Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Small Soldiers-Fun with mommy ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 Small Soldiers-Fun with mommy

:

Timmy struggled with his bonds as his tiny captors put him in the closet. The toys he wanted so badly were now holding him prisoner and he was understably terrified.

 

"Keep it down you little shit or we'll make sure you don't see your next birthday," Kip Killigan warned the small boy. The color drained from his face as one of his sister's Gwendy Dolls, First Lady Gwendy, caresses his check as she kisses her lips.

 

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said in a motherly tone, "we'll come play with you later."

 

They close the door, leaving the boy alone in the dark. They were at loss of what to do. Sure, capture the girl and trade her for the Gorgonites, but they had at least a couple hours before she got home. Link Static was doing fine by himself bringing the Gwendies to life, so that left 4 commandos and 4 Gwendies frustrated; in more ways then one.

         

"Ugh, what do we do now?" Brick Bazooka whined. He was only content when he was fighting or fucking, and he couldn't do either right now.

         

"Hang on handsome," Sailor Gwendy interrupted as she pointed towards the living room, "I got myself an idea."

         

She leads the tiny men and women to the living room, pointing to the couch. On it was Marion Fimple, Christy's mother and a bonafide MILF. She was asleep from the drugs the Commando Elite gave her and her husband, and was shifting unconsciously. She looked like the wife most men dreamed of. She had long flowing blond hair, breasts the size of her head, and had on makeup that perfectly hid the strain of middle age and motherhood.

         

"I say we 'interrogate' her for info to past the time," Sailor Gwendy smirked.

         

Major Chip Hazard steps forward and admires the giantess before them, whistling at her beauty.

         

"You know, Sailor," Hazard said with lust in his voice, rubbing her ass with his hand, "I can see you getting a promotion in the near future."

         

"Oh, thank you mister Hazard," she blushed as they kiss. As he climbs onto the couch, he smacks her ass, leaving her a self-messaging wreck. He stood on her lap, pulling at the waist strap that held her robe. He pulled away, causing the robe to fall off, revealing her massive breasts. They were small mountains of flesh with bright pink tips. Everyone erupted in applause as her breasts were exposed.

         

"Wooh! That's what I'm talking about!" Buth Meathook shouted.

        

"I can suck on those tits all night long," Princess Gwendy cooed, salivating at the sight.

         

Major Hazard stood firm and stoic, with only the smirk on his face betraying his true feelings. His rank made him act professional at all times for the sake of his men, but he was human too. He wanted to--No, was going to--fuck this woman all night, every night. It didn't matter what tactical advantage she could provide. She was Major Chip Hazard's property now, and he won't give up his new toy so easily.

         

He turned around to his troops and ask, "Who here wants to engage in some R&R?" The tiny perverts shouted their approval as Major Hazard ordered them to push the coffee table aside. They wanted her here and now.

         

Hazard pulls on her wrists and sends her falling. She lands gently on the carpeted floor, moaning as her eyes start opening. If her husband managed to wake up to go sleep upstairs, it wouldn't be long before she woke up too.

         

Hazard issued orders left and right as time was of the essence. Both Commandos and Gwendies hauled power cables and jump rope to the living room. Marion's wrists were tied to each of the couches front feet; her ankles tied to the coffee table legs. In just a few minutes, Marion was almost completely naked and spread eagle on the living room floor.

         

She awakened a few minutes later, her head groggy and her vision blurry. She tried getting up only to find that she was completely immobile. As her vision comes to, she sees several figures standing around her. They were her daughters beloved Gwendy Dolls and the Commando Elite toys her son kept nagging her about. But instead of faces filled with fun and adventure, all there was was a lustful hunger, like she was a piece of fuckable meat.

         

She had hallucinations while she was drunk, but never any this vivid and intense. The pain in her wrist and ankles were real. And shock down her spine from these onlookers was definitely real.

         

On her chest, just above her breasts, was Major Chip Hazard. He looks down at her with a smile.

        

"Good evening, beautiful," Hazard said, "welcome to the first night of the rest of your life."

        

 "Wh-what's going on?!" Marion shouted in fear, still refusing to believe what was happening, "what do you want from me!?"

         

"Honey, I don't want anything from you" Hazard flirted as he wrapped his hand around her nipple."

        

 "Wh-What are you going to do to me?" She asked, her voice quivering as she realizes the reality of the situation.

         

Brick Bazooka steps forward and goes, "Baby, I think the better question is: what aren't we gonna do to you?"

        

 This cause everyone, including Hazard to laugh. As it subsides, Marion sees a Police Officer Gwendy approaching her pink lace panties with scissors.

        

 "NO! PHIL! GET DOWN HERE! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Marion screamed as she tried in vain to move her legs. The toys found it more amusing than anything.

         

"No one's coming," Hazard stated, hanging on to her chest with a stone grip. "Just lie back and take it like a good little whore."

         

"PHIL! CHRISTY! TIMMY! ANYONE! SAVE ME! SAVE ME! SAV----"

         

Schoolgirl Gwendy shoves the wadded up bathrobe in her mouth, gagging her and turning her screams into pitiful moans.

         

 

"You need to do what the big man tells you to, bitch," the doll said with scorn in her voice. Hazard walks up to the side of her face and rubs away the tears streaking down her face.

         

"You may think you don't want this," Hazard starts, "but after tonight, I'll have you begging for my cock."

 

What scared Marion wasn't the words, but the realness behind them. As things settled down, the toys began to strip themselves naked, revealing they were anatomically correct.

         

The men have hairy chests and large erections while the women have fully formed breasts and vaginas. Just what kind of kids toys were these? Her mind soon returned to the present as Hazard stood in between her legs, surrounded by his nudist troops.

         

"Alright men, it's playtime. And remember: no mercy!"

 

The tiny men whistled as Hazard pulled off Marion's panties, revealing a shaven, glistening pussy for the taking.

         

"Goddamn," Buth exclaimed as he rubbed her thigh, "this bitch is like a dam ready to break." All Marion could do was turn her head away in embarrassment and shame.

       

 "Let's set the mood boys," Sailor Gwendy smirked as she fiddled with the tv remote. As if simply to taunt her, she plays a video of a fireplace with sensual instrumental music playing. She and her sisters proceeded to turn out the lights, leaving only the illumination of the TV.

         

"Ooohlala," Schoolgirl Gwendy moaned as she climbed onto her Marion's chest. "I'm getting wet already."

         

She crawled up to Marion's right breast and began licking and sucking on it, causing it to perk and stiffen. Marion tried her best to suppress her involuntary moaning.

 

Brick walked up to the left side her head, stroking his erect penis as he leered at her.

 

"You wanna know why they call me Brick Bazooka?" He asked as he inched closer to her face. Marion could only give him a meek headshake. "Because my dick is so big, it makes the ladies explode."

 

He whistled, signaling the Police Officer Gwendy to push Marion's head towards his side, forcing her to face him. Brick pulled her gag out and rammed his cock into her mouth before she had the chance to scream. What surprised her most was how large it truly was. She expected room in her mouth, but it was up against the walls of her mouth; the tip brushed against the roof. She had to breath through her nose to get air. The Gwendy behind her head kept her in place so that she couldn't turn away. She dry humped her hair, nibbling on her ear while so.

 

Marion turned her eyes left enough to see Kip and Princess Gwendy crawl onto her chest. Princess Gwendy sat on top of her other breast and began rubbing her ass against her erect nipple, serving as a natural dildo. Kip approached her breasts, kneeled down, and inserted his dick into her cleavage. Grabbing onto her breasts as a grip, Kip began ramming himself in and out her cleavage, using her breasts to massage and stroke his manhood. She could see the head of it poke out from in-between them. She felt the warmth of it melt into her chest, making her back shiver.

 

{Her eyes bulged from an intense pain coming beneath her. Without her realizing, Butch crawled under her body and started pushing into her ass. This caused her crotch area to rise and fall slightly as Butch continued his assault. She could feel it burrowing deeper and harder inside her. Every centimeter of her asshole was filled, her legs buckling from these new sensations. Her anal virginity had been claimed (Phil was never one to experiment or go beyond basic missionary).

 

Major Chip Hazard watched his soldiers violate almost every orifice their new toy had. He waited until they were all in her before he began his campaign of lust and debauchery. Waiting to be last made him hungrier, it made him savor the woman he was he about to conquer. Sailor Gwendy kneeled in front of him, fondling Marion's thigh with one hand and jerking Hazard off with the other; he wanted to be in his prime for this.

 

He gently shoos Sailor Gwendy, ordering her to scout the first floor of the house (he promised her some 'playtime' later). He grabs Marion's inner thighs and begins thrusting in and out of her. Slowly at first, as he wanted to ease her in to it, but gradually began picking up the pace.

 

"For a woman in her late thirties with two kids, she's surprisingly tight," Hazard thought to himself, getting deeper and deeper within Marion. "She must not get much use out of that pencil pusher." Hazard grinned as he relished in taking another "man's" woman.

 

Marion was getting dizzy. Every man was fucking her in every way imaginable; the women caressing and licking her well figured body. It was a gangbang she had no say in. Every part of her wanted to die. To crawl into the darkness and never be found.

 

Except for one small one.

 

She couldn't deny she was aroused. Seeing 4 men with such large erections come onto her had her waterworks bursting. Whenever she and Phil had sex--which was rare given he traveled a lot for work--it was vanilla, and over in a few minutes. She couldn't get exact details, but it had to have been at least an hour since they descended upon her.

 

But she was a human being, a woman. She would not submit as their toy no matter how much she enjoyed it.

 

"Ugh, ough, oooooh goooood," Brick groaned as he tilted his head back, his mouth agape with pleasure. Butch and Kip did the same, the Gwendies moaning along. Only Hazard was still invigorated. Brick holds on to Marion's hair as he lets loose inside her mouth. Sticky, warm semen streams down her throat. She coughs as she struggles to swallow the seemingly neverending current. She glances down at herself and sees Kip and Butch cover her body in thick, white cum. Kip intentionally sprayed it all over her body. Onto her breasts, her face, her hair, his seed was everyone.

 

"You enjoy your facial sugartits?" Princess Gwendy asked Marion as she liked Kip's cum off her breasts.

 

The only people still holding were Marion and Hazard. His gentle pokes evolved into a battering ram that filled her body with pure ecstasy. Her breasts bounced in rhythm with his thrusts. Her breathing became rapid and shallow as she uncontrollably moaned while coughing up Brick's seed.

 

Her body felt numb and hot as she stuck her tongue out like a dog in heat. Every muscle was in constant motion, every nerve stimulated and touched. She felt her taint trickle pre-cum as she and Hazard neared their climax. She stopped any form of physical resistance, overwhelmed by the haze of it all.

Hazard gripped harder, grunted more, as he felt his member swell in heat. He can see her about to break and pushed himself to finish her.

 

In a few moments, they both climaxed. Hazard hung on to her crotch as her pussy spewed out a small ocean of cum, covering Hazard. Marion arched her back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She orgasmed so much that it echoed through the house. Her body awashed with euphoria. Her mind felt like a fragile glass ball tettering on an edge. All she could do was take deep breaths as her semen drenched body sunk into the carpet.

 

"Fuck....woman..." Hazard gasped as he crawled onto her breasts, gently rubbing his hands against her nipples. "That was.....the best I've had in years." He looked down at her with more than just lust; a strange sense of pride. As if he found a treasure that provided much more than immediate profit. He placed a hand on her cheek and gently careesed her face.

 

"Please....let me.....go," Marion begged in between breaths. Her eyes filled with tears from both fear and shame. "Don't....hurt me....anymore." Her mind raced with multiple horrifying questions. Would they enslave her forever? What would happen to her children? Could these men actually impregnate her with their semen?

 

Hazard shushed her, brushing her tears away. "Sorry dollface, I'm afraid your not in any position to negotiate."

 

It was now that Marion realized just how powerless she was. Here she was, gang-raped and dominanted by figures 6 to 8 inches tall. She could easily crush them, and yet, she was the one tied up and abused. They are toys, but {i}she{/i} was the one being played with.

 

"Well it looks like someone had a lot of fun," Sailor Gwendy said with envy in her voice. She returned to the living room with a makeshift collar and leash in her hand.

 

"What do you have to report soldier?" Hazard asked as he began putting his clothes back on.

 

"I found a guest room that has a queen sized bed," Sailor Gwendy responded, "it even comes equipped with a bathroom and shower."

 

"Well done cadet," Hazard said with pride.

 

"What are we gonna do with the bitch, sir?" Kip asked as he motioned to Marion.

 

"Maybe we can bring her up to the girl's room and use her for psychological warfare," Butch added.

 

"Why not just keep her down here?" Police Officer Gwendy asked. "Don't we deserve a turn with her?"

 

"Let's put her in the guest room," Hazard ordered, "I don't want any possible obstacles when we grab the girl."

         

The plastic vixens cheered as they surrounded Marion, preparing to move her.

         

"Boys, get upstairs and prepare the ambush," Hazard ordered, "I'll be up soon." This is met with salutes before the Commandos climb up the stairs. Hazard steps up to Marion and strokes her luscious blond hair. She was dazed and exhausted, just trying to keep herself sane.

         

"We're taking you to the guest room honey," Hazard said with a soft tender voice. "For your sake, I'll keep the gag out. But if you scream or try to escape, I'll make sure you can't use that pretty little mouth again. Understand?"

         

"Yes..." Marion muttered as she nodded weakly. She figured if she played along, they'll slip up and give her a chance to escape. Her response got her a gentle slap on the cheek.

         

"That ain't how I'm addressed darling," Hazard said sternly. "Let's try this again: do you understand."

         

Marion stubbornly kept quiet, a trivial act of rebellion against her new masters. Hazard grew irritated and pinched the side of her neck, squeezing and turning his fingers, leaving Marion in great pain.

       

 "Do. You. Understand?" Hazard's voice lost all gentleness, sounding more like a nearly feral growl.

         

After a moment of hesitation, Marion swallowed what little dignity she had and muttered, "Yes...sir."

         

Like a switch, Hazard reverts back to his gentleman persona, smiling and brushing her neck.

         

"Good girl," Hazard whispered in her ear. He secretly loved having her struggle and fight back. It makes breaking her down into an obedient, submissive slut immensely more satisfying.

         

Sailor and Police Officer Gwendy fashion and fastening the dog collar around Marion's neck. They gave her enough room to breath, but not enough that they can't easily yank her.

         

"Now she really does look like a bitch," Princess Gwendy joked, earning laughs from her sisters. Police Officer Gwendy hands to leash to Hazard, who orders Marion's restraints to be removed. He didn't want any new restraints placed. He wanted her to subconsciously submit to her new role.

         

Marion gets up on all fours, made to crawl like a dog as Hazard and Sailor Gwendy led her to the guest room. Princess and Schoolgirl Gwendy rode her back. Schoolgirl sat on the top of her neck, rubbing a sharpened tip of a butter knife against her throat. The cold steel made Marion shiver. Princess lied down towards her rear end, slapping her hands against Marion's ass like they were bongo drums. Marion bit her lips to keep herself quiet. If she screamed and got gagged, it wouldn't do any good.

         

Entering the guest room, Marion was made to climb onto the bed and lie in the middle. The Gwendies tied her wrists and ankles, leaving her in a similar situation as the living room. Sailor brought a towel from the bathroom and wiped the cum off her body. It didn't make her feel any less dirty.

         

Hazard watched this with a satisfied smile. While he and the boys worked on the daugther, some of the dolls would work on her mother. He fully expects them to morph Marion into a proper woman. A woman who's distorted sense of love would drive her sole purpose of pleasing and serving her man. Hazard had to keep the thought at bay; now was not the time for distractions. But mark his words: the Commando Elite would have a harem of women to serve them by the end of the night.

         

As he made his way to Christy's room, another group of Gwendies entered the room, excitedly skipping in.

         

"Hey girls!" Nurse Gwendy said as she kneaded her breasts, "one of the boys said we got a MILF in here! Mind if we join?"

         

The Gwendies climbed onto the bed and surrounded their prey. Marion looked up in fear at her daughters beloved dolls. They were all either naked or wearing skimpy versions of their original costumes. Instead of smooth plastic bodies, they were voluptuous with large perky breasts. Instead of wide innocent eyes and happy smiles, they had lustful smirks and glares that unraveled Marion; they were already mentally playing with her. The tiny vixens licked their lips and rubbed themselves in anticipation. Marion was the first human they got to play with.

         

"Oh Mary," First Lady Gwendy moaned as she rubbed her chest against Marion's cheek, "We have so many things in store for you." Her voice dripped with malice and a wet hunger for flesh. They clearly enjoy the torment they were about to subject Marion to.

         

"Look girls!" Amazon Gwendy announced as she and another dragged a cardboard box out of the closet. "Accessories!" She jumps in and starts tossing out the contents.

         

Inside the box were various sex toys Marion used when Phillip was away on business trips. She could only turn her in head in embarrassment as her dildos and anal beads scattered across the floor.

 

"Well, well Mary," Nurse Gwendy said as she climbed onto the bed while carrying a large dildo, "hubby couldn't do it, huh?"

 

"Even grown-ups need toys to play with," Schoolgirl Gwendy giggled as she caressed Marion's cleavage.

 

The two girls park outside Christy's house on Brittany's scooter early in the night. Brittany wanted to stay out longer but Christy's parents told her to be home by 10:00 PM. The two kiss and Christy makes her way inside. Brittany waits out in the driveway, trying to find an excuse to get into Christy's room.

        

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Christy shouts as she closes the door. They were usually still up at this time, watching game shows or war movies in the living room, but it seems they've gone to bed. She simply shrugged and went on her way, only noting how weird it was that the furniture was misplaced and the TV was playing some fireplace video.

         

She continues peering at the living room as she tossed her jacket into the closet. Had she bothered to look down for just a moment, she would have seen her little brother, Timmy, tied up and manhandled by some of her dolls. She closes the door and walks up stairs, leaving Timmy alone in the dark with only tiny sex-crazed women to keep him company.

         

Christy approaches the door only to suddenly stop. She couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. She turned around quickly and saw no one. The only thing odd she could notice was muffled giggling coming from somewhere.

         

"Mom and dad are probably watching a movie," she thought as she entered her room.

         

Poor Christy had no idea of the trap she was walking in to.