Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Revenge of the Gwendys ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 Small Soldiers-Gwendy Revenge 

 

Alright everyone upstairs and get into your positions. She should be arriving home soon to perhaps take a nap which she won't get. When she walks in her bedroom and closes the shades, that's when we shut the door and she's ours." Cowgirl explained. "Everybody know what to do?"

 

The Barbies/Gwendys all nodded, they knew their roles. While the majority of the army waited in her room, a Gwendy stood on the windowsill just barely out of view. She noticed a car pull up into the driveway and a girl stepped out. It was Christy.

 

"She's here! Quick everyone be ready!"

 

Christy walked in through the front door closing it behind her, she set her car keys on a hook. "I hate waking up early, especially during summer break. Time to get a quick nap."

 

She definitely looked tired, she made her way up the stairs to her bedroom ready to catch some much needed zzz's. When she closed the shades, her door suddenly slammed shut causing her to jump back in alarm! She twisted the knob as best as she could but to no avail, the door was stuck! 2 cheerleader Barbies from above swooped down wrapping rope around her wrists. For a brief moment Christy stood there frozen, not even realizing that a fashion model Barbie and Navy officer Gwendy wrapped rope round her ankles.

 

"Pull!!" The 2 dolls pulled as hard as they could with help from 3 others to pull Christy down. Christy fell backwards onto the floor, trying to grasp what was happening. She didn't have time however as more dolls ran in binding her arms to her sides with electrical cord, another layer just below her breasts. Desperately trying to kick any dolls away were quickly stopped when rope was wrapped around her knees pulling them tight.

 

"This can't be happening again!" Christy spoke in fear. She could only think of one option now. Scream and maybe she could get help. She screamed as loud as could.

 

"Someone shut her up." One of the dolls commanded. A pair of Christy's black cotton panties were shoved into her mouth while she was in the middle of screaming. She tried spitting them out but they were only shoved in deeper.

 

"We've missed you Christy. Did you miss us?" Cowgirl said coming into her view.

 

When Christy saw her, she remembered that night when she came home from a date only to be tied up and captured. Now here it was almost like Deja Vu. Christy thrashed around angrily, trying to free herself. More dolls ran in throwing electrical cord up and over her body, dolls on both sides held the bindings tightly.

 

"Mmmf!! Mmmf!"

 

"Do you remember what I said the first time Christy? 'Now it's our turn to play with you'" Cowgirl repeated that line. "Way I see it now, we're no longer your toys, you're our toy now! We're going to have lots of fun!"