InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ The Hacker ❯ The Hacker ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(AN: This only has one person, and possibly an animal, from another anime at the moment. If I feel the need I'll add more characters from different animes to make it more interesting but with the character that's not from Inuyasha it should be interesting enough.^-^)

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Cowboy Bebop.

Chapter 1: The Hacker

Kagome sits in front of her computer in her time. Inuyasha watches her boredly wondering what the hell the thing Kagome is sitting in front of is. "Kagome, what the hell is that?"

Kagome sighs and answers his question for the fifty time today. "I already told you that its a computer!"

"I know that! But whats it for?" Inuyasha brings his face closer to the computer screen to try and decifer the words on it. "And what the hell does it say?"

"Its used to connect people from all over the place. And I'm not going to tell you what I'm putting in my diary so buzz off!" Kagome pushes Inuyasha away from her computer, quickly saves her entry of her lastest journey in Feudal Japan, and closes her diary. "Anyway, I'm gonna go pack up before we go."

"Feh." Is all Inuyasha says as Kagome heads upstairs to her room to pack her backpack.

~In a room somewhere else in Japan, Tokyo~

Furious typing can be heard coming from the only light source in the darkened room: the computer. Theres the slight color of red hair which is the only way to distingish that anyone is even near the computer, much less on it. A screen pops up on the computer as the hacker hacks into Kagome's computer. The hacker makes quick work of the firewalls and defenses, saves everything from Kagome's computer onto his/her own, and uploads a virus into the computer.

The hacker then proceeds to open Kagome's diary and read it.

~Back at Kagome's house~

Kagome comes back from down stairs with an an oversizeed backpack on her back. She finds Inuyasha sitting in front of her computer, which is making a strange beeping noise. "Inuyasha! What did you do to my computer!?" She demands as she runs over to try and fix it.

"What!? I didn't do anything! It just starting making that strange beeping noise when something popped up on the screen thing!" Inuyasha states as he points at the thing that popped up. It reads: A virus as been found in your computer. All data on this computer has been uploaded to another and will crash in... 1 minute.

"WHAT!!!" Kagome screams as she reads it. Inuyasha covers his delicate ears as Kagome starts to freak out. "What if someone reads my diary!?! Then they'll know all about Feudal Japan! What to do, what to do!?"

Inuyasha gives a snort as the computer stops beeping and the screen flickers off. "Why don't we just track down whoever it is?"

Kagome shakes her head. "Its not that simple Inuyasha. But I guess we could give it a try. Lets give it a try tomorrow, we can go tell the others that we have something to take care of before we can go looking for shards again."

Inuyasha gives Kagome and 'Feh' in response as he heads towards the wellhouse with Kagome following close behind.

~Back at the Hacker's house/room~

"Oooooo!" The hacker says cheerfully as she/he finishes reading Kagome diary. "What do you think, Ein? Should Ed go visit Kagome?" A bark is heard in response. And Ed gets out of the black computer chair, sweeps up the dog, and starts to twirl around in circles. "Ed and Ein are gonna go back in time!" She starts to chant.

The dog only barks lightly at this as Ed starts to twirl out of the room. The light from outside the room reveals the young red headed hacker and the brown and white dog. She starts to run out of her house, arms out like an airplane, towards the Kagome's family shrine with Ein following close behind.

~Back at Kagome's home~

Kagome climbs back out of the well into her own time with Inuyahsa behind her. They had just returned from telling her friends that they had something to take care of. Kagome was slightly bushed from having to give a slight explanation of what a computer and hacker were and was quite glad to be home. Inuyasha on the other hand seemed still upset that they couldn't just ignore this event and go shard hunting.

As Kagome enters her home she finds a note left by her mom, it read:

Dear Kagome,

I have a feeling you'll be back soon so I left this note to let you know that me, Sota, and your grandfather are going to the movies and dinner. We would have invited you but you went off with your dog eared friend. We'll be back sometime in the late evening. help yourself to snacks and dinner.

-Love, Mom

Kagome finishes the note just as she hears the doorbell ring. At the sound of the noise Inuyasha's hand instinctively went to the sword at his waist. "Wait! Calm down Inuyasha! Its just the door!" She explained as she went to go answer it. Kagome opens the door to find Ed standing at attention with a silly grin fixed on her face. Ein was sitting obentiantly next to her.

"Ed wants to go to Feudal Japan with you!" Ein barks at this. "Oh, and Ein wants to go, too!" Kagome lets out a nervous laugh as her eye starts to twitch. 'This is the hacker that hacked into my computer!?' she thought. She absentmindly moved out of the doorway to allow Ed and Ein in. Ed scrambles in on all fours as Ein follows.

(AN: And thats all for the first chapter. What did you all think of it? This is my second fanfic. If you didn't know Ed and Ein are from Cowboy Bebop, but I'm guessing you already knew that. Anyway don't review!)