Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Gwendy's ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Small Soliders-Attack of the Gwendys

:

 

Christy enters her room and to her suprise the lights are off and the switch doesn't seem to be working. She goes into her room to turn on the lamp when suddenly she hears the door slam shut, she turns around before seeing a glowing light to her right. walking towards it, she scowls as she sees tv screens and other household technology strewn together before seeing a doll. glancing down at it she blushes before looking away, seeing it kneading its breasts as it responds "dont hate me because im beautiful." before hearing laughter. looking to the right Christy begins to back up as she sees more of the dolls all sexually playing with each other. "Lets do something kinky!" said one while both of her breasts were being sucked on, "We'll all do Anal!" declares another doll while foundling herself, while a 3rd asked "Did i over pluck my eyebrows?" while she begins to roll out a dildo. Christy begins to back up as the Gwendys come forward, giggling as their hips sway sensually.

As the dolls move forward, she notices they are all too friendly with each other. All around she sees groups entwined around each other as a single doll with a white cowgirl hat steps forward. twirling a one of Christys necklaces around she tosses it at her before more grab on. Pulling back Christy begins to lose balance before falling down. lifting her head up Christy sees each of the dolls begin to crawl on top of her, and advance towards her head. "Now its our turn to fuck you" the hat wearing one says as dolls all around her begin to throw various cords, rope and other household items on her, Christy looks on at her former playthings with fear as a doll crawls onto her ample breast "let's see if her Bra comes off" exclaims the doll. Not knowing what else to do Christy screams and tries to resist the Gwendys, but to no avail as the swarm of dolls quickly have her hands and feet tied, and shove a sock into her mouth as a gag to cover her screams.

Christy noticed Brad standing at her open door, and tried to call for help, but only muffled cries came out. Several dolls that weren't busy having fun with their owner noticed the jock at the door. They rushed toward him, one called out "Look girls, a man!" Brad looked down to see the Gwendies cheerleader tossing themselves onto him. "Allyup!" one shouted at they began to crawl over his torso. "Such nice broad shoulders, do you work out?" One of the dolls rubbed her breasts on Brad's clothed chest. "What's the rush big boy? Stay and have some fun!"

Christy with her pants around her knees now is still struggling to get the dolls off. She tries to muffle out "Run! Get help" but the words wouldn't come out. The cowlgirl Gwendy starts to grind her plastic ass on Christy's chin. The Gwendies are prodding their hands at Christy's panty-clad crotch while a couple others start to bring over her various sextoys closer to her. Fearing that he will be on the receiving end of this if he stays, he tries to shake off the dolls. "Fucking this man will be such a blast!" One of the dolls joyously says as she slips under Brad's jacket. He grunts and struggles to grab any of the dolls to toss off. Making their way down to his pants, a few of the dolls start unbuttoning the jeans. "Resisting us is so five minutes ago~" one of the Gwendies said as she inserted her legs down the front if Brad's boxers. Her plastic feet start to trample his cock. Brad grabbed the one giving him the tiny footjob, and the doll replied "Are you dumping me?" He tossed her against the wall, shattering her limbs around the room. The Gwendy doll screams in pain, and the rest of the dolls on Brad either jump off or force themselves in his shirt and jacket.

As a few of the dolls who jumped off landed on the floor, they look over at their friend in pieces. "Looks like he likes to play rough!" one of the dolls said as she turns to see Brad still fumbling around to get the remaining Gwendies off. The toy signals to another set of dolls in the closet. Slowly, the closet door folds open and reveals a small metal tube with canisters attached to it. A voice from the closet calls out, "Hey hottie!" Brad looks over to find two dolls pointing this thing directly at him. One of them coyly giggles, "Look what we've caught" as the other pulls a string, releasing the gas from the canisters. Out flew a net with small weights on the ends that captured the young adult, and sent him backward slightly. The dolls quickly loaded up the cannon again and shot out a tennis ball, hitting Brad in the stomach, knocking him off balance, and onto the bed behind him. More dolls at the ready began to toss bondage gear over the bed to each other as Brad struggled with the net.

Meanwhile the dolls on the floor finished removing Christy's pants and just got through pulling off her underwear. "What a pretty hairless pussy!" One said as she rubbed her hands down the girl's labia. Another doll rolled Christy's purple dildo towards her face, and began to prod her cheek with it. "Do you like playing with this toy?" Christy looked over at the doll and kept muffling. One of the Gwendies on the bed responded, "No, I think she likes the real thing." When the Gwendies finished binding Brad to the bed, they climbed the blankets up, and forced themselves into the net with him. Unable to move his arms, the guy had to choice but to flail his torso, but that proved ineffective. As several dolls continued to remove his jeans, three made their way to his face. "Grabbing a young girl without her consent? What a naughty boy." Brad looked the girly toys in the eyes as they smugly smiled back at him. "Argh, let me go!" He said hoping to intimidate the dolls. "With pleasure~!" a voice responded from Brad's crotch. The Gwendy dolls had removed his pants and boxers, revealing his slightly erect dick. When the dolls were finished ogling his manhood, they started to rub their bodies on it. Brad opened his mouth to call for help, but one of the Gwendies near his head had placed her ass in his mouth. "If you didn't like the footjob, maybe you are an ass man" Another doll cooed out "Do you like licking her butt?" The young adult tried to force the doll out by pushing his tongue against her plastic ass. "Ooh, that's the spirit!" The Gwendy doll replied with the tongue slamming against her buttcrack.

"Hey, if they don't want to play with us, maybe they will like playing with these toys!" Called out a doll surrounded by a small collection of Christy's sex toys. She tossed a small mini-vibrating egg to the dolls on the bed as two others carried the purple dildo to Christy's crotch. They toys on the bed had held the vibrator against Brad's dick, causing him to let out a muffled moan. One of the Gwendies near his ear began to play with his hair and whisper "Its playtime, big boy."

Brad kept struggling, fighting the pleasure of the dolls antics. Brad managed to push the dolls ass out of his mouth, but it just kept bouncing up and down on his lips. "What no more tongue? C'mon baby, kiss my ass!" With another jerk of the shoulder, he freed his right arm. The jock had reached for his jeans pocket, which was further down due to the Gwendies whipping his dick out. The girly toys were all distracted with the young adult's body to notice him pulling out a pocket knife. He had never used this as a tool, but just to intimidate others in highschool, but now he is going to get some experience. He quickly cut the bindings off his left arm, and sat straight up and yanked at the bindings on his waist, cutting them with the knife. The adrenaline gave him just the push he needed to free himself.

The dolls began to scream and they were thrown off when Brad got off the bed. Taking one look at Christy being taken advantage of and the dolls getting up for another sexual assault, he ran out the door. Christy's muffled cries can be heard from downstairs as Brad looked around for he parents. When he found them dead asleep and unable to be woken, he rushed for the phone near them. As he thought, the line had been cut. "I need to go get help!" He thought as he headed for the front door. He heard more giggling and another person's cries from inside the closet near the front door, but chose to ignore it for now as he pulled up his jeans and took off on his motorbike.

After about 30 minutes, the Commando Elite make a VHS tape starring bound up Christy asking for the Gorgonite scum to surrender. As they left the girl tied up in the chair so they can deliver the message, Chip commanded the Gwendy dolls to stay in the room with her to make sure she doesn't escape. The Gwendies agreed to follow orders and the commandos left. Christy no longer gagged with her sock, instead a strip of tape covers her mouth.

The dolls, becoming increasingly bored decide to have some fun with Christy's adult toys. One of them, rubbing its whole body on a dildo starts venting, "Some girls have all the fun. Some get to play with the boy downstairs, and I bet some of the girls held onto that man. They probably get to bang him in his sleep... lucky bitches." "It sucks that we have to stay here. We can't even play with this girl until the soldiers get what they want!" Another adds as she uses a mini vibrator on herself. "Hey, maybe that hunk will come back and try to rescue the girl again" a third Gwendy doll added as she painting Christy's toenails. "Hey baby, do you have any other cute boyfriends? If they come over, we can all have some fun when this is done" a fourth doll said as she brushed Christy's hair. Christy sat there in the chair, unable to move, hoping either Alan gets the message or Brad comes back... she isn't too hopeful about the latter considering he ran off like a wuss.

One of the Gwendies near the window alerts the others, "Hey everyone, a new boy is here! He might not be as muscular, but he has that face that I would love to sit on." A few other dolls come to the window to see Alan carrying a box and putting it in the front yard. "I think that's what our bosses want!" One of the dolls excitedly states. "remember girls, we are supposed to make sure our owner doesn't escape" one says deviously, "If this man comes in here, we will show him the real meaning of "playtime"." All of the Gwendies begin to hide near the door and get ready to pounce on Alan if he gets close to Christy.

Meanwhile downstairs, Alan manages to get inside the house. He makes his way through the kitchen and hears giggling and cooing from the closet. These voices weren't Christy, so Alan thought it would be best to avoid being noticed and head up to her room where she was in the video. He avoided the commandos at the front door, and went upstairs. When the door opened, Alan saw Christy tied up with tape over her mouth. Worried, he rushes over quietly to her as she tried to muffle "Alan, hurry up and untie me!" He looks at the tight bindings keeping her arms and legs tied, and asks, "Are you alright?". Christy sees the dolls start to close the door and creep up behind her neighbor, so she tries as hard as she can to warn him, but the tape stops her. Alan notices a small girly figure crawling up Christy's shoulder. To his surprise, it was one of her many Gwendy dolls. The doll ready to not let another opportunity escape her, flashes her chest, smiles and says "Hey cutie, do you like tits, or ass?" Christy keeps trying to tell him to watch out, but it was too late. The door closed shut, and another Gwendy popped up on his right shoulder, pulling at his ear saying, "Do you come here often?" Startled, he turns only to be rubbed on the other side with a girly voice asking "Will you take me to the prom". Alan, finally realizing he is in trouble, tried to get the two Gwendies off him, only to be pulled back by ropes on his chest that the dolls flung around him while he as distracted. Every single doll in the room put their focus on Alan, dogpiling his limbs and torso as soon as he hit the floor.

The Gwendies were ready with a pair of Christy's panties to gag the boy with, and they approached his head. Alan stuggles to free himself, as he leans up, a necklace lasso is thrown around his neck, pulling him right back down. The cowgirl Gwendy starts to laugh, "What's the matter, don't you like playing with dolls?" All the Gwendies swarming Alan are halfway through binding him. One of the dolls can't stand it anymore and starts full-body humping the young man's crotch. Some of the dolls begin to rub their crotches on Alan's hands as the others rip at his clothes.

While the dolls begin to molest Alan, Archer sneaks out of his bag and cuts the ropes holding Christy's arms back. As soon as one of her arms was freed, she harshly removed the tape like a band-aid and began to use the knife Archer brought to cut herself free from the rest of the bindings. She got up out of her chair and reached for her cheerleader baton by her dresser so she can destroy these toys. When she wielded it, she heard a high pitched voice gasp. She checked out the rod to see two dolls sliding down the shaft. "Hey look, we are pole dancers!" One of them timidly said. Christy was beyond pissed and flung the dolls against the wall, breaking them to pieces.

Alan on the floor with used panties in his mouth, his belt off and pants unbuttoned, is confronted with a doll standing on his chest with a small whip in her hand. "You've been a bad boy" the doll says as she rubs the whip across his face. "...and now, you must be punished!" She gives him a quick lash on the cheek. It wasn't extremely painful, but it still stung. The doll sultrily laughs, "You're ours now." Christi comes closer and smacks the doll off Alan's chest like a golfer. She then kicks off the bindings the dolls set and begins to smash the Gwendy dolls as they run around the room trying to hide. Alan quickly takes Christy's underwear out of his mouth and grabs the first blunt object he can find and does the same. The toys, even though they are scared, continue to taunt her with phases like "Look out, its a baton death march!" and "She's gone postal!" Archer hides in Alan's bag again, as he waits for the chaos to end.

When the couple finish destroying all the dolls they could, Christy kisses Alan thanking him for rescuing him. Alan awestruck by getting a kiss from his crush childishly adds, "anytime..?" Christy, not caring if any other Gwendies are hiding in her room, rushes out of the room, only to be stopped by the Commandos. They both rush upstairs and block off the door. Christy and Alan both escape out the window, leaving the doll parts scattered about.