Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Telling Shizuki ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 7
 
All things considered, Shizuki took the news very well.
 
He was quiet and let Mizuki tell her story. She explained that she quit the school because everyone knew that she was a girl, because she'd passed out and a friend was trying to loosen her clothing so she could breathe and he'd kinda exposed her chest to about 10 people.
 
Shizuki did not yell or shout at the thought of his little sister's chest being ogled by 10 horny boys.
 
She told how the dorm head wanted her to stay and graduate - that the following year she'd have a room to herself, so it wouldn't matter, and that if she could just tough it out, she'd be free and clear the next year.
 
She explained how she tried to tough it out, how her friends all stood behind her, but how every day it felt more and more like she was letting them all down. They were all willing to support her, but she couldn't even defend them from the criticisms of all the other dorms.
 
And then there was the affect it was having on Sano. He didn't need that kind of stress. Especially not going into senior year. It was hard enough that he'd been keeping the secret on his own all this time.
 
“He'd known I was a girl the whole time, Shizuki! And he didn't even tell me, because he didn't want to see me hurt.”
 
“I know.”
 
“WHAT!?! You both knew and neither of you told me?”
 
“Mizuki, you were there. The whole time I was talking about taking you away with me, he kept calling you `she'. If you didn't pick up on it, and he didn't clue you in, I wasn't gonna be the one to tell you.”
 
“He DID?”
 
There were two sighs in the room, and they didn't come from Mizuki.
 
“So how did you find out he knew? After … the incident?”
 
“No. Before that, I kinda got seen by one of the dorm heads when I was changing after karate club.”
 
“You were in karate club?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“But, wait… if a dorm head saw you…”
 
“The dorm heads were discussing what to do about me and I was telling them that no one else knew, not even Sano and… Izumi came in and told them that he'd known all along but that if I wanted to stay, what could it hurt?”
 
“Really.” `Yeah. I bet. He just didn't want you to go.'
 
“I was really freaked out that he knew, so I ran out of the room and Sano came after me, and… he said that he never told me he knew because he was afraid I'd leave and he wanted me to stay by his side.” She stared off into space dreamily, remembering Izumi's strong arms around her. “When we went back, he talked the dorm heads into letting me stay.”
 
“Okay, so the dorm heads were backing you, the school probably wouldn't have acted, you had only three more days to tough it out and you just gave up, even though you could have stayed with Sano? That just doesn't sound like you, kiddo. What else happened?”
 
Mizuki looked to the side, the floor, anywhere but at her brother. “Um. Sano and I started dating after that.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“And… I decided.”
 
“Decided what?”
 
“That Sano should know how much I love him.”
 
“I'll kill him.”
 
Shizuki started to stand up, but Julia reached up to his arm, grabbed his sleeve, and pulled him back down. “She's not done yet.”
 
He sat back down, glancing at Julia with a confused look, then he turned to stare at Mizuki - who was still looking only at the floor.
 
“I… I couldn't have stayed any longer at the school, nii-san… Any longer and everyone would know, and Sano would know, and so I had to leave.”
 
He just stared at her. He knew what was coming, but he was hoping that he was wrong.
 
“Shizuki-nii-san. I'm pregnant.”
 
He stared at her a couple more seconds. Then he stood up, turned her face up to him, smiled tenderly at her, kissed her forehead, stroked his thumb along her cheek. Then he began to stride to the door with a purpose.
 
Julia, however, sensing that he'd gone over the edge, ran and braced the door closed in front of him. “Ah, ah, ah! I don't think so, Shiz-nit!”
 
“Julia, I know you are my beautiful little sister's best friend, but if you don't get out of the way, I will have to move you forcibly.”
 
“Yeah, right! Sit your ass back down in that kitchen, Shiz-nit! Mizuki needs you right now, and if you try to leave, you're going to have to get past me. She threw her arms out to the side, blocking the door, but also exposing her very full bosom and perfect figure. He saw her standing there, trying to be imposing but looking just… pretty and sweet, and laughed.
 
“Do you really think you can stop me? That… That… JUMPER hurt my little sister. And nothing will stop me. He. Must. PAY!”
 
Shizuki pushed Julia out of the way with one hand, and reached for the door handle, only to find himself on the receiving end of a full body tackle. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, grunting, “Get your sorry Shiz-nit ass back in the kitchen! Or you're going to have to explain to customs why you have a blond girl attached to your back.”
 
Any other day, he would have found this funny.
 
He looked at her helplessly. “But… he HURT Mizuki,” he whined.
 
“And you're hurting her now. Shizuki just get back in the kitchen. She needs you to be there for her.” Her voice is pitched very low. He could barely hear her. But it got through to him. As he began to move to get up, Mizuki walked into the front room.
 
“Nii-san. Sano didn't do anything wrong. He spent an entire year and a half, knowing I was a girl. At least once a week, I would sleepwalk and end up sleeping in his bed, and he never did anything. He was a perfect gentleman at all times.
 
“In fact, thinking about it, there were many nights that he didn't sleep at all because of me being in his bed, and he never did anything. Never.
 
“Until *I* told him that I loved him, and that *I* wanted him to see me and take me as a woman.
 
“Sano Izumi is the man that I love. And I am carrying his baby. I'm luckier than any girl I know to have not only found the man that I love, but to have had him love me, and to have him give me a baby. Even if I can never be with him again, I'm just so lucky…”
 
She sobbed a little, and sank to the ground.
 
“How could that bastard let you leave with his baby?”
 
Mizuki was still crying, so Julia answered, “Because she never told him. She didn't want him to give up his life for her. She was afraid he'd come to hate her. She loves him so much, that she's willing to give him up in the hope that he'll be better off.
 
Shizuki looked at Julia, stunned.
 
“Hey, I'm just repeating what she told me. I don't agree with it either. But she made me promise that I'd never tell Sano.”
 
“Well, she hasn't made ME promise.”
 
“NO!” Through her sobs, she stuttered out, “If [sob] you hurt [gulp] Sano. If you [sob] tell him and [gulp] ruin his life, [sob] I'LL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!” She put her head on her knees, and wrapped her arms around her head and sobbed. “I'll never ever forgive you.”
 
“Mizuki.” The lost look in his eyes made him appear much younger than his age.
 
`Great! If only he'd kept his cool, we might have eventually been able to talk some sense into her. But now, she's dug in her heels. We'll never get through! Sigh.' With one hand, Julia stroked Shizuki's arm and whispered to him, “Go hug her and promise you won't tell him, and it'll all be alright, Shiz-nit.” She smiled at him to take the sting out of the insult.
 
He slid over to Mizuki, and picked her up and put her in his lap, wrapped his arms around her, and whispered, “Hush, hush. It's okay. I won't tell him. Okay? We'll get through this together.”
 
Julia replied under her breath, “Shi-kun. Now that's better.” Without moving his head, his eyes went to her, and he smiled at her, mouthing, “You might want to adjust your skirt, killer.”
 
“EEP!” She quickly adjusted so that he could no longer see her ice blue, lace panties, and blushed all over.
 
He smirked at her. `She's just too cute. Too bad she's Mizuki's friend… And so young…' And then he turned back to his darling sister and continued comforting her until she stopped crying.
 
He was aware that she was acting more emotional than usual, but she was pregnant, so it made sense.
 
“Um. Mizuki? Are you worried about telling mom and dad?”
 
“A little. I know that they'll still love me and all, but they're going to be really disappointed that I lied to them about the school.” He shook his head. They'd be disappointed that she lied, not that she'd gotten pregnant. That was just so Mizuki.
 
“Do you… Would you like to keep it a secret about the school?”
 
She smiled just a bit at him. That he'd be willing to continue to help her lie to them is huge. “No. I don't want to keep any more secrets than I have to. And the secret from Sano is enough. That's just to protect him, too, so other than the one I have to keep, I don't want any more secrets any more.”
 
He reached over to pat her head. “You ready to come home then?”
 
“Can I take a nap first?”
 
He just smiled at her.
 
Julia tucked her in on the sofa and the blonde girl and boy made their way back into the kitchen to talk some more…
 
 
[END CHAP]