Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Truce and Consequences ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

GW and its characters don't belong to me but to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency, Bandai etc. etc.

This was part 4 of Truce and Consequences

Whether I ever add to this or not I don't know, though as of now I don't think I ever will again, so I'm considering this a completed fic.

This is a lemon, as were the other chapters, so the same warnings apply. Hope you guys like this.


****************************


Relena walked in through the door of the tiny cabin. She was tired and her feet hurt. It had been another 6 months of meetings and paperwork, shallow debates and even more shallow social events. To make matters worse it had taken her away from the men in her life, Heero and Duo. She sometimes wondered how they had managed to get away with their relationship for the last five years. But they had thought out what to do carefully. Four years ago Heero and Duo had purchased the cabin (with secret financial help from Relena) and so on the outside people merely thought it was the residence owned by the two males and since it was so far out of anywhere and secluded by woods it had become the perfect hideaway from the public eye. She dropped her purse by the door and trudged over to the couch.

She plopped down on the high backed loveseat and lying back she stretched her body out with her head cushioned on a plush pillow. She groaned covering her eyes with the back of her arm and would have passed out immediately if it had not been for the added weight she felt at the end of the couch. She slid her arm away and looked over at Heero and smiled. "Hey you."

He smiled back warmly at her. "Hey yourself." He replied quietly and began to stroke the inside of her ankle making Relena shiver somewhat.

Heero looked back, startled all of a sudden, as was Relena hearing a deep loud yell of banzai. Relena coughed, feeling the wind knocked out of her as Duo jumped over the back of the couch and on top of her; though he made sure his landing didn't crush Relena to much. "Welcome back 'jouson." He greeted her most seriously before kissing her and wrapping his arms around her back pulling her close; instinctively she curled her arms around him and returned the kiss.

After several seconds they parted their lips. Duo looked back at Heero, who was still sitting casually with his elbow pressed lightly in the middle of Duo's back, his expression was one a slight amusement. As childish as he could be, the taller male began to taunt the other man, chiming.

"I got to kiss her fir-irst. I got to kiss her fir-irst." Relena controlled her laughter, pleasantly surprised that the stoic ex-assassin seemed to be taking the teasing so well, and then as if Duo couldn't get anymore immature he stuck his tongue out at Heero.

No longer able to hold back the giggles Relena let them out, closing her eyes somewhat embarrassed by Duo's behavior. "Duo you're awful!" She laughed pushing against his shoulder.

"What?" He questioned acting all innocent as he looked back at her. "Besides. It's rare I get one up on this guy."

Sighing heavily, Heero shook his head. If he had not gotten used to, as other's called him at times, braid boy's antics after all these years he never would; fortunately he had gotten quite used them. They had helped him lighten up and enjoy even the little things in life. While he had always been emotionally contained Duo had always been able to let loose and show his feelings even at the risk of being rejected because of them. He eyed his beautiful lover boy and smirked catching sight of his smart ass grin as he hopped off of Relena and then pulled her up, asking her if she wanted to shower.

Heero caught his breath noticing that the little romp with the Minister had mussed Duo's hair, causing several strands of it to hang loose. The tussled chestnut brown locks were framing his face, which had gotten even more sharp and handsome over the years, though his lavender-blue eyes had never lost their ornery sparkle.

His eyes darted to Relena who told Duo a shower sounded wonderful. She giggled a little again when Duo told her she could rinse herself off after he got to soap her up.

"Not now Duo. But I am absolutely starved. I slept through lunch on the shuttle ride home."

"You're in luck. We just went grocery shopping today so we have just about anything."

"Surprise me Duo." Relena told him as she winked at him. "You do it so well."

Duo chuckled and kissed her again. "I missed you girlie." He sighed leaving her, heading into the kitchenette to begin dinner.

She took a step towards Heero and kissed his lips lightly. "I shouldn't be long."

She took another step to pass him but Heero suddenly grabbed her arm pulling her back gently. She was spun around and found herself cradled in Heero's arms, his lips devouring hers, his embrace crushing her to him. She accepted the invitation and their two tongues entwined and slid together in slow, sensuous waltz. He then slowly pulled back, but just enough to break the kiss. His voice was low almost a growl but his eyes were warm and the corners of his lips turned up into a smile. "I missed you too...girlie."

He saw her perfectly straight and polished teeth showing through her fabulous smile. "I bet I've missed you more." She teased smoothing her hand down the side of his face and breaking from his embrace to make her way to the bathroom.

Heero watched the sway of her hips that just seemed to have the perfect amount of curve for her long waist and even longer legs. As an adult, she still tended to be a little to thin, but overall her body was well formed and shapely where it needed to be. He had always thought that the high collared tailored suits never did her justice, other than showing a good deal of her legs, which at the moment were holding his interest. He took in a breath seeing a well-toned gam muscle flex, admitting, that he had always been a legman.

He stared at the direction she had gone way after she was no longer there. He wondered if Relena knew he loved her just as much as Duo, if she knew he found her just as beautiful, just as sexy, and just as desirable. She had been a major factor of healing his soul as well. She was quiet and serious enough to truly listen to him when he poured his heart out and when she did speak her words had been true and supportive. She had given him the strength to face his demons and fears yet still was always there as his safety net to catch him if he fell.

"Hey lover."

"What?" Heero replied to Duo's call.

"You know how much I hate to disrupt those oh so deep and introspective thoughts of yours, but I could use a little help over here."

"Sure Duo." He said ignoring the teasing stab at his silence. He could never talk to Duo like he could to Relena, but then no one could get him to ease up like Duo. If only there was a way to roll the two bodies and mind into one. Of course then where would the excitement be?

Heero picked a knife and began to slice the tomatoes for the salads still keeping silent. Duo cleared his throat to let Heero know how much it was irritating him, but the ex-pilot of Wing seemed not to care. "Hurry up with your shower, will ya Rel? I need someone to talk to. Yep been savin' up a million jokes to tell you. They're all lost on Mr. Humorless over here. Yep Rel, no one appreciates a good joke like you."

Duo thought back a second at how, even before they had all gotten involved together, there had been more than tension between him and Relena over Heero. At first when he started to hang around her, he thought it was only because he needed to get to know his competition, his so called enemy; though looking back now he felt so childish and foolish even thinking of her that way. She had been no more able of controlling her feelings than he had been and having animosity towards her, even though it was natural, had been totally uncalled for.

He grew to regret such thoughts further the more time he began to spend with her. And, after getting to know her he had found himself being more taken with her so much so to the point where he couldn't even fathom how he had even come, to think of her negatively, or how he would ever be able to live without her, or Heero. In fact, he no longer knew whom he loved more, nor would ever want to try and figure it out.

Behind her calm and serious demeanor was, a person of many depths and one hell of a sense of humor. Unlike Heero nothing he did seemed to irritate her, in fact she would most often times go right along with him getting herself involved in some of his antics, laughing at his jokes that other's thought were stupid.

She was respectful of him and took his opinion seriously and into account, and had been the first and only person who did not treat him like he was some immature, idiotic baka that took up precious air for others. Nor, had she ever made him feel that she would rather be anywhere else other than by his side when she was with him. Relena had been able to see the pain, loss and guilt that he had learned to mask so well with humor and a carefree attitude. He could tell her anything, even his deepest fears and insecurities and she would never judge him or let him slip into depression.

Duo had come to realize what it was Heero had come to see in her and appreciate and love about her. That no matter how much she might have disagreed with you, or got angry with you, that underneath it all was a compassionate soul capable of the unconditional love and acceptance of others despite their flaws and weaknesses. Not to mention she had a beautiful face and killer rack, yep he was a breast man when it came to the ladies.

"And to think I almost gave that up for some petty jealousy."

"What was that Duo?"

"Oh, sorry Heero...just thinkin' out loud."



***************


Relena closed her eyes and leaned her head back allowing the hot spraying water to rinse the last of the shampoo out of her hair. She began humming to herself as she applied the conditioner and opened her eyes and read the small banner that hung on the ceiling above the shower. "'Jousen, don't drop the soap, oh yea, glad to have ya home."

She shook her head and laughed, Duo was such a goof, a loveable goof, but a goof regardless. Relena had always counted herself lucky that he was in her life. He had been a refreshing addition to her relationship with Heero, and one she could count on to get her to smile. Sure he had his dark side and dark moods, but he never seemed to let them rule his life and tried to make the best of everyday. She understood why Heero had been taken with him.

"Heero." She spoke his name as she had done countless times in her life and yet just thinking of him made her feel warm inside. He was intense, and serious and dangerous and very lording at times, but he had always made her feel safe and protected, with him she knew she had nothing to fear.

He had gotten so sexy over the past few years as had Duo. Both men were tall, though Duo held a good three inches over Heero. They also both worked out regularly and had maintained their muscle tone and strength, though now they had the filled out bodies of men, not boys. Relena could not help but laugh a little thinking how they were definitely "not" boys.

She had grown to love each one so much that she truly did not think she could choose if she had to. She would no doubt join a convent before having to decide between the two, she almost laughed at that as well for she had sinned more times then she could count. The earth's innocent sweetheart was not so sweet or innocent.


******************


The knife suddenly slipped out of Heero's hand and he bent over to pick it up. Duo leered sinisterly at Heero out of the corner of his eye and winding up the dishtowel he released the cloth. It whipped out snapping Heero and stinging him right on the butt. Startled, Heero jerked up and in the process of spinning he knocked the jar of spaghetti sauce over and onto the floor. The glass container shattered splattering Heero with sauce.

Duo bit his lip and held his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh. Heero's eyes narrowed and Duo braced himself for a balling out by the other man but instead, Heero looked down at his shirt and began to chuckle. Duo felt easy enough to laugh. "Sooo, your not mad?"

Heero shook his head. "No Duo. I'm not mad. Because I just realized that it's your shirt I'm wearing." Duo stopped laughing noticing for the first time Heero was indeed wearing his shirt. Heero's laughter's grew in volume looking at Duo's wide-eyed face.

"My, my shirt?"

"Your shirt buddy." Heero's laughter died down to a sigh. "I'm going to change now."

"Yea, how convenient, any excuse to go in the bedroom where Relena's no doubt probably getting dressed herself. If you're not back in three minutes I'm coming in and jumping her bones with you."

Heero just shook his head in mild amusement and continued towards the bedroom and once entering the room he saw that Relena was in fact there herself rummaging through her space in the closet, wearing only a towel.

"Need help looking for anything?" He asked beginning to unbutton his tomato-stained shirt.

"Just my most comfortable outfit. I get so sick of all those stuffy suits. Here it is." She pulled out a pair of black stretch knit leggings along with a burgundy cotton/wool blend sweater that was once Heero's most evident by the way the hem of it hung down almost to her knees and it's stretched collar slipped to the left, exposing the smooth curve of her shoulder; Heero thought it was the sexiest outfit she owned.

"Put this on."

"Huh?" Heero caught the dark blue shirt Relena had thrown him, knocking him out of his daze. He slipped the simple short-sleeved tee over his head while Relena pulled on her own clothes, not bothering with a bra. She had been waiting months for the feeling of not be restricted and not having to wear such an irritating undergarment was just part of the plan. She quickly ran a comb through her hair and twisted her hair up off her neck, clasping it with a huge beret. She then stepped over to Heero and offered her bent arm.

"Shall we see how dinner is progressing?"

"Sure." He curled his arm around hers and they left the room, heading back towards the kitchen. Duo had just finished pouring the sauce over the three bowels of spaghetti; the table had already been set up with the salads and a bottle of wine, chilling in a bucket.

"Interesting how you guys just conveniently disappear when there is actual work to do around here." He winked at the two and balanced the bowels in his arms taking them over to the table. "Aw, 'jousen, you should be wearing something that shows a little more skin."

Relena chuckled lightly as she sat down at the table. "Don't worry, I'm sure later you'll see a lot more of my skin."

"That a promise?" He winked at her again, his smile as boyish as ever.

She reached over and tapped his nose with her index finger, teasing back. "Only if you're a good boy."

Duo straightened his posture in his seat, "I'll be a regular boy scout if need be, ma'am."

"Could one of you pass the salt?"

Duo obliged Heero's request but not before telling him that he ate too much salt, which Heero replied that Duo could go to hell, instigating a light, "behave boys" from Relena, which turned into a discussion of many things. Thirty minutes and a bottle of wine later, the three found themselves outside on the back porch, Relena sitting on the step huddled between Duo and Heero as they looked out at the stars.

"Do you two ever miss being up in space...the colonies?"

Duo answered first. "Nah, not really, I had nothing going for me up there after the wars anyway. Sure there was me and Hildie's business, but her and her husband are doing a better job with it then I could ever do."

"I still went up into space from time from time, when I used to go on missions. But, I would never wish to live there again, especially since my entire life is here now, along with those that I love."

Duo and Relena both looked over at Heero.

"I think he's drunk, Rel. He's suddenly getting sentimental on us."

Relena just smiled and leaned over, giving Heero a hug. "I thought your words were beautiful." Looking down into her eyes, he held her chin lightly in his palm. The two came together and began to kiss.

"I can be sentimental too ya know." Duo's whine was stopped as he felt one of Relena's hands cup one his hands, guiding it over to her until his entire arm was around waist. He leaned over her and brushed away her hair that was cascading over her exposed shoulder, replacing the locks with his lips. He nipped her smooth skin lightly and began a path of such kisses up along her neck, as the hand that was holding her waist began to slowly make its way under her oversized sweater.

It came across one of Heero's hands that laid over one of her breasts, kneading it and titillating the nipple mercilessly. So Duo settled his palm over her other breast and began doing the same. Relena moaned and broke her kiss with Heero, having time to only take a quick breath before finding her mouth covered again, by Duo's lips. One hand slinked under his braid and up the back of his head and their kiss deepened. Heero took their preoccupation and vested off his t-shirt, followed momentarily by his jeans. He fisted a handful of Relena's hair and tugged lightly. She pulled away from Duo and scooted herself on one step down, kneeling in front of Heero and taking his throbbing erection into her mouth and down her throat.

Duo made quick work of his own cloths, sporting quite a needy hard-on himself and when he sat down beside Heero, Relena switched and gave head to him as well.

The action lasted only a few minutes before Duo came into Relena's mouth so forcefully that she chocked and sputtered. She took it easily, having gotten quite used to it after so many years and raised her head casually, turning her attention back onto Heero's cock. She felt him grasping her hair right before he came as well, his actions much the same as Duo's had been. She eased her mouth off of him and licked her lips, looking up at the two sated men.

"Well, you two look happy." She smiled and sat back down, remaining on the step she was on. "You don't think the moon and stars will tell on us, do you?"

"They managed to keep our secret so far." Heero spoke in his dark tone watching her as she wrapped her arms around her waist. "Are you cold?"

She shook her head. "No, not cold, just, thinking about all of this and how surreal it seems."

"Yea, this would be one for the history books if it ever got out." Quipped Duo as he stroked the back of her hair. "Vice Foreign Minister secret sex life revealed. Is she nympho? Or just extremely hard to satisfy."

"Duo." She laughed softly. "So, am I nympho? Or just hard to satisfy?"

"Eh, that sounds like a trick question to me. I'm taking the fifth. But mister personality over here can answer the question if he wants."

"To tell you both the truth, I don't give a fuck. We are who we are, we do what we do and I see no reason to feel shameful about it. But I don't like to see you sad in the least Relena." Heero reached for her and pulled her up onto his lap and looked into her eyes. "And if anyone were to hurt you, you know I would have no problem breaking my promise and killing them all."

She gave him a tiny smile. "Strangely, I find that comforting to know."

"Well, I'd be right there with him, 'jousen, getting in a few punches of my own." Her smile grew even more and she reached out her hand and smoothed her fingers down Duo's cheek.

"You two are so sweet. I love you both so much."

"Speaking for myself and danger boy over here, the same right back at ya princess. Now enough of this mushy stuff, okay?" He reached over and unsnapped the beret that was holding up her hair, catching a few of the locks that were tumbling down into his hand. "Besides, you're the only one who's not naked yet. To many clothes, tomorrow do you think you could wear your daisy dukes with that hot pink bikini top?""

"Men." Relena mumbled playfully as she yanked her sweater over her head, snapping it at Duo, for his hand had left her hair and was trying to go for her breasts. "The ex-god of death has turned into an octopus."

"If only I could have eight hands to grope you with 'jousen." He went for her again and she fell into his arms and began kissing him, her knees on the lower step, her arms around his neck.

Heero crept behind and ran both of his hands over her rear, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her leggings and pulling them gently down over her hips. He kissed her there, his tongue slipping into its crack and over her anus. She squirmed and caught her breath. Heero probed his tongue a little lower, in between her folds and then into her canal, tasting the sweet saltiness of her accumulating juices. His nose picked up her scent as well and he felt his cock beginning to respond to it.

Duo felt his sex was already hard, pressed between Relena's breasts, his pre-cum making the crevice there quite slick. His hands pressed the two orbs together and he bucked his hips. Relena snaked her tongue out of his mouth, whimpering from the duel sensation. "God...you two are...oh God!"

She bit her tongue, damning herself for raising her voice outside but was reassured by Duo that no one would hear her. She dug her nails into the braided man's shoulders and moaned some more, disappointed when Duo stopped the titti-fuck.

"Too soon, don't ya think?" He made eye contact with Heero, who had stopped his own ministrations with Relena, after she had already come once from them. "Shall we?"

"After you." He replied as he tugged off her pants completely tossing them up onto the porch.

Relena tried her best to look between the two, wondering what they were planning, it then suddenly clicked when she felt herself being lifted slightly and placed on Duo's lap, his cock placed right at the opening of her lower body. He brought her down suddenly and she yelped with delight and moaned even more controlling herself not to move while Heero came up behind her, lubing the opening of her ass with his cum and spit. She soon felt him pressed to her as he rammed her gently and embedded himself deeply into her rear.

The two men began to move then, and after a few awkward strokes they had built up a steady pace. Tears welled up in Relena's eyes as the sensations of unbridled bliss began to take over her body. She moved her body the best she could, feeling the heated breaths of the two men on her left cheek as they were kissing each other wildly. She turned her head the best she could and snaked out her tongue, which their tongues happily accepted. Their combined saliva dripped from their mouths and onto their united bodies mixing with their sweat.

Relena then tore away as she came with a startled cry; her body shivered as the two men continued to fuck her, not having came yet themselves.

"Hang, in there, with us 'jousen. You, always, have." Duo whispered.

"Nothing, you haven't, done before, Relena." Heero added. "Come for, us again."

"I, know, I know...oh fuck!" She screamed, the sensory overload felt as if it would drive her insane, but she wanted it and she was not going to stop. Her whimpers of doubt began to change into demands for more. Each of the men obeyed her commands putting more force and speed behind every one of their combined thrusts, releasing primitive sex sounds of their own.

The unshed tears finally streamed down Relena's checks as she came twice more, feeling the release of warmth deep inside of her, first from Heero, and then Duo as the two young males came quickly and hard in their own right, crying out loud almost in unison.

The three remained together for several seconds more, allowing the chilled breeze of the night air to cool off their hot and sweaty bodies. Heero kissed Relena's cheek right before dislodging himself from her. Duo kissed her lips commenting on how lucky women were to be able to have multiple orgasms. He lifted her and a sloppy popping sound was heard as he pulled out of her.

Both him and Heero helped her to her feet and once standing, she raised her arms above her head and her body on her tiptoes, stretching out her cramped body. She dropped her hands down to her sides, sliding each one around the waists of her two men. She kissed each one on the cheek and sighed. There would be one thing she would regret about quitting her job, her wonderful homecomings.

The End?