Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ You Know I Will ❯ New Charms Teacher ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3
New Charms Teacher

It's the next day now. Camille is out the courtyard sitting on steps going into Hogwarts. All of a sudden Hermione's cousin Maxina Granger showed up. Camille got to her feet and hugged Maxina.
“It's good to see you.” Camille said.
“Did you miss me?” Maxina asked.
“Yes I did a lot.” Camille answered.
“I know the feeling because I missed you too.” Maxina said.
“How is Max doing?” Camille asked.
“Max is doing just fine.” Maxina answered.
“That's good to hear.” Camille said.
Hermione walked over and hugged Maxina.
“It's nice to see you again.” Hermione replied.
Ron smiled.
“Is this the cousin you were telling us about?” Ron asked.
“Yes she is and her name is Maxina.” Hermione answered.
“Hi Maxina, my name is Ronald Weasley but everyone calls me Ron.” Ron said.
“I'm Harry Potter.” Harry replied.
Ginny smiled.
“My name is Ginny and Ron's younger sister.” Ginny said.
“It's nice to meet all of you.” Maxina replied.
Camille sighed. Maxina took Camille's hand and leaded her out of earshot.
“What's wrong Cami?” Maxina asked.
“I can't stop thinking about a student named Cedric Diggory who is in Hufflepuff house.” Camille answered.
“Why are thinking about him?” Maxina asked.
“I'm madly in love with him.” Camille answered.
“Does he know that you feel this way about him?” Maxina asked.
“No he doesn't know because I'm too shy to tell him.” Camille answered.
Maxina sighed.
“Well you have to tell him before it eats you alive inside.” Maxina said.
“Yeah I know that.” Camille replied.
Camille's twin brother Lance walked over to them.
“Hi Maxina, long time no see.” Lance said.
“Yes it has been Lance.” Maxina replied.
“How have you been?” Lance asked.
“I've been very good.” Maxina answered.
“That's good to hear.” Lance said.
“Which house are you in?” Maxina asked.
“I'm in Hufflepuff.” Lance answered.
“Do you know Cedric Diggory?” Maxina asked.
“Yes I do he's head boy of Hufflepuff and one of my very best friends.” Lance answered.
“Oh that's cool.” Maxina said.
Professor Dumbledore walked over to them.
“I just wanted to inform you all that you have new Charms teacher.” Professor Dumbledore said.
“What happen to Professor Flitwick?” Hermione asked.
“He decided retire.” Professor Dumbledore answered.
“Who is our new Charms teacher?” Ginny asked.
“His name is Professor Max Regnery.” Professor Dumbledore answered.
Maxina fainted. Hermione rolled her eyes just as Professor Max Regnery walked over and noticed to Maxina on the floor.
“What on earth happen to your cousin?” Professor Regnery asked.
“She fainted when Professor Dumbledore told her that you were the new Charms teacher.” Hermione answered.
Max kneeled down beside Maxina.
“Come wake up beautiful.” Professor Regnery said.
Maxina moaned and opened her eyes. Maxina got to her feet and hugged Max.
“Did you miss me that much?” Professor Regnery asked.
“Yeah I did a lot more than you'd believe.” Maxina answered.
“Well since I'm a teacher here now that you'll see me more.” Professor Regnery said.
“That's so great.” Maxina replied.
Max looked at Camille.
“Hi Cami.” Professor Regnery said.
“Hello Max.” Camille replied.
Ron, Ginny and Harry exchange looks.
“How do you all know each other?” Harry asked.
“They know Professor Regnery because he's my boyfriend.” Maxina answered.
A few hours pass and now they are in Charms class. Camille and Maxina are sitting next to each other. The girls in the class are staring at Professor Regnery. Maxina rolled her eyes.
“What's wrong with you?” Camille asked.
“I don't like how all the girls in this class over staring at my boyfriend.” Maxina answered.
Camille sighed. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door. Max walked over to the door and opened to Professor McGonagall on the other side.
“What can I help you with Professor McGonagall?” Professor Regnery asked.
“I just wanted to see how you're making on your first day.” Professor McGonagall answered.
“Well things here are going good.” Professor Regnery said.
“That's great to hear.” Professor McGonagall replied.
Professor McGonagall left. Max walked back inside the classroom. Susan Bones walked over to him.
“There's a dance this weekend.” Susan said.
“Yeah so big deal.” Professor Regnery replied.
“I was hoping that you'd dance with me.” Susan said.
“I'm sorry Miss Bones but there's only person that I dance with.” Professor Regnery answered as winked at Maxina.
Maxina smiled.
“Who is that?” Luna asked.
“I can't say at this moment.” Professor Regnery answered.
“He doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to.” Lance Franklin said.
“Thanks Lance.” Professor Regnery replied.
“You're welcome Professor.” Lance said.
Susan and the rest of girls are staring at Max again. Maxina stood up to her feet.
“I can't take this anymore.” Maxina yelled.
Max sighed.
“Maxina sit down.” Professor Regnery said.
“No, I won't sit down until they know the truth because it gets on my nerves.” Maxina said.
Max walked over to Maxina.
“I don't think it's such a good idea.” Professor Regnery replied.
“Well I'm not going to sit and watch them fawn all over you.” Maxina said.
Max sighed.
“Alright you can tell them.” Professor Regnery replied.
“I'm Professor Regnery's girlfriend so I'd appreciate if you all the girls in this class would stop fawning over him because I'm the only one who's allowed to do that.” Maxina said.
Max smiled a little. A little while later the class is over. All the students leave. Hermione looked at Maxina.
“Are you coming cuz?” Hermione asked.
“I'll be along shortly.” Maxina answered.
Hermione left with Ron, Ginny, Harry and Luna. Maxina walked over to Max. Maxina pulled Max and kissed him. Max wrapped his arms around Maxina and kissed her back. A few minutes later they break their kiss.
“I love you Maxina.” Max said.
Maxina cuddle up to Max.
“I love you too Max.” Maxina replied.
They stay like for the longest time than Maxina goes back to Gryffindor common room. Hermione and Ginny are the only ones in.
“Where are your boyfriends?” Maxina asked.
“They went to sleep because they were tried.” Hermione answered.
Neville came into the common room and sighed.
“What's wrong Neville?” Ginny asked.
“I'm in love with Luna Lovegood but I'm too scared to tell her.” Neville answered.
“You'll have to tell her soon before it eats you alive.” Hermione said.
Maxina sighed. Hermione looked Maxina. Maxina sighed again and than went to dream. Hermione and Ginny stay up for awhile longer than go to sleep too. Maxina is dreaming about her future with Max. Hermione is dreaming about Ron and Ginny is dreaming of Harry. Neville is dreaming of telling Luna how he feels about her. Camille is dreaming about Cedric and Cedric is dreaming about Camilile.