Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Julia & Shizuki ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 8
 
“So how long has she been here with you?”
 
“She called me this morning from the airport.”
 
“I guess she was too afraid of my reaction to trust me.” He felt a little bit betrayed by the fact that she didn't call him first.
 
“Well, you do tend to be excitable when it comes to Mizuki. But don't take it too hard. It also means she was more worried about disappointing you than she was about disappointing me. That means she values your opinion more.”
 
“That's pretty nice of you to say, Ju-ju.”
 
She grimaced at the name. It was a long standing thing between the two of them. He started calling her Ju-ju-bees years ago. When she complained, he said, “What? It means you're sweet like candy.” But the glint in his eye showed that he was doing it just to piss her off. “And that you're such a shrimp, I could get you stuck to the bottom of my shoe - just like at the theatre.” Eventually it got shortened to just Ju-ju. She on the other hand started calling him Shiz-nit only after she heard some fools at her school talking about waiting a minnizzle, and such. That was the year before Mizuki went to school in Japan. She thought it was a hoot that he was so white bread that he didn't even know that she was calling him a little shit. And using that “affectionate” nickname helped her to blow off… steam when he was around.
 
“Whatever, Shiz-nit.” She tried to glare at him. She'd become very practiced at glaring - even when that was not what she really felt. `But he really does have the most beautiful eyes. Whatever. Focus, girl.' “I can't believe you almost blew it completely there.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You've known Mizuki her whole life, and you still refuse to see that it doesn't matter what you think or how stubborn you are, once she's made up her mind, if you go against her, you'll just push her away. You almost blew it by going against her decision to keep Sano in the dark. Now it's going to be more difficult to get her to change her mind!” She crossed her arms in disgust. As a girl, she'd never really thought about how when she did that, it emphasized the size and shape of her breasts.
 
“What do you mean?” He was so angry that he almost didn't appreciate it. Almost.
 
“We have to get her to tell Sano.”
 
“Feh! Yeah, right! She's better off without him.”
 
“If you believe that, then you're an idiot. I always thought you were her smart and handsome older brother, but if you think she's better off without him, then you don't have a friggin' clue!”
 
`Smart and handsome?'
 
“Well, then, Ju-ju, since you're so clever and seem to know my sister better than anyone, why don't you explain it to me?”
 
“I will.” It really was weird how as they were fighting, they seemed to be pulling their chairs closer to one another instead of further apart. “Mizuki is in love with Sano. She loves him more than anyone else on this planet. And that will remain true forever. Even after she has that baby it will be a tie. Because in her mind, Sano will be perfect forever. And the child will be her baby forever.
 
“AND there's one TINY little thing that she didn't tell you.
 
“Before she left, without even knowing she was pregnant, Sano told her that he would come for her after graduation, and he asked her to marry him.”
 
“Wha!”
 
“Yeah! So he is in love with her, too. Now what do you think will happen when he comes back to her 1 year from now and finds her here with a 3 month old baby? It's going to be quite a shock to a 19 year old boy who's expecting to find our little tomboy flowerchild waiting for him. What do you think will happen?
 
“Will he think that she's fooled around and it's not his?
 
“Will he be so happy to see her that it won't matter?
 
“Or will he just be pissed because she kept from him the fact that she was carrying his child - that he HAS a child - and that she went through that all alone because she - what? Didn't want to be with him? Or didn't trust him enough to stand by her? Do you really think that the first thought in his head will be the reality: that she was so scared that he'd give up his life for her that she gave up hers instead - to protect him?
 
“Don't get me wrong. Sano's a great guy. And he loves her as much as we do. Maybe even more. And he definitely wants to protect her at *least* as much as we do.
 
“But if she doesn't tell him, then she really could lose him. And while she's stronger than she looks, I don't think she's strong enough to take that.”
 
The silence in the room was palpable. Shizuki stared at Julia. He knew she was smart, but she really knew what she was talking about here. Except…
 
“How do you know that he'll get so mad?”
 
“Shizuki.” She looked deep into his eyes, so she didn't notice him swallow hard at the intimacy. “If the woman you loved was carrying your baby and she left you and never told you. And you found out later. How would YOU feel?”
 
Pause.
 
“Shit.”
 
“So. Tag team her?”
 
“Yup.”
 
“But we need to be subtle about it, or she'll just dig in her heels more, okay, Shiznit?”
 
“You know, I really hate it when you call me that. It's not even a word.”
 
“Yeah, yeah, white bread.”
 
“Ju-ju.”
 
They glared at each other and then both took a drink of tea so that the other one wouldn't see them blush.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Once Mizuki woke, they had a quick snack, then Shizuki said he'd drive her back to the house. After the trunk was loaded into Shiz's car, Julia gave them each a quick hug, whispering, “It'll be okay, and I'm right here if you need me for ANYTHING,” in Mickey's ear.
 
And whispering, “Keep me updated, okay?” in Shizuki's ear.
 
He nodded and coughed and quickly walked around to the driver's side door. `Don't think about blue panties. Don't think about blue panties. Mizuki is pregnant. Okay. Okay. Okay. That's better.'
 
`Shi-kun… I can't believe I told him I thought he was handsome. He must think I'm an idiot.'
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
“So. Does that [cough],” `fag,' “doctor know you're pregnant?”
 
“You mean Umeda-sensei? Yeah. He figured it out right away. He's the only one in Japan that knows.”
 
`Must have been his gay-dar.' “So do you know how far along you are?”
 
“Not really. It's just over 5 weeks since my last period started, though.”
 
“Just five weeks? You're barely a week late, then! Are you sure you're pregnant?”
 
“Well, Sensei said that the urine test was `inconclusive' but that the blood test was `very conclusive'. Why? Do you think he might be wrong?”
 
`She doesn't sound hopeful at that - she actually sounds sad…' “If he took a blood test, then no. He wouldn't be wrong.” `I wonder how he pulled off getting a blood test for pregnancy run when he's in an all boys school? He must have had to pull a few strings to keep THAT quiet.'
 
He stared at her with a look of wonderment on his face. `I guess you just can't help loving her and wanting to protect her. Even if you are a crazy queer.'
 
The way her face brightened when he said that the doctor wouldn't have been wrong… `She really loves that poor idiot.'
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
After breaking it to her brother, her parents were easier to tell. They also thought that she should tell Sano, but didn't want to push her.
 
She never told them that Izumi had proposed, but her dad still rambled on about having another Furo lover in the family and how smart that Sano boy had seemed when he had stayed over.
 
Her mom just held her and stroked her hair, smiling and telling her that she was sure that everything would work out just fine - just wait and see.
 
They were a bit taken aback when she told them that the school was an all boys school, and that was why she had cut her hair. But when your daughter comes home, tells you she's in love with a boy who loves her back, and that she's pregnant, but the father can never know because of x, y, and z, and oh, by the way, the school I went to was an all boys school and sorry I lied about that, but I really was compelled to get over there and go to school with Sano and he's now the father of your grandchild, the whole school thing seems… not really inconsequential, but more like… fated.
 
Mizuki made them both promise not to do tell Sano before she went to bed.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
After she was asleep, Shizuki and his parents talked for a long time about Mizuki and Sano. They all agreed that Sano should at least know, but none of them would directly or indirectly break their promise. For now.
 
But even without bringing it up, they all silently agreed that they would try to get Mizuki to change her mind somehow. Because if she didn't, her heart would remain all knotted up, and she'd never be free.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Even though she was worried about him, she didn't have any trouble sleeping. That's one of the blessings of pregnancy. You get so tired, you can sleep even if you think your mind should keep you up.
 
But when she woke up the next morning, sighing Sano's name, she looked around the room startled. `Oh yeah. I'm home,' she thought smiling. `And Sano's in Japan.' And the smile was gone.
 
She went downstairs, and her mom had made her favorite breakfast and poured her a glass of peach juice. She drank it and thought of Sano. “Did Sano used to bring you peach juice, dear?”
 
“How did you know?”
 
“You just looked so sad when you were drinking it, dear.” She brought her a plate of food, and sat down with her to eat.
 
“So they weren't supposed to be practicing English when they were here, were they? You just didn't want them to catch on that you were a girl, right?”
 
“Yeah. Sorry.”
 
“Well, dear, I think that cute Nakatsu boy didn't have a clue about much of anything that night. But wouldn't be surprised if Sano - he seemed very very smart - I wouldn't be surprised if he knew everything.
 
“Especially with the way he and Gilbert were glaring at each other…”
 
“Huh? Oh, crap! Gilbert! Hey, Mom, did you…”
 
“No one will tell Gilbert, honey. It's up to you to tell him or not. We love him, and can't thank him enough for bringing you back to us and taking care of you, but we'd never step in like that. No. It's your decision to tell him or not.”
 
“Thanks, Mom…
 
“Gilbert and Sano were glaring at each other?”
 
Her mother tented her hands and placed them to her forehead, and shook her head.
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X