InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ This isn't happening ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Prologue: This isn't Happening…
“Push Honey just one more.” King Enma said. Kagome pushed out the last child. She was exhausted from pushing out three kids. “You did great job Hon. Now we have three beautiful girls and a son.” King Enma said
This wasn't happening. That seemed like yesterday he was so happy with the children she bore. Now however he had kicking her out saying demons were a disgrace to Royality.
"I can't have demons running spirit world nor can I have a demon wife. LEAVE AT ONCE!"
All because she listened and trusted Inuyasha.
"I Promise Kagome your the only one for me become a demon and we can live the rest of our lifes together."
He said. Months Before she met King Enma and nine months later Birthed Koenma. When she was about to tell him she was pregnant with his child she saw him and her best friend and Sister Sango naked in her hut. when she got home she had an abortion and got pregnant with Aiko, Aimi and Momo. Now she was saying good bye to her mother and brother. She left ten year old Momo with her friend Bulma also her 1 month old twins Kaoru and Miome. Her other friend Chi-Chi took 6 yr old Haruko and 2 yr old Hoshi. It had taken 10 years for Kagome to finally go back to Inuyasha seeing as she had forgiven him. She smiled and, along with Aiko and Aimi, Jumped in the well leaving her family behind.