Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Onimusha Ranma ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onimusha Ranma.

Ranma and the characters of Ranma's world belong to Rumico Takahashi and do not belong to me.

The characters and weapons from Onimusha belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Resident Evil series belong too to the wonderful people of Capcom.

The characters from Devil May Cry belong to the wonderful people of Capcom.

Hellsing and the character sure as hell don't belong to me too.

So please don't sue me or rip me into little bitty pieces.

Enjoy the story you all.

The time line for Ranma is 5 years after the failed wedding. Ranma has annulled the engagement to Akane. Shampoo was jilted forcefully by Ranma. The only two persons happily married are Ryoga and Ukyou. Ranma moved back to his mum's place in Tokyo. Kasumi is married to Dr Tofu and are looking after Kodachi who has lost her mind and has regressed to the mind of a child (more on that later in the story). Nabiki is a lawyer of a very good law firm.

<>- Another language

[ ]- thoughts.

A few hours later Ranma was on a private jet on his way back to Japan.

Seras was following Ranma to ensure he got home in one piece.

It was a long flight.

Seras brought him a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks." Ranma said as he sips his drink.

"I'm going to turn in now I'll see you later all right." Seras said as she went to the back of the plane she opened the door and closed it.

[Sleep?? Its almost morning?? Oh yeah she's a vampire…..] Ranma smacked himself on the head.

He read a few magazines and soon was nodding off.

RANMA SATOME! RANMA SATOME! A voice called out to him.

[Huh??] Ranma opened his eyes and looked around.

The place was bathed in a bright light.

In front of the light stood a large imposing figure.

Ranma went into a defensive posture.

YOU ARE RANMA SATOME ARE YOU NOT the voice boomed.

"Yes I am and who are you??" Ranma asked.

I AM AN ONI I AM HERE TO GIVE AID YOU AFTER YOU SO CARELESSLY LET THAT DEMON LORD NOBUNAGA ODA FREE FROM HIS PRISON. The voice boomed again.

"But it wasn't my fault I didn't mean to let him go……" Ranma stammered feeling frighten that what was standing before him was a demi god.

IT MATTERS NOT. YOU ARE CHARGED WITH THE TASK OF RECAPTURING HIM AND ENDING THE EVENTS THAT YOU HAVE INAVERTEDLY CAUSED. The voice boomed.

"Hey wait a minute he is a demon lord and I am just a human I will be killed even before I get to him!!!" Ranma starts to protest.

THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM. HOLD OUT YOUR RIGHT HAND! The voice commanded.

Ranma meekly complied and held out his right hand.

It started to shimmer and Ranma felt something encased his right fore arm.

It was a red gauntlet with a large pearl in the front of it.

THIS IS THE ONI GAUNTLET IT WILL GRANT YOU THE STRENGHT OF THE ONIS WHEN WORN. YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO USED THE VARIOUS WEAPONS WE ONIS HAVE MADE. YOUR PREDESSESOR WORE THIS SAME GAUNTLET TO DEFEAT NOBUNAGA. I TRUST THAT YOU WILL DO THE SAME. The voice boomed.

"But I am one man how can I defeat so many ……. And where will I find those weapons???" Ranma asked as he looked at the gauntlet it looked to him that it had a life of it's own.

Ranma jumped back when the gauntlet blinked at him.

I HAVE FOUND YOU AN ALLY HE WILL JOIN YOU SHORTLY AND THE TWO OF YOU WILL DEFEAT NOBUNAGA. The voice boomed.

Suddenly there was light zooming around the figure.

The light flew towards Ranma and stopped in front of him.

It was a girl with crow's wings.

THIS IS AKO SHE WILL HELP YOU ON YOUR QUEST. SHE WAS WITH YOUR PREDESSESSOR AND WAS A GREAT HELP. I WILL LEAVE NOW REMEMBER YOUR QUEST RANMA! The voice boomed then the figure faded away.

Ranma woke up in a start then suddenly he notice his right hand was encased with a gauntlet and the little flying girl was sitting on it.

"Hi." Ako greeted.

"Hi what are you??" Ranma asked

"Are you a farie or what??" Ranma asked.

"I'm a tengu. My clan has served the oni for generations and now I am here at their bidding to help you." She said then flying up towards Ranma's face.

"I was there when you broke the seal in the cave." Ako said.

"You were….." Ranma said taken aback.

"Don't worry you'll defeat him just like Samanosuke did." Ako said as she started to fly around the cabin.

"What is this we are in?" She asked exploring.

"We are on a plane…." Ranma explained.

"Plane what's that." Ako asked then looking out the window.

"We are in the sky flying???" Ako jumps back and almost fell off the edge.

"Here let me tell you all that have changed." Ranma smile and started to tell Ako what happen after Nobunaga was defeated and the changes to the world.

"You better take cover in my bag. I don't want to explain you to Seras just yet. Hmmm Is there anyway to make this gauntlet disappear??" Ranma asked Ako.

"Sorry I am not too sure about that. The last time I saw it, it was always on Samanosuke's arm." Ako said as she flew into Ranma's small bag and made herself comfortable.

Just as she settled in Seras walked into the cabin stretching her arms and yawning.

"Hello Ranma…" She said as she stifled a yawn.

She went over to the galley and opened the fridge.

"You want something to eat??" Seras asked as she peered into the fridge.

"There's a few sandwiches here…." Seras said as she too out a blood pack from the fridge.

"That would be nice…." Ranma said as he got up and walked over to the galley.

As he walked over he saw the packet of blood on the table.

Seras took out several pre-packed sandwiches and closed the door of the fridge.

She saw Ranma standing there.

" Here you go." Seras said as she tossed the two packs at him.

Ranma managed to catch them before they fell.

"What's up??" Seras said as she bit off the stopper on the packet of blood and started to suck on it. "……" Ranma looked at her as she sucked on the packet.

Then she stopped and looked at Ranma.

" Ohhhh…." Seras quickly hid the packet of blood behind her.

"Sorry forgot that you are still not use to it yet." Seras said then turned to go back to her room.

"No wait don't go. I'm sorry about that. I'm still not use to that." Ranma said.

Seras turned to face him and walked over.

"It's boring and I want someone to talk to…." Ranma said as he sat down.

"…." Seras walked over and took a seat opposite him.

"I hope you are still not hungry." Ranma joked.

"Oh… hehehe no I'm not a pack usually fills me up." [But what wouldn't I give to have a tasted your warm hot blood.] Seras said as she licked a bit of the blood, which had dribble out of her mouth. Ranma looked away as Seras smiled at him with those same hungry eyes which he saw that night at the infirmary.

He took the sandwich out of the packet and started to munch on it.

"What's that on your arm??" Seras asked noticing the gauntlet on his arm.

"You are not going to believe me if I told you….." Ranma said.

"Try me." Seras replied.

"All right then here goes." Ranma starts to tell her about his dream and how the gauntlet attached itself to his arm keeping Ako out not wanting to answer more questions.

"I see…." Seras said looking at the gauntlet.

Suddenly jump in her seat as the gauntlet winked at her.

"It does that when you stare at it." Ranma said smiling.

"So it's alive then. Wow. A magical item. May I??" Seras asked wanting to touch the gauntlet.

Ranma brought his arm up.

Seras ran her fingers on the gauntlet.

"This is so unreal…." She said as she marvelled at the gauntlet.

Suddenly the pilot announced. "We are arriving at Tokyo air port in 15 minutes."

Seras got up and picked up Ranma's empty glass and the empty packets and went over to the galley to put them away then sat down in the chair next to him.

"Don't worry about a thing everything's arranged. When we get off, there will be a helicopter waiting for us at the airport. From there we will fly to the Nerima prefecture. Once there, there will be a car waiting for us." Seras said as she put on her seat belt.

Ranma nodded his head feeling uncomfortable as Seras puts her right hand on to his left.

"Can I make a call…." Ranma asked as he stepped out of the Lear jet.

Thanking the pilot as he got off the steps.

"Sure here." Seras hands Ranma a mobile phone.

"Thanks." Ranma thanked and starts to dial.

He stopped walking as he got through.

"Hello Kasumi is that you?? It's me Ranma. Yes I know. I am at the airport. I'm heading over now. I should be there in a few hours." Ranma said.

"No … I got to hang up soon all right I will see you all later ok thanks." Ranma ends the call and hands the phone to Seras.

"Thanks." Ranma said as he followed her to a waiting helicopter.

It was a black helicopter all the glass was tainted black.

And on it's side was the Hellsing crest.

Seras luggage was loaded into the helicopter it was a large box.

[Hmmm wonder what that??] Ranma thought as he opens the door to the helicopter and climbs in. Seras climbed into the pilot seat.

And puts on a helmet.

"Ranma sit up front with me." Seras said as she started up the engine.

Ranma opened the door and climbed up front he puts on the helmet too.

Seras flicks a switch.

"This is black bat to tower come in over." She radioed.

"This is tower go ahead over."

"Black bat requesting for take off." Seras said as she puts her hand on to the stick.

"Tower to black bat you are clear for take off over."

"Thanks tower black bat out." Seras said as she pulled up the controls and the helicopter was in the air and heading towards Nerima.

"So you know anywhere I can park this helicopter?" Seras asked Ranma over the radio.

"There is a large field at my old high school I think you can land there." Ranma replied as he looked out the window.

"Where??" Seras asked.

"It's Furikan high." Ranma said.

"Ok I will radio ahead so that our pick up will know where we will land." Seras said then flicked on another switch and started to talk.

20 minutes later, there was a red flare burning brightly in the night waving.

"Here we are hold on." Seras said as she brought the helicopter down to land.

As the helicopter landed Seras started to flip switches to turn off the engine.

As they got out of the helicopter a man dress in a suit ran up to met them.

"Seras Victoria??" the man asked.

"Yeah that me." Seras said.

"Here are the keys to that Humvee and this." The man handed Seras some keys and a black briefcase. "What you need is all in side including the locations of safe houses. I will be flying the helicopter back so good luck." The man said then started to pull out the box from the helicopter and leaving it on the ground.

"Hey be careful!!" Seras shouted and ran over looking over the box for any damage.

The man shrugged entering the helicopter and starting the engine and was soon air borne.

Seras picked up the large box and went over to the humvee and put it on the roof of the vehicle when Ranma examined it closer he was shocked to find out that it was a coffin.

"Hey. Don't worry it where I sleep in and some soil of my home otherwise I can't travel around." Seras said as she tied it down.

A few minutes later they were on the road heading to wards the Tendo's.

Ranma said that it was a family's friend's place.

Seras shrugged as she drove.

"Seras can I ask a favour??" Ranma asked as they got closer to the dojo.

"Yes sure anything." Seras answered.

"What ever happens don't interfere all right let me handle it ok." Ranma said.

"Ok anything you say." Seras said as she stopped the humvee in front of a house.

"You got to get me a room also for my you know what…." Seras said.

Ranma nodded his head and got down.

It's been years since he stepped into the Tendon's gate.

He slung his bag close to him and walked pass the gates and to the door Seras was standing next to him.

He knocks on the door.

Lights come on then the door opens.

It was Kasumi smiling her usual smile.

"Ranma!" She hugged him.

"It's been a long time." She said as she let go. "You didn't come to my wedding."

"Sorry Kasumi there was a lot on my mind. Any way how's Tofu sensei." Ranma asked.

"Oh he's fine. Oh where are my manners." Kasumi apologised when she saw Seras standing behind Ranma.

"And this is?" Kasumi asked still smiling.

"This is Seras Victoria a friend from England." Ranma explained.

"Oh Please come in the rest are waiting for you in the living room. Your mother just left to buy some food to celebrate your return." Kasumi said as she invited the two in.

When they arrived at the living room Ranma saw that his father and Mr Tendo were playing chess.

"Hi pops." Ranma greeted.

Genma looked up from the chessboard.

"My son are you all right?" he asked as he went over to give his son a hug.

"I thought that we had lost you." Genma said tears falling from his face. "Oh my son."

He hugged Ranma tighter.

"See I told you he will be all right." Mr Tendo said and patted his friend on his back.

"Mr Tendo." Ranma greeted as he hugged his father.

Mr Tendo had changed so much his hair all white and his face deep with lines of wrinkles so was his father.

He heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

He let his father go and turned.

It was Akane.

She had turned more beautiful and more womanly.

Her hair now long just going over her shoulders.

She was taller last he saw her.

Her body had also filled out into a beautiful woman.

"Hi Akane…" Ranma said scratching behind his head smiling.

She threw herself at Ranma and hugged him crying.

"I thought I would never see you again." She sobbed and kissed him on the face.

"Akane…." Ranma said blushing.

"Oh I'm sorry…." Akane let go of Ranma.

"Aren't you going to introduce us……." Seras asked smiling.

"Oh yes…" Ranma quickly introduced Seras.

"This is Akane my ex fiancée, my dad and that Mr Tendo Akane's dad, the one that opened the door was Kasumi Akane's older sister. This is Seras Victoria she's my friend from England." Ranma introduced.

Just as he finished in came Ranma's mother following behind was Tofu sensei and Kodachi.

"Mom." Ranma ran over and hugged his mother.

"Oh my son. You made me so worried and what's this on your arm what happen to it!!" Nadoka asked as she examined his arm.

It was the gauntlet.

"It's a long story mom. This is Seras. Seras my mom, Doctor Tofu and Kodachi."

Ranma introduced holding on to his mother.

"I'll go make supper and you can tell us what happened." Nadoka said kissing her son's cheek and then leaving the room.

Ranma sat down at the table Seras sat next to him Akane sat opposite him.

Doctor tofu sat down also watching Kodachi who was playing with a doll.

"So I heard that you are in Tokyo University…." Akane asked looking at Ranma.

"Yes. I am you?" Ranma asked.

Before she could answer Ranma's father cut in telling his son how wrong he had been in the past and if Ranma could forgive him.

Ranma scratched his head

"Pop you know me I don't bear a grudge that long after all you are still my dad……" Ranma said smiling.

[How he has changed….]Akane looked at Ranma her fiancé.

Oh how she loved him and still do. [I wonder if he still loves me…..]

Flash back

"I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!!" Ranma screamed ripping off the tuxedo coat off and the stupid tie.

"YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL!!! I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY ANYONE OF YOU AND THAT"S FINAL!!! NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS!!!" Ranma looked at the girls who were driving him insane.

Shampoo tried jumping on him.

Ranma slapped her very hard on the face.

"YOU ARROGANT SELF CENTERED EGOTISTICAL BITCH. YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT EVER AGAIN YOU WILL BE DRINKING THROUGH A STRAW!!" Ranma screamed at her his aura getting bigger and hotter by every passing minute.

"YOU KODACHI YOU CAN TAKE YOR ROSES AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. YOU AND YOR GODDAMN POISONS." he threw the bunch of back roses back at Kodachi. Kodachi was furious he went at Ranma wanting to make him pay for insulting her.

Ranma slapped her several times till she fell to the floor unconscious.

Her face swollen and blood flowing from her mouth.

Ranma turned and faced Ukyou his best friend.

"YOU I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE I HAVE NO FRIEND LIKE YOU!!!" Ranma screamed at her pointing his finger at Ukyou.

"I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM SELFISH ONLY CARING FOR YOURSELF AND NOT ABOUT MY FEELINGS!!!!"

Ukyou couldn't take it any more and ran away crying.

"AND YOU! YOU SEXLESS VIOLENT GIRL I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU! YOU HEAR ME NEVER! EVEN IF HELL FREEZES OVER AND YOU CAN TELL THAT MONEY GRABBING BITCH OF A SISTER OF YOURS TO KEEP OUT OF MY FACE OR SHE WILL BE SPENDING HER MONEY IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" Ranma screamed at Akane his voice going hoarse.

Tears streaming down his face.

His anger was too great he was pushed too far this time and he snapped.

He ran to his room packed his bags and walked out the door.

His father tried to stop him but he was beat to a pulp.

"AND IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!" with that he left.

End flash back

[Ranma still has in hair in a pony tail. He looks more matured now…..] Akane looked at Ranma with longing in her eyes.

Ranma was grinning as he talked to his father.

He had finally forgiven him when he asked for Ranma's forgiveness.

They were catching up.

"So my son, I heard that you are getting a degree." Genma asked Ranma forgetting the chess game he was having with Soun.

"Yes I am doing my finals this year but it seems that it has to be put on hold." Ranma said smiling dejectedly.

He had worked so hard for that degree now it was all for nothing.

"Don't worry Ranma Sir Integra will arrange everything with your school so you will still get your degree and graduate this year." Seras said.

"Is that so. That's the best news I have heard so far." Ranma said looking relieved.

After a while Ranma's mother and Kasumi came into the living room with trays of food.

They laid out the food on the table.

"So Ranma what were you doing in England??" Soun finally asked as they sat down for supper.

"After supper I promise. I'll tell you all everything all right." Ranma said as he tucked into the food. He missed his mother's and Kasumi's cooking.

"Searas-chan why are you not eating. The food doesn't appeal to you." Nadoka asked noticing that Seras had not touched her food.

"Ahhhhummmmm…… No, no the food smells delicious but………. I'm sorry I have to go report to my master now." Seras said as she got up and went into the garden taking out her cell phone.

"Strange girl so pale and wearing a soldier's uniform…." Nadoka commented.

"Mom she is a special person she can't eat food like us." Ranma said still eating.

"….." all of them looked at Ranma.

Ranma smiled and continued eating.

An hour later they were all finished Kasumi cleared the table while Nadoka poured them some tea. Seras had came back from her from her call her one of her pockets was bulging with something.

Ranma smile and asked Seras over.

"Well where should I begin….." Ranma said taking a sip of his tea.

"Well you could tell us how you got to England when you should be in Japan on a archaeology dig??" Tofu asked accepting a cup of tea passed to him.

"Well I was on the dig. I found the cave my professor wanted us to find. We went into the cave and he told me to head back to the base camp to get the others. But when I arrived the camp was empty." Ranma said fiddling around with his fingers.

"I stumbled on to them eating a body. They had all turned in to zombies just like in the movies but that was real. I tried to run but one of them got hold of me and bit into my arm." Ranma pulled up his left sleeve to show the scars.

"I panicked and lashed out at them with everything I got then I passed out." Ranma said shuddering. "We found Ranma unconscious and alive at the site. He was bleeding badly and he had taken out all the zombies and the carrier barehanded." Seras continued for Ranma.

"I belong to a organisation which deals with undeads like zombies, vampires and were wolves. We got a tip that a group of terrorist was at the site of the dig. So we were dispatched to stop them but we arrive too late they were gone with the artefact Ranma was digging for. Our master Sir Integra was interested in how Ranma had dealt with the undead and his survival in the attack that he was brought to our headquarters in England." Seras said.

"Vampires undead that's insane and impossible" Akane said not believing what she had heard.

"Well I get that reaction a lot so I won't beat around the bush. You find out eventually any way. So here goes. I am also a vampire." Seras said.

"You have to be joking." Akane asked eyes wide.

"Now Akane there are some creatures which we do not want to admit they exists. But they do." Ranma said.

The rest of the family was trying very hard to digest what was said.

" See." Seras takes a finger and pulls a side her mouth showing Akane the fangs.

They whole family was taken aback and was retreating away from the table.

"Don't worry I'm on the human's side." Seras said.

"I don't take blood from humans." Seras took out the pack of medical blood from her pants.

" I feed on this." Seras put the pack on the table the women present paled

Kasumi fainted in shock.

"Sorry." Seras apologised and keeps the blood pack away.

"I am one of the two vampires in Hellsing. Our job is to protect humanity from those who want to destroy humanity." Seras said.

"Hmmm that is quiet a story young lady but that does not explain why Ranma is in this mess." Nadoka asked trying to regain her composure.

"My master Sir Integra wants some one like Ranma on our team. As he is an archaeologist and to boot a good martial artist and what more he's the only one right now who knows how to stop Nobunaga." Seras said playing with the blood pack in her hands.

"Did you say Nobunaga. The Nobunaga Oda right??" Tofu asked.

" Yes that's him." Seras said.

"How did that happen??" Nadoka asked now confused.

"Yes he's dead for over few hundred years ago….." Akane asked.

"Well remember the cave I was talking about. Well that cave in fact contained an artefact Which held Nobunaga's soul……." Ranma answered.

"You didn't" Akane asked.

"Indirectly I cause that mess so I need to fix it. That's why I have this gauntlet." Ranma held out his arm.

"You see this gauntlet is an oni gauntlet it seems that Nobunaga is their enemy. So to correct my mistake the oni's have task me which the task of stopping Nobunaga." Ranma explained.

"Oh my son what have you done….." Genma asked shaking his head.

"This is more serious then I thought….." Suon said gravely folding his arms.

"I heard of myth and legends about Nobunaga being a demon. So its all true….." Tofu asked not believing what he was hearing.

Suddenly the gauntlet started to glow.

"What the??!!!" Ranma looked around.

The gauntlet was trying to tell him something.

Suddenly the wall in the garden was knocked down.

When the dust settled there standing was a bull like demon as big as small car carrying a large spike ball on chains.

It growled at Ranma and grunted then suddenly appearing out of no where demons carrying swords appeared out of the dark.

Their eyes glowing in the dark.

They hissed as the advance to wards the house.

"Oh shit!!" Ranma cursed.

"Dad get them out of the house now!" Ranma shouted at his father.

Genma reacted recovering from his shock.

Seras took out a large gun and cocked it.

"Looks like we are going to party tonight!" Seras said.

The rest of the family retreated upstairs.

"Son be careful." Nadoka said as she was dragged away to safety.

Mean while Ako was up stairs in Genma's room she had sense a familiar power.

She flew from Ranma's bag and now was standing in a room.

There was box it glowed with a blue aura.

[This must be an oni sealed box.] She examined the box.

There was a depression where a key should go.

[Hmmmm I should have something which can open it.] She dug into her pocket and finally found what she was looking for a small blue pearl.

She took it and fitted it into the depression.

The box clicked open and inside was a large blue pearl glowing with power.

Suddenly she heard a loud crashing and screams coming from down stairs.

[Oh no Ranma's in trouble.] Ako quickly grabbed a small piece of cloth and put the pearl into it and carried it.

She made her way down just in time to see the bull demon with the spike ball throwing it at Ranma. Ranma managed to dodge the attack but the demon was pressing his attack.

The girl with the big gun was taking care of the lesser demons.

She fired her gun at the bull demon but the demon just shrugged off the attacks as the bullets bounced off its thick hide.

Ranma tried to hit it with his martial arts skills but he was not doing any damage.

Ranma got careless and was caught by his leg when he tried to kick to demon in the chest.

He was thrown into a wall.

Ako quickly flew over carrying her precious cargo.

"RAMA CATCH!" she shouted as she let the pearl fall from the cloth.

Ranma looked up and reached out with his gauntlet hand to catch the pearl.

When the pearl reached the gauntlet it disappeared into it as if it dissolved into it.

The gauntlet glowed with a blue aura.

Ranma felt a rush of energy and raw power surge through him.

A bolt of lightning struck him.

And his body glowed when he stood up he found that he was wearing a suit of blue armour from head to toe.

He was shocked his body was crackling with electricity.

The demon snorted and threw his ball at Ranma.

"LOOK OUT!" Seras shouted out a warning.

"Hiyahhhhh." Ranma's fist connected to the large spike ball and it exploded into pieces.

Ranma leaped at the demon.

He was so fast that the demon had no time to react.

Ranma had punched a hole through its chest.

It looked surprised as it fell to the ground.

The other lesser demons see their leader destroyed fled.

As the body started to disappear balls of blue light danced around the body of the demon.

"Ranma quickly use your gauntlet to absorb those balls of light!" Ako shouted at Ranma.

Ranma held out the gauntlet the gauntlet started to glow and the balls of light where being absorb by the gauntlet.

They all disappeared into the eye of the gauntlet.

"What are those…" Ranma asked.

"They are the souls of the demons. They will strengthen the powers of the gauntlet and the pearl." Ako explained.

As the rest of the house hold peered from the corridor.

Genma went over to congratulate his son for defeating the demon.

"Well done my so…." He was cut off as his hand made contact with the armoured back.

The electricity on the armour fried him.

"Damn how do I get it off." Ranma said as he looked at his father.

He was twitching and smoking.

"Don't worry just think it away…." Ako said as she flew over.

True enough the armour disappeared off his body.

He looked at the gauntlet and the eye on the gauntlet had the kanji of lightning on it.

Then it faded away and a small blue pearl appeared on the forearm.

Nadoka ran over and hugged her son.

"This place is not safe anymore Ranma they know you are here." Seras said as she reloaded her gun. "But my family……" Ranma started to protest.

Seras held up her hand and took out her mobile phone and dialled.

"Hello? Yes master it's Seras. We were attacked just now. Yes no casualties. It was a small force about 20 and a leader. Yes he's worried about his family sir. No sir the house is totalled by the fighting." Seras said as she looked around the living room was a mess and the garden was no more.

A small fire had broken out and the tree in the garden was burning.

"Yes sir I will let him know…"Seras said then snapped the phone shut.

"Ranma your family has 1 hour to pack. We leave immediately after that. An escort party will arrive to pick us up…" Seras said.

"What we have to leave but this is our home." Akane protested.

"I'm sorry but those are my orders. And to allow Ranma a peace of mind when he is on missions. We can't have you all jeopardising our goal if any of you fall into enemy hands." Seras explained.

As she walked over to Ranma.

"Ranma what is that thing sitting on your shoulder?" Seras asked pointing at Ako.

"Oh sorry this is Ako she came with the gauntlet." Ranma apologised.

Ako suddenly remembered something and flew away from his shoulder.

" Mr Tendo I'm sorry about this….."Ranma started to apologise.

"Ranma it doesn't matter. Even if you did not come here it will also be destroyed when they com to look for you it is fortunate that you were here or else….." Suon looked gravely at Ranma.

"Yes Ranma. Don't blame yourself." Tofu said as he looked over Genma who was still twitching. "Come Akane we have to go pack…" Kasumi said as she pulled Akane upstairs.

"I will pop back to my place to get our things Mr Satome is alright the charge will wear off in a matter of time." Tofu said then left.

"I will go help Akane and Kasumi." Nadoka said as she too disappeared upstairs.

"Damn why does this always happen to me!" Ranma stomp his foot into the floor not happy with the situation.

"What going to happen?" Ranma asked.

"Well Master Integra said that your family are welcome to the Hellsing estate until this crisis is over." Seras said as she put away her gun.

Just then Ako comes flying over carrying a scroll.

"Ranma I found this with the pearl." Ako said as she handed over the scroll to Ranma.

He untied the ribbon.

Suon went over to take a look curious of what it contained.

Ranma opened it.

A map of Japan was on it and a red dot was drawn on where Hokkaido was.

Ranma read what was written on the scroll as he opened it further.

Another map was drawn.

It was a layout of a house or building.

Ranma closed the scroll.

"What does it say??" Seras asked.

"It's the location of another pearl." Ranma said as he put the scroll into his bag.

"Another one? That's good." Seras said.

"We'll go look for it once drop your family away at the estate." Seras said as she went to the door. Their escort was here.

An hour later they were on their way to the airport they stopped over at Tofu's clinic and home to pick him up.

Soon they were in the air.

As the others dozed off Ranma took out the scroll to study it.

Ako was sitting on the table as she read the scroll.

"How many pearls are there anyway?" Ranma asked as he stretched himself and yawned.

"From what I remember there was 3 pearls. The wind, lightning and fire pearls. There are also 1 other pearl and the oni sword I don't know what they are called but I am sure they are important." Ako said as she too yawns.

"You get some sleep. All right." Ako said then lay down on the table and curled up and slept.

[Hmmm… More pearls…. That's good that will make me stronger and I will be able to fight those demons. But I wonder who is the other who is going to help me??] Ranma mused as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Soon he was snoring.

Author's notes: Finally another chapter up.

"Sweats" sorry if there are some mistakes in the previous chapter doing this in the middle of the night is not easy. Anyway not to worry I'm going through it once again after I finish.

Don't stop sending your C&Cs keep them coming.

The next chapter will have lots of surprises and the other who will be helping Ranma.

Who will it be?

Stay tune to find out.

See you people soon.