Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Years Away From What I Need ❯ Touching Home ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 11
 
In the morning, Kyoumi woke up to a hand stroking her back. She moaned happily and snuggled deeper into the warmth of Shuichi's arms. Then she realized what she was snuggling in to. Her hips rubbed right up against it. Her eyes popped open, and she lifted her head to look at him. His eyes were closed, and she could tell that he was concentrating really hard - the way he always did when he was trying to make a certain muscle relax. She'd already seen that look enough to recognize it. Closing her eyes, she decided to pretend she was still asleep and tease his morning wood. Making what she hoped was a sleepy moaning noise, she shifted like she was trying to get comfortable and ended up on top of him, her hips molded to his. Head snuggling and rubbing against his chest, her hips were still “trying to find a comfortable position” rubbing against his package in a sensuous grind.
 
Hands grasped her shoulders and lifted her off of him with a swift movement. He growled, then snarled at her, “Dammit, woman! Are you trying to make me lose my mind!”
 
She smiled at him and held up one hand, forefinger and thumb about a centimeter away from each other, admitting that she was trying just a bit. “It seemed a shame to… let this go to waste.” Her hips worked against his again and he groaned.
 
“I take it we're all awake now. And yes, that does include me. Sakura. The roommate who allowed you to let your boyfriend sleep over. I hope you don't plan on making me regret it.” She sounded a bit cranky. Well, she never was much of a morning person. The couple sprang apart from each other, then giggled.
 
They all got up and took turns taking showers. Then, when it was appropriately late enough where it wouldn't appear as if anything unseemly had happened, and all the other students were at class, Kyoumi and Shuichi left to go finish shopping.
 
He needed to be back at his house by 5:30 to accept the deliveries of the furniture he'd already bought, and the movers were scheduled to drop his stuff off at 6. That meant they had 8.5 hours to buy living room furniture, a desk for the library, bedding: sheets, blankets, pillows, bedskirt, etc., shower curtain, bath towels and wash cloths, dish towels and dish cloths, and maybe some kitchen appliances like a toaster and a blender - basically, everything to build a house.
 
They felt like an engaged couple, who was registering for their wedding gifts. Several times, the shopkeepers mistook them for newlyweds or soon to be newlyweds. Kyoumi blushed every time that happened, and Nakatsu just thought, “Soon.” Luckily, they got all the furniture shopping done early enough so that the store sent the order electronically to the warehouse, and everything - including the stuff he'd ordered the night before - would show up at the same time.
 
By 5pm, they were already back at his house, each of them laden with several bags from their shopping spree. Their current bounty was composed mostly of linens, but Nakatsu also had a few kitchen items as well. Spreading everything out on the kitchen counter, Kyoumi began to organize things for putting them away into cabinets.
 
The furniture arrived on time, and the delivery men assembled the pieces that needed assembly in the location that Nakatsu specified. Nakatsu kept Kyoumi occupied with organizing the living room so that she didn't see the delivery men bring in the dressing table.
 
By 6, the store delivery truck backed out, and by 6:10, the movers backed in. They brought in the recliner, set it in with the rest of the furniture for the living room, and then put the kitchen and bedroom boxes in the appropriate rooms. After they'd left, Nakatsu put his hands on his hips and turned to the lovely woman who was inspiring him to be so much more than he'd ever really thought he'd be.
 
“Dinner now? Or should we continue to put stuff away for a while.”
 
Tapping her forefinger on her lip, she paused in thought. “Let's put away stuff. Then, maybe we'll be all done and dinner will be a celebration!”
 
They continued unpacking. Kyoumi put away all the kitchen stuff - dishes, glasses, pans, linens, appliances. Nakatsu said he wanted to set up the bedroom by himself. He put the sheets on the bed, added the bedskirt, put the comforter in the duvet cover, put the pillows in cases and/or shams as needed. Then, he added the draping fabric that wove through the canapy frame. Nightstands to either side of the bed then had lamps placed on them and plugged in.
 
“Hey! Do you need me to help out in there?” She was just about to walk into the bedroom, but he jumped up and blocked her way and her view.
 
“Um. NO. Um. You know what? Could you organize the bathroom for me?”
 
She shrugged. “Okay. She went back to grab all the bathroom items that they'd purchased, and set up the bathroom with that, and with all the stuff that was in the moving box labeled, “bathroom”.
 
He grabbed the boxes with clothes in them and put them all away - in the closet and the chest of drawers. And from out of the closet, he grabbed the boxes of jewelry that he would have to wait for months to give her and put them in the bottom drawer of the dresser he'd gotten for her.
 
“I'm done!” she exclaimed as she entered the bedroom. Then froze. The bedroom… looked like… It looked like what she'd dreamed of once when she was younger. The perfect bedroom. The bed looked like it belonged in a palace, to a princess. The dressing table mirror reflected her awe back at her - and also made the room look even larger than it was. The only thing missing was artwork on the walls, and a brush set on the dresser.
 
He turned to see her frozen in disbelief. “Do… do you like it?”
 
No words. She just nodded her head slowly. His smile lit up the room, and she turned to him. “But it doesn't look like a boy's room.”
 
“Does it look like the room of a romantic man?” His smile faltered a bit.
 
She shook her head no. “It looks like… a married woman's bedchamber. When… when did you pick out that!?” She was pointing at the dressing table.
 
His smile reasserted itself. “When you were looking at something else.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because…” he blushed. “I thought you'd look perfect brushing your hair at it.”
 
“Are you saying you want me to stay over?”
 
“Eventually.” He came toward her, and she knew he was going to embrace her. She didn't expect him to pick her up, bridal style, and carry her over to the bed, then toss her on so that she bounced.
 
She laid back and looked up at the draped fabric overhead as he laid down next to her. “Do you think I'm… ridiculous? Or dumb?” he asked.
 
“Huh?” She rolled over to face him, her face scrunched with confusion.
 
He rolled onto his back, looking up. “We've only been dating two weeks. Am I dumb to think the way I do - to already be thinking of you as my… as being a part of my life for the rest of my life? To want that?” He rolled to face her before she could answer, and said, “Am I moving too fast? Will I scare you away?”
 
Her eyes scanned his face, and saw there was genuine fear there. Her hand brushed against his cheek. Then she laid down on her back, but closer to him than she was before.
 
“I'm going to tell you something. Ever since I first met you, when I was three… For fourteen years…” She was finding it extremely difficult to actually speak her thoughts. “Even though I never let myself really believe that I would ever… that YOU would ever… be interested… care about me… Still. You've been important to me for practically my whole life. So now I keep wondering… Have I lost my hold on sanity? Am I an idiot for being here with you? For thinking that you're so much more than I ever dreamed that it HAS to be real?” She rolled over to face him now. “Am I kidding myself?”
 
Their eyes locked. Vulnerable and scared, they searched to see… is it real? Am I the only one who's terrified? The reflection was perfect - it was clear. They were a mirror image of each other's feelings - from their fear of rejection through to their determination to try.
 
Eyes still locked, the fear began to dissolve and smiles began to play on their faces. And then…
 
Mouths met in need, plundering each other, arms wrapped around, hands grasping hungrily, legs wrapping in between each other. Her hands began pulling his shirt out of his pants, desperate to touch him. Once they worked the shirt free, up the back they went. She could feel electricity shoot between her fingers and his skin, and he moaned into her mouth. His knee worked between her legs, rubbing firmly against her apex, and her hips began grinding into the pressure his leg was making. His mouth moved from hers, to her ear, he began sucking on her earlobe, flicking it with his tongue until her gasps became moans.
 
“I love you, Kyoumi,” he whispered into her ear, and she moaned again.
 
“God, Shuichi!” she squealed as he began lapping at her neck. “Oh, god, I love you so much!”
 
His hands pulled at her shirt, and she released him so that he could pull it off her. He stood looking at her in just her bra and moaned. She got on all fours and began crawling over him. Straddling his hips, he could feel the heat from her center blazing against his proof of desire. Her fingers began unbuttoning his shirt, and once it was open, they traced circles on his chest. The electricity crackled, and he moaned and arched his back up into her touch.
 
Her hips thrust against his, reveling in the sensations that began to fill her. She leaned down and kissed him, and then broke the kiss to stare into his eyes. “God, I want you, Shuichi.” Her eyes were tearing with frustration, and her hips kept the motion going, but there was more. She knew there was more. And she'd only find release from the tension that was threatening to collapse her into a black hole with him. She was sure of it.
 
His eyes reflected her own desire. “Oh, Kyoumi,” he moaned. And then he grabbed her shoulders, holding her in place. He could feel her moist heat - it had worked through both their jeans. If it wasn't for denim, he'd be inside her. He moaned again. Closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, and as he lifted her off his lap, she could feel him trembling. He sat with his eyes closed, shaking for a second, and she didn't know whether it would be okay to touch him or not.
 
“I want you, Kyoumi,” he said in a strained voice. “But I want you forever. I want you, God, I want you. But I want us to be married before… before I… I'm sorry. God, I just want to throw you down right now and fuck you so hard. And I don't know how much I can hold myself back when you're on me like that.”
 
He turned to where she was sitting, and saw the frustration on her face. He understood perfectly - he felt frustrated as well - he wanted so much to just… already be married to her. But he wanted to give her time to make sure she really did love him. To make sure that he wasn't crazy. That didn't mean that she needed to suffer, however. Smiling at her gently he said, “Kyoumi, will you let me pleasure you?”
 
“Shuichi… I want you inside me. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine.”
 
He shook his head. “I already am yours. Let me show you.”
 
She looked confused, so he said, “Lie back. Let me show you how much I love you.” It was like he'd reached the center calm of his storm. She could see him at full attention still, but it was like as soon as he began to focus on her, the tension abated. She laid on her back, and his hands. Oh, god, his hands.
 
They delicately traced over her arms, her breasts, fingers tweaked her nipples through her plain white bra. She arched her back, and her hands reached out to touch him. “Ah, ah, ah,” he said. “You don't need to touch me. Just lay back and let me please you.” Hands traced down her sides, then ran under the edge of her waistband. He began to unbutton and unzip her jeans, then he worked them down over her hips and thighs, his fingers lightly brushing her skin the whole way down.
 
When the pants finally came off her tiny delicate feet, his fingers danced up her legs again, right up to her apex. His mouth began to nip at her breasts, tongue flicking at the nipple. She began to writhe, moaning his name. His hand worked under her underwear, and his fingers began to play there. With a gentle rhythm, he lightly began stroking her pleasure button with his forefinger. His middle finger, traced around her entrance, but never entered. He was determined to keep her intact - in case she ever changed her mind. The rhythm was driving her crazy. Her hips lifted from the bed, and he put one hand underneath her to help give her support, while his other hand continued its ministrations. Soon, he could feel her tension mount, she vibrated in his hands as he played her like Ithzak Perlman played the violin. She exploded into motes of light, and he heard his name burst forth from her lips in ecstasy, echoing through the room, through his head.
 
“That's what I wanted to hear,” he said, his voice husky. He leaned up and kissed her on the forehead. “I love you, and I love you, and I love you.” He snuggled next to her, and she curled into his body, panting heavily. He could smell her hair, and he found himself relaxing. He felt like he was at peace. Before they knew it, they had fallen asleep.
 
X