Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Years Away From What I Need ❯ Touching Home Part 2 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISC: I don’t own Hana Kimi or the characters. They belong to Hisaya Nakajo. Please don’t sue. I’m not profiting from this story, other than the benefit of the joy of writing it.


Chapter 12

When she woke up, she was curled into him, her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around her possessively. She was wearing nothing but her white bra and panties, and the coolness of the room had made her cling to him in her sleep. He was just in his jeans, and she began drawing kanji on his chest with her finger.

He pulled her close, hugging her tight, and said, “That tickles.”

She smiled at him and said, “Good to know.” Then both hands descended on his sides as she tickle-attacked him. With a high-pitched shriek, he wriggled out of her embrace, trying to protect himself. The sound was so like a girl that she ceased tickling and immediately began laughing.

“What?” he asked. Her laughing prevented her from being able to answer. She just kept laughing. Then she’d almost get herself under control, then point at him and start laughing again. “WHAT?!?” he asked, exasperated.

Finally, she got herself under enough control that between giggles she said, “You sound like a little girl when you’re tickled.”

Crossing his arms, he pouted, “I do not!”

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!” she mimicked. Then lunged at him laughing and he squealed again and pulled away from her. “SEE!” She started laughing again.

Grimacing, he shook his head, then lunged at her. Pinning her beneath him, he began tickling her - or at least attempted to. There was no reaction, other than her smiling seductively up at him and blinking her eyes. “I’m the youngest of three kids. They used to hold me down and tickle me ‘til I couldn’t breathe. I’m not ticklish anymore.”

“Humpf,” pouting, he stopped trying to tickle her. “That’s just not fair.”

“Sor-reeeee!” she sang.

Scowling at her, then smiling, he climbed over her and then breathed in her ear, and was rewarded with a moan. “If you’ll get dressed, we can go get some dinner, my love.”

She stuck her tongue out at him as he jumped off her and then sat back on the bed to watch as she got dressed.

XXXXXXXX


Nakatsu officially began work one week before Taiiku No Hi (Health & Sports Day - an official holiday that occurs on the second Monday of October). The board thought it was the perfect time to bring him in - to build excitement for the holiday. And it gave him three full months working as a sub-coach before he took over the position entirely.

In the three weeks prior to starting his new job, he’d completed decorating his new house - with the help of Kyoumi, of course. They’d gotten into a regular schedule - Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays she’d stay at school and write, and he’d visit Ohsaka to work out and watch the team. Tuesdays and Thursdays, she’d come over and do homework while he cooked, then they’d enjoy dinner and a DVD, followed by him walking her back to the dorm, and a bittersweet kiss goodbye at the gate. Saturdays he’d pick her up from school and take her out someplace nice - fancy restaurants, theatre, dancing, long walks through the park, stargazing at the planetarium. He made sure that at least every other week it was fancy enough that - someday - she’d be able to wear the jewelry he’d already bought for her. So that she’d know when he gave it to her that she would never run out of occasions when she’d be able to wear it.

Then there was Sundays.

Sundays were the day that they spent together all day long. He’d pick her up for breakfast, they’d work on his house, she’d make lunch or they’d go to Auntie O’s. Then they’d work on the house some more. He’d cook dinner or they’d go back to Auntie O’s again. Or McDonalds. Then they’d end up back at the house and play video games until they distracted each other too much to continue playing. Makeout sessions would follow. He’d please her. At first when she’d try to please him, he’d push her off. Then she got fed up.

“NO!” she exclaimed and pushed him off her.

“What? What’s wrong?” he asked, his eyes filled with worry and concern for her well being.

Crossing her arms, and emphasizing the cleft of her breasts in her black lace bra - Sakura had taken her shopping for some new undergarments claiming that if she wanted to give him a present she was sure he’d appreciate seeing her in something other than the plain white crap she had lived in her whole life - her face took on her most stubborn expression. He knew he was in trouble.

“Nakatsu Shuichi, by all that is in me, I swear that until you let me give something back to you then I am not going to allow you to touch me. Period.”

His dumbfounded look was almost amusing.

“Do you honestly think that I can be satisfied knowing that you’re doing nothing but giving? It’s driving me absolutely crazy to not be able to make you feel the way you make me feel. And I KNOW! I know that you want to wait til we’re married to have sex. I’m not complaining about that.” She began pacing back and forth in her exasperation. “In fact, your dedication to that isÉ it just proves that you’re a wonderful man who lives up to his promises. You’re more dedicated and wonderful than any other man I’ve ever known. So don’t think this is me trying to seduce you, because it’s not. In fact, if you tried to take me now, I wouldn’t let you. It would be something you’d feel bad about later, and I’m not letting that happen. So you’re going to HAVE to marry me to fuck me, Mister. One way or the other.

“But it’s not fair to not let me touch you. You get pleasure from touching me, but I don’t get to touch you?!” She stomped her foot with her hands in fists at her sides. “It’s just not fair!”

Awestruck at her speech, his mouth hung open. Then closed and broke into a seductive smile. He sat up on the bed, hands reaching to the buttons on his shirt, then paused and leaned back.

"You know I'm yours, Kyoumi," his invitation for her to do what she wished.

Her eyes got wide and she gulped audibly. 'Okay. What do I do now?!' Tentatively, she leaned in and began nibbling on his ear. He moaned softly. Her hands began deftly working at his shirt buttons and soon her fingers were tracing patterns over his chest - then pushing the shirt off his shoulders so that she could run her nails lightly and then more firmly down his back.

Alternating lips and tongue kissed down his neck, to his collarbone, where she nipped him lightly and was rewarded with a groan.

Pulling back a bit, she kissed down his torso - open mouth, tongue lapping lightly as she went along. Until he started and pulled away from her, with a shriek.

"Oh yeah. Ticklish. Sorry," she said, with a devilish grin. His pout only lasted until her mouth latched onto his ear again and he forgave her with a moan.

His mind screamed, "STOP!" when her fingers began unbuckling his belt and working with the button on his jeans, but she whispered in his ear, "I... don't know if I... know how to do this right, so... tell me if I do something wrong, okay?" with such trepidation that he relaxed into her touch and his hips lifted to help her ease his jeans down and off.

Blushing deeply, she traced around the waistband of his boxerbriefs. He smiled at her and said, "I love you, Kyoumi-ai." Then with a finger under her chin, he said, "Don't do anything you don't want to. Remember, I'll always be yours."

Only the last word was muffled because she jumped on him with a fierce kiss, her hand stroking his rod through his underwear, and he moaned and arched up into her. She kept up the ministrations for a few minutes until he stopped her. With a half-grimace he said, "Uh... if we keep that up, I'm going to get fabric burn."

"Fabric burn?"

He blushed. "Um... it... it needs... lubrication so that... the friction is a good friction, and... through clothes, it's a bit... scratchy after a bit, and... um..." His brain was a little fogged with desire, but even so, he knew that the two of them were just a little too cutely innocent at the moment. 'Aren't I supposed to be too old to get this embarrassed?'

His embarrassment was short-lived, though, as she licked her hand thoroughly, then reached into his shorts to stroke him.

"Oh my god." His head fell back, his mouth open, and she knew she'd done something he liked. After a minute or so of up and down, she felt her hand begin to dry, and she could tell by the feel exactly what he had meant by fabric burn. She'd need more moisture. And... curiousity was propelling her as well. The skin there was so smooth. And the hardness in her palm felt soft. Not soft as in squishy, but soft as in... touchable. She definitely wanted to touch it. And...

She wanted to see it. What could it possibly look like? Something this hard and this soft. Using her other hand, while keeping working with her right, she tried to ease his shorts off. When his brain took in what she was doing, he whipped them off in about 1/2 a second, without even realizing he was doing it.

She looked at his face, and his eyes were closed, his head was back, and she could tell that he was just riding the sensations she was causing. 'I'M making him look like that!' She leaned in for a better look. 'That's funny. It's supposed to be vulgar, not pretty. I wanna...'

She leaned in and kissed the tip, and he moaned and arched up. She smiled, and then licked at the tip, and was pleased to hear him moaning her name as she tasted the salty bitterness of precum.

Her hand had almost completely dried out, so she leaned in, and... 'I can't believe I actually WANT to do this! I mean, when Tamami told me about this, I thought she was lying or insane. But...' her lips closed around his shaft and she began stroking up and down with both her hand and mouth - mouth providing the much needed lubrication.

"OH GOD, KYOUMI!" She'd have smiled if her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied. She kept up the action, and soon heard, "I'm gonna...!" and she felt her mouth fill with a hot, sticky substance. It was swallow or choke, so she swallowed as she pulled free, her hand still working his cock. The second spurt splatted her on the face, and she laughed. The third just dribbled around her hand.

She turned to look at him, as he lay there recovering on the bed. She didn't think about the fact that she was clothed only in her black lace bra up top, but still in her jeans on bottom. She merely held her right hand out loosely, and wondered, 'Um... hm... towel? Bedsheet?... Do I get up? God, he looks so cute like that. *I* did that! Oh, my god. *I* did *that*! I... I... liked it. HE liked it. I think. I hope I did it right...'

At that moment his eyes opened and he looked at her. In her black lace bra, with one hand cupping his offering, and part of it dripping down her face - as if he'd marked her as his - he saw the love of his life, and it broke his heart how fragile she looked.

"Was it... okay? for you?" Five sofly spoken words that conveyed the love she felt for him, and the complete trust. He shot forward and swept her into his arms, then carried her bridal style into the bathroom with a smile on his face that would have sent even non-fans into a swoon.

He sat her down on the commode, wet a washcloth, and then spoke, "YOU. Are the most amazing woman I have ever met, Kagurazaka Kyoumi."

She smiled hesitantly. "So it was okay?"

He delicately wiped the mess off her face. "It was mind-blowing."

She sighed in relief. "Good. I... didn't really know what I was doing, you know? I didn't know how I'd compare..."

"Compared to my hand," he grabbed her hand and wiped it clean, "anything you could do would feel like heaven."

She rolled her eyes at him. "I wasn't talking about your hand, Shuichi." He gave her the confused dog cocked head as he broke from cleaning himself up. "I was talking about any other girls..."

"Kyoumi..." he started hesitantly, "You're... the only person other than the doctor who's touched me there since I got out of diapers."

Eyes wide as saucers, "Re- really?"

He shrugged embarrassedly. "Really."

Sighing hugely, she said, "Thank god! Me, too!"

He lifted her up into his arms and said, "So I've been doing okay with you, right? Have I been..."

"Making me explode? Yeah."

"We're not bad for beginners."

She smiled at him. "Maybe it's because we're supposed to be together." When she realized what she'd just said, she turned red and he laughed while thinking, 'I think you're right.'

He carried her back to the bedroom so they could get redressed, and gave a longing look at the drawer where the ring that he would propose with was nestled.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX