Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Mother Daughter fun ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Small Soldiers Mother Daughter fun

Christy walked through the front door of her house just as the sun was setting for the day. She closed the door behind her, thinking of the day she had and wondered what her family was up to. "Hello? Anyone home?" She asked to what seemed like an empty house. Christy just shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink before taking off her jacket and throwing it in the closet. She started up the stairs heading straight for her room. As she opened the door she flipped on the light switch, but nothing happened. She stepped into her room fumbling around for her lamp, but jumped suddenly as her bedroom door slammed. She heard giggling all around her in the dark and thought she saw movement. "Who's there?" She said with fear in her voice. "I'm warning you I'll..." she was cut off as she was tripped by some unseen force hitting her head on the bed post and knocking herself out in the process.

 

When christy finally began to stir she heard excited voices around her. She tried to sit up but couldn't, she was laying on her bed her arms tied above her head and her legs spread. Blinking a few times and getting her bearings, panic settled in as she noticed that all she wore were her pink panties. She looked around until her eyes focused on several gwendy dolls with painted on camo bikinis and disfigured bodies, as if they had been torn apart and then rebuilt. The gwendies noticed her and cheered. "Great she's awake!" One exclaimed as the dolls made their way to her. "You're just in time for pre op!" One said as another came closer to her head exclaiming, "makeovers are such a blast! Marion had such a blast with hers she wants to help with yours!" Christy was confused, 'makeovers? My mom? What do they mean?' She tried tried to speak but quickly realized she had been gagged with some sort of cloth. "Mmmhhmmhm?" The gwendies all giggled at her and turned toward the door as the handle turned. In stepped Marion Fimple, completely naked with a wry smile on her face as she looked over her daughter. She closed the door behind her and made her way to the bed christy was tied to. "How do I look, sexy?" Marion asked with a giggle as she did a slow twirl for her daughter. Christy looked on in horror as she saw what the gwendies had done to her mom. Marion's pussy was cleanly shaven, her nipples red and sore looking with safety pins pierced through each. As she continued turning christy saw what looked like wires and a small black square on the back of her mom's neck. Freaking out christy shook her head horrified at what had been done. "Oh sweetie don't act like that. It'll all feel really good in just a bit." Her mom said with a wink and a smile. "Now lets get her ready, how about it girls?" She asked the dolls, to which they all replied with cheers and whoops as they spread out around Christy's nearly naked body. Marion moved getting on the bed and straddling her daughter. "We're going to accessorize you!" She said undoing a safety pin and rubbing Christy's nipple getting it hard. Christy tried to struggle but it was no use her restraints were too tight. Marion brought her face down to her daughter's smiling. "Its just a pinch, relax you're thinking about it too much." She said as she kissed her cheek. Christy didn't know what to think, she knew the dolls were behind her head doing something and her mom was playing with her nipple which was starting to turn her on. She thought this must be a nightmare and clamped her eyes shut to which Marion took advantage of when she stuck in the first safety pin. Christy gasped and moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. "Yes that's my big girl." Marion said with a smile, "Just one more to go." She said cheerily.

 

Marion clipped the safety pin shut on its new home and took out another one opening to reveal the sharp point. She smiled down at Christy before leaning down and taking her other nipple in her mouth. A tear rolled out of Christy's eye as she tried to calm down from what just happened. She looked down at her mother who just happily sucked on her nipple all while looking up at her with her eyes. "OK sweetie, are you ready for the next one?" She asked in a soothing voice, "I'm going to count to three and it'll be done. Ready... one." Marion immediately pierced the other nipple causing Christy to gasp through her gag and writhe around some. Marion clipped the safety pin shut moving her face back up to her daughter's. "See that wasn't so bad was it?" She cooed kissing her daughters cheek. "You're going to be soo much fun to play with. Let's see what we're working with down here so the girls can do their thing." She said with a wink as her hand traveled down her stomach to the waist line of her panties, tugging at them teasingly. As Marion moved down in between her daughters legs two gwendys holding clamps with wires attached to them connected them to the safety pins now in her nipples and a few more had followed her mother down to her crotch taking shaving cream and a razor with them. Marion kissed the inside of her daughter's thighs, sucking and licking them occasionally traveling closer and closer to her daughters crotch. "The girls weren't sure how to style me down here, but don't worry mommy knows what's best." With that Marion slipped Christy's panties down exposing her glistening pussy to air. Christy was embarrassed and wished this would just stop. "Mmm a little fuzz, just enough to work with, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying this." She said as she ran a finger across the wetness of Christy. She then applied shaving cream and went to work on her daughters pussy eventually finishing up a heart shape that pointed to her clit. "OK girls are we ready to go yet?" Marion chirped to which a gwendy responded, "Almost why don't you take a front row seat? That way we'll know when recruitment is finished." A lustful grin set on Marion's face, "that sounds perfect." She said as she climbed up the bed stopping to hover above Christy's face. She pulled the gag out of Christy's mouth, "Mom wait why ar" she was cut off as Marion lowered her pussy onto her mouth. "Oh baby you like that don't you? Cmon be a good girl and eat my pussy." Christy went to turn her head but stopped when she felt a pinch in her neck followed by a rhythmic shock through her body as the gwendys finished installing the chip. Marion waited for her daughter's spasms and gasps to stop, when suddenly she felt a tongue lapping up everything in her slit. With a big grin she grabbed Christy's hair grinding into her while her daughter looked up at her with glee in her eyes.