Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro: Little Hamsters, Erotic Adventures ❯ Dream a little dream... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hamtaro: Little Hamsters Erotic Adventures

Fic series 1 Part1 "Dream a little Dream……"

By: Undercover Ham-Ham Lover

It was late night at hamtaro and laura's house, Hamtaro had just settled in for the night and began dreaming of what he normally does when he gets to bed….sunflower seeds…well this night turned out to be quite different than the ordinary….

Hamtaro: *sleeping on his wood chips, dreaming*

Hamtaro: "Boy these sunflower seeds are great!" *krump krump* *he hears a voice from another part behind the bushes*

???: "Hamtaro…." *the voice said very flirtatiously*

Hamtaro: *heke?* *stops eating his sunflower seed*

*??? steps out of the bushes and it's Bijou, but something about her seems different*

Hamtaro: "Bijou what are u doing here?"

Bijou: "You silly, silly boy, I came to see you!" *she moved in closer and ran her paw up and down his left thigh*

Hamtaro: *still sitting holding the sunflower seed, felt different as she did it. And he didn't know why, and for a strange reason, he liked it* "Bijou, I….I *he was getting nervous and eager for some reason, the more she touched him, the more pleasure he got from it*

Bijou: *noticed the more she did it, his ham cock was getting harder, she smiled as it got bigger and harder for her, so she moved her paw and began to get closer and took the sunflower seed out of hamtaro's paws and moved it seductively in-between her two perfectly rounded breasts*

Hamtaro: *stared in awe as she licked the tip of the seed that he had bit and then moved the seed as his eyes followed, down to her pussy where he could see and sweat began to run down his face as he saw her take her paw and again bring it on his thigh but this time, moved it closer to his cock*

Bijou: *began to stroke his cock as hamtaro sat motionless staring with wide eyes, as she moved herself onto his lap, her pussy just almost on his cock* *giggles, and looks at him seductively* "Hamtaro, I know you want me, just touch me…" *she then ran her paws up and down his chest and touched his cock once more to entice him*

Hamtaro: *a strange sensation ran through his body, Bijou watched him as he took his right paw and touched her right breast, she nipped it lovingly as he ran his paw around it, caressing it, then brought his mouth to it and sucked on the tit of it, Bijou moaned in pleasure and stroked his cock with her left paw as he did it*

This made Hamtaro's instincts kick in as he moved himself closer and pushed his cock into her pussy, breaking her hymen and making Bijou whimper in pain and pleasure at once. Bijou moaned his name over and over as he pounded his cock in and out of her pussy like a jackhammer. Hamtaro pulled her hind legs up to push his cock all the way back to her clit as he fucked her fast and hard, Bijou laying on her back, her hind legs wrapped around his waist and began to scream his name in ecstasy as he did it.

Bijou: "HAMTARO!! OH HAMTARO!!!"

Laura: "Hamtaro? Hamtaro, what are you doing?"

*Screech Screech Screech *

Laura: "Hamtaro wake up!"

Hamtaro: *was asleep holding the cage wall and working it in a humping motion as he came to his senses*

Hamtaro: *heke?* "what am I doing?" *Laura picks him up*

Laura: "you seem fine now, you must have had a bad dream…"

Hamtaro: *kush-kush* "dream, I don't know Laura, maybe I should ask Maxwell, I don't think it was a nightmare…."

Laura left like usual and Hamtaro made his way to the clubhouse, Oxnard wasn't there to walk with him, because of being with Kana and her parents on her cousin Dillon's farm for the weekend. He walked by himself until he ran into….

Bijou: "Bonjour, mon amie!"

Hamtaro: *speechless, eyes wide looking at her, that sensation from his dream was happening again* "Bon….jour…..Bi…Bi…"

Bijou: *giggles* "You are silly today aren't you?" *she winked at him, he blushed, his face was completely red and she noticed it, but didn't say anything* "Where is Oxnard?"

Hamtaro: "He's… away with Kana and her family….at the farm. So… *nervously* heading to the clubhouse?"

Bijou: "Oui…" *smiles flirtatiously* "well we could spend the day together Hamtaro…everyone else won't mind…they are all spending time with the ones they care about…" *she broke off, she wasn't sure if he loved her the way she loved him. Sure they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but that was only when Boss and the others weren't around, and he never really expressed his feelings to her, making her doubt their togetherness at all. She had been having the same sensations he has, like when she first saw him from the tree, sure she did like Boss a bit, but she really wanted this hamster, her ham, none other than the present company, she longed for him, perhaps maybe today she can find out for sure she thought*

Hamtaro: *smiled and took her right paw in his, blushing, and it was a bit sweaty and he noticed* "ok… sure Bijou we can…"

Bijou: *got another sensation and squeezed his paw gently in hers as they walked together to the forest, and she was a bit nervous* "Let's….go…Hamtaro…"

What will happen with these two star-crossed ham lovers? Find out in chapter 2!

Please review, or there won't be anymore for you!! Thank-Q!!