Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Driving ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 20
 
The next morning erupted in a flurry of activity. Everyone packed a bag quickly and ate the lovely breakfast that Eiko prepared. Then the doorbell rang, as their friends arrived. First Shizuki, then Julia, then Gilbert and Lisa. Once they were all there, they loaded up the back of Shizuki's Civic, and the back of her dad's SUV with all of their baggage. Then they jumped in the cars and they were on the road.
 
Gilbert and Lisa rode in the back of the SUV with Eiko and Takumi. Izumi and Mizuki rode in the back of the Civic with Shizuki and Julia up front.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
Izumi and Mizuki spent almost the whole trip just cuddled in the back seat. Mizuki had brought her journal with her. At first, she was writing in it as they rode, and when Sano asked her what it was, she wouldn't answer. She just stuck out her tongue and pulled it away from him.
 
“If you don't tell me what it is, I'm going to have to tickle you,” Sano threatened.
 
“No need for that, Sano-nii-san. It's-”
 
“Nii-san! If you tell him, I swear-”
 
“You swear WHAT, little sister?”
 
“Sheesh!” Julia complained, “Just show him already! You were planning on showing him anyway!”
 
“Yeah, but I wanted to finish writing first.”
 
“Writing what?” Sano asked.
 
“Just be patient, and you'll see,” Shizuki replied. “After all, you better get used to it now. Women always seem to make us men wait.”
 
“Just what's THAT supposed to mean?” Mizuki snipped.
 
“Yeah,” Julia agreed. “Like you'd even KNOW, Shiz-nit!”
 
Shizuki blushed and turned to his driving. He was a bit angry at that comment, but he would never admit it. “Never mind!”
 
They drove in silence for a few minutes, til Mizuki said, “There! Done!” Then she leaned over to Sano and cuddled up against him.
 
She held the journal in front of her and stroked the cover. “Mom gave this to me, and I've been writing in it. Every day. It's all my thoughts about our baby and us.”
 
She looked up at him. “I didn't really believe I'd ever see you again. But I thought if I ever did, you might be disappointed that you missed out. So, I wrote to you every day. I wrote you every day.” He patted her head and opened the journal and began to read.
 
As he read, he held her tightly to him, and stroked her hair. He read of her daily heartbreak - all for his sake. All for him. He held her and read, and held her. He whispered into her hair, “I love you, Mizuki. I love you.” She lay her head on his chest and sighed.
 
“Hey! No fooling around in the back seat!” Shizuki called out.
 
“Yeah!” Julia agreed. “It's not fair to those of us who have to do the driving!” She realized what she had said, turned red and turned her whole body to look out the window, so that Shizuki couldn't see her blush. She didn't realize that Shizuki was blushing and focusing really hard on the road.
 
Sano and Mizuki laughed in the backseat and cuddled some more.
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X