Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Gwendys ❯ Ben 10 Meets Small Soldiers ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ben 10 meets Small Soldiers

:

Ben and Gwen where sticking to the shadows, as they made their way through the hotel. It was late at night and their grandfather had rent rooms at a very fancy hotel. Now that wasn't the only surprise, the hotel was having a toy expo as well. Ben and Gwen both wanted to see it but it was trade show. So the public wasn't allowed in.

 

So they decided to sneak in, luckily with Gwen's skills and Ben's Omnitrix they made there way through security easily. They saw the last guard leave the office. The two entered it, then searched for a way to opened the door.

 

"Guess it's a electronic lock." Said Gwen, as she saw a computer.

 

Ben smirked as he transformed into Upgrade and merged with thr computer. Ben was still learning on how to do stuff like this. So he had no clue he was not only opening the door but merging several systems together. First was the control system for a new toy, the Gwendy doll. It was super advice doll that fully articulated and could download data to do things. They came in both the standard twelve inch and a play with me size ( the size of an average ten year old).

 

They came in a variety of outfits and personalities from Amazon Gwendy, Officer Gwendy, Nurse Gwendy, Princess Gwendy and many more.

 

The other system that Ben was merging with the Gwendy Doll system was the guard's private video data base. Now that wouldn't be to bad if it wasn't for the guarding being a dominatrix in training. So on her private database was videos on bondage, pet play, sexual submissive through varies ways and feminization. Plus the guard own kink of incest.

 

So all that info went into the Gwendy Dolls, unbeknownst to either cousin.

 

"I opened the door." Said Ben, as he transformed back to human.

 

"Good job, let hurry." Said Gwen, soon both of them in the expo's main hall.

 

Gwen locked the door behind them, so no one would interrupt or catch them.

 

As both Ben and Gwen explored the expo, the Gwendy Dolls woke with their new erotic program.

 

The cousin decided to split up.

 

Ben was walking around, completely unaware of the fate was going to befall him. It was dark inside the expo, so there was a lot of shadows. Ben felt like he was being watched but just shrugged it off. He was looking for anything related to Sumo Slammers, so he stopped and looker around. He was so focus he didn't noticed two Gwendy Dolls crawling out from beneath a table.

 

The dolls untied his shoe laces then tied them together. Then they quickly went back underneath the table. Ben took his first stepped and fell to the ground. He landed with a thud, he quickly sat up and saw that his shoe laces where tied.

 

"Who .." Said Ben, then he heard giggling.

 

"Gwen." Said Ben, but soon realized there was just to many voices.

 

He raised his hands to used the Omnitirx but suddenly two lassos shot out of the dark. They warped around his wrists and pulled them a part. Ben tried to break free but both ropes and who ever was pulling on them where to strong.

 

Suddenly two figures walked out of the shadows. Ben saw it was to girls around his age, each dressed different. The first one was dress in a police women outfit, which was a black hat, blue shirt, black mini skirt, belt woth stuff on it and a pair of black heel boots. The other was dressed in a pink and white princess gown with elbow length gloves, jewelry and pink heels.

 

Ben looked at their faces, they looked completely alike with matching long blonde hair and blue eyes.

 

"Who are you..." Said Ben, but was silence when the princess shoved a pair of pink panties in his mouth.

 

"Silence, you're the under arrest for the crime of dressing in ugly boy clothes." Said the police girl.

 

The princess girl giggled, Ben glare at her.

 

"Your punish is feminization." Said the police girl, smirking.

 

Ben tried jumping up but the ropes pulled him down. This made both girls giggled, then he saw dozens of small dolls come out of the shadows holding the ropes. Ben was confused was this kind of trick by Gwen.

 

Soon several dolls walked over and tied his ankles together. Then the police girl walked up to him. She released the lassos but before Ben could do anything handcuffed him.

 

Then two more girls walked out of the shadows. They looked just like the other two but wearing fur bikinis.

 

"Bring him." Said the police girl. The two new girls nodded and grabbed him.

 

"To the altar of feminization." Said Both girls as they started dragging him.

 

Ben kicked and struggled but to no use. He was completely helpless as he was dragged away.

 

Ben was going crazy with lust, but he refuse to be broken by dolls.

 

"Well someone is be stubborn. You must really like your masculinity. Well that will have to change." Said Officer Gwendy, smirking.

 

Then a child size Gwendy Doll wearing a pink and white sailor fuku and skirt walked out. She whispered into Officer Gwendy's ear, a grinned a formed.

 

"Well our second guest is already, bring her here." Said Officer Gwendy, smirking.

 

Ben was curious as who they where talking about then it hit him, Gwen. He started to try break free once more. Soon he heard foot steps.

 

Ben was shocked to see Gwen, but he was even more shocked to see what she's wearing. Gone was her normal outfit, now she was wore a blue leather corset, matching leather thong, thigh high boots, fingerless gloves and a collar.

 

"Gwen, help !" Shouted Ben, as he once again tried to break free.

 

Gwen smirked, and then started to laugh.

 

"Gwen." Said Ben, who was puzzled.

 

"Look at the might hero Ben Ten, stripped naked, cock locked, give breasts and girly hair." Said Gwen, in a mocking tone.

 

"What did you do to her !" Shouted Ben, the Gwendies just laughed.

 

"We made her better. Now she's going to help us break you." Said Officer Gwendy, smiling.

 

Gwen walked over to Ben, swaying her hips.

 

"Meet Dominatrix Gwendy the Boy Breaker." Said Nurse Gwendy, smirking.

 

"Soon I destroy every ounce of masculinity you have my sissy cousin." Said Gwen, as she stood over Ben.

 

He gulped, as a shiver went up his spine.

 

Gwen grinned, as she straddled Ben. This made him blushed, as he felt Gwen pushing against his breasts. Even if they where face, the aphrodisiac made his skin so sensitive. So it making him feel pleasure, of course the cock lock was preventing him from having an erection so that was painful.

 

Gwen put one hand out and one of the Gwendys handed her a collar and leash. She put the collar around Ben's neck. Then with a pull of the leash, she pulled Ben into a kiss. Gwen rammed her tongue into his mouth, as her tongue started dominating his. As that happened Gwen started grinding against Ben. The more pleasure he felt the more pain as well.

 

This lasted for several minutes, then Gwen pulled back. Ben was panting and moaning, to Gwen's delight.

 

"So does my sissy cousin what to give." Said Gwen, as she caressed his cheek.

 

"I show you a whole new world of pleasure but only if you submit." Whispered Gwen, seductively into his ear. Then use started to lick his earlobe

 

Ben was bitting his lower lip in complete frustration. He was so horny but the cock cage was stopping him from releasing. He started crying as he wanted release so badly.

 

"Just give in." Said Gwen, continuing with her seductive voice. Then she grabbed Ben's fake breasts and started playing with them.

 

Ben couldn't help but moan, as he was complete helpless. After several minutes of this......