Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Gwendy's slave ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Christy entered her room after her night with her boyfriend, Brad. She was tired from her night and didn’t even notice her parents had been asleep watching television. She went to turn her bedroom lights on but when she flipped the switch the lights remained off.

 

 

Confused, Christy flipped the switch a few more times to no avail. With a sigh she simply walked into her dark room to her nightstand and switched on her lamp. Once her room was illuminated she pulled her sweater off, preparing to change into a pair of pajamas. 

 

 

However as she slips her pants off, leaving her in her bra and panties, her door loudly slammed shut causing her to jump and turn towards the door, spooked. The sound of crashing behind her drew her attention as she turned to see her lit lamp hit the ground.

 

 

She moved to put her pants back on but something caught her ear. It was….giggling? Girly giggling was coming from somewhere in her room which was freaking her out. She looked around until something caught her eye, something odd. She walked forward as she got a closer look.

 

 

What she saw confused her. It was a bunch of random appliances and junk hooked up together like something out of a mad scientist movie. Electricity crackled from the jury rigged devices but what confused her even more was that among the devices looked like…her gwendy dolls? 

 

 

They seemed mutilated, wires poking out of their heads, some missing features, having camo bras and panties painted on their featureless bodies, random nails, files, and blades taped to their arms. Did her brother do this to her dolla? She was gonna kill hi-.

 

 

Her thought was cut short when one of the dolls began to slowly sit up on this small makeshift table, making her eyes go wide. Once sat up, the doll turned and looked at Christy with its beady eyes. “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful!” The doll said, freaking out Christy. Her eyes wandered, spotting a device that held six more mutilated Gwendy Dolls which began giggling and moving causing Christy to slowly back up.

 

 

“Let's do something fun!”

 

 

“We’ll all get facials!”

 

 

“Did I over pluck my eyebrows?”

 

 

Christy was beyond freaked out as the giggling laughter of the Gwendy Dolls filled the air as one of the dolls standing on her stereo system jumped down onto a dial and cranked it up to max before dropping down hitting a switch. From the speakers, Communication Breakdown by Led Zeppelin, began blaring as Christy’s Gwendy Dolls began moving towards her, led by one in a cowgirl hat.

 

 

Christy was starting to panic as the Gwendy Doll in the cowgirl hat swung a string of beads around like a lasso before throwing it, catching one of her legs while another doll threw a second string of beads at her other leg, catching it. Christy waved her arms as the Gwendy Dolls pulled on the strings that held her legs, throwing her off balance and causing her to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

 

 

As Christy laid there, disoriented from the fall, the Gwendy Dolls began to approach her, crawling all over her, some using the blades strapped to their arms to cut her panties off. Once Christy gained her senses she saw them cut her bra off as one crawled up to her face, “Now it’s our turn to play with you!”

 

 

“Let's see if she’s anatomically correct!”

 

 

This caused Christy to scream and try to flail, but her attempts were dashed as with a turn of her head she saw the dolls having had ropes around one of her arms. She turned her head to the other side, seeing her other arm tied up as well. She tried to scream over the blaring music as the dolls pulled the ropes up until her arms were moved above her head, quickly tying them to the legs of her nightstand.

 

 

The Gwendy Dolls pulled the strings that held her legs, making her spread her legs and putting her in a spread eagle pose leaving her vulnerable to the dolls. Two dolls jumped up and down on her tits, their feet sinking slightly into the soft flesh as another brought the two some clothes pins.

 

 

“Let's punish those perky nips of hers!” The Gwendy Doll with the clothes pins said, the other two grabbing them before clipping the pins to her perky nipples, the tight squeezing causing Christy to cry out as her sensitive nipples were pinched.

 

 

“Awwwww I think our bitch likes it!” One cried out as she grabbed a hold of the clothes pin and started twisting it, making Christy writhe and cry out. As they played with her tits, a few dolls had come from under Christy’s bed, ropes tied to a box in hand, dragging it out from under the bed.

 

 

“Look what we found girls!” One Gwendy Doll called out as the others opened the box up, revealing its contents. Inside the box was a treasure trove of sex toys, bondage gear, and lewd things that would turn a PG-13 movie into a XXX-rated movie. One of the Gwendy Dolls pulled out an inflatable gag, holding it up for the others to see, “Look girls! Christy is a little whore~!”

 

 

Christy’s eyes widened as they brought the gag over to her. She tried to keep her mouth closed but they somehow managed to force her mouth open before they stuffed the gag in. Once strapped in, one of the dolls began jumping up and down on the pump, giggling as Christy felt the inflatable gag begin to inflate. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gagged on the growing balloon.

 

 

Down below at her crotch, a gathering of Gwendy’s saw Christy getting wet, her pussy soaked from the feeling. “Like OMG, look how wet she is, girls!” One of the Gwendy Dolls exclaimed as another brought her a buzzing bead, giggling. She pressed it to Christy’s clit, causing her to arch her back as they taped it to her clit. The feeling of her clit getting bussed, her throat filled and her nipples pinched was driving her crazy. 

 

 

With a bit of maneuvering and some manual labor, the Gwendy’s pulled the strings tied to her legs pulling them so they were lifted up to expose her tight puckered hole to all the dolls. One of the dolls stood on Christy’s crotch and stomped her foot on the buzzing bead taped to her clit, making Christy cry out and squirt a bit which made them cheer, “Look at this tight little asshole. Lets stretch it out girls!”

 

 

They saluted and ran to the box, hopping in and rummaging. They soon popped out, holding a long string of anal beads that started out small at the beginning but grew larger near the end. This caused Christy’s eyes to widen as she shook her head, her struggling growing but soon turned to spasming as the lead Gwendy stomped on the buzzing bead again.

 

 

The group marched over with the anal beads and once near her tight little pucker, aimed the smallest bead to her hole but did not move as they looked up, “Should we lube these up first?” The lead Gwendy thought for a moment, humming as her foot rested on the buzzing bead, pressing it to the sensitive clit which drove Christy crazy.

 

 

“Nah, push those in dry!” She shouted, causing Christy to make muffled protests. They giggled and soon pushed on the bead, Christy’s tight hole refusing entry before finally relenting and sucking in the small bead. This caused Christy to cry out as she felt the first bead sink in.

 

 

One by one they sunk the beads in, each one causing Christy to let out muffled cries and spasms as the larger beads stretched her virgin hole. The last bead however caused some trouble as it just wouldn’t sink in. Christy was a panting, sweaty mess, her pussy absolutely drenched as she could feel the beads in her guts stretching her out.

 

 

The Gwendy’s banged on the last bead, trying to force it into her tight hole which only caused Christy to squirm and moan around her gag. One ambitious Gwendy Doll decided to walk a good distance away and took a running stance. The others realized what she was gonna doo and stood out of the way as she began running.

 

 

“Hi-YAH!” She yelled out, doing a flying kick which connected to the last bead. With that hit the hole relented and soon sunk into her stretched out hole. This threw Christy over the edge and  she threw her head back and let out a guttural muffled cry as her pussy squirted, cumming all over her dolls from the intense feeling.

 

 

“Look girls! It’s raining~!” One Gwendy teased as the others laughed. Still feeling her orgasmic high, Christy couldn’t do anything but pant and blush from the humiliation. As she laid there she soon felt something slap against her face. As her vision focused she could see what it was. 

 

 

Several of the Gwendy dolls had taken the rather more floppy dildo’s from the box and began to slap them against her face. This was humiliating as each flopping dildo smacked her face. She jumped, feeling something cold touch her pussy. She looked down the best she could as she kept getting dick slapped by the Gwendy dolls to see what it was.

 

 

At her crotch, the dolls had something special for her pussy. A stainless steel vibrator ready to stuff her full. The Cowgirl Gwendy sat on it, waving her hat while shouting ‘Ye-haw!’ riding it like a horse. They sunk the cold dildo into her soaking wet hole, causing Christy to cry out from the feeling.

 

 

It sank in slowly, teasingly slow as one of the dolls began twisting the dial, making it vibrate softly as it bottomed out. Christy moaned, shivering at the feeling of the dildo in her hole. They grabbed the dial and turned it slowly, bringing up the vibration slowly, making sure to tease her. 

 

 

Christy was panting heavily, drooling around her gag  as they brought the vibration up….only to bring it back down. She groaned and looked down, realizing what they were doing. They were teasing her, bringing the toy to its nearest high setting before bringing it back down. They weren’t gonna let her cum again.

 

 

What felt like hours of nonstop teasing was driving her crazy. She was panting heavy, sweating and squirming as they continued turning up the vibration which nearly brought her to orgasm right before they turned it down, not letting her climax.

 

 

Christy felt the gag slip off of her face, as the lead Gwendy walked up and placed her foot on her chin as the other Gwendy’s kept slapping her face woth dildo’s, “I bet you wanna cum don’t you slut~”.

 

 

Christy was panting and groaning as she felt the vibrator increase again, “P-Please…” the Gwendy laughed as she looked at Christy, “Please what~?” The Gwendy Doll asked, wanting to further humiliate Christy.

 

 

“P-Please let me cum…” She begged, breathing heavily feeling her body being denied another orgasm. The doll thought for a moment, humming as she pretended to think. “If our little slut wants to cum, then you have to beg for it better then that~” the doll said, as at this moment the Gwendy’s down below grabbed the end of the anal beads and roughly yanked, pulling the first bead out.

 

 

The feeling of this massive bead being pulled out caused Christy to cry out loudly, “PLEASE! LET YOUR SLUT CUM PLEASE!!” This caused the Gwendy’s to giggle and laugh at the broken girl desperately wanting to cum.

 

 

“What does our whore want?”

 

 

“Shout it out loud!”

 

 

“We wanna hear you scream it!”

 

 

“PLEASE! SLUT WANTS TO CUM! PLEASE LET MY SLUTTY PUSSY CUM ALL OVER YOU!!!” Christy cried out, desperately wanting to cum. If the Gwendy Doll could grin she would be grinning ear to ear before motioning to the Gwendy’s down below. They all giggled and soon turned the vibrator to the max as the others began yanking the anal beads out.

 

 

The combination of the vibrator and anal beads caused Christy to scream as her body was racked with a powerful orgasm, squirting nearly half way across her room as her body spasms. Lead Gwendy laughs as Christy keeps spasming, “Go on say it! Who’s our whore!?”

 

 

“ME! I’M A WHORE! I’M A WHORE FOR GWENDY DOLLS!” Christy cried out as her body rode the orgasm. After a few minutes of spasming, Christy was left drooling and panting, her body glistening with sweat as she lay there like a used slut.

 

 

“What in Sam hill is going on here!” Yelled a masculine voice. The Gwendy’s turned and saw the one who brought them to life. Major Chip Hazard and his troops standing in the doorway.

 

 

“What is your malfunction!? This prisoner of war should have been tied up so we can use her to get those Gorgonite scum!” Hazard yelled out, his men however were ogling Christy’s naked sweating body.

 

 

“Like chill out dude, we were having fun with this whore” Lead Gwendy said, the others giggling as Hazard growled. “Insubordination! You will be court marshalled for this! Now get that prisoner tied up and prepare to send a message to the enemy!” He ordered, causing the Gwendy’s to look at the group with unhappy looks.

 

 

“I think we have a better idea, '' Lead Gwendy said, the Gwendy’s slowly approaching the group. Brick Bazooka and Butch Meathook looked at each other, knowing exactly what’s about to happen and could only say one thing, “Uh Oh…”

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Hazard and his men’s shouts can be heard from the Gwendy Dream house, every door and opening glued shut with gorilla glue as Hazard kept yelling about how this insubordination would not be tolerated but no one was listening.

 

 

Instead the Gwendy’s were currently having their new pet Christy crawl around on her hands and knees. She had a pair of white panties over her head that had ‘Slut’ scribbled on them with crayon and a dog tail buttplug. Christy was panting like a dog, letting out barks much to the joy of the dolls.

 

 

“Who owns you bitch!?”

 

 

Christy pants, barking as she says, “My Gwendy Dolls! I’m their puppy whore!” The group giggles, imagining all the fun things they have planned for their little pet.