Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween: Requiem ❯ Chapter 1: Michael Killed Again: Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Micheal Myers stalked his way through the old factory that was in the city near the docks. The building was quite dark and smelled like death. Although Michael could see very well because of his special abilities. He held a very bloody knife in his right hand, nothing in his left. He had already killed seven of the ten teenagers who were using the abandoned building to film a movie for their high school project. They never thought that they would run into serial killer Michael Myers.

He heard someone breathing heavily nearby, he slowly walked towards the noise, his footsteps were not noticeable. When he got close to his intended victim, Michael raised his knife high up before stabbing the guy deep in the back of the neck, blood spraying everywhere, he tried to scream, but he couldn't so he was just gurgling and choking on his own blood. Michael stabbed him, two, three, four more times, then he stopped breathing altogether.

Michael ripped his weapon free from the corpse, even more blood splattering. He threw the body back to the ground. Eight down, two to go. He killed whoever got in his way. It wasn't like he was targeting anyone in particular, unless they just really pissed him off.. He just really enjoyed killing people. It made him feel powerful. Killing made him stronger.

xxxxxx

Dan kept looking over his shoulder as he crept around the busted machinery with his best friend, Grace. A loud stomping noise echoed throughout the area, stopping the two people in their tracks. She was still alive. He was grateful for that.

"As soon as I give you the signal, you run the fuck out of here. Please, let at least one of us survive this shit." Dan whispered, looking around, then pulling back to face his friend once more. He couldn't believe this was even happening. All of their other friends are dead now and he blamed himself for it. If he hadn't found the place, they would still be alive.

"Fuck that, Dan. We're both getting out of here. And I also know exactly what you're thinking. That fucking psycho did all this, not you, okay?" Grace replied, getting a short nod in return. She watched as Dan stood up from his spot, just to get stabbed in his shoulder since he did dodge in time.

Grace gasped, jumping to her feet and she kicked Michael right in the balls, making him grunt in pain, falling backwards to the floor, leaving his halfway knife in Dan. She yanked the knife out of him, then rammed it deeply into Michael's chest. Grace grabbed Dan by his right hand, pulling him along with her to the exit. Never looking back.

xxxxxx

When the two of them were finally outside, Grace took her phone out of her pocket, and immediately called the police, telling them what had just happened to their friends and themselves. Twenty minutes later, the police, two ambulances, and the coroner showed up. After being questioned, Dan and Grace were loaded up, and taken to the nearest hospital to be treated for their injuries.

Once they were gone, four cops with their guns drawn out, one of them, Officer Cammy Lloyd reached towards the door knob, grabbed it, and opened it wide. She rushed in, the three other cops, close behind her. There was nobody else in there except for some blood near the front and several dead bodies and dismembered body parts laying around everywhere like incredibly macabre Halloween decorations. It was honestly one of the worst crime scenes the four cops had ever seen. They felt like they were going to throw up right then and there.

"Fuck, he's gone. The girl, Grace, told us that Myers was in here. He's not anymore. Let's get these victims out of here and call it in. Maybe someone who's far more capable can catch him once and for all." Cammy stated, using her radio to call for help. The building was freaking her the fuck out. Cammy was brave, but one person could only see so much death like that before going insane. She wanted to get out of there as fast as she possibly could. And that's exactly what she ended up doing.

xxxxxx

More than three hours later, the scene was cleared and all of the dead victims were taken to the morgue. Only two cops were there now, just in case. Neither Officers Ryan Wagner nor Jason Browning heard or even felt Michael Myers sneaking up on them, emerging from the shadows as if he was a part of the shadows himself.

Without making a single sound, Michael seized Ryan from behind, his hands wrapping tightly around his neck, squeezing and twisting his neck until his head was pulled off of his body, blood landing on Michael's clothes and the ground below. He shoved the dead cop some feet away from him, turning to the other man.

Jason pulled his gun out of his holster, both of his hands were shaking badly. He aimed at the monster standing next to him, firing his gun. The bullets did absolutely nothing to him. He continued to shoot until his magazine was empty, but he kept squeezing the trigger. He watched in horror as Michael picked up a large ax that was close to them and he swung it so hard at Jason, he was cut nearly in half.

He stared down at him before slamming the ax onto Jason's head with an extreme amount of force, which had split his head open like a watermelon, sending blood and gore flying in every direction.. He tilted his head as if he was admiring a piece of art. Michael let out a strangled sort of sound as he felt the souls of the two men he had just killed surging through him. He knew that his work wasn't anywhere near being done yet.

Michael left the ax where it was, buried in what used to be a man's head and he walked back inside the factory to get his beloved and favorite knife. He got the keys from Ryan's headless body, climbed into the police car, turned the engine on and drove in the direction of the hospital to do some unfinished business.