InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ Someone Special ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: A Special Someone
 
"Yusuke.....Yusuke wake up.....Yusuke get you lazy butt up!" 18 yr old Yusuke opened up his eyes to see a girl in his face. She had long black hair with golden brown highlights. Her hazel eyes were now matching her green Pj's. Yusuke sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Whaddya want I'm Trying to sleep here go away.”Nope Auntie said I had to wake you up so... get up!"
 
She yelled throwing the covers off of her older cousin and ran into the kitchen. Yusuke sighed and got up. He put on his favorite green Jacket and Pants and black shoes. He gelled his hair into his usual style before going into the kitchen as well. When he got in the kitchen he noticed that his cousin wasn't with his mother. She sat between two girls. One with Blue hair and Blue eyes. She wore a Pink dress and flip flops. The other girl had brown hair and eyes and wore a green dress.
 
"Keiko...Botan what are you guys doing here?" Yusuke asked as he noticed Kurama, Kuwabara, Yukina, Hiei, Shizuru, and Genkai and Koenma all there too. "Hey Yusuke what's up?" Koenma asked. "What the Heck are you doing in my house?" He growled. "Your cousin let us in. wasn't that sweet?" Botan cooed at his eight yr old cousin. "Yea very cute. Anyway If It's a mission count me out." He said as he poured him some orange juice. "Actually Yusuke you have to come whether you like it or not." Yusuke grumbled as he gulped down his juice. "Yumi tell my mom I'll be back later okay." Yumi shook her head. "No I want to go to please." She asked as she batted her eyes. "Sorry Kiddo not unless you want to die." She thought about it for a minute. "No Thanks I'll stay here." She said as Yusuke and they left.
 
"So exactly were are we going?" Yusuke asked. They were at the Higurashi shrine looking down the well. It didn't take much o convince the man to let them in. He knew Koenma some how but Koenma didn't tell them. "We're going to Feudal Japan to meet somebody Important to me." Koenma said. "Now we must hold hands to get through for if we jump in at once only I will make through Understand." Koenma looked at the group as the grabbed hands. "Right let's go." and they jumped through the well.
 
"Sit Boy! Inuyasha you're a jerk you know that I can't even believe you!" A girl with golden brown hair that reached her knees cried. She had Hazel eyes and wore a pink Shirt with Dark blue jeans and black boots with heels. "Oi wench I said I was sorry." The girl eyes flamed up. "MY name is not wench it's Aimi. A-I-M-I Aimi not Wench!" Aimi yelled. Kagome came back to see her Daughter yelling at her husband. Kagome's fox ears perked up at this. "Hey come now you two. I'm here now." Sango, Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippo and Her oldest daughter Aiko sighed.
"Hey mom I was just yelling at dad for being a jerk." Even though Inuyasha wasn't her father she still treated him like her father. "Come so that I can make dinner." Aimi and Aiko followed but stopped short as did Kagome. 'Oh No they're here.' "Mom what's wrong?" Before she could say anything they showed up. "You what are you doing here?" Kagome Shouted. "Mom Do you know them?" They asked in unison. "No...No I don't know them." She said looking away. "Oh come now you know me I am after all your Son."