Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Stepping In Part 1 ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 16
 
She was sitting at the kitchen table. She was putting food in her mouth, and chewing it, and swallowing it. She'd look away from the table, thinking about going back to bed, then she'd look down at her belly, pat it affectionately with a smile, and face the table again with determination. Take a bite. Chew it. Swallow. Take another bite. Grimace. Chew it. Swallow. Look away from the table. Pat her belly and smile. Face the table again.
 
Her mother and father looked at each other and frowned.
 
Once she'd finished and was allowed to go back up to bed, they starting talking.
 
“I know we said we'd stay out of it, but we have to do something,” her mother said.
 
“I've never seen her so despondent. She's only happy when she's immediately thinking of the child. But other than that, she's just gray and grim. And she's sleeping too much,” said her father.
 
“And she's so thin!” her mother wailed.
 
“I know we said we wouldn't tell Sano, but if we don't do something…” As her father said this last, Gilbert walked into the kitchen.
 
They looked up at him guiltily.
 
“I'm with you. I've already written to him.” They look up at him with shock. “Oh, I didn't tell him anything specific. But I think what I wrote might convince him he needs to take a week off school and visit.” They all breathed a sigh of relief, and thought, `God, I hope so.'
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Shizuki and Julia had been meeting almost every other day for the past month - ever since that first dinner. It was all about Mizuki. Honest.
 
Today, they met in the same park where Mizuki had told Julia the whole story. They were sitting on a bench talking about the troublesome girl that they both loved so much. There were other people in the park, so they were sitting closer than they normally would have (yeah, right) so that no one would hear them talking.
 
“Ju ju, we have to do something.”
 
“I agree, Shi-kun,” she responded. It was amazing how difficult it was to think when she was looking into his eyes. Eyes that shone with strength and concern for his little sister. She didn't get distracted from thinking about the bigger issue of Mizuki and find herself glancing down at his lips. And her tongue did not choose that moment to wet her own dry lips. Really. “I've already written to him. I didn't say anything I shouldn't. But I did strongly insinuate that it would be in everyone's best interest if he took an early break and came to visit. But with the letter that she sent him, it might not be enough.”
 
Shizuki was finding it very difficult to think. The tongue dabbing at her lips was calling to him. He placed his hand on her knee and gently squeezed. But his thumb did not start stroking her thigh. He had more control that that. He was an adult, he was 25 and she was just 18, right? “How long ago did you send it?”
 
“It should arrive today.” She wasn't leaning in toward him. She wasn't blushing at his nearness.
 
After a month of meeting regularly, some physical contact would be expected, right? It didn't mean anything. But why did her blush make him feel warm?
 
“Then I'll call him tonight. He's got to come. I can't let my little sister continue to rip herself apart like this.”
 
Julia smiled at him then threw her arms around him. “Thanks, Shiz-nit. I always thought we'd make a pretty good team.” Then she blushed again at what she'd just said.
 
He wrapped his arms around her and forced himself to not think of blue lace panties. His breath tickled her ear as he said, “Yeah. A pretty good team.” He smiled, then sighed. She had no idea how attractive she was. He hoped she didn't hug too many guys like this. He was having a hard time controlling himself and he was a grown man. She probably had boys lining up around the block for her. There was no way that she was interested in an old man like him. But not every guy cared about who they hurt. He didn't notice his hands reflexively stroking her back, or that she sighed in his arms at his touch.
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X