Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween: Requiem ❯ Chapter 3: Revenge On Both Sides: Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Grace pulled into the small parking lot of a gas station just outside of Kentucky and not that far from illinois. She had been driving for nearly five and a half hours and she was about to pass out. It was nearly an hour ago when she noticed the gas tank was half-full. They had to get gas right away. The three of them really didn’t need to get stuck in the middle of fucking nowhere. That would be very, very bad for anyone who got caught in a similar situation.

“Dan, here’s forty dollars. Would you mind buying some gas and snacks? I'm a little hungry too.” Grace said, taking the money out of her wallet and handed it over to Dan, who took it with a smile. She just didn’t feel like getting out of the car anytime soon. Grace chuckled when she realized that Lewis was still snoring in the backseat.

“Sure. I don’t mind. Hey, when I get back, how about I drive for a while instead? You look like you could use some rest.” Dan replied, leaving the car to go inside the store. Not even five minutes later, he came back out to find that Grace was now sitting in the passenger's seat, staring out the side window, looking a bit bored. He put the gas in the car, climbing into the driver’s seat afterward.

“Here’s the food. I bought enough for you, me and Lewis. Well, he’s sleeping. You can just keep it with you for the time being.” Dan said. He gave her the two bags of food and drinks he had. He watched her place the bags on the floor under feet. Dan also gave her back her change as well. He turned the engine on, getting back on the highway.

“Thanks. I appreciate it. I’m going to take a nap. Whenever you start feeling tired, just wake Lewis up and switch with him.” Grace replied. She smiled at her friend, then she shifted around a bit in her chair to get as comfortable as she possibly could in a car. She was asleep within the next fifteen minutes.

xxxxxx

xxx-Smith’s Grove Sanitarium-Two Hours Later--xxx

xxxxxx

Michael Myers sensed someone coming to him or rather driving to where he was. He knew who they were or at least he thought so. He seemed to have an instinct about those kinds of things. And he had no idea where it came from. He looked at the restraints he had put in. He only used a little of his supernatural strength to break them clean off of his limbs.

He stood up from the bed, practically tearing down the door as he made his way out of the room and to where he knew his clothes and mask were currently being held. Miichael noticed there was barely anyone else around. He heard a guard coming around the corner, who he saw had a hammer in his hand.

Michael stepped out into the hallway, grabbed the other man by his shoulders, shoving him against the wall before he grabbed the hammer, raised his arm and smashed the impromptu weapon onto his victim’s head, cracking his head open, causing blood to spray everywhere, coating the wall, floor and part of Michael’s white shirt in red. He went right for the keys, ripping them off of the now dead guard’s belt. He left the hammer in the man’s head. He could always find something else to kill people with. He wasn’t exactly picky about it either.

He followed the signs that would eventually lead him to where the belongings of the patients were kept. He didn’t feel like breaking the doorknob, which is why when he found the room, he used the key instead. He didn’t want to make a lot of noise unless he absolutely had to. With the door no longer locked, he quickly located his things and he changed into them. He could feel the evil power from his mask, flowing into him, charging him up and making him even stronger.

The Shape tilted his head to the side when head the alarms going off. Someone must have found the guy he had just murdered. He heard the hurried footsteps of even more guards coming towards him. He exited the room, finding several men standing in front of him, pointing their guns and ready to shoot.

The guards fired their guns, but the bullets didn’t even faze the notorious mass murderer. So they all decided to rush towards him. One had his neck snapped by Miichael hard enough his head was turned completely backwards.

Michael took one of the guard’s batons, shoving it all the way through that same right guy’s eye with the baton sticking out of the back. He let the man fall down with a heavy thud. He walked to the last two men, smashed their heads together until they looked like a busted pumpkin.

When he finally found the entrance to the building, he changed his mind, deciding to wait inside for his intended prey. It wouldn't be too long until they arrived anyway. The three people he was waiting on would be there soon enough. He knew that much.

xxxxxx

xxx-Smith’s Grove Sanitarium-Three Hours Later-xxx

xxxxxx

Dan parked the car, turned it off and got out of it, followed by both Grace and Lewis. They went to the trunk, pulling out their weapons of choice. They were all ready to end this battle.

“Come on, guys. Let’s do this.” Grace said. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked to see it was Lewis. She quirked up an eyebrow in question.

Lewis removed his hand, letting arm stay by his side. He was a bit embarrassed.

“Sorry about that. Look, I’m just worried. But are you sure this new bone sword will work on the crazy fucker?” Lewis asked. He didn’t exactly believe in the things that science didn’t have an answer for. Although knowing that Michael was near immortal, he wasn’t sure what he believed in anymore.

“Yes, I’m sure. I’m one hundred and thirty five percent sure I can kill him with this. All you two have to do is weaken him with the weapons you guys had blessed too,” Grace replied, turning around and heading to where Michael was. She was as scared as anyone else would be in her shoes, but she knew this would work. It absolutely had to.

“She’s right, Lewis. Besides, we don’t have any other way. This is the only way.” Dan said. He made his way with Grace. He was pretty confident. It couldn’t be helped that he was scared out of his fucking mind.

Lewis had to run to catch up with his friends. He really hoped he didn’t have to do a lot of running that night in the mental asylum. It’d be hell on his feet. He hated running. Almost as much as he hated Michael Myers for the horrible monster he was. That monster would be the one dying, not him nor his friends.