Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Words Is Enough ❯ Chapter 2 Report Two on Subject D No Life King ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yo people! I'm back and ready to start a new chapter. I hope I'll get a lot of reviews. And thanks spooky_luver for your review. I really appreciate when people review.
 
As promised I have updated Gone with the Lighting and Mission. Now, I'll update the third one. Sorry for being late and if you like this story, please review. I mean if you don't review if makes me feel that no one likes my story and I might have to delete it.
 
At first it was going to be a one shot then some how along the way it turned into a story. Oh well, at least I have some reviews that I can look forward to, right? Anyway, a quick update on our favorite anime Naruto. It has been moved to Thursday so it will be out in America on Friday.
 
I heard the next ep will be the last filler before they start the Kakashi saga. The next ep will be a 90 min. special so look forward to it. Clash of the Ninja 2 is out and is in stores now. Hurry if you want to buy it. I looked for it in Game Stop but they sold out already.
 
They have Clash of Ninja in the store if anyone is interested.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
The warm morning sunlight woke me up. I was having a nice dream about the time I exploded the bathroom in the academy and Iruka-sensei was yelling, screaming actually. He was screaming his head off about exploding toilets and how people is going go to a shock mode when they sat on the toilet and a small bang goes off. Some how a lot of people had to go to the bathroom that day and well, the toilets went BANG!
 
Instead of bang. Those were fun and nice days. Everyone was laughing and having fun. Skipping classes and pulling pranks.
 
Those nice days were probably over for good. I'm going for the Jounnin exam and there won't be any laughing much anymore. I stretch my limbs and poked my head out of the tent.
 
It was a clear morning and birds were chirping. Just like the times when that teme was here. Having mission, annoying the crap out of Sasuke, running away from an angry Sakura, being lecture by Kakashi-sensei and Iruka-sensei, and yelling at Kakashi-sensei when he was late which was every day. Yelling at ero-sannin to stop peeking, dodging the things Tsunade-bacchan threw at me, avoiding Lee and Gai.
 
Sure they were nice, but with the Lee and Gai-sensei part. It was way too much for me to handle. I slip on my normal clothes and boil some water for ramen. Instant ramen was not as good as the ones Iruka-sensei treat to, but what the heck! It was still food and something to quiet your stomach with.
 
Tsunade-bacchan was like a grandmother to me, Ero-sannin was a perverted grandfather, Kakashi-sensei was like an uncle, and Iruka-sensei was like a father to me. Sakura-chan was like a sister to me, Sasuke was like a brother to me, Kyubi was more like the bully-next-door. `I heard that,' Kyubi growled. We got to know each other over the years.
 
Orochimaru had attack and killed Kyubi's daughter and had told that the Konoha village had did it. His hopes of Konoha crush was well, crushed when the fourth sealed it into me. Kyubi was more like another brother to me except heard my thoughts 24/7. At first he tried to kill me until he found Orochimaru had killed his only daughter.
 
I finish my ramen and threw the garbage into my pack. If anyone found trash here, I would be in big trouble. I started towards the valley of end. If I start now, I would be there at least by the day after tomorrow. Or at least before the week ends by the pace I was walking.
 
I was excited to see Sasuke and this was after all the last time. When the month ends, the third year would end. If I fail here, I'll never be able to get Orochimaru out of Sasuke's body or I can try to annoy him out of there… I don't think that would work really.
 
It works though, 99% of the time it does. `Kit, aren't you excited to see Sasuke after all this year' Kyubi asked.
 
`He was stronger then me last time,' I started slowly but was cut off by Kyubi.
 
`What ever happen to the hyper, knucklehead, clumsy, and cocky ninja?' Kyubi asked.
 
`He, oi! Who are you calling knucklehead and clumsy?' Naruto shouted into his cage.
 
`How many time I have to tell you I got sensitive ears kit?' snarled Kyubi.
 
`That was the 567 time,' I said as I flip through a notebook I had keep with me.
 
`You recorded that and you still forget?' Kyubi asked
shocked.
 
`I ain't called the ninja number 1 in surprises for nothing,' I reply happily. I had required the name when I was still a gennin.
 
I kept walking and sped up when it was near lunch time. I wanted to get to the valley of end a soon as possible. But, I got hungry during the middle, again. (it's one of those time that you want something and it isn't there. I know. I just went to Wal-Mart to get Clash of the Ninja 2 and they didn't have it! I was pissed I could have kill someone. Especially after I was looking for lead for my lead pencil. I was sooo pissed off.)
 
 
-Stomach growls- “… I'm so hungry,” I whined to nobody. If the rest of team 7 was here they would tell me to shut up or that I'm annoying. “Must ignore hunger,” I whispered.
 
Finally I gave up and ate something and continue walking. I speed up after I was done and wanted to get to the Valley of End as soon as possible. I wanted to become a Jounnin too and didn't want to be left behind again. Then, I came upon a village.
 
It looked like when Konoha was attacked. “What happen?” I ask an old lady who was working.
 
“Monsters attacked us,” she explains in her dry voice. I gave her a bottle of water and she mutters thanks and drank the water.
 
“What kind of monster?” I ask. I was hoping it was giant snakes.
 
“Huge snakes. A boy and a male led them, destroying the village as they went,” the old woman said as she shuddered.
 
“How did they look like?” I ask slowly. My heart was pounding in excitement.
 
“The boy was wearing the kind that rich lords would wear and the male was wearing this huge purple rope around his waist,” the old woman replied as she closed her eyes to remember.
 
“Thanks,” I said as I left the village.
 
“Wait, are you going to the Valley of End?” she asked. I nodded.
 
“There is a short cut if you go through there,” she said.
I thank her and took the short cut she mentioned.
 
There it was the Valley of End. My eyes widen when I saw who was there. Uchiha Sasuke. The moment has finally arrived.
 
The promise I had made to Sakura was about to be fulfilled. This time, the mission would succeed without fail.
 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
R&R please. I think this is a good place to leave off. ^^ I'm evil aren't I?