InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ My new family ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2: My new Family
Me: Hi Its me with the second chappie
"Mom you never told us we had a brother." They Shouted. "Koenma you never said you had Twin sisters." Yusuke said. "Why didn't you tell us?" The three shouted. "I didn't tell you two because I didn't want you to be overwhelmed." Kagome sighed. "Over Whelmed with what?" Aimi asked. "Overwhelmed with that fact that your princesses of Spirit world and If something were to happen to me or father Aimi would be first in line then, Aiko then Momo would be last." Koenma said. "Momo? Who is Momo?" Kuwabara asked. "Are third sister we're triplets she lives in West city not to far from here in the Future." Aiko said.
By this time Sango and Miroku had left to go tend to their five year old daughter and Two month old son so they didn't see the Uremashi Gang come. "We'll have to leave tomorrow it's a long way." Aimi said going inside to tend to her six year old Half brother. "You said it wasn't far from here."
Hiei said. "It depends. 12 hrs flying, 19 hrs Driving and 24 hrs walking." Kagome said. "Flying like in an airplane?" Keiko asked. Aimi shook her head. "No like fly like this." Aimi started to float in the air. "You’re flying...actually flying like a bird." Yusuke Exclaimed. Aimi nodded and landed right by him and the others. "Come on dinners ready." Everybody piled into Kagome and Inuyasha's Hut.
After Dinner...
"So how did you fly like that Aimi-Sama?" Yukina asked. "I'm a Fox demon and unlike most fox demons I and my sisters can copy moves from people hints flying. My Sister that lives in West city knows people that can fly their called Saiyans." Aiko said sitting next to her sister. "Sayians? What are those?" Aiko thought about it before answering. "Sayians have the appearance of an human but their really Aliens with incredible power that protect the world. They taught my sister and I their moves so we're just as powerful." Kagome poured some more tea. "Aliens that are humans and protect the Earth wow they must be busy all the time." Keiko said. Aimi nodded.
"Oh we never asked your names. We're Aimi and Aiko and that's Nao because she's a tattle teller." The said clasping their hands together. "I'm Koenma and this is Yusuke, Kurama , Hiei, Yukina, Keiko, Shizuru, Botan, Genkai and Kuwabara." Koenma said. "Nice to meet you." Aimi said. "Come kids time to go to bed." Inuyasha said as he went into his room. "Goodnight everybody." Aimi and Aiko said. Everybody got up and put their sleeping bags down and went to sleep.