Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro: Little Hamsters, Erotic Adventures ❯ Dreams Do Cum True ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hamtaro Little Hamsters, Erotic Adventures

Series 1 Part 8 Dreams Do Cum True

By: Undercover Ham-Ham Lover

"So Laura…what should we do now…?"

"Travis…um…well…"

Travis was still holding Laura on that warm Saturday afternoon, they were gazing into each another's eyes, blushing at one another, and it was getting late.

Laura: "Perhaps we should clean this mess up…"

Travis: "Right…" *He lets go of Laura and they clean up the mess, and head to a classroom, one that has a hamster in it…*

Laura: "How are you doing Sparkle?" *She opens the cage and pets Sparkle. * (Author's note: for those that DO NOT know her she appears in Hamtaro's 2nd season episode 54 She has brown ears, her head also has brown fur and she has two brown pigtails, similar in appearance to Bijou but she has pink bands not ribbons. The rest of her body is white except for a brown fur heart on the back of her right thigh. Like her owner, she is also a singer, a very good one at that.)

Sparkle: "Doing fine…I wish you two would leave so I can go see everyone…"

Laura: "Why the glum look? Anyway…here's some treats…" *Laura places her back in the cage and Sparkle hides a few of the treats in the fresh wood chips, and eats one herself, Laura looks over to Travis. * "She's the last one that needed to be taken care of let's go…" *She was nervous as she gazed into his eyes, Travis could tell and held her close again. *

Travis: "It's ok Laura…let's go to my place and relax and watch a movie…" *He blushed while saying it*

Laura: "Ok…sure…Kana's away so I guess it should be alright…" *It was hard for her to not feel nervous around him, so could only smile after saying that nervously*

Everyone else had already left. They both left closing the classroom door and returned everything they used to the shed by the school and locked up and were on their way to Travis's house…

Sparkle: *Watches them leave and exits her cage, not before placing 2 of her hamster treats in her purple backpack, then places it on her back. * "Good, the coast is clear, finally…I thought they would never leave…" *She walks over to a hidden open part in the wall by the locked classroom window, her escape from the classroom to be with the other ham-hams…*

"I hope someone is still at the clubhouse…maybe Boss is still there…" *With that she enters the hole, and is outside the school in a matter of a minute and is running to the clubhouse.

===============================================================

"It's so quiet out here…" Snoozer said as he continued his "quest". He had left the clubhouse about two hours ago, he had been walking around town, looking for anyone, preferably a girl hamster…if Stan could get Pashmina, and he was sure everyone else was pairing up too, perhaps he can find someone too, someone special… he thought to himself.

Snoozer: "Maybe this was a mistake…I have been asleep for so long…I may never find anyone that I would want to be with or would want to be with me…" *He felt alone that night, it wasn't getting warmer, much colder than the hot, humid day. Watching Pashmina and Stan that day made him realize something he was missing in his life, something very important…love. The feeling of being alone made him feel colder than the night air. All the other ham-hams were enjoying the day with ones they cared about while he was alone, no matter he thought, for that would soon change, he wasn't going back until he had a girlfriend or mate, and not necessarily in that order. *

===============================================================

*Giggles* "Travis! What's the rush?"

"Come on Laura!"

Travis and Laura ran to Travis's house laughing and giggling the whole way, Travis held her hand the whole time, easing both their consciences, making it easier for them to talk to each other as they entered Travis's house.

Laura: *Stands there in awe, she has never been to his house before, it was big and furnished with expensive couches and such, there was a nice sized entertainment stand, a big TV and some DVDs were in it, Laura approached it and began to look through the DVDs*

Travis: "Make yourself at home while I make some popcorn…"

Laura: "Ok…" *Still a bit nervous, she continued to look at the DVDs, hoping to find a nice one, and to relax her nervousness around him. *

Travis: *Returns in a few minutes after he has popped some popcorn and Laura finds a nice movie, it has some romance and action, and adventure. *

Laura: "This movie should be fine!" *She has trouble placing it in the player*

Travis: "Here let me help you…" *He places his hands on hers and they guide the DVD into the player, both can feel each other's heartbeat racing as both their palms begin to sweat. * "Um well…."

Laura: "Yes Travis?" *She turns around and gazes into his eyes, making him more uneasy around her*

Travis: *Without thinking plants his lips on hers again, Laura at first is shocked and then places her arms around him and is pulled into his embrace. *

Laura: *All sense of reality began to leave her, if this was a dream she did not want to wake up…then a sense of reality did come back to her…she did want to have sex with him, but…* "Travis…" *She pulls away from him* "This isn't right…"

Travis: *Stops and gazes into her eyes, both his hands on her cheeks* "Then why does it feel so right…?"

Laura: "…" *Blushes and brings him closer and they kiss passionately and are back in an embrace*

They kiss and hold each other tight as they go down to the floor in front of the TV while the movie is playing….

===============================================================

"Damn him! Damn him! She was MY girl not his girl! Hamtaro!!!" Boss shouted as he began to cry sitting in front of the entrance to the clubhouse, his heart was heavy and he could no longer hold anything back, he pounded his right paw against the tunnel wall.

"Boss…are you ok?"

Boss: *stopped as he heard a familiar voice, it was a girl's, it was Sparkle's. Boss looked up at her, trying to hide the tears from her. * "Nothing I'm fine…" *he was upset and trying to hide it from her. *

Sparkle: *placed the backpack down and went over and hugged him, shocking Boss at first, but then he got into the hug and put his paws around her. * "It's ok Boss you can tell me..." *She gazed into his eyes, and saw how blood shot they looked from all his crying, she began to dry his tears for him, Boss at first resisted this, but then allowed her to do so. *

Boss: *sniff* "Why are you here? Don't you have someone to be with?

Sparkle: "Yes and no…" *She blushed* "If you are like this…then Hamtaro is with Bijou…"

Boss: *turned away from her* "Don't bring up HIS name!"

Sparkle: *turned him back around to face her* "Boss…" *She placed a paw on his chest, and moved it down his side…which did excite Boss a little. * "Why don't you spend time with me and we can talk all about it…"

Boss: *nodded and sat next to her, they talked for a good hour, on what had happened and Sparkle listened to every word he had said, until…* "So that's what happened…" *He was much calmer and at peace after what he said, a little tension did leave him. Boss was now depressed and no longer angry. * "I don't know what to do now…" *he looked down, and sat there silent*

Sparkle: *blushing, she sat next to him, and put a paw on his right thigh, that made him blush as well. Gazing into his eyes she said* "Boss…think of this as a good thing…we can go to the Minihams concert tonight! The free one in the park for all the hamsters in town!"

Boss: *smiled a bit, but then turned away from her, still upset from earlier. * "There is nothing good about what happened, I love her and she slept with him…and not me…"

Sparkle: *used her right paw and forced him to look into her eyes, she looked at him lovingly which made him crack a smile, she smiled back at him. * "Maybe if I sing to you…perhaps you will feel better…"

Boss: *Liked the idea…he did like Sparkle…the concert was sounding like a nice idea and he didn't mind a song from her. Better than being alone tonight. * "Ok…let's go!" *He sounded much better saying it, he held out his paw and she accepted, both hamsters blushed as they headed to the park together.

Sparkle: *blushed as much as he did as they left the tunnels and were on their way to the park. * "You won't regret it!" *Giggles*

As they reached the concert, many hamsters have gathered to watch the group Minihams performing with Jingle, it was packed; Boss and Sparkle were fortunate, mainly due to Boss's size to get a nice spot up front. They shared a treat as they watched the show as it began to rain…

*Ring* *Ring*

"Travis…ohhh…. who's that?"

"Oh no!" Travis says as he takes his hands off Laura, it was starting to rain and they were just getting started, they were still dressed, they got up and started to fix themselves. The movie was still running. Travis turned it off and opened the door after he and Laura were presentable once more.

"Travis! What took you so long to open the door! Oh we have company!" His mother said. They helped her with the groceries she was carrying.

Travis's mother: "So is she staying for dinner?"

Travis: "Um we should head back to Laura's house, her parents are expecting her soon!"

Travis mother: "Ok if you are sure, it's raining, then be careful!"

Both Laura and Travis run to her house, Travis let Laura wear his jacket so she wouldn't get soaked. Finally they arrived at her house.

Laura: "Perhaps you should have wore a coat, you are soaking wet!" *She helps to dry him off, even though the outside was cold, their passion for one another burned brightly within them, keeping them warm, eager to be with one another. Laura glanced and saw her parents weren't home, perfect for them to be alone…* "Travis, you still have…"

Travis: "Of course! I kept those dry!" *He winked seductively at her as she opened the door for him and they dried off and raced upstairs to Laura's room…*

"Boy, it's really coming down!" Snoozer said trying to stay dry. His search has led him to the Hamster X bar, which he eagerly opens to dry himself off. To his surprise he sees many strippers on a stage dancing for the customers, while some are on a hamster giving him a private lap dance. Another stripper just sat in a corner by herself…

Cassandra was looking at the other girls dancing on the one guy, and began to feel she was out of place with them. She watched Stan and Pashmina earlier and she couldn't get over the idea of being with a loving guy of her own, not just a guy that would want her for her body, but for who she was.

"Cassandra honey, join us!" One of the strippers called to her as the others continued pleasing the guest.

Supaku: "Always room for one more in this game of pleasure!" *The boy ham said as the strippers continued to please him. * "Ladies just be sure to keep this between us, no need for Kurica to get involved hehe…"

Cassandra: "No thanks I'll sit this one out…"

"Honey you don't know what you are missing…"

Cassandra: "Maybe…" *She continued to drink her sunflower soda*

"Excuse me…are you ok?"

Cassandra: "Huh? Who…are…you?"

A boy hamster that was a bit wet and cold approached her, it was Snoozer.

Cassandra: "Yes I am fine…just peachy…"

Snoozer: *sat down next to the beautiful and depressed girl ham* "You don't sound it…"

Cassandra: *glanced over at the others and sat there, almost beginning to cry*

Snoozer: "Hey, what's wrong? Did I upset you?"

Cassandra: *trying to hold the tears back* "It's nothing…"

Snoozer: "Would you like to talk in private somewhere? I try to find a nice place to be alone when I'm upset, or sleep whichever I prefer…"

Cassandra: *dried a tear that was forming on her cheek* "Alright, let's head to my private room…"

Snoozer: "Ok…" *He saw she was still upset, and he held out his paw for hers, she looked up at it and slowly took it in hers, and couldn't help to smile, it was how Snoozer smiled at her, that just made her feel better. *

Cassandra and Snoozer walk paw in paw to her private room and enter it, Cassandra locks the door so they won't be disturbed.

Snoozer: *Sits in one of the chairs* "So…this is a nice place…" *He couldn't help the fact that he was getting aroused by being with her and in these erotic surroundings, as Cassandra soon noticed. *

Cassandra: "Well…yes it is…it's where I earn my keep around here…"

Snoozer: "I see…are you happy doing it?"

Cassandra: *Turned away from him* "Happy? Of course I am! Look at all I have! A hot tub…a bed…a place to call my own…why wouldn't I be?"

Snoozer: "If you were happy, you'd look it…you certainly didn't look happy there…"

Cassandra: *turned around and nodded, she couldn't lie, she wasn't happy, but the more she looked at him, the more she began to blush, was it the fact that he was caring? Was it the fact that his wet fur that ran wildly over his body was such a turn on for her, she could see his hard, erected cock and his nice firm body, that she just had to touch, but…would he just treat her like the others? *

Snoozer: *Noticed how uneasy she got around him, she was turned away and running her paw up and down her right breast, exciting him further, he walked up to her. * "It's ok, perhaps you haven't met the right guy to make you happy…not just for one night…"

Cassandra: *Stopped and was still faced away from him* "I wouldn't know a guy like that, I keep doing this job until I find the right boy for me, who would love me for who I am…I bet that's all you want from me now isn't it?"

Snoozer: *Places his right paw lovingly on her right shoulder, and gently massages her right shoulder. * "No…at first when I started my little journey to find a mate of my own, I thought I just wanted to experience sex, but now I see, that I am not alone in being lonely around it…"

Cassandra: "What do you mean...?" *her heart beat faster as she felt his massages*

Snoozer: "You have been with many guys, but you are still alone, no one has filled that void that is so apparent in your life, just as I have been with no one and I am searching to fill my void of loneliness."

Cassandra: "I'm a slut…no one will take me seriously…only see me as an object…" *She was beginning to cry, tears rolled down her cheeks*

Snoozer: "You don't have to be that way…others will respect you for what your beauty is on the inside, not just the out, I see it, so can others…"

Cassandra: "You are only saying that to have sex with me…"

Snoozer: "I am saying it because it's true, you don't need this kind of life to be happy, you don't need it, only you can make that choice of your happiness…"

Cassandra: "How will I know if you are right? What is the right choice for me then?" *She faced him, tears were beaded on her cheeks*

Snoozer: *Places his left paw on her left shoulder now* "Listen to your heart, let that be your guide, and you will find your answer…" *He takes his paws off her shoulders, and turns away and begins to leave, and turns around to her once more. * "I wish you the best, and hopefully you will find the happiness you seek, good bye…" *He unlocks the door and leaves. *

Cassandra: *began to sink in his words, and how he was to her, she began to think, what would make her happy. That boy, no one ever talked to her like that, and foremost, he didn't even try to mate with her, he just gave her advise and left. She thought of Snoozer more, she touched her shoulders again, his warmth from his paws was leaving them, and she felt so much better with him. Her heart beat even faster, when she talked to him, and as she thought of him now…was this love? Perhaps that's what she was looking for, someone to show her a reason to leave this lifestyle, the more she thought of his words and him, the more she wanted to be with him. * "Wait!!!"

Snoozer: *heard her shout that as he was nearing the end of the hallway, she ran up to him, as tears were running down her cheeks. * "What's wrong? Are you ok?"

Cassandra: "No…I won't be without you…"

Snoozer: "It's ok…" *He began to dry her tears for her, she rubbed her cheeks against his paws lovingly as he then ran his paws through her blonde hair. * "If you want me to stay I will, I was wondering if you would be ok, I was worried…"

Cassandra: *giggled happily as he said that, and began to smile greatly at him and put her paws around the back of his neck* "Why couldn't I have met you before I wound up in this place?"

Snoozer: "Because I was asleep…"

Cassandra: *laughed at his joke, and hugged him tightly* " I love you…"

Snoozer: *was feeling just as warm as she was* "I love you…"

Cassandra: "Cassandra, and you are…" *She kissed his nose, and Snoozer blushed*

Snoozer: "Snoozer…" *He placed his paws around her and kissed her on the nose as well, she blushed*

Cassandra: "Snoozer…don't stop…I need to experience real love, not false love…"

Snoozer: *gazed into her eyes, pulling her into an embrace* "Do not worry Cassandra…I love you and don't intend to stop loving you…" *He kisses her lips passionately, she could only hold him tightly as he did so, and kiss him as much as he kissed her. *

Cassandra: "Snoozer…" *she kissed him over and over, and firmly squeezed his ass, to entice him. *

Snoozer: *his cock was brushing against her thigh, he began to caress her breasts*

Cassandra: *began to moan his name over and over again as she walked backwards, leading him back to her room, which Snoozer closed the door of, and she locked it. Snoozer took her paw and placed it on his cock, which she happily began to stroke, making him moan in pleasure, as he continued to caress and suck on her objects of desire. *

Snoozer: *his back was against the bed and he pulled her onto it with him and she eagerly sat on his lap, and began to lick his chest running her tongue up and down it, making him harder and harder.*

Cassandra: *got of the bed for a second, but Snoozer got her before she went to far, with her back to him, and his cock pressing against her ass, she looked behind puzzled at him until she noticed his paw was going lower and lower. * "What are you doing baby?"

Snoozer: *smiles seductively at her as his paw gets closer to her opening of his desire. * "Trust me, you will love this…baby!" *He licked her cheek, causing her to blush and get aroused, as he gently, and firmly pushed his paw up her pussy, causing her to gasp in pleasure and push her ass against his cock, making him harder. *

Cassandra: "Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy…ohhhhhhhhh" *she had never had this done before, all the other boys had just wanted her to ride them, or her to take it in the ass, never had she experienced such pleasure…. * "SNOOZER!!!!" *she held his head with her left paw as he licked her cheek and moved his paw deeper inside her, stimulating the walls of her pussy. *

Snoozer: *remembering exactly what Stan had done to Pashmina, he followed everything move for move. With great success, Cassandra arched her back for him, leaning against his chest, pushing her ass against his hard cock, making him grunt with satisfaction, as he continued up her pussy, while using his other paw to caress her breasts. Finally reaching what he was looking for, her clitoris. He began to massage the pleasure maker, very smoothly and kept rubbing it, making Cassandra tense up, nearing her climax. *

Cassandra: *her body began to convulse with all the pleasure she was receiving, she couldn't speak, just clench Snoozer's fur on his head to keep it up, until to her surprise, she came and her cum covered his paw and some landed on the foot of the bed. She continued to twitch in pleasure as he gently laid her on her back on the bed sitting over her, she spread her legs for him and was finally able to speak. * "Snoozer…"

Snoozer: *gently caresses her sides and cheek and prepares for his insertion into her, while he seductively licked a bit of her cum off his paw, and smiled at her. * "The taste of success, never tasted so sweet…"

Cassandra: *smiled seductively, as she took his paw and seductively ran her tongue up and down it licking the cum on it off, cleaning it, then just smiles at him. * "I've been waiting for this for so long…I want you inside me…."

Snoozer: *notices he doesn't have a condom* "Um…shouldn't I get a…."

Cassandra: "Don't worry, I want you to be my first, as well as my one and only true love…" *She reaches up and touches his chest, then kisses his lips, as he kisses hers as well. *

Snoozer: *Just as Cassandra lays back down on the bed, he gets closer to her and slowly pushes his head of his erect member in her pussy, causing her to clench the sheets of the bed in her paws. He moves it further and further, rubbing it against the walls of her pussy causing her to moan in pleasure. *

Cassandra: "Ohhhhhhhh………Snooozer!!!!" *She continued to clench the sheets, she never felt so much pleasure, as he kept moving himself deeper inside her, she had to clench something harder, she then brought her paws to his ass and began to squeeze it firmly. *

Snoozer: *took that cue, after grunting with more satisfaction from her, pushed his cock further up her pussy until it reached her clit. Then at first, he pumped it slowly into her, as she continued to moan over and over, then as she began to squeeze his ass firmer, as he began to thrust his cock into her faster and faster, making her moan and scream in ecstasy his name. *

Cassandra: "Snoozer!!! Snoozer!!! Snoozer!!! OHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Snoozer: *grunt* *moan* AHHHH!!!! OHHHHH yeah…."

Cassandra: "AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Snoozer: "Oh yes……AHHHHH!!!"

Cassandra: "SNOOZER!!!!! AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

They were both sweating and grunting as the bed was moving up and down very quickly and making much noise, as they made love faster and faster, both screaming in ecstasy. One good thing was the outside couldn't hear what was going on inside the room, because the room was made soundproof. Finally, Snoozer came inside her and she once again came, he laid his head on her breasts, as she kissed his forehead, both were panting and breathing heavily after their first erotic experience together.

Snoozer: *gets off her and rests next to her, his paw around her* "Well, I guess we are no longer lonely, finding mates with each other…" *he leaned over and licked her nose*

Cassandra: *leaned over and on top of him, her breasts pushing against his chest* "I love you…Snoozer" *She licked his nose and kissed his lips, which he quickly returned and kissed hers, pulling her into another embrace. *

Now that they were ready for round two…Cassandra had an idea of her own…

Cassandra: "Since we are a bit "dirty" after our first time, let's have a little hot tub fun! *She jiggled her black furry ass, which caused Snoozer to get harder for her and he followed her to the hot tub and got in it, as she got in seductively at the other end and sat on his lap, with her paws around the back of his neck. * "I'm guessing this hot tub isn't the only thing that is hot in here…"

Snoozer: *could feel her pussy was close to his cock, because his erected member was nudging the opening to it as he smiled and began to caress her breasts and kissed her lips. *

Cassandra slowly begins to get up and set herself on his cock as she begins to ride Snoozer, and soon she is riding him wildly as he moans her name over and over again. Now the hot tub sets the mood for some hot and steamy love between the two lovers, as much of the room is now being blanketed by a veil of steam. Snoozer held onto her breasts as they jiggled in his face as she continued to ride him faster and faster, until she was getting tired. Snoozer then had her turn away from him as she rode him backwards, his cock going in and out of her pussy that way, Snoozer clenched her breasts as she moaned in ecstasy as she road him even more wilder than last time. He thrusted his cock in and out of her faster and faster this time around so she wasn't doing all the work, and to his satisfaction, she was very pleased. Then finally he again assumed his position on top of her and thrusted his cock deep into her pussy, she dug her claws into his back and moaned over and over as he kept moving his hips in rhythm to her moans, pushing in and out of her faster and faster.

Cassandra: "AHHHHH AHHHHHH Snoozer keep it ahhhhh up!!!" *she held him tighter*

Snoozer: *grunt* *moan* "Of course my mate…" *begins to go faster and faster, making her scream out more and more*

Cassandra: "AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Finally both came in the hot tub and Snoozer fell asleep in her arms, very exhausted.

Cassandra: *holding her mate, above water as he rested* "I love you…" *she licked his nose and helped her sleeping mate into the bed with her, she then covered them up in the bed. Then she drifted off to sleep along with him, cuddling him and smiling for the first time in a long time…

"AHHHHHHH Travis!!!!"

"Laura…"

"TRAVIS!!!!"

Travis was preparing her for his arrival into her, and ridding her of her virginity, they were on her bed, caressing one another, without clothes. Laura spread her legs for him, she had just put the condom on his cock and he prepared himself. Then, gently pushed his cock into her virgin pussy causing her to stain her bed sheets, but neither cared at that moment, as Travis began to push his cock in and out of her pussy. Laura instructed him to start slow and he did, then when she began to moan, Travis thrust it deeper and deeper inside her, causing her to twitch in his arms.

"Travis…"

"Laura…"

They continued in this manner, until Travis was getting tired of doing the work and Laura got on top of him, and rode Travis's cock, which he was quite pleased.

"Ohhhh Laura!!!"

"AHHHH Travis!!!!"

"Laura!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!"

They made love faster and faster until Travis came in the condom, then shortly after, Laura came on him. Both rested and slept on Laura's bed. A bit later Laura woke and wrote the days events in her journal like normal.

Laura: "Today was different than any other day Hamtaro! Hamtaro? Where'd he go?" *checks his carrier, no luck* "Oh well he must be sleeping in the hamster house in his carrier, good night little guy! *Laura went back to bed with Travis. *

Just then a blue ribbon gently blew out of the hamster house, landing on a bar to the cage…a white paw reached out to grab it, but then another paw, one with orange fur, lovingly caressed it and drew it back into the hamster house. Inside the hamster house, Hamtaro was on top of Bijou making love to her, she was smiling into his eyes as he was into her's. They both had come to his house to spend the night with one another. They continued into the wee hours of the morning until they were exhausted from their erotic experience once more and drifted off to sleep, together in each other's paws smiling and both were very happy with being with one another. Thusly drawing a close to the Saturday that many of the ham-hams would not soon forget.

Sorry for the long wait on this one! I hope you all love it! Thank you for the comments! Keep them "cumming"! For this series is far from over! Chapter 9 brings a new day and more ham-hams…as well as…stay tuned!!!!