific." Duo smirked, quite pleased with the end result.

Relena looked at herself in the mirror again and laughed. "No way. This won't fool anybody."

"Have a little confidence in me will you? Put these on, they'll give you two good inches."

She took the pair of hiking boots from his hands. "These boots have lifts in them. You used to wear lifts?"

"SHH. Not me. Heero. He was a good year behind me in the growth spurt phase. It made him feel better. Don't ever let him know you know."

She had just finished lacing up the boots. "I can't believe Heero used to wear lifts. It's hilarious. I never would have thought him so vain." She hopped up and spun around. "Taadaa. Whatcha think?"

"Well first of all don't hop like that and sing tada."

On their little trek to the fair Duo tried to show Relena how exactly it was she was supposed to walk, talk, and scratch herself. She found it all ludicrous and quite silly, but Duo's enthusiasm propelled her forward and by the time they'd gotten to the front gates she had pretty well mastered all he was telling her and showing her.

He took her hand as they entered the park and she began to chuckle. "We look a little strange, two guys holding hands."

"Since when do I care what people think? Besides, it just adds to the fun of fooling others. Find the humor in letting them think what they want to think while all the time knowing the truth-oooh! The roller coaster!" She laughed a little as she picked up her pace to keep up with him." Once inside and locked in, Duo put his arm around Relena and placed his palm on the top of her head. "Don't want your hat flying off."

"I would think that after flying the gundams things like roller coasters would seem tame."

"Eh, maybe a little, but there are other reasons I want to ride this." The cars began to escalate slowly up the rails.

"Oh really Duo? What would they beeeeee!" At the same time she'd finished her sentence the coaster began to plummet down. Caught completely off guard Relena had screamed and smashed herself against Duo's chest; her white knuckles clutching to the fabric of his shirt.

Duo chuckled. "I would say that's the main reason."

Relena small fists slammed Duo's chest when they were a few feet from the ride. "I know you had that planned Maxwell! Scaring me half to death!" Duo's laughter infuriated her more. "Stop laughing at me you jerk!"

"Continue to scream like that and you'll blow your cover."

"Oh!" She screamed in frustration, knowing he was right. But as angered as she was she was also deeply flattered and touched. Besides, it was funny. She decided to let a pleading Duo off the hook. "I shouldn't be surprised."

He encircled her in his arms and tilted her chin up as he tried to make out the expressions of her eyes through the dark glasses. "Do you forgive me?" He was looking at her with that boyish grin and those ornery sparkling eyes.

"Okay. You're forgiven. But remember. Paybacks can be hell."

His grin seemed to broaden even more. "That's one payback I'll be looking forward to."

After a few more rides and stuffing their faces with corndogs, colas and elephant ears the exhausted, but happy couple plopped down on the ground under a huge shade tree.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

Duo was about to laugh again at Relena, but decided it was best not to. "You deserve to give yourself a break every once in awhile. You can't live on rice cakes and mineral water alone."

Relena stuck out her tongue. "I don't think I've ever eaten so much salt, sugar and empty calories in my entire life." She sighed softly. "You're a bad influence on me Maxwell."

"Hah-me? Before you I prided myself on living off of salt, sugar, and empty calories. But then you introduced me to the wide wonderful world of tofu, and, well, it upset my entire balance."

Relena couldn't help but start laughing. "The wide wonderful world of tofu? Oh Maxwell. Sometimes how you phrase things."

They noticed that they were holding each other's hands. Duo slipped off Relena's glasses so he could look directly into her aqua eyes. "Relena, I, have something to tell you, its,"

"Duo Maxwell?" Hearing his name he pulled the cap down over Relena's face and shoved the glasses back in her hands. He jumped to his feet to stare Milliardo and Lucrenzia directly in the eyes.

"Oh, hi." Duo sweat dropped as he scratched the back of his head. Relena shoved on her glasses and straightened herself upright. She could hardly breath seeing her brother standing in front of her. Please don't let him realize it's me, she prayed. He didn't seem to.

Lucrenzia was talking. "Who is this Duo? I thought you and Heero, well."

"Ah, we, still are, Duo stammered, this isn't what it seems, really, um."

"So who's your friend?" Milliardo asked the question studying Relena.

In her practiced male voice she spoke. "Ah, I'm Ray. Pleased to meet you, but, we, ah,"

Duo finished her sentence. "Really have to be going." They sprinted away hand in hand.

Milliardo looked at Lucrenzia. "I'm telling you honey. I swear that Ray guy seemed familiar. I just can't put my finger on it."

Duo and Relena didn't stop running until they were behind one of the trailers of the rides; they collapsed against the back of the building in body numbing laughter.

"That was, to, close for, comfort." Relena panted, sliding down beside Duo.

"Oh the look on your face."

"My face? What about you, Mr. Um, er, ah, um."

"Yea I can be a pretty smooth talker, I know."

Relena found she was once again leaning against Duo, with his arm around her as their laughter died down to sighs.

"You know something. I don't think I could ever have this much mindless fun with Heero."

"Gee thanks." Duo sneered in mock hurt. I'm mindless huh."

Relena rolled her eyes, "No silly. I mean Heero doesn't know how to relax and enjoy life. He consists on one mission after another, on one fuck after another. He can't laugh, like you. And he can't make me laugh, like you do."

"Relena, I," Duo found himself beginning to stammer again but found he didn't have to speak, because Relena was kissing him.

"Oh Duo, she murmured against his warm, soft lips, I love you so much."

Duo pulled away. "But I was just going to tell you how much I'm in love with you."

Relena fluttered her lashes as she averted her gaze. "But we both love Heero too."

Duo curled her against him again, tucking her head under his chin. "So I guess the question is now, what do we do?"

TBC...