Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Words Is Enough ❯ Chapter 1 Report One on Subject D Observation on No Life King Alucard ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
3 Words Is Enough

Black Wolf: This is my first Hellsing fic so please review and tell me how I did. I do not own Hellsing.

Italics: Seras typing her report.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Chapter 1 Report One on Subject D Observation on No Life King Alucard

Seras sat in a cold classroom along with the rest of her squad. Their new captain wanted them to take a class on observation for when any which one of them would go on an undercover mission and they were to gather information on the target so they would have to observe said target to understand its habits, mood changes, etc. Being the only female in the squad Seras was to work harder than her male comrades did for they thought that she would end up being raped two seconds into the mission. As for this very moment, they were waiting for their professor who was approximately thirty minutes late and being the fledgling of a five hundred and sixty-six year old vampire, Seras had enough patience, for the said vampire was constantly late and never took their meetings seriously, thus forcing Seras to gain patience.

“Come on!! He has to come! There is no way I’m staying here when I could be on guard duty!!!” One of Seras’ comrades complained. She just rolled her eyes and continued her thought process.

“Hey I bet you’re just seething Seras.” Seras turned to see Antonio smirking at her.

“No. When you have been around my master as long as I have, you learn to gain a shit load of patience because he will come on his own time except when it comes to Integral, he is on time”

“Of course or she will rip his head off”

“Like it would do any harm. Shut up our professor is here” Everyone took their seats before Professor Lupe stepped into a quiet classroom, his gaze traveling to each and every face deciding who to start with for their next assignment. His gaze finally fell on Seras’ calm patient face before he started the assignment.

“Good Evening. I will get down to the point for you need all the time you can get for your next assignment. I am going to place a photo on your desk and whoever is in that photo you are to observe them. You are to observe their habits, the moods, follow them and see what they do, learn their secrets, etc. This assignment will determine if you are ready for an undercover mission. You are to report to me at the end of the day with a full report of your observation for the day typed and neat. Please keep the photo in the envelope until I say otherwise” Once all the envelopes were passed out, Professor Lupe gave the ok to open them. “Remember, you are not to talk about it with anyone. Treat it like a mission. You are dismissed.” Seras got up and left the classroom. She would open her envelope later because every time they had an assignment like this, her male comrades would wonder whom she got. Therefore, to be on the safe side and left alone, Seras walked to the basement where her room was located. She thanked god that the classroom was located in Hellsing Headquarters because she was able to get to work immediately right after class and since her master was always on a mission when she got out of class she was able to avoid him easily.

Once in her room Seras tossed her notebook on the table next to the bucket that contained a blood pack. Grabbing the pack and the envelope Seras sat down in the chair that was tucked neatly underneath the table. Opening the tube and sucking on it, Seras opened the envelope and took out the photo. She choked on the blood that was currently going down her throat when she realized who was in the photo. ’Master’ she thought as she looked at the photo. She was to observe her master.


Alucard was pestering Integral when he heard Seras call his name. Her voice sounded like she was in disbelief. With his curiosity spiked, Alucard phased through the floor and appeared in front of his fledgling’s bedroom door. Alucard tried to read her thoughts but got nothing. All he got were jumbled up emotions that left him confused.

Seras felt that her master outside her door and placed the photo back in the envelope before hiding it underneath her mattress. A thought crossed Seras’ mind as she walked towards her bedroom door, ’How did they get a picture of my master without him knowing it?’ Seras pushed thought out of her mind for a while before opening the door to reveal an empty hallway. Seras stepped out and looked around. Nothing. ’Master must have rethought what he wanted’ backing up back into her room Seras backed right into something hard and unmovable. Thinking it was the wall, Seras turned around to see how far she strayed from her bedroom when her gaze was met with red.

Seras sighed before looking up to see Alucard. “Master is there something you need?” Alucard stared at her for a while then opened his mouth but thought better of it. Alucard gave one last look that involved a deep frown of disapproval and an unmistakable glint of curiosity before phasing into the floor. “Well I need to get started on that assignment with what just happened.” Going back into her room, Seras dragged out a laptop case that sat underneath her bed, withdrawing the laptop that lay inside the case, and turned it on. She smiled when she saw her desktop wallpaper. It was of a dark angle with large scarlet leathery wings, dark silky red hair that gently past her shoulders, a strapless black leather top that stopped just an inch below her breasts and had a cloth choker that was attached to the top, a mini black leather skirt that rested on her hips but stopped at her upper thighs, and thigh high buckled boots, of course in black. Seras smiled at the picture before clicking on the word processor and began her report.

Senior Officer Seras Victoria
Head Vampire for Squad 6
Leader of said squad is Commander Archy.
Report One on Subject D Observation on No Life King Alucard.
Date is August 28th.

The first day of observation and target already shows strange moods. More strange than usual but target may try to find out my intentions. No Life King Alucard suspects something but thankfully, my mission has not been known yet. I have severed the mental connection between him and I for safety but from time to time I can feel him trying to probe my mind but fortunately, I have kept him out. I fear that with his cleverness he will find out. This is a bad start to the mission and I know now that I must be extremely cautious around the target if I am not to be discovered. Reporting out.

Seras saved it in a hidden file before sending it to Professor Lupe. Satisfied that that was done, Seras got up from sitting at the table chair and went to the door and opened it before Walter got a chance to knock. She greeted him before taking the bucket and closing the door. Confused, Walter turned on his heel and headed towards the No Life King’s chambers.

-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Hope you like it. Please Review I would like to know how it is.