Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Years Away From What I Need ❯ Punishing the Roommate ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISC: I don't own Hana Kimi or the characters. They belong to Hisaya Nakajo. Please don't sue. I'm not profiting from this story, other than the benefit of the joy of writing it.
 
 
Chapter 10
 
In the end, they decided to forego the elaborate sneaky plan of dressing him up as “Sakura's Mother” or having him stand outside their window while they figured out a way to unscrew the screen to get him in. Instead, Sakura went ahead with her cell phone, called Kyoumi, and did a Matrix-esque guiding of them into the building unnoticed.
 
After they got him into the room, they realized he didn't have any pajama's with him. That began a 5 minute discussion on whether it would be unseemly for him to be in his boxer-briefs. Both girls were of the opinion that that would be fine, but he steadfastly assured them he could sleep in his clothes. Finally, the girls reminded him that he'd have to leave in the morning, and if his clothes were wrinkled, it would look suspicious - whereas if his clothes were fresh looking, they could pretend that he'd shown up only that morning to take Kyoumi out for some shopping.
 
Once that was decided, the girls took turns changing in the bathroom. Sakura came out wearing cotton sleep pants that were almost like sweatpants, but a little thinner and a lot more comfortable, and a t-shirt style top. Both girls looked to see if Nakatsu would react, but he barely appeared to notice that she'd changed clothes.
 
Kyoumi emerged wearing a pair of cotton pajamas with a cow & moon pattern on them. The pants came to just above the knee, and the top was styled after the standard men's pajama top - with big buttons and a pocket. Nakatsu's jaw practically came unhinged, and he quickly excused himself to go to the bathroom. Once he was in there with the doors closed, the girls busted out laughing. He'd chicken-walked the whole way there.
 
“Girl, you're gonna end up sleeping with me tonight - or that boy is going to be awake and uncomfortable all night.”
 
Kyoumi blushed and smiled as she said, “We'll see.”
 
There was a moment of satisfaction when he walked out of the restroom in just his boxer briefs. He'd heard them laughing at his discomfort. It had actually helped his problem to begin to recede. It took a few more minutes for him to get the problem to completely… go down. And it was the formation of his plan for revenge that helped him to… reverse the tide, as it were.
 
Once he'd decided and began stripping, he had a hard time not chuckling. He folded his clothes, and left them on the shelf in the bathroom. As he stepped out, both girls turned to look at him. Two pair of eyes got very wide. Two jaws fell open. Two pair of eyes started at his shoulders worked down his legs, came back up, stopping at the boxers, roved back to his shoulders again, blinked twice, then with a fierce yank, came up to his face again. He heard them both swallow hard.
 
He was very proud that he didn't even laugh. But deep down, he felt pretty damned good. He'd never really thought of himself as that good looking - he was no Nanba, no Sano. And the only time that had ever bothered him was when Mizuki used to stare at Sano and barely notice him. Even though he'd been chosen to be in that photo shoot right along with Nanba, Sano, and Mizuki, it didn't mean anything to him really - it was just fun trying to get close to Mizuki.
 
So to have two high school girls stare at him in his boxer shorts as if… well, as if he were totally hot, that was just… kinda cool.
 
“So… we're up top, right?” He walked past them toward the bunk bed, and both girls' eyes followed him. As he passed, their eyes were drawn to his perfect, firm ass.
 
“Oh my dear god,” Kyoumi muttered as Sakura breathed, “Daaaaamn! Now neither of ya are gonna sleep.”
 
Nakatsu jumped up into the bunk with barely any effort. Then he reached down with one hand to Kyoumi. She took his hand and he easily lifted her up next to him. Sakura chuckled as she climbed into bed. Her poor, poor roommate.
 
As soon as she was up in the bunk with him, he pulled her into his embrace, tilting her face up, and kissing her deeply. When they broke, he smiled, and they laid down and tried to find the right position for sleep. She curled up facing him, their arms wrapped around each other's waist, her head snuggled up against his chest.
 
His face buried in her hair, he breathed in her scent deeply. He had thought that he'd have difficulty relaxing. She was lying in bed next to him. Her body pressed against his. Neither of them had much clothing on. All he had on was his cotton-poly-blend underwear. Her cotton pajamas were as soft against him as her skin. Their legs were alternating, with lots of skin touching. So why was it that the rabid thoughts of pinning her beneath him and fucking her until she screamed his name in ecstasy were… muted and calm? Did that mean he wasn't interested in her like that? For a second, he focused on her soft breasts pressed against him, the feel of her legs between his, and he thought about rolling her over and - Feeling his heartbeat begin to accelerate, he quickly abated that thought and breathed in the soothing scent of her hair again.
 
It must just be that, with her there, he felt truly comfortable - in a way he never had before.
 
She was sighing softly into his chest, feeling like for the first time in her life, she was finally home.
 
They slept the sleep of the just. Meanwhile, beneath them, Sakura tossed and turned, ears straining to hear something that she could call them on. When she did finally fall asleep, it was mostly out of exhaustion from frustration.
 
X