Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki's pleasures and pain ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the readers: This next part has it's own setting. So try picturing Penelope and Cappy in the tall yellow grass on this part. So bear with me. Also, there will be more of these, so just keep reading both parts of the story (so it actually makes sense. Sorry, but I'm making sure FF.net doesn't chew me out.) On with the show.

With a deep breath taken, Penelope begins to tell about her first time. "As I was saying, it started with my dream about me 'buffing Cappy's helmet' and doing a good job. In truth I was just trying hard not to mess up. 'Oh boy, words can't describe what this feels like.' said Cappy.

'Are you sure about that?' Penelope asked.

'Yeah. Wait, you can talk?'

'Of course I can, Cappy. What made you think I couldn't?'

'Maybe it was because you only said...'

'Okwee or Okyoo.'

'Exactly.'

'Well, I can actually talk.'

"Cappy was very suprised to find that out, as you know. But I just kept on going. After a while, I stopped and Cappy put me on my back, 'Well Penelope, it's time for me to lay you down now and make you mine.' he said.

Penelope blushed, but it was concealed under her yellow cloak, 'Um, Cappy...' she said, a little nervous.

'Don't worry, I'll be gentle. It won't hurt a lot, I promise you. You're in good paws.'

'Thanks but-'

'I can't I'm going to have you all to myself, it makes me happy. Especially now that you can speak to me, it puts a smile on my face. Anyway.... anyway..... anyway....'

'What's wrong?'

'I'm trying to open up with you here. You see, I really had feelings for you, but I never said it because I would never know how you felt about me, that and the fact that I'm incredibly shy.'

'You seem carefree to me.'

'Anyway, I love you.'

Peneolpe's whole face was now red, but her blush was unseen to Cappy. Cappy towered over Penelope and began to pull off her cloak, but was stopped. 'No, don't.' Penelope cried.

'What's wrong?' Cappy asked.

'I'm not ready for this yet.'

'You mean breeding?'

'No, I'm ready for that. I mean taking off this cover of mine.'

'Boy, you really are shy.'

'I'm not shy, just very timid.'

'Penelope, that's the same thing. Besides, I wanna see your pretty face."

"Aw, that's totally sweet." said Sandy.

"Hush," Bijou said, "go on Penelope, what happened next?"

"Well," Penelope continued, "I tried fighting Cappy, but it was an uphill battle that I lost and started to cry. 'Don't look at me!'

'Why not, you're very pretty?' Cappy knew how to charm-on.

'You, you mean it?'

'Of course. Now calm down, I got you.'

"So after being calmed down, Cappy began his thrusting. Thank goodness there was no pain, and I was all smiles and coos. 'Uki, uki.'

'That's it, just... uki, relax. I got ya', uki.' Cappy said while going at it.

'I love you so, Cappy.

"After a while, Cappy turned me on my belly and stared thrusting, but I felt this one and cried out. That's when I woke up and saw Cappy's paws around my waist and felt him for real... and of course it's when Pashmina wanted to rip Cappy out of me. Thank goodnes I yelled to stop, or I probably would've had my insides torn."

"We know that part," said Stan, "What happened when you left the tree?"

"Well I lead Cappy to a safe haven. {lemme cut in here readers, sorry bout this. Wild female hamsters have what are known as 'safe havens', which are used to rear young hams into the world. Sometimes, females lead males here for mating, which is risky because males may come back while a female rears her young and kill the hams. then screw the female again. Now back to the show. ~_^} It was a very clean one ans smelled like fresh fallen snow, it would Pass Pashmina's standard for hambearing. Anyway, I had Cappy sit down and I sat in his lap. 'Well, I guess we finish where we left off...' Cappy trailed.

'Uh-huh...' Penelope trailed.

'One thing though...'

'What?'

'I wanna see the real Penelope, not the one who hides herself.'

'Do I... have to?'

'It would make me feel better...'

'Okay, I'll do it for you.'

"And off I removed my cover, letting Cappy see me, bur I was very red.

'Well, how do I look?' Penelope asked.

'More beautiful than I thought.' Cappy answered.

'Would you like me on my back, or belly?'

'Face me, on your belly.'

Penelope followed suit and Cappy turned his hat sideways. He took a deep breath and mounted her face, ramming his hamhood into Penelope's mouth. 'Mmm, mmm hmm oomph!' Penelope mumbled. Translation, 'Hey, slow down some!'

'Sorry.' Cappy said and slowed down. 'I got a little excited, there."

"Do you always have to hump the girl's face?" asked Pashmina.

"Zat's how eet works." Bijou answered. "When we hams breed, ze first mount ees a mouthful."

"We gotta feed you first, Pashmina." said Stan. "All hamsters, as well as guinea pigs, court this way, it's mandatory!"

"Mandatory, my ass."

"Eh, just get reay to get served that 'Dexteroni' at lunch, babe."

"I wanna eat lunch," said Oxnard, "finish this story so we can eat."

"Oxnard's stomach is talking," Penelope said while joking. "Too bad no one can hear it. Anyway, Cappy was... let's just say I was content with the sucker I had."

"Oh, so you're saying I'm not big enough?" questioned Cappy.

"No, I just said I was happy with your hamhood."

"Well excuse me for not having a two inch anaconda above my balls!"

"Anacondas are scary." said Oxnard.

"O-kay." Stan said while rolling his eyes. "Penelope, please move on before we get into a discussion about the world's many different breeds of trouser snake."

"With pleasure.

"Once Cappy got off of my face, he impaled the end that counts and we went back to sex. It felt much better than in my dream. 'I love you, Cappy.' Penelope cried.

'I love you too, Pen.' Cappy said.

'He called me Pen. Ooh, uki."

'Uki...'

"Forty-five seconds into our breeding, things were going at a nice quick speed. the two of us were in sync with each other through everything. 'Uki, uki, uki, uki... Uki, uki, uki, uki... Uki, uki, uki, uki...'

'Oh man, I don't know how much of this I can take.' said Cappy.

'Mee too.

"And we had an explosive climax, we even passed out."

"Now that was so romantic." said Sandy.

"Yes, it was."

back to the PG-13 story.