Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Truce and Consequences ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is the third part. Subtitled The Mice Get Caught. I never realized until' now what a bastard I made Heero out to be. But don't get him wrong, he loves them both, but being Heero it's hard for him to show it.

**************************************

**************************************

**************************************



A few days after their little adventure at the fun park, Heero arrived home. Duo was helping Relena pack for a business trip to one of the colonies. Neither one of them heard Heero entering the apartment.

"So did you two do anything interesting while I was gone?"

"We went to the new fun park down the road. You should actually check it out. It's pretty fun."

Heero huffed at Duo's suggestion. "I have enough fun putting my ass on the line for Dr. J. I'm going to shower and change. I don't care who fixes dinner but I want something to eat when I come out."

Duo and Relena just looked at each other as Heero went across the hall to the bathroom. "I forget how bossy he is." Sneered Duo. "Why one of these days..."

"Oh pipe down." Sighed Relena. "You know that's just his tone. He doesn't mean to come across so harsh and demanding."

Duo rolled his eyes. "I know. I know. So. Flip for it?"

"No way ex-god of death. I cooked last night."

By the time Heero came out into the dining room Duo had almost the entire dinner prepared and Relena was finishing setting the table.

"Five more minutes at the most Heero." Chirped Duo in a cheery tone.

Relena looked up at him and smiled sweetly. "Well are you going to stand there all day or come on over and sit?" Duo went back to whistling.

Heero smiled. He forgot how much he missed those two, how much he was in love with them; he damned himself for being so gruff and controlling but he found himself unable to help it. He then remembered his run in with Zechs the other day and furrowed his brow if Duo and Relena thought this was going to be a usual dinner they had it wrong. Heero had heard things, things he would find out the truth about tonight.

The trio had almost finished with dinner. Heero had basically remained quiet letting Duo and Relena do most of the talking. But he wouldn't stay silent forever. "So I ran into someone the other day." The other two gave Heero questioning looks. "Your brother and his wife."

"Really Heero? How is he and Lucrenzia doing?"

"You tell me. Considering you just talked to them yourself a few days ago."

Duo about gagged on his last bite of stir-fry. "We did run into them. So, so what?"

"Said you were with a guy. Long blonde hair, thin build, was wearing your old cap. Said the two of you were looking cozy."

Relena began giggling. "Oh my disguise. Yes I dressed up like a guy so I could go out. You know what talk can do to political careers. But anyway it was really quite hilarious." He saw her looking at Duo, sweetness in her gaze as she took his hand. "Duo can really be a card. Can't you sweetie."

Duo looked at her back with a sheepish grin and sparkling eyes. "Well you go along with all my nuttiness dear."

"Since when have you started calling each other things like sweetie and dear?"

"Oh brother Heero." Duo started. "We were joking."

Relena's eyes grew a little wide. "Yes. It's not like it means anything or not."

Heero wasn't quite sure how to react, part of him was extremely jealous of the quality time that Duo and Relena shared while the other part of him was beginning to feel betrayed. He rose from the table and motioned for Relena to stand up as well. "Come with me Relena." He simply stated. "Duo you stay out here and clean up." Duo and Relena shared a brief look at one another while Heero led her to the bedroom.

Once inside Heero closed the door and locked it. Relena leaned into him and began kissing him, but he stopped her. "Relena. Tell me you love me."

Her look was a little confused. "You know I love you Heero. I love you like no one else."

"What about Duo?"

"Duo? I, I love him too but,"

"But what?"

"Why are you asking that question?"

"I just want your reassurance that no matter how much you fall in love with Duo, I will be your first and foremost priority. I will be the only man ever in your life."

"I reassure you Heero. I reassure you."

He entwined his fingers in her hair and pulled her face to his until their lips met. Breaking the kiss briefly he whispered. "And I will show you why I should be your one and only true love."

He grabbed her by the wrists and shoved her back onto the bed.

She giggled. "Oh Heero. Show me. Show me."

He put a hand over her mouth. "The only sounds I want to hear from you are the sounds of sweet agony as I fuck the shit out of you."

His lips went to the nap of her neck where he nipped at the tender flesh. She caught her breath, and then held it as his hands began ripping off her clothes; soon she was naked underneath him. "God Relena." He growled as he made a trail of biting kisses down her body, first at her swollen nipples and down until he reached her clit. He began to feast on her, biting the soft folds of flesh, jamming his tongue inside of her, making it more wet and moist then it already was. Relena squirmed and screamed aloud, the ripples of continuous orgasm driving her completely insane.

Duo tried to concentrate on the dishes but hearing Relena's cries of torturous passion was too much for him to handle. How he wished he were the one in with her making her buck and moan. Why was Heero excluding him from this? From her? He couldn't take it anymore and he leaned back against the counter. He unzipped his jeans and stroked his cock. He closed his eyes and pictured what might have been happening between Heero and Relena. His stroking suddenly turned into whacking.

Relena did not know at what time Heero became nude himself but she did know when he had finally entered her, pinning her knees by her ears, as he rammed into her over and over again. His thrusts were hard and slow as if he wanted to make each one count, to remind her of who she really belonged to…of who her master truly was. With one final shove Heero erupted inside of her, yelling at the top of his lungs and causing Relena to orgasm as well. He collapsed on top of her shaking body and held her tightly. "Tell me I'm the only one for you Relena. In this life and all to come."

She shook her head, straightening out her cramped legs. "In this life, and always." She kissed the top of his head that rested between her breasts. He was silent all of a sudden. Sleep had taken him and was in the process of taking her as well.

It was one in the morning when Relena woke up and found herself sleeping nude on the couch. She had no recollection of how she got there. She wrapped the blanket over her and was about to get up to go to the bedroom when she heard Duo and Heero's lovemaking. She figured Heero had laid her on the couch and taken Duo back to the bedroom with him.

Duo rolled over to his side, gasping and moaning. Heero had just given him one hell of a blowjob.

"It's not over yet Duo."

The longhaired pilot widened his eyes. "Heero. I already told you that out of everyone you are the only true love for me."

Heero rolled Duo onto his back. "Yes I know what you told me." Heero seethed, licking a little cum off his lips. "But only your total submission shows me."

Duo caught his breath as he felt Heero's fingers slip inside of him, stretching him and oiling him up with his own cum and lube. He opened his mouth to receive Heero's violent kiss, and relaxed as much as he could as Heero thrust inside of him. His prostate gland was being hit in just the right spot and he clenched around Heero's cock tightly. His knees brushed against the sides of his temples as Heero continued to pummel him again and again. It was all too intense and all to euphoric. He hollered out loud and grabbed Heero's shoulder as he felt the fellow pilot's creamed fluids flood into him. Heero released a rather loud cry himself.

Relena was shaking a little as she slid her hand away from her clit. Masturbating was something she'd rarely done, but the sounds coming from the bedroom were to much for her and she had to be released, even if it was by her own hand. She saw the hallway light up a little as the bedroom door opened. She rose from the couch and turned to see Heero in the shadows.

"You can come on in now."

She said nothing as she walked by him into the room. Duo was already asleep. She curled up next to his back and Heero climbed on the other side of her. "Face me Relena." It was another command of Heero's but the tone was soft.

She rolled herself into his embrace, but could still feel the warmth of Duo's back against hers. Warmth was what she felt, sleeping between the two men who had become the most important things in the world to her.

TBC…