Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Gwendy Recruits ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Small Soldiers-Gwendy Recruits

..

"Hey turn that back off, we don't was to spoil the surprise," a doll on the other side of the room yelled. "My bad," the doll at Alan's lamp switch giggled, and brought back the darkness of night. "What t-hmmm. HMMM MMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMM!" you was gagged by the approaching doll by a pair of clean socks. "We don't want you putting your foot in you mouth, not in front of your guests," she remarked, before the crackle of duct tape was heard over the sound of girlish giggles and laughter. "And this is just for fun" another doll joined in with the other, laying two tape pieces to form a "X", "Okay, one more," the doll said placing one last piece across the middle.

 

"Are guys ready?" a voice called from the hallway, "Sure is," a random Gwendy called back. 'What the fuck are they doing' you thought as the surrounding dolls cheered. The answer come in the form of Christmas lights being dragged by several other Gwendys. "Why don't you welcome our newest recruit to the Com-mandy Elite, Christy Fimple!" one of the toys from outside of Alan's room announced, drawing his attention to his doorway....

 

As his room roared with cheers, Alan heard the unique sound of heels on wood. As the clicks of women's footwear neared the doll became quieter, and Alan's pulse raced for even if he couldn't see them, he felt as a group of three or four of the pieces living plastic was humping, and rubbing him cloth covered crotch. But even they lost interest in Alan's privates as the clicking stopped at the portal to the boy's room.

 

Within the framework of the door stood Christy Fimple, the original owner of this collection of dolls, before they was twisted by the Commando Elite. And by what the teen was wearing, the dolls did some twisting of their own. For the low light view of her showed she was wearing very little, a bikini at least, and as expected high heel shoes. One of the many dolls call for this to "get started", and meet with a last big cheer from the army of others.

 

The light in the hallway turned on, giving Alan a better idea of what Christy was wearing. But he couldn't look away from her face. Even if the toys looked like you threw them into the oven, they knew their blush from their base. Beyond that, she was also wearing the "standard Gwendy uniform" of a camouflage two piece bikini and a new addition of a black choker.

 

The Gwendys on the bed....

 

As Christy began to saunter towards the bed, the Gwendys on the bed hopped off. They ran out of the room, making sure to dodge Christy.

 

Although muffled by socks and tape, Alan tried to yell for Christy to free him or find help.

 

A giggling Christy climbed onto the bed in a seductive manner.

 

"I can't wait to unwrap you, but I gotta wait until more Gwendys are recruited..." Christy said as she pressed her bosom against Alan's chest. She then kissed his mouth, even though it was covered by tape.

 

'More Gwendys? just who... Mom!' Alan thought in horror as Christy sat up and began to grind her rear against his crotch

 

===

 

The Gwendys managed to locate Alan's mom, Irene Abernathy.

 

She was in the living room, watching some romance films and drinking a little liquor. Both were enough to prevent her from noticing the Gwendys.

 

"Wow. She's kinda hot for a mom," A Gwendy said.

 

"But she could stand to be hotter," another Gwendy replied as they prepared their 'recruitment' method.

 

Using Three Gwendys, a rubber band, and a modified X-1000 chip, The Gwendys fired the chip into Irene Abernathy's ear.

 

After a few moments, Irene stood up and said, "I need to go do my makeup, girls."

 

The Gwendys stepped into view and asked, "So, do you have any Camo bikinis?"

 

"No. So could you find some for me?" Irene asked as she and the Gwendys headed to her room.

 

"We took some from a nearby store. We'll even do your make-up!" A Gwendy said as she and some others climbed onto Irene's make-up desk.

 

Irene sat down and the Gwendys got to work with the make-up. Irene smiled, as it was a long time since she had someone else do her makeup. Irene thought, 'College, if I'm not mistaken. Right before a hot date or... well I wonder if Christy is into girls?'

 

"So, what do you think about your son?" A gwendy asked.

 

"Mmmm... a bit scrawny, dorky, but the makings of a hunk. Why do you ask?" Irene asked.

 

"We have him 'tied' up in his room. Christy is helping him 'unwind'," Another Gwendy answered, smirking a little.

 

"And once we're done here, I'll go help her," Irene said with a giggle.

 

"And we'll go add Marion Fimple to the Gwendy toyline!" another Gwendy said before they all giggled.

 

Once Irene had her make-up done, she put on the camo bikini and her favorite high heel shoes.

 

Irene clicked her way up the stairs while the dolls raced for the kitchen. Hands on her hips, Alan's mother wet her lips and eyed a troop of Gwendies standing guard in the hall. "Irene Abernathy, reporting for duty." she said, raising her rigid hand to her forehead, and straightening her posture, causing a big click of her heels. The mass of plastic soon encircled the woman to make comments. "Not bad newbie," one of the group called waving her weaponed arm, "Can't wait til our three day pass" another purred. But an unexpected order came from the peanut gallery shouting, "Dig out those bottoms missy," Having it called out, Irene suddenly felt that her bikini bottoms were hiked up in the back. While the mother was adjusting them, the Gwendy doll continued, "if you wanted a thong, you should had asked for them or wore your own." planting her hands on her wide doll jointed hips. Returning to attention, the mother awaited another order.

 

"Carry on, soldier" One of the dolls said, telling Irene she could go onward. Knowing the Gwendy's were watching, the mother threw some sway in to her hips, strutting to Alan's room. As she closed in on the half open wooden door, sounds of valley girl giggles grew. Reaching the doorway, the mother grew a small smirk, seeing a pair of heels and white legs on top of covers, wires and tape.

 

Standing in the framework, Irene laid eyes on what her now Gwendy wired mind would call "beauty"......

 

Christy Fimple, the daughter of one of her neighbors cuddling with her son, Alan, who was bound to his bed. Her hand peeled back his pajama bottoms, and stroking his semi-hard member and her lips at his neck. Alan was struggling against the improved binds, thinking he had to stop the dolls from doing anything to his mom. But all motion stopped as a more mature giggle added itself to the leftover Gwendies' laughter.

 

Looking to the lit door, Christy grinned hard seeing the older female Abernathy dressed in the Gwendy uniform. Alan on the other hand stopped his struggle for freedom, seeing as the dolls already succeed in corrupting his mother like they did Christy. With a straighten hand, Christy gave a salute as a greeting, before wrapping it around a now growling Alan's head of hair. Sauntering over to the pair, Irene reached out and slid her hand along the girl's exposed leg, stopping at her bikini bottomed rear end to....

 

Irene's hand began to rub Christy's bottom in small circles as she said, "I can see why you have a crush on her. Her body is sex now and will only get sexier as she gets older. If I had been asked, I'd have said for you to be a gentleman towards her and treat her like a person..."

 

Then Irene gave off an evil smile as she added," But you were a naughty boy, helping those disgusting Gorgy-nights escape the Commando Elite. So I think my little Alan needs to be punished..."

 

"But he's cute! Can't we forgive and forget?" Christy asked with a pout.

 

"Nope! If we did, we'd have to untie him!" Irene said, briefly taking a moment to rub Christy's crotch.

 

"Oh... Then how can we punish him?" Christy asked before she gave Alan a quick kiss on the cheek.

 

Irene pouted as she pondered a good punishment for Alan. After a few moments, she said...

 

Irene smiled as she suggested, "How about we make him a man?"

 

"How is that like a punishment? Christy asked as she stood up.

 

"Well, we aren't asking permission!" Irene answered with a giggle.

 

Alan tried to yell for them to fight against the Gwendy control, but the socks and tape prevented him from uttering anything intelligible.

 

"So... who goes first and pops his cherry??" Christy asked.

 

"I'd say we'd ask, but..." Irene replied. She looked at a few Gwendys and asked, "What's gagging him?"

 

"Yours and Christy's socks," A Sniper Gwendy answered.

 

"Oh poo... That means he'll need mouthwash later," Irene muttered. "But let's ask anyways. Alan-Sweety. Who do you want to take your virginity?

 

Alan rapidly shook his head, which made Irene sigh, "I totally know you, Alan-Sweety. You'd really like Christy to take you. Certainly not me or Christy's mom, Marion."

 

Irene then smiled as she pulled her underwear aside a little, revealing her pussy to a horrified Alan. She cooed, "So... Either join the Com-Mandys as Christy's boyfriend and do whatever she says, or you'll become our boytoy