Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ You Know I Will ❯ Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2
Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw
 
It's been a few days since Camille met Cedric Diggory. They are gathered out on the Quidditch field to watch a game between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. The Hufflepuff team flies out. The Quaffle is released and so is the Bludger. The Golden Snitch is released. Cedric flies after it and the Ravenclaw's seeker who is Camille's older sister Sharleen goes after the Golden Snitch. The game goes for awhile and still neither seeker has manage to capture the Golden Snitch. Cedric sighed than drove at the Golden Snitch and fell off his broom. Camille gasped. Cedric got to his feet than opened his hand to show that he has the Golden Snitch. Lee Jordan smiled.
“Hufflepuff wins.” Lee yelled.
Cedric smiled and walked over to where Camille.
“Hi.” Cedric said.
“Um hi.” Camille replied.
“How have you enjoyed you first few days here?” Cedric asked.
“I'm enjoying but it's hard because a few days I never knew anything about magic or Hogwarts.” Camille answered.
“You'll get the hang off it.” Cedric said.
They all walk back inside Hogwarts. Professor Snape walked over to Professor Dumbledore.
“Have you found a new potions teacher yet?” Professor Snape asked.
“Yes I have and her name is Professor Sunniva Stone.” Professor Dumbledore answered.
A beautiful lady walked over to Professor Dumbledore.
“I made it Albus.” The lady said.
“Welcome to Hogwarts Professor Stone.” Professor Dumbledore replied.
“Please call me Sunni.” Professor Stone said.
Professor Snape took one loook at Professor Stone and fall instanly in love with her. Professor Snape smiled.
“Hi Sunni, my name is Severus Snape and I'm the Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher.” Professor Snape replied.
“It's nice to meet Severus.” Professor Stone said.
Professor Snape smiled again. Professor Dumbledore sighed. Professor Snape and Professor Stone look at him.
“What's wrong Albus?” Professor Snape asked.
“I've been trying to figure out something special do because things are around here have pretty dull.” Professor Dumbledore answered.
Professor Stone smiled a little.
“How about having a dance Albus?” Professor Stone asked.
“That's a good idea Sunni.” Professor Dumbledore answered.
Cedric over heard and grinned to himself. Camille's twin brother Lance Franklin walked over to Cedric.
“Why are smiling like that?” Lance asked.
“There's going to be a dance coming up.” Cedric answered.
“Why should that be a big deal?” Lance asked.
“I wanted to ask a girl that I like.” Cedric answered.
“Who might that be?” Lance asked.
“Camille Franklin.” Cedric answered.
“You like my twin sister?” Lance asked.
“I didn't know that Camille was your twin sister.” Cedric answered.
“Well you do know.” Lance said.
“How come you were here before her?” Cedric asked.
“Our father didn't want her knowing that she was witch but the other day he told our mother to tell her because it's wasn't fail to keep her in the dark.” Lance answered.
“Oh okay.” Cedric said.
The hours pass and now everyone is the dorms. Cedric is dreaming of Camille. Camille is dreaming of Cedric and seeing her best friend again.