Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Small Soliders-Ambush ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Small Soliders-Ambush

 

Christy turned the lights on for her room and found her radio on and playing some girly song. Timmy was no where in sight, she guessed he must have left it on and went to his room. Christy turned off the music and laid down on her bed to relax, but when she did, she felt something hard under her back. She reached over and pulled out one of her Gwendy Dolls. However, much to her surprise it was slightly deformed, and dressed in a camo bikini. Her first thought was that her brother did this... he wanted those army toys, so it made sense he would be responsible.

 

She muttered, "God she is ruined..." Christy got up off her bed to put this doll away in the box she came from, and to her dismay, all of the boxes were gone. "What the hell? Damn it Timmy. I said he could use my radio, not play with my stuff. That little brat had better not have made the rest of my dolls ugly." She said to herself as she stormed across the upstairs hallway. She had opened the door to her younger brother's room and turned the lights on. She saw the back of the top of his head poking out from under the blankets. As she walked over to the bed Christy could faintly hear girly laughter so she paused to look around the room. On the floor, she saw a few more of her dolls, also modified and wearing camo bikinis laying motionless as well as a few of Timmy's action figures. At this point she had enough, and grabbed the blanket, throwing it off.

 

Christy stared at a fixture of pillows and a basketball with a wig on it. She heard a knocking noise behind her, and when Christy turned, she saw one of her dolls was slamming it's ass on the crotch of the male motionless action figure. "I can't take it anymore, if I can't have a real man, I'll settle for this!" The teenager picked up the horny living Gwendy and looked into it's eyes. "How the--" "Oh look girls! Its our owner. Maybe we can all get facials." The other doll in her hand added, "No, she thinks we are ugly now, but I think she needs a makeover!" More dolls start coming out of various hiding spots in Timmy's room. A few of them rushed her feet with Timmy's rubber jump rope while others came at her torso with scarves and ropes. By the time Christy hit the floor, she was already bound up. The dolls proud of their quick work move in on their owner. "All our makeup is cruelty free!" One of the Gwendy's said as she rubbed her breasts on the teenager's face.

 

Christy would have started to scream, but she looked at her dolls more closely, and saw a few of them wielding sharp weaponry. She would be better off just staying quiet and still. "Your outfit is so last year." "Yeah, showing off your body is the best way to get the boys." "Let's make her pretty!" The toys spoke as they began to cut off Christy's clothes with scissors and knives. After a few minutes with her clothes in tattered shreds, she felt one of the assailants pulling at her G-string. "What a cute thong!" "Oohh la la! her bra matches" "If you wanted that hottie on the motorbike to notice, you should have brought him in for some fun too!" Hoping that stripping her is all they do, Christy laid there as her eyes nervously darted around the room. Her mind raced, Brad definitely left by now, her brother probably got captured considering the trap, and there is no way to get Alan's attention in this situation.

 

"Okay girls, now we can start the makeover!" One of them said as she crawled on Christy's exposed chest. "Wait, we need to bring something, it will make this much more fun!" As the dolls begin to giggle, a few of them leave the room. Christy wondered what the Gwendy Dolls could be bringing up to the room.